Uncle Jay's Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle Jay confronts father and son.
2.6k words
4.6
9.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers

I caressed dad, scratching his belly. The caressing slowly turned to groping, which slowly turned to embracing. Dad then turned around to have us sixty-nineing. This was a new kind of wakeup call in my book, one I hoped would continue.

I stopped sucking his dick and lifted my torso up, watching dad continue his activity. What an abnormal sight, a pleasant abnormal sight. There was a small knock on the door, followed by the entrance of Uncle Jay in a pair of boxers.

"Hello there boys." He raised his eyebrow at my father who took the time to take my cock out of his mouth and look back at Uncle Jay. "I was wondering what sight I would be walking into this morning."

"Hi Uncle Jay." I greeted him with a smile, anything else would have seemed fake. Dad barely acknowledged him at first, getting a few more mouthfuls of my cock before sitting up.

"You two were making quite the naughty noises when I got in late last night."

"Sorry."

"Don't say that boy." He came and sat down on the bed between the both of us. Rustling both our heads as if we were boys and not men. "I'm glad you two are getting along like this, I feared it would be awkward otherwise." I couldn't tell how serious he was being. Uncle Jay leaned in to kiss me. I received it with slight hesitation, dad was watching. He then went to kiss dad who also received it hesitantly, it was strange to see him kiss someone other than mom. "You two should shower, I will see you downstairs for breakfast." He got up and left us there staring at each other.

"This is going to be interesting."

"Just remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I know dad." I gave him a reassuring glance. "I know I got a bit carried away with some things I said last night."

He chuckled. "We can do all those things if you want to."

"Then maybe we will."

"I'm going to call mom. I think we need a few days to process all of this."

"Not to mention to get fucked by Uncle Jay." His face was not totally pleased with my conclusion. "What? We were both thinking it."

"Let's shower."

The shower felt great on the skin, so did dad's hands. He bathed me, and I him in return. It was a nice experience to complete a morning routine with another person. I lay naked on the bed as I watched dad get dressed. It was funny, he used all the same clothes he would always wear. Things that make him look like the serious man he was. Now styling them differently his clothes changed my perception of him. His shirt was more unbuttoned, tucked into his tight chinos. Were they always that tight? He rolled up the sleeves, he cuffed his pants and didn't wear socks, lastly, he took a small pink handkerchief I had never seen before and tied it around his neck.

"You look handsome dad. Will you teach me to dress like that?"

"Maybe we can go shopping today." He looked at my naked body in the mirror he used to adjust his neck scarf. "Aren't you getting dressed?"

"My clothes are in the other room. I wanted to watch you."

"How about I meet you downstairs." I got up, kissed him, and left the room holding my old clothes from the night before.

I tried to imitate dad in my dress, cuffing, unbuttoning, and tucking. I didn't have a neck scarf. I came down the stairs to see dad cooking breakfast once more. Uncle Jay was still in his boxers and a pair of slippers. Sitting on a kitchen stool and reading the news paper his massive schlong and balls peaked out from the side of the boxers.

"You look handsome today boy." He peaked up from his paper to look at me.

"Thank you, Uncle Jay."

As I sat down, dad put a plate in front of each of us. His phone started to ring.

"It's mom. I told her we wouldn't get back today." He took a breath and picked up. "Hello Honey." Dad made his way to the living room, explaining to mom that I was very interested in Stanley University so we would take a few more days to poke around and get to know the surrounding area.

Uncle Jay leaned into me. "Danny-boy is upset with me. He doesn't like that I opened your flood gates." I looked down at his protruding crotch. "I think we need to get him in a better mood." He had a sly look on his face.

"What did you have in mind?" I was curious.

"I think you should try and distract him from his phone call. If you catch on to my saying, boy." He winked at me. I did catch on. As I got up, he grabbed me for a second, putting my hand on his exposed dick. I had forgotten how big Uncle Jay was. His dick in hand I started to make out with him. His dick got harder in my hand.

"Go get Danny-boy in a better mood." He said, breaking the kiss.

I felt horny after Uncle Jay's intoxicating touch. I made my way to dad who was still talking on the phone with mom.

"You know he is on top of his schoolwork, he always has been. A few more days off will do him some good." I started by hugging dad from behind, my hands exploring his body. Dad started by trying to push me away, not wanting to be distracted. His body betray him, responding to my touch. "I understand your concern honey." I unbuttoned enough of his shirt to grab a nipple, squeezing, forcing him to exhale. "I don't know exactly when we will come back. We'll figure that out and let you know. I promise it's only for a couple days." I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants to his ankles. "Uncle Jay is on his best behavior. He won't be a bad influence."

I played with dad's hardening dick through his underwear. "Yes. We will make sure he keeps up his workout routine." I pulled down the underwear enough to place dad's dick into my mouth. "I'm happy to contact the school about it if you don't want to." Dad's hand grabbed the back of my head, guiding the blowjob I was giving him. "Do you want to talk to him?" Wait, what did he say? "Let me get him for you, he's just having some breakfast right now." Dad pressed the mute button. "You little devil, you think I'm new to this game." He quickly face fucked me, his dick just hitting the back of my throat then quickly pulled me off him unmuted the call and said, "Here he is."

I was out of breath when I took the phone. "Hi mom." Dad was trying not to laugh too hard at the predicament he put me in. "Sorry, just swallowed some sausage the wrong way." Dad took his time taking off the clothes I had so meticulously put on. "I did really like Stanley U. We met Terry and the swim coach." My shirt was now fully unbuttoned, my pants to my ankles like dad's. Dad pushed my torso over the back of the couch. "It's been nice seeing Uncle Jay again. It would be easy to visit him if I went to college in the area." My underwear was pulled down to my knees. I couldn't see what dad was doing behind me. "Dad said he might bring me shopping today for some new-" Dad pulled my ass cheeks apart and placed his tongue on my opening. "Fu-" My mind blanked. "Sorry mom, I meant to say-" Dad kept pushing his tongue inside me. "Dad said he would take me to get new clothes." I felt a new pair of hands pulling my cheeks apart. "Yes mom, I'll look for something to wear to graduation." Dad and Uncle Jay were taking turns licking my hole. One of their hands reaches for my now hard dick that was pressing against the couch. "Thanks for letting me stay a little longer." Dad finally took pity on me and asked me to hand him the phone. "Dad wants to talk to you again. Ok- Love you mom." I finally was able to breathe loudly as the phone went back to dad. Uncle Jay was still licking my hole like he had on the dock. Dad, who I now realized had fully taken off his clothes, stood on the couch and fed me his dick once more.

"We'll take good care of him honey." He looked down at me, my hole being penetrated by Uncle Jay's tongue while my mouth was occupied by his own dick. "Enjoy the house while you have it. Say hello to Tyler for me." Who was Tyler? Dad hung up the phone. "You two are incorrigible." I could not respond.

"What can I say, your boy's a loose cannon." Uncle Jay said, taking his tongue of my ass.

"Fucker."

"Language Danny-boy."

Uncle Jay made his way around to Dad, pulling him from me. I stood to watch the two men. Uncle Jay in his boxers only artificially covering his hard cock, dad with only his pink neck scarf and socks. They looked at each other and touched one another like a seasoned couple.

"I know you're scared Danny-boy." Uncle Jay cupped dad's face. Looking into each other's eyes. "We will figure it out as we always have."

They kissed as lovers. I swear I saw a tear on dad's face. He never kissed mom like this, at least not in front of me. It looked all consuming. Dad let his body be supported by Uncle Jay's arms.

"Feel better Danny-boy?" Dad nodded, his body now more relaxed.

Uncle Jay looked over to me, still suspended on the back of the couch with my shirt undone and pants down. He motioned for me to join them. Releasing myself from my clothing I approached their embrace. Uncle Jay kissed me only inches away from dad's face. This time I did not hesitate to take him in. He followed by kissing dad once more. Then finished with that, he gently pressed dad and I together. I looked into dad's eyes, he was blushing, we kissed.

"Now I think that resolves all our tension this morning." Dad and I, lips still locked, started to giggle. "That's my boys."

"I think we should finish breakfast." Dad finally parted with me.

"Unh-Uh. You made your Uncle Jay all horny this morning with your antics boys. You know what that means." Uncle Jay sat on the couch.

Dad winked at me. "Let your old man show you some things."

Following his lead, we kneeled in front of Uncle Jay and pulled off his boxers. Then both of us used our hands and mouth to pleasure the large member and the massive balls. "That's my boys." Uncle Jay enjoyed our display. His large hands caressed the top of our heads. Making our way to the bulbous cock head dad and I made out with each other on top of it, tasting Uncle Jay's precum as we went. Dad broke the exchange when he got up, telling me to keep pleasing Uncle Jay. I took the job seriously, sucking, stroking, and keeping eye contact with the man of the house. Dad came back with a large bottle of lubricant.

"Here son, lube the man up."

It took a large amount of lube to cover the massive prick.

"Come here boy, and watch how Danny-boy accomplishes his prerogative, you will be doing it soon."

I followed Uncle Jay's instruction and sat next to him to watch the show unfurl. Dad straddled Uncle Jay, grabbing the large cock, and pointing it to penetrate himself with it. I watched in amazement as the spear slowly entered dad inch by inch.

"God, that never gets old." He exclaimed as he was still only halfway through.

"You see Sonny-boy, your dad is a pro. It's not easy to take all of Uncle Jay." He also pointed to dad's dick that pulsed every time he took in a little more of the anaconda.

As dad bottomed out a stream of precum erupted from his cock. After a loud moan of pleasure, he looked down at our intent faces. Winking at me, he started slowly riding Uncle Jay.

"There you are Danny-boy, show your son how to ride a cock like a real man."

I had started to touch myself; the show was too enticing. "Sonny-boy, there's no need to do that. I said your dad is a pro, make him do it."

I wasn't sure of Uncle Jay's words. "Dad- Would you?"

Dad looked down at me with a smile. Still piping himself briskly on Uncle Jay's cock, he reached out a hand to stroke my cock. Uncle Jay put his arm around me as we made out both being pleasured by dad who was clearly enjoying his role. It dawned on me that only the day before I had been a virgin. All I wanted now was more.

"I can get used to you boys taking care of me like this." Uncle Jay broke the kiss. "Get up Danny-boy. Let's show your boy some diversity of skill."

I stayed seated on the couch as dad got on all four in front of me, sucking my dick. Uncle Jay placed himself behind dad.

"Ready boy?"

"Yes, Uncle Jay." Dad's voice was almost pleading. Uncle Jay speared him in a single movement. "Oh, fuck."

Uncle Jay waisted no time fucking dad with all his might. To his credit, dad did his best to pleasure me simultaneously, with the massive assault on his ass. The experience of the morning was crescendoing. From waking up next to dad, to playing with each other while on the call with mom, to him impaling himself on Uncle Jay, and finally to dad being spit roasted like a well-trained slut. I came in dad's face, my first shot arcing through the air onto his back, the second finding a place in his hair and the rest being swallowed by him.

"Nice shots Sonny-boy." I caught my breath. Dad was still licking my dick. "I guess this is a good time to show you how well your father is trained." I barely took in his words. "Ready Danny-boy?"

Dad took my dick out of his mouth. "Yes Uncle-"

Uncle Jay started slamming harder than he already had. His mammoth dick making its way all the way in and out of dad who was moaning and screaming in pleasure.

Dad's eyes were glazed over when Uncle Jay said, "I'm cuming boy."

Dad's body started to convulse as he too started to orgasm. Dad was matching Uncle Jay's thrusting the entire time. The two howled like wolves in the night. When it was finally over dad collapsed, his torso on my legs. The pink scarf had held on to his neck, it now grazed against my crotch.

"Now that's a proper morning sendoff." Uncle Jay got up, almost unaffected. "You boys have made me late to my first meeting." Neither of us had the wherewithal to answer or move a muscle. I heard him walk up the stairs. A few moments later he reappeared before us in another retro suit and tie. "Alright boys, I will be back at five tonight. I look forward to my living room looking spick and span when I'm back." He looked at the mess of bodily fluid everywhere. "You two are quite the duo. I look forward to seeing what new configurations we can come up with." He winked at me and slapped dad's ass who hadn't moved since the end of his climax. Walking out, I heard the front door open and close as he left. I simply lay there, dad purring on my lap, very clearly content.

bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers