Unbroken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Aidan slowly leaned down on the floor and began picking the money...like a dog. He had never been in that position before. He wanted to yell at the prince but something was stopping him and he had no idea what. He just wanted to get out of there before he made a mistake.

"How does it feel?" Luis leaned his head, closer to the boy on the floor. "Picking money like a whore,"

Aidan stopped picking up the money and just dropped his eyes to the floor. He could feel Prince Luis' hot breath on his face. The cologne hit him so hard; he thought he was short of air. He hated mostly that he was being compared to a whore. But he wasn't gonna allow that to get to him.

Taking a gloomy sigh, Aidan continued picking up the money, fast. He needed to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Luis on the other hand was enjoying teasing the boy, making him feel inferior. He just wanted to show him exactly what he had gotten himself.

"You know you are just like one of my whores." Luis breathed, softly sniffing the boy. Aidan wanted to slap the prince but he just took pace and picked the money as fast as he could. "I like them on their knees, picking up the money, right after they satisfy me." He gave out a satisfied sigh, remembering the guy he had just fucked earlier.

Aidan on the other hand was disgusted with the prince. He was seriously losing it but to his surprise, he felt weak and defeated. He just wanted to be done and then leave. As he heard the prince's soft giggles, he quickly picked up the money and tried to get up. But the prince grabbed his wrist so hard, it hurt. He tried to get away but he still held him tightly.

"What did you think, uh?" Luis barked, squeezing Aidan's wrist. "Did you think you could mess with me and get away with it? I am the prince of this land. You are nothing to me and you better think next time before trying to mess with someone on my level." He warned, enjoying the frown on the boy's face. "I know you were trying to grab my attention. I know boys like you try to trap men like me but guess what?" He chuckled. "I am not interested in boys like you. You are only good for warming my bed and pleasuring me."

Aidan couldn't believe what he had just heard. The prince had just told him he was gay, well he thought he did. But what bothered him and made his body to shudder in anger was that the prince was making him inferior. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine that he didn't hear it.

"I can see you are dying for my..." He breathed, slowly rubbing the boy's wrist. "I can tell that you want me. I can tell that you want me to fu..."

Aidan furiously opened his eyes and quickly got up, releasing his hand from the prince. Then he grunted, clenched his fists and breathed in deeply. He couldn't believe the prince had just told him that. He couldn't believe the prince had just treated him like a whore. Fuck, it hurt. He stared at the prince and saw the teasing smile and the way he was looking at him, leaking his lips sensually.

Aidan took one long, angry look at the stupid man who was clearly lusting for him. Then he turned to leave and that's when he heard it. The prince patted on his ass. Feeling that smack on his ass, Aidan made a quick and furiously turn, to find the prince smiling and still looking at his ass. Then he raised his face and looked up to him, giving him a wink.

Did he just tap on his ass? Oh, that was the limit of everything. Aidan felt his blood boiling...his eyes just turned into something else, staring at the prince like he was the most stupid person he had ever met. His heart began pounding, pounding in anger. His breaths became harsh and the giggles from the prince were the last stroll. He felt so mad. He was mad like he had never been at anyone else. Prince or no prince, he didn't care. He didn't even care whether they were in public. He didn't even care about the consequences. First the prince had just finished humiliating him and now he...oh hell no. That was it for him.

Aidan clenched his teeth, moving closer to Luis. Reaching him, he stood still, staring at him like he was gonna kill him. He had never met a guy so foolish and arrogant in his life. Not even his boyfriend was like that. Fuck!

Luis on the other hand was on cloud nine, enjoying the look the boy was giving him. Bet that had shown him never to mess with Luis again. He enjoyed the part where he tapped on his ass. It was exotic and if he could just do it again, it would be beautiful. From the look from the boy's eyes, Luis knew exactly what to do.

Luis took a deep breath. "Have you come back for more?" He chuckled, taking a gloomy sigh. He could stare at that face forever. "I knew you were just..."

That last statement was the last weight Aidan could handle. His anger just travelled to the rest of his body, making him feel like he was possessed by some spirit. His hands trembled and he clenched on the money. Then like a flash, he added power to his right hand and abruptly raised it high in the air. Then he directed it on Luis' face, smacking him across the face. "You pervert!" He yelled. Luis' face moved to the other side and he stayed like that, feeling like something had just scratched his gorgeous face.

