Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 07

Story Info
Donnie sucks and fucks his clients, plots to involve Mel.
16.1k words
4.67
2.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This is a continuation of the story of Donnie, teacher turned male prostitute (URD Ch. 1 ) who is busy serving his client base, being married with child, and helping organize a BDSM festival in Europe. All people represented are over 18.*****

"They just want to see me ram his throat, geez," Juan said throwing the script on Mr. Donnovan's desk. "What ezz all this chit?"

I nodded in agreement turning the pages, the script they brought in was over written. Our first video was still doing record numbers on the video the pay service. We had recored a second one, it was unrealized, and we wanted to keep it simple.

"I give you that Juan doesn't fuck you until we see how the second and third video is received, but give our writers some credit, the have some experience," Mr. Donnovan said.

"I like the plot line of Juan's cousin walking in on us, unzipping his pants and they both enter my mouth," I said. "Juan doesn't have to get behind me and in addition there's too much dialog."

"Eef anything we talk first, then Carlos walks in," Juan continued trying to compromise. "Drop my cousin's pants, he'll hold it out and I'll watch him fuck Donnie's face before grinding on heem myself."

"Move the dialog to the front?" Mr. Donnovan said, looking at Juan, nodding and then to the writers. "Get to it and we'll shoot Monday as scheduled."

Juan got up, moved to my ear, and said, "I wanted your mouth today, hombre."

I smiled and laughed, "I bet you did."

Juan shut the door on the way out, Mr. Donnovan finished with the video writers and producers. I watched Mr. Donnovan, he looked back at me with a smile, his mind working I imagined.

"You ready for lunch?" Mr. Donnovan said gesturing to the door. "I'm hungry and eager to talk some more."

My stomach sank a little. Talking about sucking off two men wasn't deep conversation, and we were wading into waters where Mr. Donnovan was a master to get me to say exactly what I felt and meant. That scared me a lot, especially surrounding my feelings for James, and Mr. Donnovan.

"Follow me," he said as we left the office. "We can share a ride."

I followed my boss, my mentor, my benefactor and my lover. These terms were all reverent in title and now feelings for the men who created this world. I followed, looking at his finely tailored suit and how he wore it, and I thought Mr. Donnovan was now an object of my own desires. He and James for that matter.

We sat in the back of a Buick, a young lady in golf course attire drove us to lunch. Mr. Donnovan was on the phone as we entered the car, talking about some "holding company" in Europe that he'd make contact with in July.

"There!" He said with energy. "Now my Dear Friend, you have my attention. Where did we leave our conversation this morning."

I had thought about this, Mr. Donnovan passing the ball to me again on the conversation, so I was ready with my response.

"Well, it surrounded James and his absence today, I simply asked if you gave him the day off," I started, shifted in my seat to face Mr. Donnovan now looking me in they eye.

"Then you asked me if I liked James, or something of that sort, I said I did and you then asked if I wanted to know how you two met." I rambled a little. "I fancied a guess because you then asked me how I thought you met."

"Yes, I believe that covered it. Very good Donnie," He said slapping my knee with his large hand, one that held my arse cheeks guiding his cock in my hole. "So, which question do you want answered first?"

"Any of them," I joked and laughed. "I do enjoy your method of conversation, keeping me engaged. Okay, let's start with where he's at today."

"The day off. I gave him the day off," Mr. Donnovan said plainly and stopped. He saw the annoyance in my face and my expression. "To see his kids and I believe his parents."

"Thank you Sir," I said, my mind wrapping around James having kids then obviously having a wife or partner of some sort. "Can we talk about how you two met, I mean I got torrid affair and business partner right."

"Yes, Donnie, you got those things right," He said as the car slowed down. "Let's get inside and sit first before continuing."

The young lady opened his door then mine, her black skirt tight to her fine backside. She had long fine black hair, straight and flowed behind her or over her medium sized breasts in the white polo embroidered with the golf course logo.

"Thank you Dear," I said and she gave me a grin and a nod.

He got us a back room at the "Latin King", an old time Italian Restaurant that served excellent food lunch and dinner. He got a hug from the host, and they got us a booth way in the back.

