Uncle Tom's Cabin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ!" he groaned deeply, his eyes squeezing shut.

His nipples erected to the size of baby hardons, standing up arrogantly from his fur.

His torso flexed, every muscle in his body standing out in bold relief. And with a shout, his hips sailed upwards from the sofa, burying all ten inches of his prime rib into my jiggling, hot cunt.

A look of wonder and shock crossed his face.

"UUUUUhhhhhhhggggghh!"

A splashing heat flooded my guts, my 'O' ring clamping down.

"B i l l l l l y y y y," he moaned, his hand squeezing my cock, his muscles flexing, his hips drilling for gold.

He shook and seized and quaked and spasmed, as that gargantuan cock pumped my virgin ass full of his jizz, his face a mask of passion, his neck corded, the veins pulsing.

His huge arms pulled me down, my face crushed against his chest.

His groans filled my body as his cum washed through my guts--as it drooled from my twat.

His huge arms pulled me into his kiss, his cock still plowing and firing out jizz. He swallowed my whole mouth inside his, panting and groaning my name!

"Billy, Billy," he kissed me hotly, still fucking my virgin teen hole. "I need you. I need you so bad."

At his words I felt my cock spurting-- felt hot and flushed and fevered. "Oh my God, Uncle Tom. Oh my God, I love you." And I dove against his hairy chest, my lips nursing on his lust-swollen tits.

12