Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel didn't help by it being her time, though I thought about asking for a good blow job up until she quickly slipped off to sleep. I sighed and eventually joined her.

It was Tuesday morning, I had moved up my coffee date with Jimmi, letting him pay on his normal schedule. I lied to him and said Mel would be close by shopping and just wanted more time with him.

Since it was early morning I selected the West End Diner and I arrived at 6 a.m. and instructed him to find me the booth in the way back. There was no traffic flow and the table was huge, his head just over the seats facing the opening. It was in a little alcove area and unless you were standing within about 10 feet you would know it was there.

We had eaten there and I was amazed at it's privacy. I plotted out in my mind the "extra" I was going to deliver to Jimmi and it was the perfect spot.

Jimmi was smiling and I sat across from him. I ordered coffee and looked at the man who had swallowed four of my loads so far.

"We'll order and then I'll disappear under the table," he said. "They'll think I'm at the bathroom or something if they come back."

My cock did get hard thinking of this scenario, Jimmi milking my cock as someone poured me coffee. The table was long enough that you wouldn't be able to see, especially if I leaned forward. I unbutton my shorts before sliding them and my boxers off.

"I'm ready when you are," smiling at the rabidly horny Jimmi. He had brought books and notebooks to make it look like some sort of business meeting or college study group thing.

The young, male server came over and we each ordered eggs, mine were over easy and his sunny side, toast and some bacon or sausage. The server turned and as soon as he went around the corner Jimmi slipped under the table.

His mouth was wet and warm from the coffee he gulped before going under and he was ravenous for my dick. His hand stroked it as he bobbed on it, trying to stuff it all the way on each forward dive.

The cafe was loud with clatter, drowning out the sucking and penetration sounds, heavy breathing, my eyes closed for a moment. He was expert and was bringing me to climax very quickly, I took a deep breath and began to release myself into his wanton mouth.

I opened them to see the young server, my cum pulsing out of my shaft, as he stared at me.

"Meditation," I said, still releasing my last drops. "You should try it."

"Does he want jelly with his toast?" He asked, Jimmi's tongue swirling around my balls.

"He does," I responded, trying not to moan or soften my eyes expressing the pleasure.

"Your food will be ready soon," the young lad said and turned.

Jimmi let me go and once he saw his legs leave resurfaced, his tongue getting some off his lips and wiping his face.

Our food came and we began to eat, not saying much other than to pass the salt or how good the place was. I was looking at Jimmi, a short and stocky man, wondering a lot of things.

"When do you get off?" I said, wondering about the fetish that drew him to my cock, giving oral never asking for anything. He looked up, took a bit of toast dipped in runny egg yoke.

"Usually on the way home, thinking of it, in the car," He said, getting more yoke with bread before ingesting. "then cleaning myself."

He licked the yoke from his fingers, smiling, unbelievably getting my loins to stir watching the erotic scene.

"Can I slide under the table?" I grinned wide at Jimmi, then I lowered my head and looked under. "Once they warm our coffees and get the check, they'll leave us alone back here."

"Nah," Jimmi said. "Not my thing."

"Come on," I said as the server appeared and dropped the check on the table. "I'll get breakfast."

I set a 20 dollar bill on the check and raised my eyebrow. The young man warmed our coffee and turned away.

"You can try," Jimmi said, jostling his shorts, sliding them down for me. "But I'll have to feel it, and I'm just not right now."

I was a little taller and it was a little more difficult to get down, but the long table was amble cover as I moved to his legs. They were dark and hairy and he was untrimmed, a good length limp his cock lay there for me.

I stroked the soft flesh, running my thumb and finger on the tip, and ran my other hand under his balls. I felt him breath deeply, sensing I might get somewhere. I moved my lips to the tip and sucked the floppy cock in as I ran both hands under his thighs to his balls again.

My fingers brushed his taint, my lips pushed against lifeless flesh and his hairs were everywhere on my nose and cheeks. I move my right hand further back and found his hole, pressing against the puckered muscle.

I heard him sigh and felt his cock begin to inflate in my mouth. I kept the pressure there while pulling my left hand out and massaging his balls. It was now getting seriously hard as I penetrated fingernail deep.

