Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, he's the one who kinda broke me in so to speak," I said, remembering Juan forcing me to my knees to suck his cock.

"When are you shooting the third video with Juan?" Mr. Donnovan said. "The second's been out a couple days and doing well I understand."

"Oh, Juan, yes tomorrow morning," I said, lucky he mentioned it because I might have forgotten my script, though we had both agreed to just go with the moment.

"Oh, and I'm trying to try to get Kurt out to Blaze. We're slotted for late Thursday afternoon in his hotel room, but I'm going to try to get him to escort Daisy there."

"It's drag night, you going to compete?" Mr. Donnovan asked with a wry grin. "Why don't you just have your time with him and meet me there an hour before showtime?"

"Sir?" I said in a questioned tone. "You're into that sort of thing?"

"I honestly don't know," He said revealing a little of himself. "I saw the pictures from your night out and you in you're outfit was sexy as hell. I've been there before, so it's not my first time at Blaze."

"I'll just work with Kurt and get out of there in plenty of time to get made up right." I said smiling, my inner Daisy rising up. "I'm just flattered ya'll want to spend time with lil' ol' me."

I expected him to play along with my southern belle persona, instead he was looking at his email, got an angry look and a frustrated expression crossed his face.

"Looks like the rest of my day is for shit, Donnie, I've got to go." Mr. Donnovan said getting up and hustling towards the door. "Good work the last couple days and check in with James before you go."

I felt a little defeated as he left, wanting to morph into Daisy for him. I dialed James immediately, having been left with a monumental list of sponsors, vendors and presenters to get through and wanting dirt on whatever got Mr. Donnovan's ire.

I had polished the list off before the end of the work day Friday and followed up with a dozen over the weekend.

"Donnie, you amaze me," James said answering on the first ring. "You finished that list in great time, thank you so much."

"No problem, it wasn't a hard sell to travel to France, get paid nicely and expenses to boot," I said. "The vendors seemed to know of our standing in the BDSM community and registration is off the charts. It's an easy sell."

"It's still a sale's job and they bought what you were selling," James said before changing the subject and his tone.

"How's Mr. Donnovan?" He said in a concerned manner. "I understand there's some bad news."

"Oh James, he just left here a little upset, but that's all I know," I relayed then paused changing the subject. "We have a date for Thursday night, though."

"Do you?" He said not too surprised. "Hopefully he can clear things up by then and he'll be in the right mood."

"I just wanted to tell you, about it, the date the first chance I had," I said stumbling over the thought, wondering what my crush thought.

"You're cute in your midwestern sensibilities and ways," James quipped, somewhat mocking my openness. "He does what,and does who, he wants, you know that."

"I do, I guess," I said, still feeling it was necessary. James was my crush, but Mr. Donnovan owned my heart at the moment. "I'll probably always keep you in the loop."

"I know you will," James said in caring voice. "We'll have to carve out some time alone in France. I'll send you a to do list by 9 a.m."

We hung up and I pictured him with his kids, and his ex-wife circling somewhere. I tried to guess what she looked like, coming up with tall, brunette, nice figure and in good shape.

I cleaned up some emails and received Jame's new list of potential sponsors and new to my contacts, session leaders. I was surprised at the eagerness most contacts had to be a part of the festival, something that would never go over like that in the states.

In the middle of my work I received a text from Mr. Donnovan - "I need a workout over lunch, meet me in the downstairs gym by 12:30."

I had just contacted two Mistresses and a Master, both jumping at the chance to get flown overseas and be part of the festival. I sent them a document to fill out describing their sessions and topics covered.

Mistress Jazz asked if I was coming and hinted at a free session, seeing my headshot in my email, stating "You look like you need a dominant woman's touch." I laughed and said, "maybe so."

I crushed the list again, getting to all of them by 11:30. I called Mel to check in, she and Miles had just come back from the park and were hitting lunch. She said she was a little 'late' on her period, as we were trying for a second child it made me a little giddy.

Mr. Donnovan was preoccupied during his workout, on his phone, not focused on his reps. He finished, only involving me on a couple spots, not say much. He turned to leave after his shower and I reached out and stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Do you need someone to talk to about whatever's bothering you?" I said, looking him in the eye.

