Undead Oedipal

Story Info
Life changed after chains of events.
1.1k words
1.85
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huff! Huff! Huff!

"Sped up Andrea!"

BANG!

"I'm trying!" Replied Andrea.

"So sped up! If not I'll drop off those tits" said Kallie.

"You two stop squabbling and open the door!" Shouted Adolf from behind.

With that, Andrea and [cousin] raced to the gate, opening the metal door. Then Adolf followed.

"Quickly block it dolfy!" Kallie yelled.

"Shut up! Don't just Stan there, help me!" Snubbed Adolf

Adolf and Kallie quickly closed door the metal door with much strength while the hoard still tried to push its way through.

"Fuck Andrea! Why did you scream so loud!" Kallie Apprehended.

Hik! Hik! Hik!

"I-mm s-oorry it j-ust grabbed me..." Andrea wallowed.

"Fuck! You're doing it again! You're so fuckin' loud! Shut up! Kallie Shouted.

"FUCK! Just stop!" Adolf Screamed.

"......." Silence.

" What just happened..." Mumbled Kallie

Adolf just sat down on the ground and said "I don't Know..."

.....

Tweet Tweet Tweet

"Aahhhh...."

Waking up, Starring at the closed door I just let my mind drift into space and float.

A week ago is a rollercoaster, my cousin and sister just admitted that they love me and each other but not as their brother or as siblings but something more, something..... Forbidden.

At that time I was so shocked, I couldn't as much as squeak, they too are anxiously waiting for my reply, my feelings. Since we were babies we've been with each other and Kallie was adopted into our family as our sibling but... I know this wrong, a thing that from the Start should not be but something in me sparked.

Ring Ring Ring

But before I could speak or do something a blaring ring sound echoed.

I pick up the call while being extremely annoyed.

But what information I received from that just made me blank out, for minutes I couldn't move, if not for my sister and cousin shaking me I would have stayed that way for hours, maybe days.

We ran through the hospital hallway huffing and puffing, caring not for the rugged breath and hurting lungs. Until we see it with our eyes, we stop. There, my mother and father lay on metal table cloth covering their bodies. I felt a wet cascade on my face. I was so furious, frustrated, and finally... Despair.

Everything just exploded I ram my fist into the wall over and over, even blood didn't stop the senseless barrage until I felt a warm body wrap around me did I cease.

Andrea, while hugging me bawled in tears asking god why did this happen, why us, what wrong did we do. My cousin, Kallie just stood there, even though her breathing is slow. We continued like that until the police came asking us questions.

.....

Pull!

I opened my drawer. There lay a piece of cold metal, picking it up, It's cool seeing my hand, I grapple its handle, my hand going red.

That bastard!

Ungrateful piece of shit!

We fed you! Your family!

We throw you bred and here you bash with stone.

I warned them! Just get rid of him. He's just a lazy mother fucker. His debt to us just keep piling up and even then my parents just shrugged it off saying money isn't everything, even when our construction company is losing money they continued to be kind and helpful. But what then? Murdered.

"Hahh..."

Putting the gun back, I then released a massive sigh. I couldn't even do anything now, it was already late. The cops already got to him first, behind the bars.

Knock knock knock

"Addie are you already up?" Asked a voice behind the door.

"Yeah..."

"..." Silence.

"...umm breakfast is already here."

"...Ok"

"..." Silence.

"...I miss them, Addie."

"...yeah"

"..." Silence.

"Soo... just get down if you're ready ok?"

"..."

Andrea slowly backed down from the door her echoing steps diminishing.

"Sigh......" After that, I got up from bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

Going to the dining room I see Andrea and Kallie eating silently, only the sound of chewing can be heard.

Sitting down, I reach for the prepared sandwich when Andrea opened her mouth and started to talk.

"Ummm... By the way, Marianne wanted to talk to us..." Andrea meekly said.

"What's there to talk about! Is this not already enough! They're just a bunch of murderers! Let them rot!" Spat Kallie.

"Um..." Before could Andrea reply Adolf interjected.

"Ok." Adolf said.

"What!? Are crazy!? What happened to that head of yours!" Shouted Kallie.

But Adolf just got up to his seat and proceeded to go upstairs to his room.

"What the fuck! Haaaa... I just don't care anymore." Kallie just slumped back in her chair.

"..." Andrea.

9:41

"..."

9:43

"..."

9:45

"..."

9:48

Hearing footsteps coming upstairs Andrea and Kallie turned their heads seeing Adolf carrying a sling bag.

"Let's go" he said.

.....

A car is driving on a bumpy and rocky road, it reaches a small wooden house made of recycled plywood.

When the car was parked three people got off, one man and two women. The man rocks short black hair while the women respectfully have short and long hair.

The long-haired woman led the group to the small house.

Knock! knock! knock!

"Marianne we're already here." Said the long-haired woman.

The door opened slightly. Revealing a skinny lady carrying a child.

"...good morning ma'am, sir." She said anxiously.

She then open the old wooden door made of wood, patched with cardboard. She invited them to come in.

The group of three come in and seated themselves on a rugged wooden bench.

"..." Silence.

Lady then walks to an improvised wooden crib and then set the baby there.

She strolled to the front of the three and hastefully knelt.

Bam!

"Please ma'am Don't let my husband be in jail!" She said while crying. "Please he's the only one we can depend on! Please!"

She bashed her head on the dirt floor until it bleed. "Please!"

"Um..." But before could the long-haired woman says anything she had been interjected.

"Fucking bitch! What did so say!? You want us to let him go!? Go to hell!" The short-haired woman shouted angrily and spat on the kneeling woman.

"Please ma'am we were just desperate he just lost in a cock fight and was buried in a massive debt, if cannot we cannot pay they will take my daughter! Please!" She cried out.

"FUCK YOU! I don't care! Your family can burn to hell for al......." Before she can finish the man spoke for the first time.

"If that's only the thing you have to say..." The man then sat up and walked to the door followed by the two women.

"..."

"..."

"AaaaRrrrgggHHHHHHH........"

BANG!