While long limp, it inflated to just about that size, six or so inches, maybe less. I swallowed him quick, resting a hand on his thigh and running it up to his belly. I pushed forward and surprised me how quick he exploded into the back of my throat.

He spasmed and pumped my throat a good 30 second, sending a lot of cum inside and went pulling out, it kept spurting so I had to clamp down on his tip with my lips and let it pool in my mouth. Three, four, five more almost full shots before the familiar trickle began.

I swallowed quickly and let my tongue rest under to get as much as possible before sliding off him and then popping up inside the booth.

"Fuck, man," Jimmi said. "No one's done that for me for a while."

I smiled and took a deep drink of coffee, his cum was somewhat sweeter that most, in it's bitter salty way.

"No extra charge," I said, tipping my coffee to him. "Why is that so difficult for you?"

He looked around, rubbing his semi-balding head, "Umm, well, I'm not the best looking or I can't seem to well hold it very long as you found out."

"That wasn't a bad thing for being in public, you know," I said smiling. "We may have to reverse roles more often."

"Yeah," Jimmi said.

"Or better we can go someplace and just play around," I said, looking at him, wondering why I was taken by this troll of a man. His cock was average, his looks and fitness were average, he sucked good dick, but that's like pizza I thought.

"I don't know, man, Donnie right?" Jimmi asked and I nodded to him. "That would get expensive."

"We can work something out," I said, assuming that 's how it works. "I'll pass that on that in two weeks we'll take an entire morning."

"Donnie, I don't know," he said.

"Picture this Jimmi," I said holding my hands out like a hollywood director. "You suck me off somewhere and close by is a place where I play with you for however long. It will help with your stamina."

"I'll let you know," Jimmi said and we gathered our things and left.

I ran some errands and got to work. I felt accomplished getting Jimmi in before work and wondered how I could get a new client or two before festival. James had always lined them up and I had reached out and left a voice mail to discuss this thought.

I was excited to have gotten to know Jimmi a little better and like Mr. Donnovan to me, felt an obligation to help him personally outside the fleshy meetings we were having. "We are more than our deepest sexual desires, and we can help each other discover life," Mr. Donnovan would say.

I went to Mr. Donnovan's house to workout and shower. I was disappointed he wasn't working out that morning, I felt our days went better when we were around each other, though I felt the "family" emergency he was involved with was taking his time.

He did text me to let me know he was going to be out of town the rest of the week. Showering I was a bit dismayed, no James, no Mr. Donnovan. I was meeting with Kurt on Tuesday, my cock stiffening thinking of our previous encounter, his large cock.

I arrived at work, Misty, Mr. Donnovan's secretary stopped in for the first time in a long while. The 50-something brunette with statuesque legs and body, minimal sag from years of yoga and running, she handed me a typed out list of weekly contacts and duties.

"He out all week and he wanted me to check in on you with the progress on these items,' Misty said very business like and turned away. High heels were invented for those legs I thought and wondered when, and how often, Mr. Donnovan had been with her.

Around 9 a.m. I received James call from France, static and cut outs hindered the conversation, though I was able to understand my work load and convey I wanted a new client or two before Europe.

"Where do you get the time?" James did say, though acknowledging this week would be good without Mr. Donnovan around. "Really, we need to check in with Kenneth first, he may have something a little more 'involved'."

James knew I had the green light to stay in Des Moines, or anywhere for that matter, as long as necessary moving forward.

"Mel like's the money, and the more clients, the more my absence will not matter," I said, though not believing that entirely.

Mel called around 11 a.m., my Europe list didn't go away so I was short with her promising to call her back in the afternoon. It was the first time my "real job" bogged down. I rallied and got ahold of three vendors, signing them up before Ashyln appeared in my doorway.

"You need a ride to an appointment I hear," she said, the tight slacks she was wearing, the white blouse with the golf course's logo embroidered on the pocket pushing up her breasts. I nodded yes, shut my planner and brought it along, and headed towards her. She looked up at me as I passed her, a deviously hungry look met my eyes.

"5th and..."I started and she cut me off.

"and Grand, I know, I have the information," Ashlyn said boldly and then dropped her eyes as if I was going to punish her later for her insubordination.

James must have passed it on I thought, and did think I could use this later if we had time alone.

James indicated Kurt almost canceled our lunch date, citing a revised airline flight, indicating Kurt was eager to see me.

