Unblended Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama finally picked up on what happened. "You didn't..."

"He most certainly did," Mom said, crossing her arms under her chest. "Dr. Ellison knew you were going to do this?"

"We talked it through on Monday when I found out. I wasn't going to stand by and let Deedee suffer if I could do something about it!"

"Deedee?" Mama asked with a laugh.

"Who else knows?" Mom asked.

"Who else knows what?" Denise said, breaking in. I exchanged looks with my parents, who both nodded at me.

"My ejaculate doesn't just change how people look," I said, "it can also fix them up. Like, removing cancer or healing irreparable brain damage."

Denise's eyes widened as she regarded me. "Holy shit," she murmured.

"Which is why we were asked to keep it secret," Mom said.

"Keep it safe," Mama and I said in unison, getting a loud laugh from Denise. Mom just looked at us and shook her head.

"My family are a bunch of nerds."

"Your Honor!" I immediately interjected, pleading to Denise and thankful for the distraction. "I object to these remarks on the grounds that they are insulting, intensely hypocritical, and disgusticulous!"

Denise smirked and was about to say something before Mom cut her off by kissing her passionately. "Overruled," she said once she recovered.

"So, who specifically knows outside of us and your doctors?" Mom asked me.

"Dee-, uh, Mrs. Adams's grandkids sort of know, that's another reason why I'm going there... her doctor, I think her name's Langstrom? And Mrs. LeBeau."

"The principal."

"Yes, ma'am. She thought something was going on and asked about it, I didn't want to lie to her. She read me the riot act a bit about keeping myself to myself during school hours, and I realized she had a pretty good point."

"Thank heaven for that," Mom said. She got up and pulled me into a hug, ruffling my hair. "This is all so weird, you know I'm just worried about you being safe, right?"

"I know," I said, snuggling into her, "I'm just trying to get a handle on being a giant slut."

Denise must have picked that moment to take a sip of coffee as she sputtered loudly. Mama started laughing hard as Mom and I turned. I could feel Mom trying to not laugh, her body shaking as Denise cleaned herself and the table.

"Sorry," Denise apologized, "I was surprised, is all."

*****

After a few more warnings about being careful (specifically how, Mom didn't say), I said goodbye and headed over to Mrs. Adams's place. She lived only a few blocks away, surprisingly, and I parked on the street in front of a very nice house that reminded me of Mrs. LeBeau's, colonial-style with a lot of decorative brickwork. Her driveway was occupied by a big Escalade and a much smaller Camry, both with Vermont plates, which I assumed belonged to her grandkids.

I was wearing a blue polo and slacks, figuring business casual would be appropriate. I didn't know what Mrs. Adams had in mind apart from meeting her grandkids over brunch and filling them on the exact nature of her treatment. I felt pretty nervous as I walked up the flower-lined path to the front door and rang the bell. After a moment, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the unfamiliar number.

"Good morning, Ace!" Mrs. Adams's voice responded. "You're right on time!"

"Uh, hi! I'm here?"

"Yep! We see you in the doorbell camera! I just wanted to warn you, we keep things very casual around here on the weekends, so I don't want you to feel overdressed or anything. The door's open, leave your shoes by the door and grab some food in the kitchen, we're in the dining room! And remember, it's Deedee!"

"Sure thing, M-uh, Deedee." The call ended, and I opened the door. I was immediately greeted by the scent of cinnamon rolls and a veritable wall of family photos in the entryway. As I kicked my sneakers off, I scanned the pictures starting with the wedding photo of Deedee and her late husband Harry. He was a good looking gent, it had to be said, and in all of their photos together, it was clear they were a perfect match for one another and deeply in love. That extended to photos featuring their children, two boys and a girl, and eventually their children's families. From what I could tell, Deedee had at least eight grandchildren, and they had all gathered for a big extended family portrait the previous Christmas, if what they wore was any indication. I was less surprised by the fact that everyone appeared to have blended by then, and every last member of the family was a god damned smoke show: deep red hair, super curvy, and absolutely having a blast. It was clear from the entire wall that Deedee's whole family was very close and legitimately enjoyed each other's company.

Almost on cue, I heard lyrical laughter coming from somewhere deeper in the house. It was infectious, and I entered the kitchen with a huge smile on my face. It was a moderately-sized galley-style kitchen, with a number of crock pots arranged on the counter next to the stove. I put together a place of scrambled eggs, bacon, and what smelled like Gouda hash browns, making a note to come back for some of the cinnamon swirl french toast. There was a cooler full of ice and various beverages, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a supply of my preferred green poison, so I grabbed a can as I turned the corner into the dining room.

Deedee was sitting with two other women at a largish dining table, and they all broke out into huge smiles when they saw me. "About time you got here!" Deedee said, standing and beckoning me over. I nearly dropped my plate in shock as I realized all three women were completely naked.

"'Casual', huh?" I asked, recovering far quicker than I thought possible. I set my food and drink down at a place next to Deedee and she quickly wrapped me in a big hug.

"Yeah," the older of the two grandkids said, briefly giving me an appraising eye. "Clothes are fine, but we prefer to go without when we can, it's way more comfortable." The other girl was less subtle about checking me out, biting her lip slightly as she considered switching to eating me instead of her breakfast. Both of them remained seated, but I still had a clear view of their deep red curls, sparkling hazel eyes, and sizable chests.

"I'm so glad you're here," Deedee said, placing a gentle kiss behind my ear. "So, girls, this is Ace! Ace, this is Madison Walker," indicating the older of the two, "and Taylor Adams."

"Pleased to meet you!" I said, offering a handshake to Taylor as Deedee released me.

"Nope," Taylor responded, standing up and pulling me into her arms, "we're a hugging family." She not so subtly pressed her groin against mine, licking her lips before releasing me and resuming her seat, and Madison came around the table to hug me as well. Hers was decidedly more chaste.

"I don't know what you did, but we're so thankful you did it," Madison said before giving me a quick, playful kiss on the nose. Deedee had sat down again by then, so I did the same.

Once the shock of everything wore off (the Gouda hash browns definitely helped with that), we started getting to know each other, and it turned out Deedee's grandkids were both incredibly cool. Taylor was starting her masters program in animal biosciences (specifically animal virology) at the University of Vermont. She had always had an affinity for animals of all sorts, and she spent a few summers working at the dairy farm a branch of Harry's family owned and operated for several generations. When the Blend appeared during her undergraduate studies, she found she was very interested in how such pandemics might affect a livestock population, which led her to shifting away from veterinary medicine to the more in-depth track of animal immunology and virology.

Madison was an accountant and financial advisor in private practice. When Deedee mentioned a side hustle, Madison also said she was an "accountant," and I knew what that meant. As an actual CPA, Maddy (as her family members called her) had quite a few clients as well as some associates to assist her with the related workload. It was very obvious that she had a talent for numbers and tax regulations, and she admitted to quite a bit of personal satisfaction helping people get their books in order or planning for the future. As an "accountant," she had a FriendFan page with her spouse that had recently crossed the 5K subscriber mark, and she described the incredible amount of personal fulfillment making sexy videos with her wife granted them both. I had to clamp down on my urge to ask questions about setting up, how she found time to make content, and so forth. I'd just met the woman, for crying out loud, I felt it would have been terribly uncouth.

I did eventually mention I was thinking about diving into the realm of adult entertainment myself, once they'd gotten me talking about myself. I hadn't described much about myself when Deedee interrupted to say we might be more comfortable chatting in the living room. We took our drinks (Taylor and I had clinked Dew cans on our way) and headed in, with Madison taking one of the love seats and Deedee and Taylor flanking me on the couch. A quick, discreet glance told me they were of similar length and girth in their flaccid states to their grandmother, and I filed it away for the time being.

"So," Taylor said to me, "you're not a doctor, obviously."

"That is correct," I conceded.

"You just turned 18?"

"Also correct."

"Then what the hell did you do to Gramma to cure her cancer?!"

"Taylor!" Deedee chided her granddaughter, but I thought she was totally right in asking.

"It's a little..." Madison started to say. "...actually, no, it's VERY fucking weird. Not that we think it's bad! We love you forever for helping Gramma out, but we don't know what you actually did."

"And she's been real shifty about it, too," Taylor added, resting her hand on my thigh. Madison snickered when she saw that.

"Tay, leave off, huh? I'm sure he's got someone someone in mind to help him blend already."

Deedee and I looked at each other. "You haven't told them anything, huh," I said, and Deedee nodded.

"It wasn't my place to say, I thought I'd leave that up to you." I appreciated that, and I squeezed her hand with a smile to convey that.

"Alright," I said, looking at both women sternly. "This absolutely CANNOT leave the room. I recognize I can't prevent you from telling other family members, but please, please, please don't spread this around more than you need to."

"If word got out ahead of time," Deedee added, "it could make life for Ace and his girls very complicated."

"Girls?" Madison asked, giving me an inquisitive look.

"Like, girls as in plural?" Taylor asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. It's a polycule of me and four others, we're still feeling things out but we're all very much into one another. That's not a secret, by the way."

"I should hope not," Madison said with a smirk, "I'm surprised they've kept their hands off of you, though."

"They haven't. That's the secret." The blank looks of confusion indicated a better explanation. "On my eighteenth birthday, I gave my virginity to my best friend, with the intent of taking everything she gave me and blending. Only, I didn't."

"What?!" Taylor and Madison said in unison.

I explained my biological situation as simply as I could, everyone listening attentively. I got a few gasps when I got to describing the transformative nature of my ejaculate and the battery of tests my doctors were running to determine just how it was giving people makeovers or rejuvenation treatments. I noticed Madison grinning at me and her grandmother almost immediately, so she obviously figured out what happened. Taylor, however, immediately started peppering me with questions about hormone presence, DNA mutation and damage, and a bunch of other medical questions I could answer only because Dr. Ellison kept me updated on what her team was working on.

Eventually, once Taylor's curiosity died down a bit, Madison jumped in. "Way to go, Gramma! That's awesome!"

"What's awesome?" Taylor asked.

"She took a load from Ace and that's why she's cancer-free!"

Taylor's eyes went wide as she looked at her grandmother. "NO! Really?"

Deedee nodded with a smile. "He was very gentlemanly about it, and I'm so glad I took him up. He reminds me a lot of your grandfather, actually."

"That's so awesome!" Taylor said, leaping across me to hug Deedee, and the pair of them devolved into giggling almost instantly. I tried not to notice their impressive chests mashing together, but I couldn't help but see Taylor kiss Deedee in her excitement. It was no grand-daughterly kiss, that was for sure, and they stopped immediately when Madison cleared her throat loudly. "Gramma, I'm so happy for you. For both of you!" She extended her arm to pull me into the embrace, and I did my best to keep it as chaste as possible.

"Are you two planning on more, uh, treatments?" Madison asked.

"I don't know if that's wise," I said, glancing back at Deedee. "The principal wasn't too thrilled with me. I mean, she was very happy that your grandma is okay, but our conduct wasn't exactly appropriate."

Deedee nodded. "Marge and I had a long talk about things, and I have to agree. It's just not appropriate for me to be carrying on any kind of relationship with a student."

"Oh, fuck that!" Taylor said. "Who's going to tell? Besides, if I were Ace, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you." She suddenly looked very guilty about something and started backpedaling. "I mean, you know, if you weren't my Gramma."

I saw Deedee and Madison exchange a look, where the younger woman glanced at me before shrugging subtly. Deedee sighed and then turned back to Taylor. "That's sweet of you to say, Taylor, I get what you mean."

Something was definitely going on between grandmother and granddaughter, but I figured it was absolutely none of my business. I decided to take another crack at brunch, and said as much. Madison said she wouldn't mind thirds, and she followed me back into the kitchen while Deedee and Taylor separated and stayed on the couch.

"Your grandma is absolutely something else," I said, building a smaller plate of french toast and offering it to Madison, who accepted it with a smile.

"She's amazing in so many ways," Madison said, "when she called me to say the cancer was back, it felt like I'd been punched in the gut. Taylor and I came straight down."

"Taylor's your sister?" I asked, and Madison shook her head.

"Cousin, she's living with me and my spouse while she's in grad school, we live much closer to campus."

"That's pretty smart," I said, munching on a french toast triangle, "I hope making content with her around doesn't get weird."

Madison smirked. "Less weird than you might think. Our little home studio is pretty well soundproofed, and we give her plenty of warning when we're going to be shooting. We almost caught her trying to listen in once, but could never prove it." She moved closer to touch my arm gently. "Seriously, though, thank you for helping Gramma out. She's needed someone to get a little freaky with for a long time, I'm so glad she found someone as nice as you seem to be."

"Thanks, I think," I said with a laugh. "She's been a huge help at school, I'm happy to return the favor. I'm really sorry I never got to meet her husband, she seemed to think we'd get on really well."

Madison nodded. "Grampa Harry was the best, we all needed a while to recover when he passed. But Gramma was so sad for such a long time, everyone was worried about her."

"She mentioned something about having a friend to 'help her out' occasionally?"

Madison was very good at controlling her face, but there was a brief oh, shit moment before she smiled and nodded. "Yeah, nothing super involved or anything, from what I've heard from Mom, just some makeouts and handjobs from time to time to take the edge off."

"Your mom told you that?" I asked.

"We're pretty open with one another about stuff like that. The whole family is. I mean..." She gestured to her nude body, and I nodded sagely.

"I'm the same way with my parents," I said. "Not necessarily the nudism, but the openness." By that point, I thought I had a reasonable read on the Adams family situation, but I didn't want to press too hard. Or overstay my welcome, for that matter.

"I should probably say my goodbyes," I said, turning to head for the living room. We both heard some giggling coming from that way, and Madison warded me off.

"Let me get a robe, I'll see you out," Madison said.

Madison eventually walked me to the door we hugged tightly. "Thank you so much for everything," Madison said, sniffling a little. "You have no idea how much we appreciate you helping Gramma. I'm sure the rest of my family will want to meet you and tell you likewise once they find out."

"You haven't told them yet?" I asked.

"We didn't get the chance to! Taylor and I came out to help Gramma break it to them. Now, we get to tell them one of her students gave her a miracle."

"And all she needed to do was give him a blowjob."

We both laughed at that as Madison handed me a note. "What's this?"

"My number," she replied, "hit me up once you get your site running, we can compare notes. Oh, you're probably going to be hearing from all of us eventually, I'm sure Taylor's going to wheedle your number from Gramma before they're done, I saw the way she was fucking you with her eyes."

"Thanks for the warning, and I'd really appreciate that, I need all the advice I can get." I started to turn away, but Madison turned my head back to hers and kissed me deeply. She held me there for at least 10 seconds before letting me go.

"Gramma was right," she sighed as we separated, "you are dangerous."

I smirked again. "That friend of Deedee's, the one that steps up when she's feeling frustrated. There's more than one of them, aren't there?" Madison's face turned beet red in an instant, and I could tell she was thinking of some excuse to feed me, so I held up my hand. "You're okay, I promise. I wouldn't spread something like that around without express consent beforehand. I'm happy to hear that you're all so close. Besides, like I said, I'm exactly the same way with my parents." With that, I gave her a wink and walked to my car. "Tell Deedee and Taylor I said goodbye for me!"

I heard Madison gasp as I slid into the driver's seat and smiled to myself. Message received.