Unbroken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"Evening, my prince,"

"Evening," Luis greeted, lying on his stomach to hide that big bulge in his pants. "How may I help you?"

"I have found the information you needed." The guard said, bowing his head.

"What?" Luis couldn't believe what he was hearing. He quickly rose from the bed with a pillow covering his big bulge. "Have you found him?"

"Yes, my prince." The guard said.

"Well,"

"His name is Aidan Keller. He works at Ricardo hotel as a waiter. That was all I could find out."

Luis couldn't express the happiness that he was feeling. Finally, after waiting for 24 hours he was gonna make the boy's life miserable. He was gonna humiliate him just like he had humiliated him. He was gonna give him a hard time and...he might as well fuck him, if he gets lucky. But after that humiliation, Luis just wanted to show the boy who exactly he had messed with.

"Thank you for that information." Luis grinned. "You may go back."

The guard bowed and left the room, leaving Luis in a happy mood. He was enthusiastic about everything that was going to happen. He swore he was gonna make the boy pay for everything that he had done. He was the prince and the commoner was gonna feel his revenge. It was just between him and the boy. He was gonna pay him a visit the next day. But he was gonna get himself satisfied with a sweet ass and then he was gonna change.

"He better watch out." Luis gave a bitter laugh that filled his room.

With an evil grin on his face, Luis climbed into bed and switched off his lights. He was still smiling and he slept like that.

***

The day had been busy. Many customers had come to the restaurant that day. Aidan had been working since morning. He was feeling really tired and just wanted to go home and rest his bones. Aidan was leaning to a wall, talking with some of his fellow waiters. They were just taking a break after serving all the customers in the restaurant.

Aidan glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 5.pm and it meant that he could go home. His shift had ended. He felt like he was able to breathe again, finally. After saying goodbye to his fellow waiters, Aidan becoming moving quickly towards the changing room, ready to leave the restaurant.

Aidan was still going when he heard someone calling his name. Without wasting his time, he quickly turned to see the restaurant manager rushing towards him. He quickly stopped and waited for him, hoping it was not some work or anything related to it.

"Yes, Mr. Sanders."

"Can you wait one more table, please?" Mr. Sanders was begging him.

Aidan was reluctant. He stared at the clock close to him and it was 2 past five. He needed to go home and besides, his shift had already ended.

"But Mr. Sanders, my shift has ended." Aidan didn't want to do anymore work. He was tired as it was and the worst that would happen was working again. "I need to go home. I need to help my brother and my grandmother out. Besides, there are many waiters and waitresses who are not doing anything. Please, use any of them. I hope you understand." Aidan smiled and quickly turned to leave before Mr. Sanders gripped his arm.

"Aidan, please," He begged, slowly rubbing his arm through his shirt. "It is just one more table. The customer is a really important guest."

"But I hope you understand." The frown on Aidan's face could tell anyone that he didn't like what Mr. Sanders was asking. "There are many waiters and waitresses without any work."

"I haven't asked you anything like this before." Mr. Sanders' voice sounded seriously. "Please, do it for me. Besides, the guest specifically asked for you."

"What?" Aidan was now more confused. He had only been working at the restaurant for less than a month and now someone knew him.

"Please,"

"Okay." Sometimes Aidan wondered why he had such a heart. He couldn't say no to people. He couldn't just do it especially when that person was begging him. He respected his manager a lot and he had grown to like him. The manager was good man. It was just one table, right?

"Thank you so much." Mr. Sanders gasped, shaking his hands in happiness. "It's table 32." The he left almost immediately.

Aidan watched as the man left happily. Then he stared at the huge clock. "Let's get this over and done with." He took a deep breath and began moving towards the restaurant. Then he took the menu and began heading for the table he was to wait.

Moving towards the table, Aidan froze when he saw the man who was at the table he was going to wait. It was the crown prince and he was looking straight at him. Then their eyes locked and at first Aidan saw a beautiful beam of reflection but it was suddenly overcome with fear and he had no idea what to do. He was sure the prince would do something to him but he might have even forgotten about it. Aidan would have loved to regret everything he had done to the prince but he wasn't the one who was in the wrong at that time. It was the jerk prince's fault.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan continued moving towards the table with confidence which he had no idea came from. He moved gracefully, smiling at other customers but deep down inside, he was nervous and somehow wanted to just go back and tell Mr. Sanders that he wasn't gonna wait the table. But he had agreed and he wasn't gonna let anything change that.

Luis on the other hand watched as the confident looking boy made his way to the table he was sitting on. He was looking really handsome in that uniform he was wearing which was just perfect for his plan. He loved humiliating handsome people who thought they could outsmart him.

Moving his eyes away from the boy, Luis scanned the whole restaurant and saw that many people had their eyes on him, smiling and some eye fucking him. Great! It was just what he needed for his plan to work, an audience. The boy was gonna remember the gift he was gonna give to him.

The day had been kinda great for Luis. He had hanged out with Charles, fucked two different guys in the morning and then fucked another guy in the afternoon. Right then, he was satisfied, he was happy and his day was gonna get better after he accomplishes what he had come to do in the restaurant.

Fuck, he swore, eyeing the boy who was now closer to him. Revenge was sure sweet, wasn't it? Seeing the boy so close, Luis repositioned himself on the seat, crossing his legs together. Then he crossed his arms on his chest on leaned back on the chair where he was seated.

Aidan reached the table and he took a deep sigh. Then he stared at the man who was giving a mocking smile. He knew immediately that he was gonna be in deep trouble. He could tell from that smile that there was something behind it, something that was not gonna be good.

Aidan took a gloomy sigh and tried to smile confidently. He couldn't believe it actually worked. "Welcome to Ricardo restaurant and take away, sir."

Hearing Aidan's greetings, Luis took a deep breath and continued staring at the boy. It was not like he didn't hear the boy, he heard him loud and clear but he just chose to ignore his annoying greeting. He didn't need them. He didn't come to be greeted.

"What a jerk." Aidan thought, looking straight at the foolish guy who couldn't even answer his greetings. Which made him wonder by the way, why did the foolish prince come to the restaurant if he didn't want to answer his greetings?

"Here is the menu, sir." He said officially, handing the menu to the prince. Aidan couldn't believe what followed. He extended his hand to hand over the menu but what surprised him was that the prince didn't even make any effort to take the menu from him. He rather chose to stare at him.

Aidan was already getting annoyed. Here he was, handing over the menu, looking foolish to the people that watched him. But the crazy prince just watched him. Then he watched as the prince traced his eyes from his face to the menu.

"Excuse me sir, will..."

"Read it to me." The prince demanded, enjoying the incredulous look the boy gave him.

"What?" Aidan thought, trying to clear his mind and see if what he had heard was right. Did he just order him around? Aidan couldn't believe the nerve of the prince to just utter that. He frown his face and just tried to come to terms with that. "Oh no, he didn't just say that."

"Sir, I said..."

"And I said, read it aloud." Luis voice was a little bit louder. The people that were a little near could hear him. But that was what he wanted.

Hearing what the prince had just said, Aidan dropped his hand with which he had the menu and just stared at the prince. "I am really sorry, sir." He apologized, slightly bowing his head. "We don't do that here. You have to..."

"I don't care whether you don't do that or not." Luis shrugged, enjoying the frown which he had suddenly appeared on the boy's face. "I want you to read to me. I am ordering you to read it to me. I wanna know if..."

"It's okay." Aidan just decided to be the mature one and read the whole thing. There was no harm in doing so. And besides, the people had their eyes on the two of them and he couldn't do a thing. "I'll read it to you."

Taking a deep breath, Aidan stretched his hand forth and brought the menu forward. Then he read to the prince what was on that menu. It took quite some time but he was able to pull through. As he finished the last food on the menu, he heard the prince laughing softly and it made him angry. He was trying to make himself calm but he was already filled up with anger.

"Did you hear everything...sir?" He wanted to shove that menu down his throat.

"Pathetic reading but I heard." The prince gave a teasing chuckle.

"What will you have, sir." Aidan was seriously losing it. Not only did the prince made him read the menu but he had thrown a really bad comment and he didn't appreciate it at all. He took out his writing pad and pen.

"I will have steak sandwich with onions, camembert, fried egg, and chimichurri. And then I will also have an apple juice...no make that pineapple."

Aidan wrote everything that the prince had said and then he looked at him. "Is that all, sir?"

"I'll remain with the menu and then I will inform you if I need anything."

"The nerve," Aidan thought, cursing the prince with his eyes. So after making him read all that, the prince had the guts to take the menu and read for himself. Anyway, he just wanted to be done with everything and go back home to his sweet granny. He was just hoping he would find his brother home by the time he was go reach there.

"Okay, sir."

He turned to leave but when he heard what the prince said, he paused before he finally continued moving towards the kitchen.

"Thanks, Aidan." Aidan had no idea where the prince got his name but he was gonna pretend as if he didn't just hear it. He continued his way to the kitchen, hoping the stupid prince would just go away and leave him the hell alone.

When the boy left, Luis gave a soft chuckle as he dropped his eyes to the menu. He had just pulled his first stunt but now it was time for the real humiliation to begin. He couldn't wait for the boy to return so that he could give him a taste of his own medicine.

Luis stared at the menu, reading through it as he waited for his food to arrive. In just a few minutes, he saw the boy coming back to him with a tray filled with his food. He put the menu on the table and watched the boy coming straight at him.

In no time at all, the boy reached the table. Luis watched with a smirk as the boy put his order on the table and arrange them nicely. Everything smelt good and mouthwatering to Luis' eyes but he had other plans for that food.

Setting the table perfectly, Aidan quickly turned and began moving away from the table. His work was done and he had no plans of coming back again. He was just gonna ask the help of his fellow waiter and then he was gonna go home. Aidan must have taken about only three steps or so before he finally stopped. He heard the prince's voice once again.

"Hey!"

Aidan quickly turned and went back to the table. He was wearing a controlled smile. "Is there anything else that you need, sir?" He smiled, looking the man whose smile had faded.

"What's this?" Nicholas asked harshly, pointing to the food and the drink on the table. "What the hell have you served me?"

Aidan couldn't understand a thing of what was going on. He had served exactly what had been ordered and now the prince was asking him silly questions. He didn't appreciate it one bit.

"Excuse me?" Aidan was trying to sound as calm as he could. "I just served you what exactly you ordered."

"What I ordered?" Luis gave a bitter chuckle, pointing at himself. "I didn't order this."

"Sir," Aidan said, trying to understand the game the prince was playing on him. "This is exactly what you ordered."

"Pineapple juice," Luis chuckled bitterly. "When did I order pineapple juice?" He shouted, pointing at the food on the table. Aidan had humiliated him in public and he was gonna do the same thing. "I specifically told you to bring champagne..." He shrugged, slightly moving towards the boy. "...Do you think I am a child who drinks pineapple juice?"

"Sir..."

"I told you to serve me champagne and Tallegio grilled cheese with bacon and honey crisp apples." Luis was more than happy with the expression he saw on Aidan's face. He was enjoying seeing him confused and looking so dumb.

"Sir," Aidan slightly closed his eyes. He took a deep sigh and tried to calm his nerves down. "I clearly heard your order and I wrote it here." He took out his pad and showed the serious looking prince on his table. This was surely one of the tricks and Aidan knew what the prince wanted. "There is no way..."

"Are you calling me a liar?" The prince furiously rose from the chair, looking angrily at Aidan.

"Sir, I wrote..."

"I guess you are not only dumb but you don't know how to do your job." Luis yelled. "I wonder where they get..."

"With all due respect, sir..."

"Look, just serve me what I ordered okay?" The prince said, getting back to his seat. "I don't have time for people like you. I even wonder why dumb people like you get jobs like this. If you don't know how to do your job then I..."

"Sir, please..." He said, looking around. He noticed that people had their eyes on the two of them. Why did the prince do this, he thought as he tried his very best not to snap?

"Just get this food out of my face." Luis said rudely, pointing at the food. "And get me what I ordered."

Aidan sighed and then began recollecting the food items on the table. He didn't like the way the people were staring at him. He felt stupid...he felt humiliated...he felt being stepped on and he didn't like it. He had done nothing and here was the crazy prince trying to make him look like he didn't know how to do his job. It was really painful. He slowly took the food from the table and put it on the tray. He was really fuming and he was dying to put the prince in his place.

