All Comments on 'Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 02'

by fitfidelityfifty64

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

Terrific build up of sexual tension between the young and older man. Made the sharing of blow jobs very intimate, and how rewarding it felt for men to cum in each others mouths. I was very aroused when Donnie's ass was fucked. He lost both cherries on the same day - just as I did!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 3 years ago

Nicely done. Looking forward to more, hopefully longer...

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Really good buildup. A bit rough on the 8AM wake up to call his wife. Could have been a lot more passionate, gentle, and a bit later. I know our infants were up before 8 but usually we could give them a bottle while we cuddled with them some and sleep in a little on the weekends.

Ok….so why did I babble? Is Sir still still married? In good regular contact with his kids and grandkids or are they just mentioned and see each other at Christmas and a few holidays? I do not think Sir is merely attempting to avoid suspicion on Mel’s part. This could go 2 ways. One being they have a happy more satisfying sex life and Donny stays in daily contact with his child (no marital strife). Two being Donny pushes for more sexual exploration and gets shutdown and frustrated, leading to all sorts of possibilities with his family, but still being with Sir. Does Sir really care about Donny’s family author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfitfidelityfifty64@fitfidelityfifty64
Always willing to explore my sub or dominant side in chats or otherwise. Married man exploring my perverted literary side in public. Please read and comment. https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa-ch-02 https://liter...