All Comments on 'Uncle Tom's Cabin Ch. 04'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

You positively nailed it in describing that euphoric feeling of blacking out from a first penetration. And I'm not sure if cock size even plays a part in it. To this day, more years later than I care to admit to I still remember every detail, every nuance and emotion just before that feeling of losing consciousness and then slowly floating back. Whether or not this relationship between Billy and Tom lasts, and I hope it does since there seems to be more going on here than just sex, I'm sure neither of these men will ever forget this moment.

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

Great story... Very hot.... One of my favorite topics, first time, taboo, gay sex between good friends. It is always risky, and sometimes destroys an already valued relationship if things go south.

You cannot help but want to see things work out well for these two horny studs. Even with a bit of an age gap to work through. They are both lustfully hungry to fill that black hole that loneliness creates.

The writer is doing a really nice job capturing the emotions, excitement, and feelings that come in any new evolving relationship.

As hot as it was to watch Billie impale himself, literally, on that massive cock, I found it just a bit unrealistic! Exciting fantasy though.

The good news is we don't have to wait days or weeks for them to prepare his ass to accept such a massive tool. 😲

Needless to say sitting and walking around will be difficult for a few days.

I am looking forward to reading more hot chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuck this is so hot! More chapters please!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe3 months ago

Oh you can’t leave it there!! You took your time building up to them just even talking about it being ok to feel a certain way. Then nudity, I can picture Uncle Tom in my mind. They have to sleep together, and have morning sex, still wet from the night before. More please. Love your writing.

johnnybeprivatejohnnybeprivateabout 1 month ago

Awesome🔥🔥🔥🔥 dialogue, I'm going to be re-reading this when I want to enjoy some erotic me time. You've got real talent for character development, and the settings jump of the page. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

OMG!!! Magnificent writing and soooo SEXY!!! i find my breath catching in my chest .... my cock throbbing in anticipation!!! THANK YOU for such a great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userposingstrap1@posingstrap1
Happily married gay man to a loving husband 27 yrs younger, with little dog Ashton, in the Interior of British Columbia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES