Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand to her breast, softly cupping one, rolling the nipples in my fingers, leaning down to kiss and suckle it's beauty, then back to her face for a kiss. I leant forward pushing her off my lap onto her back gently, her legs open again for me. I moved down to Ashlyn's wetness with my lips.

"Oh Donnie!" she exhaled as I dove as deep into her pussy as I could get, my mouth parting her wide lips, my tongue going inside. "Yes, Baby."

Her hands were in my hair and on the sides of my face, she put pressure against my ears with her thighs, my nose tickling her clit. I brought my hands up to play, rubbing her taint and sliding under to hoist her a little higher as I munched at her randomly.

I made love to Ashlyn with my mouth, long and tender, figuring my cock wouldn't bring her to climax, wanting to leave her with an impression. It was a good long time but eventually I felt her grind her hips forward on my, her hand coming down to rub her clit as I kept at her pussy. Long slow lapping then insertion of my tongue.

"Oh Donnie, Yes. Donnie." her pussy wetness flowed on my lips and I immediately crawled up on top. My cock now buried, one mission, to finish. I pumped hard and fast as the waves of her climax were still subsiding. She moan, "oh, my..." and I pushed with all my body weight.

I had built up stamina over the past month, entering her the first time would have produced a quick orgasm, this time it built fast as her cries and moans, head kicking back, straining for a quick second one herself. I exploded.

"Jesus, Baby!" She yelled. "Ahhhhh!"

We came together, the first time I had done that with anyone, in my life, or orgasms a duet in sexual harmony. "Yes Ashlyn!" I followed her scream, her legs now shaking below me. We collapsed together and fell asleep, my cock resting on her leg, both our bodies on the top of the bed sideways.

"I've got to get back to the course," Ashlyn said, kissing me deeply, petting my flaccid cock and then running her hands up my chest. "We'll certainly have more time another day."

I watched her dress, such a sweet figure, breasts dangling while putting on her panties, pulling up her pants. I'd always loved watching a woman put her bra on, pushing her chest out as she clasped the back. Ashlyn gave me one last kiss and headed out the door, her firm arse molding her slacks so well.

I had nothing really to accomplish at work and without James and Mr. Donnovan to add more to my plate, I drifted off to sleep. It was the first time I didn't have someone or something to answer too.

I got up, was happy there were no messages on my phone, and called Mel. This time I was happy, less stressed, and dismissed a quick twinge of guilt, knowing Kurt was a four-figure client and there was going to be an envelop of cash somewhere.

Mel told me stories of Mile's day and her workout. She even talked to me about masturbating in the morning, something she'd never really done before. I almost suggested meeting me in town, but it was too late. I hung up and went to rinse off Kurt and Ashlyn from my skin, savoring the flavors and smells left behind before getting in under the water.

The shower felt good, I took extra time and trimmed up nicely my body hair anticipating more nights with more clients. I got out of the shower and didn't dress right away, walking around the room I'd just had sex with two people, feeling very free.

I sat naked, pouring over the work documents I had to sign, wondering if I should hire a lawyer, but knowing he had more power outside the legal realm. I had read everything three times over and signed the two-year contract and slid it all in the envelop.

Ashlyn did share that she has been just started seeing Kurt and his wife and would love to do that we Mel and I. She giggled at the thought that we were both Kurt's clients.

I got dressed and went back to the office, Misty was there waiting to follow up on my list. I had only gotten about 1/2 done before my afternoon activities and told her I planned to work tonight to finish them off.

"That sounds acceptable," she said coldly, turning to leave then looking back. "Don't disappoint him (Mr. Donnovan) and you'll have just as much to do tomorrow."

I called Mel back, telling her it was going to be later but I would be home and then I called James.

"I don't like being beholden to Misty," I told the man who's cock I thought about while dialing. "I didn't know my lists were all or nothing."

"Relax, Donnie, she's there to keep you accountable," James said. "Besides, she noticed you were gone longer than necessary this afternoon."

Holy shit! I thought to myself, pausing to contemplate the obvious that she knew my schedule and was inside the circle of trust with Donnovan Holdings, LLC.

"Yeah, that's right, she knows what I know as Mr. Donnovan's secretary, she's always known," James said feeling my angst and discovery. "Just touch base and check back if you don't get the results you want."

We talked a little about Mr. Donnovan's "family emergency" and James said he "wasn't at liberty to divulge anything."

We hung up and I it the list again, feeling a strange worry about crossing Misty, the cold stare from the well put together older woman was chilling.

It was hard to do, but I touched base with the 15 remaining vendors, presenters and radio stations in Europe to promote the event. I had to call back 8 of them the next morning and start on the new list.

I made it home just before 10 p.m., Mel and Miles were fast asleep, the house seemed so quiet, like I wasn't even there. Without their movement, voices, it was like I wasn't even there. Mel stirred just briefly, her breast showing side boob as she slept on her back. I did feel remorse for fucking Ashyln, my beautiful wife laying there without a hint that I was doing all that I was doing.

Miles spoke out in his sleep and I could hear the rustle of his Thomas the Train blanket. I moved in to peak on his tiny body, the remorse disappearing knowing what I was doing, I was dong for him and the family. I looked at the room next to his, one we had planned for a second child, a topic dropped in the mayhem of the summer.

We hadn't talked recently about a second child, the recent upsurge in our sexual couplings didn't hit the mark since Mel was finishing her period now in late June. I was changing jobs, lifestyle and thinking of bringing Mel into our circle, a child would alter some of that thinking for sure.

I slipped into bed, still awake, my hand massaging my cock, not for any reason, just there. I was semi hard thinking of the unthinkable - what if she joins the circle and what if she gets pregnant by someone else? I drifted to sleep with this thought.