"Not at the moment Donnie, I need to work it out myself," He said and turned to go upstairs, then stopped and looked at me. "But thank you."

I wanted to solve his problem, or at least be there for him. I wanted him to take me in the gym, his strong hands around my face, sliding his cock in and out. I wanted him to join me in the shower or in his office. I was wanting so much more, both physically and emotionally.

I had missed a call from Juan, after my shower we chatted and he had called me and said we had some clean up to do before talking about the video shoot tomorrow afternoon. We agreed to having three different cameras down by the river.

Our idea was to shoot me on my knees from three angles, getting forced his cock and then his cousin's, taking two men's loads. I got hard just thinking about the warm cum on my skin and in my mouth, and a new cock.

I listened to the phone ring, admiring the shower facility, when he answered and said abruptly, "We have to change our shoot to this afternoon señor."

I declined saying I had a meeting with Mr. Donnovan. He countered with saying he'd already cleared it with the 'boss man' and to "get here rapido". I hung up a little miffed, wanting Mr. Donnovan's attention today.

My anger turned giddy with anticipation once I accepted the change.

I text had arrived while I was talking to Juan from Mr. Donnovan that simply stated, "Meet me at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and we'll talk your schedule then. Have it ready."

I was going to have to move something into tomorrow afternoon, now that I was shooting with Juan. The 1:30 sun was warm, my suit coat uncomfortable but necessary to show Juan was going to defile his "boss".

The premise was very sound, pornagraphically speaking, our audience wanting to see one of their hispanic brethren give it to a white man in charge. We had agreed it didn't have to be complicated and to "confía en mí" or "trust me", as Juan said referring to the sex plot.

"We are set up down by #17" - the text from Juan read. That hole was closed for repair and I found out later it was to open tomorrow, and was why we had to move the shoot up a day.

He had a map drawn to where the clearing was at, by the river that ran along #17 and where he would dump brush. I hopped into a golf cart and sped off, the cool air helping dry the sweat from my face.

I saw the arrangement of cameras as I came over the hill, one down by a picnic table where Juan had arranged a cooler and there were several empty bottles. There was a pile of brush as well. I passed a young hispanic at the top of the road and could see two others surrounding the perimeter.

We had talked about guarding against people coming, but I had thought we'd just start the cameras rolling and they would spread out. All in all there were six of the courses best hispanic workers and Juan.

"Gringo! Rapida!" He said in a female tense of the verb. I saw two cameras being tended to by Jorge and Manual, his cousins, the third I didn't recongize. "Much work to do!"

Juan whistled loudly between two fingers and motioned to his cousins and the perimeter people, twirling his gnarled, overworked hands in the air. "acción"

Juan motioned to a pile in the wagon and instructed loudly, in Spanish, to help him load it the pile onto the wagon. I was a little confused, took off my suit coat, and began putting branches into the wagon, the musty smell of the leaves filling my nostrils.

"Trabajas como una mujer," His wet mouth said getting right into it, which meant - 'You work like a woman."

We shot a good 10 minutes of me working, sweat now rolling off my face, and Juan giving me commands, degrading my work in spanish. Our audience demo was over 50% latino and this would provide a lot of stock footage as well, one camera just focusing on his stream of insults.

I was beginning to soak through my shirt, the 80 degrees in the sun, combined with the humidity and work made it's way through my t-shirt and shirt. I saw Juan begin to smile, holding it to the camera, before starting to yell louder.

"Eres patética," Juan said again using the famine tense.

A camera had to be on him as he and started undoing his belt. Moving quickly to me by the wagon, he placed his hand was on my shoulder and her pushed me down"Trabajas como una mujer y luego me amas como una," he said intensely, that translated meant 'you work like a woman now love me like one.'

catching me off balance.

Juan straddled my legs, his nice cock dangling in front and motioned for my face to take it now.

The thick but shorter cock was introduced to me on your first meeting and I remember it sliding different. I braced my hands on his hips as he pushed inside my mouth and then throat, it getting about half-way in before resistance. I pushed on it, straining to take it further.

Juan called out to other workers, still in character. I heard the rustling of grass from around me, my cock hardening thinking about what was heading my way. Jorge arrived first, his pants dropping around his knees, the Manual, and the third camera man. The smell of three cocks, released from their pants and underwear was must, sweat and sexual.

They moved in around me, pants down waiting my mouth. Juan's cock pressed deeper, he pulled out and soon Jorge was in front of me, his slender, short legs producing an erection he placed on the bottom lip of my open mouth. I felt the soft velvet head of Manuals press against my cheek and the third on the other side.

I heard Juan laughing, singing "Una dos, tres veces una dama", Lionel Richie's "once, twice, three times a lady".

We were in discussions on there role of the workers and supposed to be talking about that today. Juan's wisdom and intuition was right, this was sexy as hell. I alternated sucking the tips of the three, swirling my tongue around the edge, lapping up their pre-cum.

The two cousins, who I worked besides my first couple weeks this summer, pressed their cocks against my cheek, ear and in my hair. Manuel had a decent sized one while Jorge's was much like Juan's. Their pre-cum would wet my cheek, as they alternated for a time.

The third man, and the largest cock, moved in front, pushed inside hard and held my head with his hands. The two cousin's backed away, the 7" of shaft now sliding wet over my lips, his hands pulling my hair actually hurting it some. He bucked his hips, my face moved and my throat took he force, letting him burrow deeper. He pumped at me relentlessly, my knees sliding on the ground, my suit pants taking a beating.

The third camera man said something like "Take it bitch!" in spanish and his cock released a shot in my belly before he pulled out and shooting two more into my hair and forehead. I saw Manual, naked from the waist down, on a camera, getting the action footage they so desperately wanted.

He pivoted off of me and Jorge's cock was quickly in my mouth pushing through the third cameraman's load. The cum on my face was cool as it dried in the air, Jorge pushing slowly inside, letting his cock find it's path deep in my throat easily. Jorge held it there, I could see the other camera man get into position.

Jorge began to speed up, letting the rhythm and the wet flesh build up towards his finish. He pulled out, pushed in not penetrating deep and Jorge pulled out letting about four cum shots decorate my face. I heard Juan laughing behind me.

"Espero que tengas hambre, cómetelo todo," Juan said instructing me to eat it all. I licked what I could then ran a finger over my the sun warmed skin of my face. The two different loads had different tastes, one more bitter than the other, Jorge's was smoother swallowing.

Juan was still beside me, his cock less erect, motioning for Manual to come stand before me. Jorge replaced him at the camera.

Manual teased me with his cock, my mouth opening and trying to take him in, he pulled back stroking it's length, a little bigger than mine. He stood and just stroked his smiling, the length was perfect, the diameter was perfect, I wanted him to just thrust back into me deep, my face covered in spunk.

"No, no Señor, not today," He said waking off faster then sending shots of cum on my face, joining the rest. He pressed the tip to my lips to lick the drizzle off, but not inside. "You will take me another day."

The motioned for me to ingest their cum, my fingers taking it off my face and putting it in my mouth. They watched intently, pointing out all of it, the camera getting this group humiliation as the sun was lowering.

With that the video concluded and the men slapped me on the back, laughing uncontrollably. Juan tossed me a wet towel and I cleaned the remnants of their domination off my face.

"Bueno, bueno," he said as we headed back to the shack for a drink. "I told you I knew better than those stupido writers."

They returned to the shack for some beers and the men ridiculed me relentlessly as I got up and dusted myself off.

Juan took the towel from me, slapped me on the back and said, "We have enough for the month until after your trip."

His smile was both unnerving and soothing, knowing he had his best interests always in mind, yet I came out on the other end just a little humiliated. I gave a head nod to the others, who mercilessly laughed at me again saying many degrading things in Spanish as I walked back towards my car.

The remnants of sex and male sweat hung with my senses, coated in my throat, mouth and on my face. I would surely shower before meeting Mr. Donnovan for dinner, in the meantime the vapors soothed my senses, the flavors still in the background

I made it back to the office, Mr. Donnovan's light was off, so I dug into my month's worth of clients. Knowing I didn't have to schedule another video shoot with Juan until after the trip opened things up nicely.

I had a text from Jimmi that he wanted to meet later in the week, so I pushes a couple meetings forward I was going to have with logistics for the trip. I noted that to discuss with James and moved on to others.

I confirmed our arrangements for Thursday with Kurt, rounding out this week, and was ready to go shower when the young woman driver appeared at my door.

"Hi, I just brought someone back to the office and wanted to introduce myself proper," The slender, short, voluptuous, young woman said. "I'm Ashlyn and if you every need anything..."

She handed me a card, her eyes locked on mine and the word 'anything' hung in the air between us. I had held her, kissed her softly after the domination she took from me and Mr. Donnovan. Our hearts seemingly met back at the memory, I could feel the presence of her soul.

"Thank you Ashlyn," I said, looking behind her a little paranoid. "Is this all cleared with Mr. Donnovan?"

"Sir, I assure you I would not be here asking if it wasn't. I was wondering if you needed driven anywhere today?" She asked, so blatantly wanting my attention.

"I may need a ride at lunch tomorrow," I commanded. "Meet here at noon please."

Her eyes moved down to the ground, her perky breasts bounced as she stepped back and said, "Very good. I will see you then."

I returned to my calendar, looking up to see her arse shake as she walked away from me, turning to catch me staring. Her slight smile raised the want in my cock, raising from the semi-harness of her presence.

I folded the papers up and put it in a folder, looking at the time and heading to the shower. I stayed aroused thinking that maybe Ashlyn could smell the dried spunk on me. A ludicrous thought, but arousing none the less.

The gym area was deserted and the locker room memories of Mr. Donnovan taking me here were keeping me hard. His hands on my hips pulling inside me, the events of the day fueling my want for him tonight.

I put my suit in the dry-cleaning rack on the way out and was dressed in nice slacks, a tight polo accenting my chest and arms. I felt desirable and sexy, hoping Mr. Donnovan was in a better mood.

We met at a place down the street, Stella's, and upscale bistro like place with an Italian slant. I'd learn to appreciate Mr. Donnovan's taste for the cuisine. I laid out my month for him monologue style as we both sipped wine.

"I've got Jimmi down for a 2nd time this week, having cleared things with Juan till after the Europe festival," I started getting my two most frequent and oldest clients out of the way. "Oh, and I have weekly dates set up with Jimmi until the trip with spots for one or two more if he decides he's got time and money for more."

"Treat that one right Donnie, he's the closest and maybe do a little something for him," Mr. Donnovan said.

"Like what, Sir?" I asked, not knowing was that meant.

"Change it up on him, add a little more," Mr. Donnovan said. "Even if he doesn't like it or doesn't let you, it's free and shows you're into him."

"Got it. So I'm seeing Kurt this week as well before he flies out on vacation for a week, then once, possible twice after that, we have contingent dates," I said. "Then, Sir, there's Kenneth."

"Yes, yes, he's been in direct contact with James several times," Mr. Donnovan said.

"I've had to block several days each week and it's still guess work if and when he's coming each week," I said scratching my head. "Any suggestions?"

The smile that drew on Mr. Donnovan's face was magical, he leaned in, sipped on his wine, and simple said. "He's your best paying client, you just do as he says."

"What do I do with the off nights?" I asked.

"Leave that to me," Mr. Donnovan said. "Just keep me updated."

The mater dea stopped by and whispered in Mr. Donnovan's ear and he looked startled. He stood up and said, with worry and a frown on his face, "Excuse me, Donnie."

Mr. Donnovan rushed off and I could see him directed to an office where I'm sure there was a phone call. I later found out he was partners with the restaurant owner. It was several minutes before he came back out to my table.

"Donnie, I have some extreme family business to attend to," Mr. Donnovan said obviously shook. "Touch base with James, keep to your client list and do anything James asks of you."

He was out the door, the waiter said he took care of the bill and I stayed for about 15 minutes sipping my wine.

I called Mel and told her I wasn't staying over after all and had just finished dinner. I headed home not sure what to think moving forward on my status staying in Des Moines, or commenting each day.

"I suppose I could stay at his guest room," I told Mel, recounting the the way he rushed off and revisiting his proposal and plea that he needed me there more nights.

"For what Donnie?" Mel asked, so naive to my client list and role with Mr. Donnovan.

"I thought we were having more night events or more work getting ready for the festival, I guess," I said, thinking of Mr. Donnovan's cock pressing inside me. It had been a while since that happened and not getting off today was clouding my thoughts.