Uncle Jay's Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
I Fuck Dad.
3.6k words
4.73
23k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
222 Followers

"Where were you?" Dad's tone was more quizzical than authoritative as I made my way into the house with a towel hiding my lack of swimwear.

Suddenly being faced with him reminded me how filthy the scene I had been a part of was. Embarrassment rose in my body.

"I went swimming at the beach behind the backyard."

Dad's face turned to worry. "All by yourself?"

"Uncle Jay came along." I tried to stay collected. "He should be coming in any second."

"W- Was it a good swim?" Dad seemed unsure of what question to ask.

"Yeah -- Hey dad, I'm going to shower. Do you mind if I use the one in your room?"

"Go ahead."

As I started up the stairs, I heard Uncle Jay enter the house. He would have had to wait for his boner to soften before coming in, the thought of it put a grin on my face. I ran to dad's pink room and turned on the shower. Realizing I should grab some clothes, I made my way back to my own guest room. As I did, I heard dad talking to Uncle Jay.

"You brought him to the nude beach?"

"Danny-boy, he is an adult. The same age we were when we first went to one together."

"It's different- "

"Anyway, nothing bad happened. Your son got to go for a swim and work out his muscles." Yeah, my jaw muscles.

I went to get a set of clothes from my pack and made my way back to the shower. The warm water felt good against the skin, washing away the salt that had accumulated. My hand found its way to my dick, I thought of the first orgasm I had ever had with someone else; Uncle Jay's tongue entering me as I came on his chest and belly, the morning sun framing our bodies on the small wooden dock. A knock on the bathroom door brought me back to the present.

"Breakfast will be ready in five minutes!" My dad boomed through the wall.

"Almost done!" I said finishing to rinse off before shutting the shower off.

I stepped out of the shower. I could hear another shower going behind the paneled mirrored wall that currently showed my naked reflection. Uncle Jay's bathroom would probably be behind that wall. I started to make naked poses in the mirror. Was I sexy? I couldn't tell. I knew I was fit, was that enough? Was Uncle Jay sexy? He had certainly turned me on. I was on all fours staring at myself. I reached behind me and placed a finger on my asshole where Uncle Jay's tongue had been. My dick started to harden.

"Breakfast is ready." My father's voice was soft this time.

"Coming." My body reacted in embarrassment, though no one else was there to observe my behavior.

I quickly finished getting dressed and headed down the stairs. Dad was the only one there, he had made quite the breakfast spread. I had always thought dad was a better cook than mom, he just preferred to order in. As I ate, dad was already cleaning up the kitchen, he seemed to know where everything went. Uncle Jay made his way down and sat next to me at the kitchen counter. To my interest he was wearing a suit instead of his usual T-shirt and cargo pants. The suit looked vintage, maybe 80s, it's possible he had owned it since then. He looked handsome dressed up.

"Did your dad ever tell you it's rude to stare?" Uncle Jay was grinning at me as my fork had stayed halfway to my mouth since he'd sat down.

"Sor-" I started to apologize.

"I'm just messing with you boy." Uncle Jay ruffled my hair with his hand, the feeling brought me back to him pulling it only an hour before. I smiled. Dad placed a full plate in front of Uncle Jay.

"I need to leave in just a moment, early appointment." Uncle Jay stated. "When will the both of you be back from...which college is it this time?"

"Stanley U." Dad responded.

"That's where Terry works!"

Dad nodded. "We are going to see him today. He's the one giving us a tour of the place."

"Who's Terry?"

"We met him on one of our fishing trips. He was staying in the cabin adjacent to ours with his wife."

"He really knew how to use a pole, a fishing pole that is." Dad rolled his eyes at Uncle Jay's contribution.

"Will you get out of here before you scar my kid with your antics." Too late.

Uncle Jay left, smiling broadly at both of us.

"I'm sorry about him."

"No need to be dad, I'm enjoying my stay." A shadow momentarily passed over his face before he composed himself and rallied us to the car.

The day at Stanley U. started as eventful as every college visit that had come before. Terry, as a tenured professor, looked stereotypically like one, chalk scuffed tweed jacket, khakis, leather shoes and belt all complimented by a well maintained mustache. He knew the campus like the back of his hand. The swim program seemed important to the school, yet Terry told us most sports came second to the degrees they hoped to impart to students by the end of their years there. When I asked if Terry knew the swim coach he surprised us by pulling out his phone and calling him directly.

Coach Stacey and Terry seemed very amicable towards each other as we were shown the sports facilities. To my father's and my amusement, they had the same exact mustache. I could easily imagine Coach Stacey in a tracksuit with a wifebeater and a red whistle. I'm sure if I chose this college that I would see it on our first training day. He instead wore a tropical shirt tucked into jeans as he and I talked shop. His attitude towards the sport was refreshing, he had almost been an Olympian in his prime. He wanted to make sure all students diversified their portfolio in and out of sports not to be left hanging if things didn't work out for them in the long run, which had happened to him. As I continued to be enraptured with Coach Stacey, the two grown men with us walked fifteen feet behind catching up on their lives. At one point the two men giggled like schoolgirls making us turn towards them. Caught in their fun they quickly went back to straight faces only to crack once more when we stopped facing them.

Dad and I got back to Uncle Jay's house earlier than expected, both happy with our experience at the college. We sat in the kitchen, him having a beer, me having a snack. It seemed that Uncle Jay wouldn't be back for a while.

"I think that would be a good fit."

"Me too."

I looked at my dad, he had just loosened the pink tie around his neck. A question that had been eating at the back of my mind wanted to come out. I tried finding a path there.

"Do you want to go for a swim?"

Dad was surprised by the question. "I don't think that's a good idea. Uncle Jay didn't tell you but that's a nude beach back there."

"We did see some naked guys when we were leaving."

"I'm sorry, he shouldn't have brought you there."

"I didn't mind." I couldn't find my way to ask the question I wanted to. So, I just asked. "Do you and Uncle Jay have sex?"

I expected dad to spit out his drink, I expected him to yell at me, make me go to my room and then never talk about it again. Instead, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"We haven't been very subtle about it this trip have we?"

"Does mom know?"

He clearly did not want to have this conversation. It would have been easier for him to treat me like the child I no longer was, simply not answer the questions and move on.

"She knows something." He started. "I'm not sure exactly what she knows. I still love her. I just...you see Uncle Jay...he's-"

"Irresistible?" Dad looked at me. He was wondering where I had gotten the word. Slowly reality loomed over him.

"That fucking bastard!" Yeah, kind of.

Dad put his face in his hands. "I shouldn't have brought you here."

"I thought Uncle Jay insisted we come."

Behind his hands he shook his head. "I did- I couldn't stay away." Was he crying?

Dad was surprised by my hug. Being slightly taller I wanted to envelope him.

"I'm happy you brought me here dad." I feared the words, they were true.

Dad pulled his hands away from his face and hugged me back.

"You are quite possibly the best son a father could ask for. I am so sorry I have let you down." He pulled out from the hug. "You don't know what you are getting into with Uncle Jay. He can be demanding, and relentless and-" Dad looked into my eyes. "-irresistible. That bastard." He let out a sigh. "You are too young for this."

I stepped back from him. "How old were you?"

Dad looked like he was considering whether any more questions should be answered on the subject. As he started to talk, I could see he had decided to put all his cards on the table. "It was different. We were both the same age, we discovered this together. We had both already had partners, and some experience." The last part was almost a question.

I shook my head. "Jessie and I haven't done anything. I don't think I ever wanted to do anything with her." I had also decided to lay my cards down.

Understanding my meaning, dad gave a small smile. "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"I don't think I knew." I was trying to find something to occupy my hands. "Not until this morning."

"What exactly happened this morning?"

Did he really want details? "Well- I was looking for a way to workout. Uncle Jay was up making coffee and suggested I go do some laps in the sea."

"Did he tell you it was a nude beach?"

I shook my head and continued. "He was wearing a very revealing bathing suit." Dad rolled his eyes. "We raced to the dock that's out there, and kissed, and-" I wasn't sure I should continue.