Kurt didn't talk much on our first encounter, just giving me rave reviews for my performance after getting to the hotel. He had a 3:30 p.m. flight, so needed to be done, packed and headed to the airport by 2:30 p.m.. He looked good, meeting for lunch and he had a fairly light meal.

As usual for Kurt, it had to have the look and feel of a random encounter. We met at a lunch place where you could sit at a long table. Ashlyn said she'd wait in the car for me, per Jame's orders.

Kurt was sitting down and I joined him sitting angled across, not talking until the server got my order. He had specific likes and dislikes and off the table last time were anal sex, and him sucking me off. That previous encounter I rimmed him and took his giant cock before masturbating as he watched.

"Nice place, Donnie," Kurt said in an unusually good mood.

"We're are you flying to this afternoon," I countered with, trying to make small talk.

"Atlanta, actually," Kurt said, sipping on a diet Coke, then he got specifically invasive. "How's you wife? And what's her name?"

I was a little nervous how this was starting, but I guess I was wearing my wedding ring and I should have half expected something. "Her name is Melanie, or Mel and she's out on a shopping 'date' with a friend."

He wasn't wearing one I noticed, so since he went there I followed his lead, "Have you been married, or are you married?"

"I'm a widower," Kurt said, his early 60s look regal even though he hadn't kept his body up. "Died of Cancer four years ago. She knew about this stuff, Donnie, you know. Does Mel know? I supposed not."

This man who didn't want much personal interaction was certainly amping that side of this up. I pondered my response as our food arrived and our coffees got refreshed. "I'm sorry to hear about your loss, four years is not that long ago. Mel does not know, and may I ask..."

"We'll talk more...later," Kurt cut me off. "It's too bad she doesn't know, it's freeing."

We ate and like last time he disappeared and I had my instructions and key already in an envelop sitting on the table. I didn't open it right away, as I figured it was simple and similar to last time. It was neither of those things.

I started walking to the hotel after picking up the tab for lunch. The hotel was just down the street and when I opened the envelop, the key spilled out and nearly went into a grate on the street. "Shit!" I exclaimed, picking it up quickly before reading the note.

"You're going to walk in on me fucking your wife." The note began, my mind racing like 'what the fuck?' It continued. "You are a submissive cuckhold who set your wife up to screw my big cock. Strip naked, sit in the corner and we'll go from there."

So many questions raced around in my head. Who was he going to be screwing and what my role would be with the parameters he had set before. Trying to anticipate I would guess he would fuck my mouth in front of her in this role-play game, but who really knew. It was going to be only our second encounter.

I arrived, made it through the lobby and began to get excited thinking about the scene in the room I was walking into. I had made up my mind to act a little surprised and use Mel's name in surprise.

I got the door, took a big breath, my cock now fully erect and I prepared to sell this game of role-play. It opened and I could hear a woman grunting as she strained to take him in and she was getting it rammed from behind as I entered the room.

"That's right Mel, take his big fat cock, Baby!" I said somewhat firmly as I unbuttoned my shorts and stepped out of them and my underwear. "Give me that pussy."

"Oh Kurt!" She exclaimed climaxing right there, his belly over her butt cheeks all the way inside. He looked at me and smiled at my naked body standing there, six inches erect and at attention. His stamina was legendary and he slid all the way back before thrusting forward each time.

I shouted, "Mel, what the HELL!??"

They both looked over, playing their part well, acting a little surprised, but going right back to what they were doing. I relaxed, seeing my driver, Miss Ashlyn, on all fours taking Kurts large cock.

I smiled as her natural breasts bounced, her nipples pointed and long, her pussy took the long shaft. I loved her long dark hair, that Kurt grabbed occasionally. I sat in the corner chair as instructed to watch my "wife" get hers and waited for whatever it was that Kurt had in mind.

Ashlyn's body was athletic and tan, a tattoo of a butterfly on her hip that I didn't see when she was tied up and taking me. She was genuinely taking his cock and enjoying the experience, looking over at me flashing that deviant, hungry smile again, my eyes watching her face contort to the relentless slamming.

Kurts stamina was evident and it was a key theme in our first and now second encounter. I sat and watched his assault on Ashyln's pussy for a good 30 minutes. She was sweating in an air-conditioned room taking the length over and over again.