Aidan was so mad, enjoying the slap he had just given the prince. He felt like he was all alone with the prince. Loud gasps from the people in the restaurant could be heard but Aidan didn't care. In fact, he wanted to hit him again but the slap was enough to last for a life time.

"Oh my God," A loud gasp could be heard from the crowd. "He just slapped the prince."

Luis couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that someone, a commoner had just slapped him, something that even his parents never did. He couldn't believe that he was slapped right in front of people, people that respected him...people that admired him. He was madder than he had actually thought he could be at someone. How dare...and it hurt like hell. He felt like a hot knife had just cut on his bare skin. Fuck!

Feeling anger taking the best of him, Luis furiously raised his face and looked up at the boy who had the nerves to lay his hand on him. Then he quickly got up, breathing like something was after him. Man he was pissed.

"How dare you?" He furiously raised his trembling hand.

"Go ahead." Aidan said, moving closer. He had never thought he could be angry at someone like the way he was. "Go ahead and slap me...your highness."

Luis tried to move his hand and slap Aidan but he couldn't do it no matter what he did. Something in him couldn't allow him to direct that hand onto Aidan's face. He was trembling so much that even his hand wasn't stable. He kept on trembling till he dropped his hand and sighed. He was still angry and he wasn't gonna let it go.

"How..."

"You know what," Aidan began, not minding that people were watching. "I have had enough of your foolishness. I have tolerated you ever since you came into this restaurant. I gave you all the respect simply because you are our guest. I tried, god knows I tried to keep calm but I will not allow you to disrespect me. What could I expect from a man like you?" He gave a bitter chuckle, totally ignoring the gasps from people. "You expect me...me!" He chuckled. "You expect me to applause for you. Wow!" he said, looking at the furious prince. "Just because you are richer than me doesn't give you the right to treat me like trash. And no, I wouldn't even dream of being in your shoes. I just pity the king for having a jerk for a son."

The gasps that came from the people that witnessed the entire scene were mind blowing. They couldn't believe that a commoner, a worker for that matter had just slapped the prince and on top of that told him all that. It was impossible to believe. What surprised them the most was the way the prince just stared at the boy. They could feel anger emanating from the prince and boy; they didn't want to be in the shoes of the boy.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on me?" Luis snapped, trembling like he was having a tremor in his body. "Who do you think you are?"

"Are you..."

"I will not take this from you." Luis yelled, right in Aidan's face. "I will not take this disrespect from a commoner. Just who do you think you are to slap me? I am going to deal with you for this."

"Oh!" Aidan gasped in mock astonishment, touching his chest. "I am really, really sorry. Please, forgive me, your highness." He bowed his head. "I am truly, truly sorry. I...I just did it by mistake."

"Oh so you can actually beg?" Luis had never been that mad before. He wanted to beat the hell out of the boy but something deep inside was not letting him do that. He wondered why he couldn't just slap the boy or beat him to a pulp. This was so not like him. "Didn't you know that I was royalty before you..."

"To show how sorry I am." Aidan said softly, looking deep in the prince's eyes. "Let me offer you a drink."

After saying that to the prince, Aidan quickly grabbed the champagne filled glass and held it in his hands. Then he smiled brightly, slowly moving the champagne closer to Luis. What followed next shocked and made everyone who watched tremble. But most of all, it made Luis madder than he had ever been in his life before. Just like a flash, Aidan smiled brightly and then moved the glass in the air, on top of Luis' head. Then as if something had possessed him, he emptied the whole glass on Luis' head.

Luis felt the cold champagne moving from his head, wetting his face, then his shirt and everything he wore. He closed his eyes as anger struck him like something that he had never felt before. He was ready to kill the boy. He quickly opened his eyes, trembling so badly.

"Did you enjoy that?" Aidan chuckled. "I hope that champagne had left some senses into you because you are such a jerk." He yelled.

"You..."