Dad was now the one to give me a hug. It was an endearing hug. I was ashamed then when the hug revealed I had gotten a boner. The recounting of the morning's events had brought the feelings back into my body. At first, I hopped that he hadn't noticed. I had learned recently that my manhood was not as pronounced as others. Maybe it was small enough for my dad not to notice it poking into his upper thigh. That's when I felt a part of my dad poking at me from under his belt. Had he just gotten hard now? Neither of us pulled away from the hug. We were becoming too afraid to face each other in light of our taboo biological response. The heat in my body was rising. I could feel the heat in my father's cheek as it pressed against my neck. Finally, dad pulled away.

His face was scarlet. "I should go-"

He started to leave when I grabbed his arm, pulled him towards me and embraced him the same way Uncle Jay had embraced me under the waves. It was all encompassing. One of my hands pressed on his lower back as the other glided through his immaculate salt and pepper hair.

We came up for air. "This isn't right, we need to stop. The feeling will pass, and we can pretend this never happened." His voice was soft between us, he didn't dare look into my eyes.

"I don't want it to pass." My finger lined his jaw, as his eyes lifted to meet mine.

We kissed once more as my hands started to unclothe him. It was surprisingly hard to remove another man's clothes, everything felt like it was placed in the wrong direction. Making my way down, I threw the pink tie on the ground, I unbuttoned his shirt untucking it and exposing his hairy chest. I unbuckled his belt only to fumble on the pants' closure. After a minute of me failing I started giggling at the absurdity of it, having broken so many barriers to be beaten by this simple closure. Dad put his hands on mine, pushing them off the pants. I thought it was over, I had made us lose the momentum of the moment, we would go back to our rooms and wake up tomorrow this only being a dream.

Instead, dad took my hand and slowly lead me up the stairs to his pink room. In silence I watched him finish to undress himself. He started by sitting on the side of the bed. Slowly unlacing his leather shoes, he took them off with his socks. He then rose to easily unclasp his pants, cheekily showing me the mechanism for future reference. With only a last moment of reservation dad slid off his underwear. His dick was no longer fully hard, it did resemble my own. I had sat down on a chair near the window which also faced the back garden and the little green door. Dad lay on the bed naked in anticipation of my next move. For the moment I simply wanted to observe him. He had been, and still was in this moment, my ideal of manhood. Now displayed in front of me in nothing but his wedding band and his grandfather's watch. His body was mostly covered with hair, some of it greying. In true fashion he had not let it overgrow and instead had trimmed it, making him look as polished naked as he was fully clothed. He was not as fit as I was, but you could see a well formed body behind his healthy love of chocolate.

I got off the chair, still clothed I sat on the bed beside him. I started exploring the naked body with my hands. He observed me as I traced his skin, I could feel the heavy beat of his heart wherever I touched. By the time I had gotten to his dick he was once again hard. Grabbing it, it was smoother than I had expected. Fully erect I could tell he was slightly larger than I was, both in girth and length, still the resemblance was familial.

I asked him to turn around. Laying on his stomach I continued what I had started. Tracing his ass I found it alluring, my hand grabbed a cheek. Dad let out a moan. I put my second hand on the other cheek, finding myself between his legs. I revealed his hole. For the first time in what seemed like hours dad started to speak. "Son-" I ignored anything he was going to say as I lowered my face to tongue his hole. I tasted skin and sweat. I heard an exclamation from dad, only strengthening my resolve to give him pleasure. In response to the acrobatic movements of my tongue, dad vocalized his pleasure and move back into me. When I finally came up for air his ass was up in the air with his face in the pillows.

"A pillow biter I see." I mused as I stood up.

"Any day for pleasure like that." He said looking at me with unfocused eyes.

His manly figure turned to face me as I was now the one to disrobe. My plain clothes left me in a hurry. Realizing the heat we had created in the small room I went to open the window. I had shaved all my body hair in the pursuit of excellence in the sport I enjoyed above all others, thus the wind I had invited in the room travelled through me almost instantaneously. I turned to dad who smiled at me from the bed, once again laying on his back. My smooth body made its way back between his legs. Our cocks touched as our lips enclosed on each other once more.

"This is the worst thing I have ever done as a father." He whispered.

"I was hoping you would do a few things worse than this."

I probably looked cocky as he stared up at me. His eyes then moved to our touching manhoods.

"I think I know where you got that half inch of height from."

I looked down at my dick, only slightly smaller than his. "You-"

I couldn't think of how to finish the sentence before we both burst out laughing. I was glad to know we hadn't lost our comradery in the shuffle.

"Well, this small dick is about to fuck your brains out." I said it almost joking.

"Please." He said almost begging.

Our words lingered in the air. Dad was the first to move. He awkwardly reached behind the headboard, pulling out a small bottle I did not recognize.

"It's lubricant."

I had never fucked anyone before. I felt out of my depth. I had only ever seen porn of a man fucking a woman. Sensing my confusion dad walked me through it. Under his instruction I coated my dick with the lubricant, followed by his hole.

"Now you can enter me." His words had hesitation. I worried my inexperience had reawakened his reluctance. He looked at me for reassurance.

"Dad, I want to fuck you." He nodded slightly. "Now open your legs- I'm going to fuck you like the good girl you are."

I wanted to bring back the sense of whimsy we had just lost and used the opportunity to quote my favorite porno. The smile came back to his face when he heard the theatrical line. He lifted his legs, holding them up with his hands.

I placed the head of my cock against his hole. I don't think I had gotten soft since we had first hugged in the kitchen. I pushed through, dad's sphincter squeezed my cock as it penetrated him. It didn't take long for me to bottom out, my smooth balls feeling his hairy ass.

"God, you're fucking me." I saw fear and pleasure in his eyes.

The feeling on my dick as I started to thrust was heavenly. I was so overwhelmed by the feeling that I nearly came on the second stroke. This handsome man letting me penetrate him, damn he was fucking hot. I took a breath and recomposed myself.

"Dad, your asshole feels amazing." I felt his hole squeeze my dick; he smirked as he saw the pleasure it brought to my body. I started to fuck him, with every stroke I could feel the pleasure rising in my body. Dad was moaning beneath me. His legs wrapped around my waist. His arms around my neck. We started kissing.

"You can be rough son; I can take it." I started pounding as hard as I could, my dick was moving in and out of him at it's full length. I suddenly became worried about my size. Didn't dad have sex with Uncle Jay and his massive schlong. Then I thought about how dad and I had gotten so much pleasure from a tongue entering us, this should be enough. Instinctually I pulled his hair. The noise he made in response drove me crazy.

"You like getting fucked by your son, don't you?" I don't know where the authoritative tone came from.

"Yes- I do-"

"I'm going to keep fucking you after today."

"Any day you want."

"I'm going to fuck you in my bedroom back home." I didn't know where this attitude was coming from yet the filthy words were turning me on. Dad below me couldn't contain his pleasure as I continued my diatribe. "I'm going to fuck you in the bed where you fuck mom. I'm going to make you suck my dick under the table as I finish my homework and I'm going to have you filled with my cum as you watch me graduate."

These last words pushed him over the edge. Dad's dick, that was being rubbed between our bodies as I fucked him, shot its load between us.

"I love you son!" He exclaimed as his orgasm reached its peak.

My orgasm was about to follow, seeing I had successfully satisfied him. "I'm going to cum Dad."

He looked into my eyes. "Cum inside me."

I didn't need to be told twice. My dick exploded. The pleasure seemed insurmountable, it was unlike any orgasm before, being able to cum from fucking someone. Not just someone, the hot piece of ass that was my dad. I lost track of all the noise we were making until I collapsed on top of him. Our heartbeats pounded in unison with each other. After my dick left him, I started kissing his neck and made my way to his mouth. We kissed softly until our hearts slowly made their way back to a normal pace.

"That was amazing."

He smiled gently. "It was."

"I love you dad." We knew we could never close this door ever again.

I don't remember falling asleep. I woke the next day in the pink room, dad was snoring softly in my arms. I had unwittingly become his big spoon in the night. We were both still naked, the sheet only half covering our bodies. A nice salty breeze came in from the open window. My morning wood pressed against my father's back. I started kissing the back of his head.

"Morning young man." His groggy voice was full of satisfaction.

bestforme
bestforme
222 Followers