All Comments on 'Under Her Breath'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

Now I have to go read the first. A very nice story, thank you for it.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 3 years ago

"Too out of breath to kiss, they hugged hard, a jumble of breasts, bedclothes, twined legs, hands in hair, hands on slick skin. Shaky with delight and joy."

So very real, so very lovely. It's been joy and delight to help Stickygirl write her passion. My role is to flit like a sparrow on commas and pauses; Stickygirl does the loving bits without any help :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Very perceptive indeed, a great story.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

I started with this this morning, then binged them all including ending here again! So nice. Will there be another? or is this just a lovely open end?

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 3 years ago

So then.

This is an amazing piece!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Your skill with words paints such a picture it's just amazing. As the two were in bed and finding each other, I was almost holding my breath while reading it. Thanks for posting and another thank you to the two authors that helped with the editing. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Under the Ice Previous Part