"Me what," Aidan got closer to the prince. "I am just a commoner...a pauper...dirty pig? What? Tell me? I have met so many guys in my life but never have I met someone like you. I can't believe that you are even the prince. When I heard about the prince, I used to be really happy. I heard people talking so nicely about him. I heard that he was well trained but..." He chuckled bitterly, sending waves of anger throughout Luis' body. "...Judging from what I see right now," He looked up and down the prince, making sure that the angry guy saw him. "You are nothing but pervert...a jerk and you don't have any respect at all. But what can I expect from a man who doesn't respect himself?"

Luis was wet. He smelt of champagne and his anger was intensifying. He was looking at the confident looking boy, insulting him and humiliating him. Once again, he was the one who ended up being humiliated, in public for that matter. It was really painful and he could feel something charging him up.

"You have really overstepped your boundaries this time." The prince growled, pointing his finger angrily at Aidan. "Do you realize that I am the prince? Do you even know the implication of what you have done? You are going to pay for all this humiliation that you have done."

"Oh," Aidan gasped, looking at the prince as if he was an abominable man. "Are you gonna call your guards on me?" He yelled. "Are you gonna beat me up? Are you gonna throw me in jail for the rest of my life? Are you gonna banish me from this land forever? Are you gonna kill me? What?" He furiously got closer, seeing the prince's frown. "Tell me, what are you gonna do to me? Should I be scared or something? Am I supposed to be peeing my pants now?" Fuck! The words just kept coming from Aidan's mouth. He neither feared nor trembled.

"You are gonna regret..."

"Ooh..." He said angrily, holding his arms in fake fear. "I am shaking my boots." The words that the boy spoke were angering Luis. "I know what guys like you want and I know very well how to handle you. You should be grateful that I only slapped you and not injure you." Luis glowered at Aidan's words. "Yes!" Aidan said confidently. "I can do that and I don't care what you do next. I should have even slapped you harder."

Luis was speechless. Never had he felt so vulnerable in his life before. He had the anger...he had the rage...he had the pain...he had the power. But he couldn't use it and he had no idea why. It was because maybe he was dumbfounded or even dumbstruck. He had beaten up so many guys who had tried such a stunt and they had ended up in the hospital. Why couldn't he raise his hand or even punch the boy? He couldn't understand anything.

"You slapped me," He snarled, clenching so hard on his teeth. He was now in rage. "And you had the nerves to pour champagne on me...me, the crown Prince. Nobody," He yelled, pointing a finger on the floor. "Nobody has been able to slap me or..."

"That explains it," Aidan snapped, dropping his hands furiously. "That explains the reason why you are so spoilt. I just hope my slap was able to put something in your head, you jerk." He took a deep breath and chuckled bitterly. "And no, I am not like those men you just mentioned to me. I am not like them at all. I have so much respect for myself and I will never stoop so low as to..." He paused and glowered. He couldn't even say that disgusting word the prince had used.

"...I might be poor, a pauper if you choose to call it but I will not allow anyone, no one to step on me. I am not like those men. Touching me with your hands was the greatest mistake of your life. I am just a commoner but this commoner," He prodded himself, letting an angry growl. "Will be there to put guys like you in your places...guys like you who think you can do anything you want simply because you are rich." He laughed bitterly. "And these hands," He raised both his hands, making sure that the angry prince got a clear view of them. "They will be there to slap some senses into your brains."

"Thank your lucky stars I didn't do something worse because I don't like people acting like perverts with me." He warned. "I have no regrets with what I have done tonight. I just hope you have learnt something from it all. If you are truly a normal person and you are sure that you are a true prince, I suggest you change your ways."

Aidan nodded and quickly turned around. But he didn't start moving away. He figured he had to do something before leaving. Taking a deep and confident breath, he quickly turned and faced the now panting and trembling prince.

"One more thing," He breathed, raising his hand. Then he raised his left hand, where he had the money the prince had given him. He chuckled bitterly before finally throwing the money on the prince's face. He made sure that he the money hit directly on his face. The money fell to the floor and scattered. What Aidan had done drew another gasp from the watching people.

Luis on the other hand was humiliated. Fuck! He was humiliated right in front of the people he knew he was gonna rule one day. He wondered how he was gonna face the people, his friends and what if his parents found out about the situation of the matter. Fuck!

The thing that made him reach to the maximum of his anger was the way Aidan threw money at him as if he was some whore. He was supposed to be doing that and not the other way around.

