Uncle Paul's Annoying Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Junebug, come with me. And don't trip over your own panties."

She stepped out of them as I pulled her towards the bedroom. Once there I placed her face up at the end of the bed, her legs dangled to the floor. I lifted them up and separated them; then I felt between them and found that her cunt was moist.

She said, "I thought for a moment you were going to use your belt on me."

"I would never - I wouldn't surprise you with something like that."

"I know - I get a bit too into these scenes I guess. It's kind of a challenge."

I put her legs up around my shoulders. I undid my pants and prepared to enter her. As I had imagined all evening, I didn't want any preliminaries. I just went in and heard her say simply, "Oh."

Another part of Desmond Morris's text came to me, the paragraph about rhythmic pelvic thrusts. Whatever I was doing must have been right because she responded so well. She gripped my body; her Converse sneakers moved on my back as if she was trying to use the soles for traction.

I said, "Now that I'm busting your cherry for him, Rolf will have an easier time of it."

"Oh yes, Uncle Paul, this is working just fine.

By now she had spread her legs out and her basketball shoes were waving through the air. I said, "Just don't tell him that, of course." That would seem obvious but I doubted Junie's judgment on these matters.

I was charged up and I came first, but I kept going at her. She was excited too and she came just a few moments later while calling my name - yelling it actually. Any guy would be pleased to hear his name used in such circumstances. Uncle Paul was a very happily laid man now.

Then she was looking up at the ceiling, her legs pulled up so that her feet were now on the bed. I lay face down, looking at her. She turned towards me and I felt an unsettling emotion I couldn't name. Her pony tails gave her an unfamiliar appearance.

"You look awfully serious," she said.

"I'm all right."

"Come on, let's scoot up the bed."

We moved up; she lay on her side and her hand brushed my face. "These games of yours, they're a form of foreplay aren't they" I said.

"Sure, but they are a lot more than that."

"I felt uneasy even when I was waiting for you to show up. Excuse me, waiting for Junie to show up. She was the most annoying brat - no, call her a bitch - and yet I kept wanting to stick it in and fuck her until the Elmer's Glue-All came out her ears."

"Which is what you just did! Wait a minute, Elmer's Glue-All?"

"I imagined her head filled with white goo. I guess I'm not the nicest uncle I could be."

"Let's go in the other room; I'll tell you about my next idea."

She looked down the bed and I followed her gaze. My pants were still down around my ankles.

She giggled, "I wonder what happened with your pants?"

"About the same as happened with your underwear. If you don't know by now I'm not going to tell you."

In the living room she turned the album over to side two. Our drinks were where we left them; so was the lollipop.

"Aren't you going to put your panties back on?"

"Why should I? You spent the whole evening trying to get them off."

"Imagining it mostly rather than actually doing until just now. Although, Junie was certainly amenable to baring her ass for a spanking."

"She liked that, remember?"

"Michelle, you were actually the one who liked it."

She looked a bit embarrassed at that, "Wow, the things you find out about yourself."

"I wonder if we could switch that at times; you could try a dominatrix act on me."

"You'd like that?" She grinned at me, "I'm sure it could easily be arranged."

She sat down next to me and then swung her legs over my lap. I pulled her closer; Bowie's "Somebody Up There Likes Me" was on now. I felt more relaxed than I had been all evening.

She leaned in and said, "Uncle Paul, you took my maidenhood."

"Come on, she wouldn't talk like that."

"I was going to tell you about the next role playing idea I had."

"Please, we just finished this one."

"Tomorrow morning then, I can wait a bit."

I picked up the lollipop. She said, "Go ahead, taste it. It's like a candy cane."

"Who is going to eat this whole thing? It would take hours."

"Then keep it as a souvenir."

*****