I let Mr. Donnovan order a bottle of wine for us, something that went with red sauce as he insisted I get the "King Lasagne". We talked about our golf games for a little bit until the wine was poured, everything was ordered.

"A toast," Mr. Donnovan said holding out his glass to me. "To understanding this world and the relationships we build every day. May ours be stronger with each passing breath."

"Cheers," I echoed as the clank of glasses gave way to a long sip of wine. "Excellent. I've never had a wine this magical."

He smiled and sat back, sipping, looking at me and thinking. He swirled it around, looked at the body running down the side of the glass and then sat the glass down and leant into the table towards me.

"We were drawn to each other immediately during long conversations about business dealings during the day that soon led to long conversations at night," He began his tale."

"May I ask how that switched?" I said trying to get the jump on him asking questions by asking them in the middle. I was learning from my mentor and applying it immediately.

"Oh, a subtile compliment about his voice actually," Mr. Donnovan surprisingly recalled. "I asked if it was his sexy phone voice his wife fell for and he immediately flirted back by saying 'my phone sex game is unmatched.'"

"Have you talked long and hot with Mel before Donnie?" Mr. Donnovan of course turned it back to me.

"We really haven't," I said answering and then asking. "Not until you commanded me to and I now understand why you had me engage her in that manner. How long before it got hot at night with James?"

He paused and laughed a little out loud, and I wasn't sure if it was my questioning that drew that response or something else.

"So I asked him if he could demonstrate. Right there on the spot, in the middle of negotiating millions of dollars in rights and property," Mr. Donnovan started, smiling broad. "He says, 'And the rough pad of my tough runs up your leg and to your shaft, licking the length.' And I said, Ummmm, give me a call tonight, please."

"James and I had a very hot chat, back and forth on the computer a week ago," I said, adding my own experience trying to stay transparent. "He's very good."

"So the first night we both came unannounced and after that James insisted on hearing me cum," Mr. Donnovan boldly announced. "By the time I traveled to England to finish the deal he had narrated a live blow job given to him by his wife, Angela."

"Wait," I said. "The blowjob phone sex was his baby??"

"Yes, it was," Mr. Donnovan said.

"And 'narrated live', meaning she knew he was talking to you?" I said and he nodded yes as well. "Wow, I mean I'm screaming hard right now thinking about all of that."

"So, Mr. Jarvison, before I tell you more I must ask you this," Mr. Donnovan said with a serious look on his face. "How involved do you want your sweet Melanie in our social dealings? There are other roles in our 'company'."

The server brought in our salads leaving those words hangin the air. I immediately flashed back to James asking me to cum as he stroked and sucked my cock, and insinuating if I didn't Mr. Donnovan would be impaling Mel upstairs.

He took a couple bites, letting me contemplate his question, my mind racing to her on her knees sucking Jerry with me and her flirtiness with James, Mr. D and myself when we finally went upstairs.

"That is an amazing question," I acknowledged, he smiled through eating the greens in front of him and digging in some more. "I want to explore that possibility and would need your wisdom moving forward."

"So very involved is what YOU would want?" He asked, trying to clarify my cloudy answer. "I'm asking YOU not her, do you want her involved in our little circle?"

"Yes," I said flatly. "She needs to know about this side of me, all of my desires, things that have gone unsaid. It would be magical if she shared a role in all of this."

Munching at the last of his salad he looked over it and rose his fork, finishing and I took the opportunity to dig more into mine.

"I ask only because they are related, your question about James and I's history, the history we make together today and our every day moving forward," Mr. Donnovan waxed and then continued. "Your Mel is beautiful and her vibe is such that she could be open to our group."

"Our little circle, our little group," I started to clarify. "You, James and I? Juan? Kurt? Who is in the circle."

"Let me clarify, yes little group is to vague," Mr. Donnovan said. "Let's go with triangle, us three are a triangle."

"Where's Angela?" I threw out there, Jame's wife, just to cut to the chase as our salad plates were taken away and we were minutes from the entree.

"To understand the result you must know the path to the result," Mr. Donnovan said. "She's obviously not in our circle, group, triangle or even in the country. James will probably see her as she has custody of the kids and still lives in England."

Mr. Donnovan outlined a progression their relationship where James met him for drinks after their business was done. A meeting that included Angela, but the vibe and the attraction wasn't there.

"We met alone, James and I, just before I headed back and we exchanged a rather long kiss," Mr. Donnovan said. "I thought we were headed to a threesome situation, rather we found it was the attraction between us two that we wanted to pursue."

The pasta was set down and we took a break from the conversation. I was still processing involving Mel at this point, the advantages, the disadvantages and how Jame's path and my path were similar and not similar.

He went into how engaging he found Mel in just a short time, and delicately describing her look, the unbuttoned blouse, the swell of her breasts as she breathed excitedly.

"Mel was attracted to the three of us, you noticed that, correct?" He stated.

"Yes I did and she was revved up that night," I said. "But I had nothing left for her in the immediate and didn't want her to ask question, so I went to bed."

"Mistake," he said with a frown, then took a bite and refilled our glasses before continuing. "So. James flew to the US without Angela and we spent a week together, beautiful nights of discovery. I chalked a lot of it up to new infatuation, but the bond between us grew over the phone."

"Did Angela know?" I asked.

"She did not, well, she knew we had been together twice on that first trip and she was fine with that," Mr. Donnovan said as we began to finish our lunch. The wine flowed faster and he emptied the bottle into our glasses. "At one point she narrated James down on her to me and I faked an orgasm on my end."

"You simply wanted him," I said to another fork lifted in agreement. "How long did your affair go on."

"You are right to call it an affair, because from the first meeting Angela asked him was not to enter my bed and he began hiding our conversations," Mr. Donnovan said. "Looking back I should have flow there and talked to her or something, but I was younger and hadn't met a man I felt that much connection towards."

We were finished, the check came and he was signing when I asked, "So how did it all come to a head?"

"Let me show you," Mr. Donnovan said getting up from the table. "Please understand this, for the afternoon this is how I would propose we introduce your sweet Melanie to our group, triad or whatever you want to consider those involved."

I nodded and followed him out. The driver, again giving me a nod and a smile as she got my door and we took off.

Mr. Donnovan talked the whole way, mainly describing Angela telling me she was full-breasted and had a very inviting backside, sexy demeanor on and off the phone. He initially wanted her but that want turned to anger when she started roadblocking he and James.

"Love and hate are two emotions separated only by opportunity," he said. "I used my Love for James, and yes at this point I knew I loved him and my hate for Angela to cloud my decision making."

Mr. Donnovan talked about not getting to know them before the night things changed for James, my mind racing now to paint a picture. We pulled up to his house, the back way, my company car sitting there.

"Wait here until I wave you in the house," Mr. Donnovan said. "And Donnie, what we're about to do is real AND to tell the story. It is meant to explain AND inspire."

"Okay," I said confused, and watched the young driver and Mr. Donnovan both disappear into the house. I waited a good 20 minutes before I saw Mr. Donnovan peak out the door, look back and then wave me inside.

He stood in the foyer of the downstairs, a very stern and controlled look on his face as I approached him, the door swinging shut. He didn't move as I got to within a couple feet of him, his eyes fixed on mine.

"The STORY is that James, Angela and I discussed the pleasurable use of ropes, whips and restraints over the phone many times," Mr. Donnovan said seriously. "James would describe the play they initiated every month or so with a group of leather wearing friends. This was a month if not days before she became pregnant with their second child."

I didn't want to say a word, I was absorbing what could await me, what was in the past and how this was both real and a reenactment.

"This is how the fateful night began," Mr. Donnovan said. "You'll walk into a 'scene' now my behavior will be consistent with that night, your behavior is free will and yours to own."

"Okay, I think I understand," I said meekly. I had read about BDSM and restraint and the range of activities that could present themselves.

"Oh, believe me you have no idea," Mr. Donnovan said. "I will call for you when we're ready."

I stood there, still in my shorts, polo and sporting a raging hard on imaging what BDSM scene I was walking into on Mr. Donnovan's command.

"Walk around the corner and study what you see," Mr. Donnovan said.

"Yes Sir," I said, now realizing I'd better address his as 'Sir' until told differently. I took five steps into the doorway and one to the right stepping inside the wall ran along my left. There were earthy smells of leather, rope, rubber and a solitary image of total restraint, a figure casting shadows from flickering candles.