"Listen," He snarled, furiously pointing his finger at Aidan. The gasps from people were making things worse. How he wished he didn't leave his guard outside the hotel. How he wished he had come with his best friend. Things wouldn't have been like the way they were at that time. Things would have definitely been different. He knew that together with his best friend, he would have humiliated the boy. "This is..."

Aidan rolled his eyes in frustration. "I think I have had enough of this drama." Aidan then nodded in anger and turned around, ready to leave. But he froze. What he saw got him nervous but not scared. He noticed that everyone were out of their tables. They had practically gathered around to see the drama, talking among one another. He could even hear some people whispering but he heard them loud and clear.

"He has no fear at all. I can't believe he did that to the prince. Does he even know the consequences of his actions? He is dead for sure."

Ignoring the comments from the people, Aidan began moving away from the prince and from everyone.

"Come back here." Prince Luis snapped, yelling in pain and anger. Everyone in that restaurant knew that their prince was angry and honestly, they understood him. "I am not done with you. Bring your stupid ass here."

Aidan could hear the cries of the prince but he just kept on going. He was hurrying. He needed to get out of the hotel and go home. Had he known that that was the way things were gonna end, he would have gone home already. He would have just rejected Mr. Sander's request. Why does doing something good feel so wrong at times, he wondered, rushing out of the restaurant.

Rushing out, he saw his manager looking wide eyed at the prince and he hoped that didn't breed any trouble for him. He was breathing so fast and his heart was pounding. He swore he could feel blood passing through his eyes. Aidan didn't even stop moving. He rushed passed his manager and went to change his clothes. He needed to hurry it up and leave the hotel.

Luis was left looking foolish and extremely mad. He needed to vent his anger at something. He needed to beat someone. His heart was pounding, making him even madder. His breaths were harsh and he could hear that they were getting louder with each passing second. He clenched on his fists and yelled throughout the room, putting fear into the souls of those who watched him.

"Fuck!" He swore, yelling like something was after him. Then he hit his hands so hard on the table, it shook. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He hit the table several times. His anger didn't seem to be going away. His clothes were wet and the humiliation was too much.

After hitting the table, Luis picked up a chair and threw it away. Then he clenched on the cloth which was perfectly displayed on the table. He pulled on the cloth and everything on that table fell to the floor with a thud. He then moved his eyes to the things on the floor and kicked them as hard as he could, shouting at the top of his voice. He didn't care if people viewed him as mad or something.

"Sir,"

"What?" Luis yelled, moving his angry gaze to find the sympathetic looking manager.

"I am really sorry, your highness." The manager apologized, hoping the Prince would hear him out. "Please, don't be angry, my prince. I am sorry for what happened here."

"Sorry?" Luis snapped, furiously gripping his wet hair. "Once," He raised his index finger. "I decided not to eat at my father's hotels and decided to check out some of the best hotels and look at me," He dropped his hands in fury. "I ended up getting slapped and wet...I was humiliated, by one of your fucking waiters." He shouted, moving from side to side. "He had the nerves to talk rudely at me and..."

"Please, my prince." The manager pleaded. "We are really sorry for this."

"Sorry?" He groaned, furiously kicking a plate. Then he clenched on his fists and just focused on venting his anger. "Will sorry make my hair perfect, my beautiful royal hair. Will sorry take this humiliation from me. Will your fucking sorry take that..." He pointed, he dint know where but he just pointed. "...that slap your waiter gave me. What kind of idiots do you have working here?" He yelled.

"Please," The manager begged, putting his hands together. "Nothing like this has ever happened before. Aidan is really..."

"Oh, so he was just waiting for me to come here so that he could humiliate me, uh." He asked, venting his anger at the manager. "My father's hotel, my hotel has professional waiters. They are well behaved and they know how to handle customers. Just look what happened when I decided to visit another hotel. I got humiliated by...only God knows what his name is. I can't believe that a fucking waiter just did this to me, something that even the king has never done to me. This is your entire fault. You should really employ waiters who are well behaved and know how to handle customers. I am speaking for everyone because he cannot just humiliate a crown prince and get away with it. Maybe it is the hotel's fault."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers