All Comments on 'Uncle Tom's Cabin Ch. 02'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pistolpete5648pistolpete56485 months ago

more... more... More... MORE..!

Incognito2023Incognito20235 months ago

Nice story. Sounds pretty realistic. In a similar situation, needing to pee. A “friend“ jokingly asked if they could hold it as I peed. Sure, I said I and it turned out to be a great icebreaker for the two of us.

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

cumming right up, pistol, chapter three is with the editors--thank you for commenting!

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

There are few icebreakers to compare with THAT icebreaker, lol!

hornyinbama323hornyinbama3235 months ago

Man, this so hot! I can’t wait for your third installment! I’m so hard right now!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy5 months ago

This is one sexy story. Your use of fabulous descriptive language makes this so hot and keeping on edge the entire time. The very brink! I'm an absolute sucker for a strong hairy body and when it comes with what sounds like the perfect cock, then even better. I do hope Uncle Tom isn't cut though. A foreskin is helps to give the helmet an initial sense of mystery. When you described Uncle Tom's curved ridged cock 'tocked across his hairy abs as he walked onto the porch' was almost too hot for me to handle, as my imagination envisaged a glint of syrup being cast into his dark belly hair as he approached you. Very nearly lost it all (over my own hairy belly and twitching chest!)

oyster01oyster015 months ago

Nice and comfortable, taking care of each other’s eeds.

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

THANK YOU Devon Cowboy for appreciating my writing. Your bio is as hot as Uncle Tom, lol. Here's hoping the two of you get all the love and masculine attention you crave. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Would love to have experienced it.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userposingstrap1@posingstrap1
Happily married gay man to a loving husband 27 yrs younger, with little dog Ashton, in the Interior of British Columbia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES