Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God!" Donnie blurted, turning his head around to the side, Mr. Donovan there to kiss him as he held his cock deep inside.

Mr. Donovan pulled out quickly and moved away to shut the water off and exited the shower, grabbing one for himself and tossing a towel as Donnie followed Mr. Donovan like a whipped puppy dog. The men dried themselves quickly and Donnie

stood at the foot of the bed as Mr. Donovan arranged pillows.

Donnie crawled on the bed on all fours, propping his hips up in the air over the pillows which really didn't support anything.

"No, Donnie," Mr. Donovan said, turning his hips around and having him position the pillows in the small of his back. "I want to see your face as I enter you."

Donnie's cock stood high as his legs spread, his weight on the pillow, giving Mr. Donovan a line to the warmth of his arse. He watched as the older man spread some more lubrication on his hand and then applied it under Donnie's balls and inserting two fingers before stroking his own length, covering Mr. Donovan's entire penis.

He leant over Donnie, kissed him hard as he hunted for the readied opening. Donnie relaxed as it slid in again, this time with less resistance, still taking time before sliding tip to balls. Mr. Donovan held his kiss as he began to pull back about half way and pump forward a half dozen times or more until he could fit the 8" all the way inside.

"Mmmfpt, Ohmft, Mmmfpft," Donnie moaned through the wrap of their tongues, Mr. Donovan's cock warmed up the walls of Donnie's anus and lower bowels.

A switch flipped, Mr. Donovan sensing his mate was ready, he broke off the kiss, pulling his long cock back and slammed it inside.

"Oh, Fuck Yes!" Donnie cried out as the fit man began to exert dominance over his body, repeating the long pull back and hard thrust with disregard. "Ohhhh, YESS SIRRRR!"

Mr. Donovan slammed the length of his cock into the virgin ass of his young lover faster and faster, hips turning and rotating on each thrust. Each time he pushed over on Donnie's cock between them, torso's together, Mr. Donovan's stare on Donnie's face as it contorted expressing pleasure and pain.

"Holy Shit! Donnie exclaimed as he suddenly came, his cock pinned between the two bodies, hips bouncing and bucking against each other. The pressure and the feeling in from getting fucked rose it suddenly and he spurt between them four or five times.

Mr. Donovan's face showed he was heating up and he assaulted Donnie's flesh, his hips drawing back only about half as far. There was another long pull back and after he pushed all the way in Mr. Donovan fell forward burying that fine cock deep.

Donnie felt the fire hose spray him inside, a long spurt, Mr. Donovan's hips quivering on top, releasing again and again. Donnie's lips moved to the man's neck kissing him softly, his tongue dabbing the sun tanned flesh.

"Oh, so hot," Donnie whispered in Mr. Donovan's ear as more spurts of milky white load were released. "You own me."

They stayed in that position, the length slowly receding, Mr. Donovan facing Donnie and the two kissed, stroking each other's hair. The evening's events caught up with both men, Mr. Donovan rolled off pulling the rest of his cock out and they drifted off to sleep.

Donnie was shaken awake at 8 a.m. by Mr. Donovan.

"Call your wife," he said, handing him the burner phone. "Let her know you're heading home soon."


12