"And this time try to make it right." Luis snapped, throwing the menu on the table.

Hearing the Prince's words, Aidan gave him a really angry look. He was still staring at the prince when he felt someone coming towards the table. From the footsteps, he could tell that the person was hurrying to the table.

"What's going on here?" Aidan heard his manager's voice. "Is anything wrong my prince?"

"Yes!" The prince answered angrily. "But I am sure Aidan can handle it."

Aidan stared at the prince and then at his manager. He knew that the manager was curious. "It's my fault, sir. I will fix it immediately."

Then Aidan stared at the prince one final time and left, fuming. He had never felt like that his whole life. He was not used to being quiet but he was gonna let it slip. He was not gonna allow the stupid prince to step on him and leave him on the ground. He was just gonna play it cool.

Luis on the other hand was really happy with the outcome of the situation. From the boy's face, he could see that the boy was mad he had been humiliated. He loved everything that had happened, especially since many people probably important guests had seen it. He was trying to ruin the reputation of the boy in the restaurant. That way, he was gonna learn that he was nothing compared to him. He was gonna learn to stay in his own class and not mess with the high and mighty.

After so many thoughts, Luis gave out a soft teasing chuckle. Then he moved his eyes to the kitchen door, waiting for the boy to return. He didn't have to wait long as he saw the boy coming, wearing a really serious face.

As the boy got near, Luis took a deep breath and repositioned himself on the chair, folding his arms confidently. He really loved the humiliation he was giving the boy, knowing that he couldn't a thing. The boy should have thought about the consequences before messing with royalty.

"Good!" Luis chuckled, putting his hands on the table. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Aidan heard the prince but he didn't want to say anything. He didn't even raise his face to look at the prince. He just put the tray on the table, put the food, the champagne bottle and the huge glass. Then he quickly turned and began moving away before he heard the prince speak again.

"Hey!" The prince chuckled. "Where are you going?"

Taking a deep breath, Aidan slowly turned and stared at the prince. "I have already served you, sir. I need to go..."

"But you haven't served wine." Luis chuckled. "I need it in my glass."

Aidan took a deep sigh as he moved towards the table. He took the bottle of champagne, opened it and filled the glass to the fullest. Then he put it back on the table. With an angry glare, he turned to leave before the prince spoke again.

"Hey come back here."

Aidan got closer and just stood without saying anything. He was being filled up with anger and rage. He just wanted to shout at someone but he had no idea who. The prince had humiliated him but he was gonna let it go. After all, things like that were bound to happen with his type of job.

Looking at the boy, Luis smirked and then slipped his hand through his pocket. He brought out his wallet and opened it. Then he looked at the boy once again and nodded. He was enjoying seeing the boy looking really vulnerable. Who could have known that the boy with the big mouth from the previous day was the one standing there looking like a stupid fool? It was funny when he actually thought about it.

"How much is the..." He trailed off and gave a bitter laugh. He then moved his eyes away from the boy and onto the wallet. He got out as much money as he could and without counting it, extended his hand. "Here is the payment."

As soon as he heard the prince's voice, Aidan moved his eyes and looked down at him. What he saw left him shocked, flabbergasted. The prince was holding a huge amount of money in his hand, making Aidan wonder why he was trying to show off.

"The money you are paying is quite too much." Aidan said softly. "The food plus..."

"Just take it." Luis said rudely, still holding the money.

Aidan sighed and then extended his hand to take the money. But before he could take the money, Luis dropped it and it fell to the floor. Aidan looked at the prince and saw a smirk brightening his face. He knew instantly without thinking a lot about it that the prince had dropped the money deliberately.

"Oops!" Luis said in mocking astonishment. "I am really sorry," He chirped, smirking at Aidan. Aidan moved his eyes away and sighed. "It slipped from my hands. But I guess you have to...pick it from...the floor."

Immediately Aidan heard Luis, he diverted his eyes at him and then at the money on the floor. Then he looked around and found that people were not staring at them anymore. All he had to do was just pick up the money, give it to the manager and leave. Then he would be saved from all the humiliations the crazy prince was giving him.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers