Uncle George Shags the Head Nurse

Story Info
Embarrassing moments and the head nurse gets revencge.
1.7k words
4.13
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
126 Followers

I've told a few stories about my Uncle George and his career in the Navy. To bring everyone up to speed, he graduated as a civil engineer, was commissioned in the U.S. Navy and assigned to Pensacola Naval Air Station where he spent several years building additions to the base. At that time Uncle George was single and had developed quite a reputation as a ladies' man, especially with the Navy Nurse Corps. As with prior stories, this is told by me as an avid listener as we comfortably sat is his study while he reminisced. A good glass of bourbon was the standard conversation lubricant.

It was the mid-1950s and Uncle George was asked to volunteer for a short mission in the Panama Canal Zone, which at the time was still a U.S. possession. He agreed to go but was told that he had to get several inoculations at the base hospital. It's an interesting tale, but I'll let him tell it.

"I had been accepted as an engineering advisor for a short project in the Canal Zone and as per orders had to report to the base hospital for several shots to protect me from several nasty tropical diseases. I didn't think anything more about it and one day reported to the reception area where an attractive nurse took my information and had me wait while she hunted down the head nurse."

"That sounds easy enough," I said.

"Yes, it does, but there is more to this story, a lot more. A few minutes go by and Lieutenant Kathleen Billings comes out to see me. Just for the record, she and I had dated a few times. We had a good time together for as long as it lasted and just for the record I had gotten in her pants a few times. She was also a very good looking woman with a trim body and wonderfully full boobs. Oh, the memories."

"So you're leaving out some important information. Why did you two break up?"

"That is an embarrassing story to tell, especially for a naval officer. I had borrowed one of the boats from the base sailing club and we were intending to have a pleasant afternoon of sailing. Anyway, I managed to get lost near one of the barrier islands and proceeded to run aground. There's nothing usually wrong about doing that except I had strayed into off-limits waters near the bomb range. Kathy and I decided that since we were all alone that we'd have sex while waiting for the tide to come back in."

"Sounds logical to me. It's what I would have done under those circumstances."

"I know, but before I continue, we better have a little more bourbon," said Uncle George refilling our glasses.

"So, what happened?"

"We had gone below and one thing led to another. I had started by taking down the straps on her swimsuit and liberating those terrific boobs of hers. Soon we were both naked as jaybirds. So, what do you think a well-built female and a young horny sailor should do when they find that they are both naked and quite willing?"

"I think I get the picture."

"You do. We proceeded to have some of the best sex that I think I had had up to that point. Kathy was insatiable. We were doing it for the third time when I felt the boat move a little but paid it no attention. What had happened is that the security patrol had seen the sailboat aground and came along side, but they didn't find anyone. Then a pair of Marines brandishing M-1 carbines came down below just as Kathy and I were at the height of passion. I was able to dig my ID out of my wallet, but Kathy was mortified and the only thing she had to cover herself with was a beach towel that was not totally up to the needed task. To make matters worse one of the Marines recognized her from the hospital and within days the whole base knew about it."

"So, Kathy was not especially happy to see you, was she?"

"Yes, and no. This is where the story gets better, at least for her. She escorted me to an examination room and told me to undress and put on one of those silly gowns. All the while I'm thinking, 'I'm only here for a couple of shots."

"Oh, Oh."

"Oh, Oh, is right because Kathy left and soon thereafter a young female nurse, Ensign Beth Hennessy came in. Cute as all get out, too. She told me that I was also due for my regular physical and that they could do it right then because things were a bit slow. After looking over my paperwork she turned to the cabinet on the far side of the room and got out a few supplies, but I could not see what they were. Then I heard some water running and two or three minutes later she turned around and was holding a bulging enema bag."

"What? Why?"

"She explained that I needed to be cleaned out before going upstairs to radiology for some x-rays. To do that she was going to have to give me an enema. I started to protest but was informed that it was Lieutenant Billings who was in charge here and there would be no further discussion. Moreover, she instructed me to roll over on my belly and that she would take care of everything else."

"So, what did you do?"

"I swallowed hard and rolled over. I could see Beth wearing a huge grin as she pulled on a pair of rubber gloves and then open a tube of lubricant, putting some on her finger and proceed to insert it up my butt making certain to finger me well in the process. She really seemed to be enjoying her assigned task, but I also assume that she had heard the tale of Kathy and me on that sailboat. Anyway, the next thing I knew the nozzle was inserted and my enema started. All the while Beth decided to make small talk about the base and about Panama as I thought my ass was going to literally explode. Eventually, after squirming with considerable discomfort she removed the nozzle and pointed me in the direction of the head. What a welcome relief that was."

"I bet. What happened next?"

"I was hardly done because then Beth escorted me upstairs to radiology where she introduced me to another nurse, Maggie Clarke, who was another good looking albeit petite lady, I might add. She informed me that since I was nice and cleaned out that she would be the one to do the honors and give me a barium enema so that they could take pictures. If I thought that the first enema was bad, that barium one was worse because that barium weighs a ton and they want you to hold it as you move into different positions."

"After that, you got your shots?"

"No, not quite because after being allowed to use the head Maggie said that I was to be taken downstairs where Beth would give me yet another enema to be certain to get out any barium residue. By now my butt was starting to hurt. Again, Beth seemed to take immense pleasure out of giving me another full bag of warm, no let me say hot, soapy enema. Once I was finally done, Beth wished me luck and left. After she made her exit and closed the door I could swear that I heard several female voices all giggling uncontrolably."

"Luck?"

"Yeah, luck. I sort of thought it was an odd thing to say, but I soon found out what she might have been implying."

"Which was?"

"Kathy came back into the examination room with a tray containing several hypo syringes."

"Your shots?"

"Yes, but previously I had been under the impression that these were to be given in the shoulder, but I was wrong. Kathy insisted that they be given in my butt. Of course, I was still wearing that silly gown so access to my rear quarters was easy. A few minutes later I had had my five shots from the biggest needles I had ever seen. I'm still not sure that she didn't get them from the veterinary building."

"Were you finally done?"

"Yes and no."

"Yes and no?"

"Yes, I was done with the physical. No, Kathy, after she was done turned to me wearing the biggest grin I had ever seen. She told me that we were now even and hopefully there were no hard feelings. She also confessed that the other nurses, knowing of my reputation, had all competed for the privilege of tending to my examination. Both Beth and Maggie had won the competition but were also expected to report back to their colleagues about the Seabee who had tarnished Kathy's reputation several months prior."

"So, then what?"

"I told Kathy that my butt was sore and wouldn't be able to sit down on it for a day or two. Admittedly, she got me back but good and then I surprised myself when I asked if she would like to go on a date with me."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm not. She said that she would, but it would not be anywhere near a sailboat unless it was tied to the dock. As she was replying to my invitation she went over and turned the lock on the examination room door. When she turned around she had unbuttoned her uniform and lifted the cups of her brassiere exposing herself to me. Damn, but those tits looked just as great then as the day I was shagging her on that sailboat. They were nice and full, but she had to have been getting excited because her nipples were plainly erect."

"This is getting good now."

"It is. She said all debts were settled if I took her to O'Malley's for lobster that night. Oh, and then pulling her bra back down she told me that if I was good there would be more than that to show for it than just those."

"Sounds like a score to me."

"It was. I told her that I'd pick her up promptly at 1800 hours. That's when she headed for the door of the examination room, unlocked it and before opening said 'And don't forget to bring rubbers, several of them.' That was the last thing that she said before she was gone."

"I can't help but wonder how much detail that those other nurses got to learn in the days that followed."

doctorwes
doctorwes
126 Followers