Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jarvi!" He commanded. "Clean me."

I moved quickly to him and to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth, sucking out every last drop as it receded back some. I sucked his balls and licked the length of the shaft as it receded before stopping and almost gaining a little strength back.

"Jarvi!" He commanded. "Clean off her back."

Like a kitten to a bowl of milk I lapped my tongue at his now cool deposit on her arse cheeks, trying not to lose any of it before then just licking the length of the small of her back. Her pussy lips were swollen and wanting and her arse hole was a touch open I noticed as I cleaned her taint and circled both.

"Hands and knees before me," Master D commanded, standing besides her head, he reached down and removed the gag and blindfold as I assumed the position. Her eyes met mine for an instant, not knowing I desire this, probably worried for what was to come. "Press your sweetness to her lips as she lubricates you."

I moved my arse to her face and her tongue met my hole with vigor, the salvia poured out and she sucked on my tight rim. She continued to spit until he commanded, "Enough! Prepare to be entered."

I got down amazed he was hard already, braced for it and he indeed went tip to balls in once stroke. I grunted and moaned, my eyes closed and opened to look at her worried eyes, wondering if it was worth whatever he was paying her or her own kink she was living out. He pulled back, thrust again and again and again. He just came so the ride was a long one, as the friction had to fight the numbness.

He pulled out, turned me over on my back and began riding me again. My cock was screaming hard, so wet with my own clear fluid, between us as he looked down with no emotion, now pumping me harder and faster. He pulled out of me, moved to her and jacked his shaft before blowing three hard loads onto her face and then let the rest run down his shaft.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Clean me up!"

I did what I was told doing about the same action before then being instructed to do the same to her. "Kiss her with my taste and take all of it off her face.

We kissed, she was verousixous with togue, eyes closed as we tasted him. I licked it off her nose, eyes, forehead and tried to suck it out of her hair before back to the chin.

I began to kiss the young submissive, sharing the cum, our flesh together, mixing saliva the kiss se our souls floating in this strange abyss together, holding on to each other.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Pick a hole and fill her."

Shit, I thought stopping for a moment. He said everything here was free will and why would fucking another woman feel wrong after taking cock after cock?

Master's semen was swirling with our tongues as I contemplated whether to step away or complete the scene. I pulled away, looking into her eyes, sharing the smells and sensations of the moment, remembering her sexy face.

I moved behind her and without any preparation buried my cock deep inside her wet, worked pussy. She moaned in pleasure, looking over her shoulder at me as I pulled back and thrust again and again. Her eyes were intent and watching me, closing on each thrust and opening again.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as I pushed in and unloaded my warm, wet, sperm, cumming from deep.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Lick your cum out of her and be ready to share."

I sucked at her pussy, trying not to swallow my load at Master D commanded me to enjoy this cream pie but share it, with who?

He untied her and he left the room, once she was loose she scurried into my arms and cuddled for a moment before her mouth met mine. We shared my load and then I just sat there with the 110 lb 20-something young woman stroking her hair as she stayed in my arms.

Mr. Donnovan reentered, holding my phone and presenting it to me. "You have a text from Mel you need to answer."

He instructed me to take all the time we needed and spoke to the girl saying "When you're ready my dear I'll be upstairs, you can use the shower down here."

He left and she looked up at me. "Why do I do this?" she asked, expecting no answer from someone who didn't know her. "Why do you do this?"

I kissed her forehead and then her lips, "because I enjoy traveling beyond my senses and it makes no sense."

"Yeah," she said. "You got that right and you're sweet as hell."

I let her go and she headed to the shower as I answered my text. Mel wanted me home by 4 p.m. and it was just after 3 p.m. now. "I'll try" was all I had. Another text came through.

"We'll discus after the weekend," it came from Mr. Donnovan. "Think long and hard about everything we talked about and experienced today."

I ran a few errands and drove home. Mel was still giddy over the promotion and the cash we had added to a growing savings account.

"We may have enough to invest," Mel said, but I tapered that enthusiasm stating we still had a mortgage and care payment. "We can pay off the car, can't we?"

It was exciting having financial flexibility, and I was considering doing just that so I won some 'martial equity' by telling her that was a great idea and I would building that into our budget.