The young woman driver was naked, tied expertly to specially designed furniture that spread her legs, bent forward over a padded bench.

The wooden, padded bench supported her body, the rope weaved and laid purposefully so her arms were behind her back. In her mouth was a ball gag and her eyes were blindfolded so no light made it through.

The rope exposed about 1/2 her breasts, pinching it tight, showing her perky, young nipples she moved when I approached sensing my presence in the room. Mr. Donnovan was dressed in leather chaps, a leather thong, a leather captains hat and a breast plate made of leather. His skin was tight, tan, well kept and he brandished a whip on a belt as well as a cane.

"Jarvi," he commanded and now used part of my last name as a pet name moving forward. I would know when he wanted 100% obedience from that moment on. "Strip naked and stand before me."

I hopped out of all my clothes, setting them in a pile and moving to my boss/master. I had read enough on the internet, and knew from novels my mother had on her shelf, the basics of the submissive - dominant role play. I didn't look him in the eyes, I stood at attention, my cock sticking straight out, my hands at my side.

"Remember, we are walking together through the fateful night of one couple and possibly foreshadowing the night of another," Master D said. "Your behavior is free will and yours to own and we will learn together."

I nodded, not looking up, not wanting to speak, not wanting to upset Master D. My mind was a swirl, how am I living the past and future all at once? In the present Master D got behind me and with his bare foot spread one of my legs to the side, then the other.

"Bend forward for inspection," he said, my balls dropping as my legs spread and my cock still jutted out forward, clear pre-cum now dribbling off the tip and a long string formed as it dropped to the floor and then snapping.

He ran is leathery cane, which had a little leather tip folded over, up and down my legs and snapped it once against my balls expertly. I winced but the pain was pleasurable and he did it a second time, the lack of flinch showed my tolerance.

"Stand up," He said and I did as commanded.

"Watch carefully," he said moving to the front of the bench the young woman was restrained to and he removed her gag and blindfold. She didn't say a word as he lowered his thong, rolling out his mammoth cock. He placed it on her lips, which signaled her to open her mouth. He slid the somewhat limp member into her mouth and she began to suck it to life.

As it lengthened he let it rise before until it looked at full strength. He petted her cheek and then began to push, and push. She gulped for air between each push and he met some resistance. He shifted her face and pushed again, it sliding in a little past 1/2 way.

She struggled, the length uncomfortable and the girth becoming too much. I had figured she'd been in this position before, but didn't really know. I began to get worried when he did pull out and her gasp confirmed my belief she could breath.

She was totally helpless, at Master D's mercy. He petted her face again, this time the hardness suspended his cock in front of her as he angled her head perfectly, slid it in and push hard and fast.

There was a combination scream, moan, gurgle, gulp and cough all at once, Master D plunged the largest cock I had seen all the way inside her throat holding it as he turned an looked at me.

She was in distress. I thought when he puled out it would be covered with blood, puke, cum or a combination of all of it, but he held it there. I wanted to see her eyes, I'm sure they were bulging as her tied up arms were trying to do something, her body moving, her legs pulling at their restraints. He kept his gaze on me, listening and feeling for the right moment.

I wanted to burst out and say, "let her go!" but I was too cowardly. Her body started to settle and I was worried but in an instant he drew out of her mouth, she coughed, gagged, the spittle just hanging from her face as she acted ready for the assault again.

Instead, Master D moved to her backside, his cock glistening with his entry into her throat, wet and ready, he pushed it to her arse, the hole tight.

"Jarvi!" He commanded loudly. "Put back the ball gag!"

I quickly did as I was told and moved back to my position. She moaned and mumbled into it as without warning he entered her arse quickly, tip to balls deep. The mumble turned to a scream and again, I pictured her bleeding, her eyes bugging and her face contorted in pain.

He pulled back and out and then placed the head of his cock against her pussy and did the same, one quick thrust, buried deep, no ease of entry, her scream was followed by a cry and even a sob, with words that were unrecognizable but likely begging him to stop.

This time instead of pulling all the way out he began to fuck her and fuck her long and hard. Her sobbing turned to moans that seemed pleasurable after a while and her words were angry, muffled anger, still not audible except for the tone. He pulled out and came on the flesh of her arse and back, leaving a pool there.