Kurt finally looked at me, in mid stroke and said, "go underneath." He said as he slammed into her. "I want to feel your tongue on my shaft going in and out."

I hopped up and maneuvered under her body, on all fours, still bouncing taking his cock, her breasts dangling in my face I I slid back. Ashlyn stranded my legs with her arms and my cock was right in front of her as I positioned my head between her knees on the bed, looking up, Kurts knees right behind my head, his balls hanging down, swaying as he fucked her from behind.

I jutted out my tongue and moved my face upwards, the flesh of her thighs sliding against my ears and head. I licked her clit first, the shaft providing an slight opening and then I further moved upwards, my forehead now pressing against those balls as he was inserted. I had to angle my head so it didn't stop Kurt's penetration and soon I had a good inch of my tongue on his cock.

"Good boy," Kurt said as he slid over my tongue and lips for that matter. His length was amazing, like the first scene in Star Wars where the large battle space ship just keeps rolling over the camera view. I literally could move my lips up and press them on the side of the shaft and he was still inside her.

I had a feeling I knew what was coming. I could hear my "wife" climax again, her pussy getting wet as Kurt's cock was wet coming out of her, and she was breathing and moaning before just letting out, "Oh Jesus! Kurt!"

On that note he pulled out of her and the head of his long cock was now on my lips and she moved off of my body. "Fuck his face, Kurt! Show my husband who's boss! You fucked me now fuck his throat!"

Kurt knew I could take it, though the pace was too fast to start and his cock pressed forward choking me, causing the gag reflex to kick in. I coughed on it, he didn't care pressing forward, my body weight on my elbows. He pulled out, pulled on my shoulders until I was laying with my head over the bed, and he reentered with no regard. I seriously thought he was injuring me with his pace, bruising or ripping my throat cavity until it relaxed and took him smoothly.

His cock was thicker than I remembered, a touch thicker than Mr. Donnovan's but not as long by and inch or two. His rush didn't allow me to relax, but now it began to be tolerable, or as reflected taking this man over and over, was my thing now.

Ashlyn was now straddling my chest and neck, kissing Kurt as he pushed in and out with force. The last time I blacked out for a moment when he came, but that was the first time I took one that deep and he didn't orgasm much. I could see him playing with the woman's breasts and his pace quickened.

In a flash, the rhythm changed, shorter and deeper thrusts and he pressed and held it, the warm rush deep in my throat. I held my breath, not wanting to gag again and it just kept coming. He pulled back slowly, the warmth still pouring from his shaft, Ashlyn still kissing him, and then all the way out. She slid down to the floor and she cleaned him as I lay there waiting instructions.

"Mel, get it all," Kurt said, further playing this out, I watched upside down, my head still over the edge. She climbed his body and kissed him lovingly with his spunk on her lips. He turned to go shower and gave us instructions. "Now, fuck your wife Donnie."

I slid up on the bed, resting my head on the pillows, a little strained from propping myself. Ashlyn hopped up, her breasts alluring as the swayed to her movement. Her hips moved to my stomach and she backed up. As soon as her stretched pussy met my cock I disappeared all the way inside of her.

"MMMmmm," she breathed in my ear leaning forward, her nipples pressed against my body as her body weight was on top of me. "Sometimes all the pressure is too much."

"You came like three times," I countered.

"Yeah," she giggled, knowing she just got busted for trying to make me feel better while commenting on the difference in our size. "Tell me, do you want your wife to have a bigger cock inside her in real life?"

Her hips were grinding me know, I envisioned my Mel getting it from Mr. Donnovan before and Kurt while watching him fuck Ashlyn. I wondered now if she was like me, had a client list, she seemed so comfortable with the situation.

"Ohhh," I moaned, her pussy warm and nice. "I've thought about it, mmmm yes."

Kurt was out of the shower and judging by the time I knew he was done with me. He was getting dressed as she continued her ride and quickened her bounce.

"Hey, we'll meet later, when I get back," Kurt said to one or both of us. "Take your time, the room's paid for."

He left and I rose up and kissed Ashlyn hard on the mouth, she now sitting in my lap, getting only a few inches inside her. I looked deep into her eyes, stroking that long black hair.