Playing with Miles and doing routine house things was relaxing and Mel, feeling the satisfaction the freedom financial security, rubbed up against me. Her 'fuck me eyes' would not be denied, and I stroked her leg. Miles was safely blocked in his room playing with a baby gate.

Knowing we didn't have a lot of time, I peeled her sweats and panties off of her, my cock very spent from the afternoon, but now hard.

"Oh Donnie," she whispered, leaning against the cushions of the couch, her elbows pressing into them, my shaft pushing in from behind. There was enough shade covering the windows while my hips drove hard in and out, back and forth.

For the first time in my life I faked an orgasm. Mel was convulsing under me as I drove my cock in again and again, sweating after 30 minutes of my cock pumping her pussy. Her eyes rolled and I exclaimed "I'm cumming" and we both slowed our coupling. There was no ejaculation, but there was no time hearing Miles call for us to question anything.

She got dressed and ran to play with Miles upstairs, I checked my phone and then my email. I had a text from Jimmi confirming our meeting tomorrow in the mall at Younkers Department store.

I laid in bed wondering about James, I wanted an email and I wanted answers to the puzzle Mr. Donnovan had played out in real time. How do his ex-wife, Mr. Donnovan and James connect? What stories are untold, rather than acted out? How did Angela take James getting fucked in front of her, restrained and her getting fucked prior?

How does Mr. Donnovan see Mel, who he's let me drive the conversation and timing of her possibly joining our "social circle"?

We put Miles to bed and talked just a little more about my new position and responsibilities. I was good at being both general and specific, outline things I was doing and knew I would be doing into my new management position.

I set up my being gone at night by talking about the night events that I knew of and extended those possibilities saying, "I know we're meeting on new night events this week."

"At this point you'll be gone more than you're home," Mel said looking at me a little worried, then stating exactly what I wanted to here. "We'll manage. The money is too good to pass up right now."

There was so much she didn't know right now and wondered can I bring myself to tell her things like - 'yeah a fucked a restrained young stranger today' or 'my boss fucked me in front of a restrained young stranger today' or how about 'my boss acted out what he wants to do to you, and or did to another woman'.

Then there's my 'clients', Jimmi, Kurt videos with Juan and my relationships with James and Mr. Donnovan.

"What are you thinking," Mel interrupted my contemplation. "You look distant."

"I am, Mel. Thinking of the summer we wanted and the summer we are now having," I saved going near telling her actual truths, stating something that did concern me. She came over and sat in my lap.

"In some ways," she said and paused, her hand rubbing my knee. "I'll just say it. Sexually speaking it's been amazing."

We talked about making up time in the Fall, and then about the trip in July to Europe. I snuck a seed in there, after my BDSM experience that afternoon.

"Maybe we can try something out of both of our comfort zones," My wicked smile received with some hesitation, then her hand met mine.

"I've trusted you so far and you've taken me places we haven't been together until now," Mel grinned then replied. "Maybe..."

We went to bed holding each other, my mind swirling with the gratification I was providing for my family and my wife financially and her sexually. The dual life I was leading seemed partitioned off by rationalization. I justified the means with the end.

I drifted off to sleep, thinking only of my beautiful wife.

That changed the minute I woke early the next morning. I needed, and got in a good long run helping me think a lot about my day and days ahead. No responsibilities from Mr. Donnovan today, and I had one client to serve, and it was Jimmi.

You think clearly a mile or two into a longer run. I was going eight miles as my scene for the morning was getting sucked off while shopping with my family. Younkers had changing rooms with full doors.

Before my decent into a world of prostitution, and fulfilling my bisexual fantasies, I would have judged the holy hell out of Jimmi. Overweight, a fetish for sucking only while my wife was in the area. Having done it a couple times I had to admit I was looking forward to the morning.

In the middle of my run I thought about Kurt, my transgender moment, and the "other" men brought in by him. I counted at least 10 cocks I had encountered in the past month. This made me hard during the run and was now almost giddy about getting another assignment with Kurt.

I cooled down thinking of James and Mr. Donnovan and the possibility of pulling Mel into our "circle" as Mr. Donnovan called the joined relationships. I heard Mel's voice in my head saying, 'I've trusted you so far..."

I stretched, showered and met Mel and Miles in the car. We were going to play in the children's area of the mall first, shop and then hit Younkers.

***I want everyone's perspective represented, not just Donnie's, so the Younkers scene will be in third person.****

**Third person**

They finished at the play area, Miles crying a little when leaving. They hit a couple shops then made their way to the big store at the end.

Donnie entered Younkers and picked out several dockers and polo combinations along with some shorts. He actually wanted to consider some new clothes, so why not play it out as real as possible.

He saw Jimmi come in and kept on with the selection of garments. Mel was in the women's section, so he didn't want to get in the dressing room until he saw her come in the store, per Jimmi's request.

Jimmi nervously moved around the men's department where Donnie was, not making eye contact. Donnie laughed to himself, thinking compared to having had sex with Mr. Donnovan, a restrained woman, and his wife in the past 24 hours, this was nothing.

Donnie walked past Jimmi, paused and quickly said, "Do not come in until you say something to her, ask her a question, I'll be in room two, join me there without her seeing you enter."

This was not in the script and Jimmi about shit his pants, wanting to talk but Donnie held a finger to his mouth. Donnie had concluded he needed to sprinkle in his secret life around his wife, just in case he told her and it would be more "real".

Mel came in Donnie scurried to room two and waited for Jimmi. His cock was hardening and he was a little worried about how long it was going to take to get off.

"Excuse me, Miss?" Jimmi stammered a little asking Mel a question. "What year of stroller is that and did you get it here?"

"Oh, we got it at Kohl's two years ago so a 1993? They have a good department here," Mel said turning to the department then to Jimmi. "It's down..."

He was gone. Mel looked around for the strange man and her husband before heading to the children's section.

"Suck it better than she can," Donnie whispered whipping out his cock to Jimmi who knelt the minute he entered the dressing room. "I love your mouth Jimmi."

Donnie's hands were around Jimmi's head, caressing his hair. The manner in which Jimmi had to lean down to take it made for an easy slide into his throat.

Donnie was right and he was not getting close to climax as swirled his tongue around his head. Mel had no idea they were there and she was busy in the children's section looking for clothes. Donnie's mind drifted, not helping him get close, but he had time. That was until his phone buzzed.

"Where are you?" the text from Mel said.

"Jimmi, my wife's looking for me," Donnie said, having staked out the area he had a plan to make this amazing for Jimmi. "I'm going to tell her where we are so you'd better do a better job than that sucking me off."

"Oh shit!" Jimmi whispered and dove down on his cock, trying to swallow it, pushing it back in his throat and out.

"I'm in the men's dressing room trying on some dockers and a polo." Donnie's reply text said.

"Come on Jimmi, you'd better be ready to take my load with her she feet away," Donnie said, Jimmi wondering what the hell, did Donnie want to get caught??

"Okay," Mel's reply said.

Jimmi gagged as Donnie pushed all the way in and when he pulled back again and again. His fleshy hard throat giving a little tingle, but the over sexed cock was still holding firm.

Donnie pulled his head into him, forcing the pressure and getting a gag reflex before taking in tall in. Jimmi could see and hear Mel through the grated door, her and the stroller right outside. He kept his gagging silent and relaxed, taking the slender cock deeper in his throat, balls to his chin.

"Donnie, you in here," Mel said softly.

"Yeah, room two," Donnie said. "Hold on I'll be out to show you, go wait by the mirrors."

"Shit...shit...shit..." Jimmi thought, afraid as Donnie kept his cool, driving in and out of his mouth.

"Okay," Mel said a little confused. "We'll be in the men's section. I'll get you a polo to try on."

"I want to model for you babe," Donnie said brazenly pumping the man's face now, the noise having to make it's way somewhere. The wheels turned around and she spun away.

Donnie grabbed the sides of Jimmi's head and guided him hard on his cock unmercifully in and out of his head. Donnie had worried for a moment that he might have problems finishing, but the proximity of his wife elevated the arousal. The surge came and he pushed back into Jimmi's throat and discharged a load down the into his stomach.

"Direct Deposit Jimmi," Donnie said sliding out slowly, letting Jimmi lap at the prize he so desired. Jimmi looked up licking each drop of cum as it arrive at the tip of the receding shaft.

"You're amazing," Jimmi mouthed and Donnie told him to just stay in here until he told him when and how to leave.

Donnie had a pair of shorts ready and pulled his cock away from Jimmi's face, kissed him per their usual tradition of sharing his load and held his cheeks.

Donnie left, walked out modeling for Mel.

"Where's the polo," Mel asked thinking about what he said he was looking at, Donnie hitting the side of his head in a "oh I forgot" motion. He went back in, kissed Jimmi deeper, pushing his tongue inside.

"Come out and talk to us by the mirror," Donnie said saying wait about two minutes as he'll stay there with his family. "Then go spank it in the parking lot and take a picture of your cum for me."

Jimmi nodded, the taste of Donnie's semen on his lips and Donnie slipped off his shirt, the polo on and went out to show his wife. Jimmi was amazed at Donnie's kink level and how into pleasing him. He waited, looking at his watch and got up and left the dressing room, slipping out seeing the family laughing and talking at the mirror.

"Th..thank you for the stoller recommendation," Jimmi said, Donnie could see his lips were wet and swollen, giving him pleasure in this charade he had constructed.

"Thank you, I guess," Mel said a little skeptical. "You were gone before I could finish."

"Oh no, you gave me a direction and I was in a hurry," Jimmi said. "Anyways, I wanted to say thanks."

Jimmi turned and was gone again. Donnie felt fully in control intersection their worlds of sexual desire to near collision

"He approached us about what type of stoller we had," Mel explained while Donnie took the clothes she had for him and went to try them on.

"That is odd," Donnie said and went back to the room he just filled the quirky man's stomach with his seed. They purchased three new short-polo combinations and headed home for a relaxing Sunday afternoon and evening.

(First Person​​ - Donnie​​)

Miles went down and Mel and I chatted about the day. She recounted the man (Jimmi) that talked to us in the mirror.

"He was looking at you in a way," Mel joked, causing my stomach to stir a little. Again, here's an opportunity for me to open up about things and I let it pass.

"He was something," I said and moved on to asking her about next week if she minded me being gone a lot of time.

"It's the new normal, I've told you," Mel said a little annoyed with my constant apologetic tone. She was getting used to the take command Donnie, not the 'oh please forgive me' man she had dealt with for five years.

Mel went to bed and I quickly called James. Now that I I was covering for him at WD, LLC. I thought I needed a little advice. There was no answer which was a first.

I went to bed thinking again of Jimmi, wondering what his cock looked like, the fact he'd only gotten me off and what that was about. I wanted to know more about him and his story.

Mel was exhausted and totally out, my hardening cock had no where to go so I just let myself drift off to sleep.

Monday morning I did a quick two mile run before packing for a week. I figured if I planned for a day, it would be two; if I planned for two it would be three; and so on. Mel was waking up when I rolled the suitcase out the bed room.

I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled, rolling back over to sleep. I promised to call her with my schedule for the week so she could plan meals and looked in on a sleeping Miles.

In that moment I felt I was doing this all for them. The money gave us such peace of mind in the moment, knowing we weren't borrowing for the basic needs and actually building something.

Driving into town I began thinking about the month, now that we were scheduled to fly out to Europe in July and Mr. Donnovan had made it clear I needed to leave my clients more than satisfied if I was going to become unavailable.

I got into my office and began writing down each client and what days I had for them and possible days upcoming. I made some notes based on their likes and kinks, trying to come up with ideas for them.

I noticed Mr. Donnovan's light came on, we were both there an hour before anyone else. I wasn't going to come over to his office until work time, we both honored each other's out of the work day time. I heard him walk across the hall and he peaked his head in my office.

"Donnie, you have a minute?" Mr. Donnovan said. I responded I nodded yes and and motioned for him to sit down. He was in an Armani suit, looking fine as ever. "What's your client schedule like for this week?"

"Pretty simple, really," I said looking down at my notes. "I'm meeting Jimmi tomorrow at a coffee shop. Kenneth is not coming through this week, I thinking we're golfing and whatever he wants next Wednesday."

Mr. Donnovan nodded in approval and referenced Juan and the video shoot. He complimented both of us in our insistence to the script changes and said, "you two have a chemistry both on camera and off."