Under Her Clothes Ch. 03

Story Info
Alba re-enacts her experience with a friend.
1.4k words
3.94
9.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alba was so shaken by her encounter with the professor that she got all the way home before realizing that she hadn't spoken to him about her test. She'd have to go back the next day. She smiled. Too bad.

Alba shared a dorm room with Abby, and she paused outside. With Abby's constant stream of boyfriends, it was easy to walk in on her in the middle of private time. Abby could hear moans through the door, but there was no thong on the handle, so Abby was probably just watching porn.

Still, she opened the door carefully and peeked in. Abby was sprawled on her stomach, in her panties. No bra, but her breasts were hidden by the comforter she was lying on.

"Come in," she said, when she saw Alba. "It's just getting to the good part."

Alba entered and closed the door behind her quickly, as the moans increased in volume. With the camera angle and the tangle of limbs, it took a moment to make out what was happening. But the camera pulled back, and Alba could see a man pounding a woman behind as said woman had her face buried between another woman's thighs.

"Tom wants to have a threesome. I'm just doing research," Abby said with a grin.

Alba laughed. Abby had started doing this sort of research long before she started dating Tom. Alba's nipples couldn't help but pebble at the moaning noises, and she flashed back to the professor's office.

She turned to see Abby watching her with a cat-canary expression. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a double-sided dildo. "Shall we?"

"You're insatiable," Alba said. Before her interaction with Troy, Alba had been happy with a once-a-week, scheduled masturbation session.

On the other hand, Abby hadn't been happy with an orgasm per day since they started college. She wasn't picky about her partners, either. As long as they could make her come, she'd let them.

Alba was starting to understand why. With the Troy incident still fresh in her brain, and whatever was left of the professor's jizz dried on the inside of her thigh, Regina was on the prowl for another orgasm.

"Mmm..." Abby murmured. She rose up on her knees, displaying her full round breasts and pink nipples. "I know that look. Did Troy follow you back to school?"

Alba dropped her books onto her bed. "No," she said, removing her still-soaked underwear. She slipped off her cardigan and ran her hands over her breasts. The wet circles that the professor had left on her button-down shirt looked dry but were damp to the touch. Her nipples puckered even more as she ran her hands over them.

She turned back to Abby, who was waiting with a grin and the dildo. Alba smiled and walked over to her friend, running her friends over Abby's nipples, and giving one a tweak. "I went to see my professor and he was in the middle of -"

Alba stopped, blushing. She wasn't as comfortable with sexy stuff as Abby.

"Oh, my god, was he having sex?" Abby asked.

"No, he was masturbating," Alba said. She giggled. "And he was watching a porn with a girl who looked just like me."

"Oh! I know exactly who you're talking about!" Abby handed Alba the dildo and used her friend's shoulders for balance as she edged off of the bed. She walked over to the computer and hit the back button on the browser. The video the professor had been touching himself to earlier came on the screen, although this was earlier in the video and the actress who looked like Alba still had all of her clothes on.

Abby turned back to Alba, grinning. "That red cardigan really is something." She returned to Alba and stuck her tongue out. Alba met Abby's tongue with hers, in the very open-mouthed kissing Troy had taught Alba the week before. The dirtiness of just licking another person's tongue hadn't lost its novelty, and Regina revved back into full gear under Alba's skirt.

Abby pulled away first. "So, let me guess," she said. "You ran out of there, mortified, and now you are determined to switch schools." She shucked her panties and then climbed back onto her bed, now fully naked. Her breasts were exactly at eye level. "Don't let that guy chase you out of here," she said, her voice fierce.

Alba was touched by her friend's concern. She reached up to tease Abby's nipples. "Actually, I stayed. And he asked me -" she blushed again. "He asked if I wanted to touch it."

"He didn't!" Abby shrieked. "Oh, my god. Is he hot?"

"No," Alba said, giggling again. "But it made Regina wet anyway. He said he'd been thinking about me."

"Ew, that is so creepy and gross," Abby said, her eyes sparkling. "What does it look like?" She lay back and inserted one end of the dildo, sighing as it entered her.

Alba climbed up, straddling Abby's hips. "It's fat and the tip is bulbous with a huge slit in the tip. Mmm..." she added, as Alba slid the other end of the dildo into Regina.

The dildo was just big enough to make both Abby and Alba feel like they were full, but still short enough that their clits could touch when the dildo was inserted all the way. Abby shifted her hips, kissing Alba's clit with hers, and Alba moaned again.

"Did you have sex?" Abby asked, breathlessly.

"No," Alba said, lost in the sensations of the dildo, her friend's clit against hers, and the woman who looked like her on the screen, moaning.

"I - mmm..." she paused to catch her breath. "I lifted up my skirt, and kind of, stroked his - it - with my thighs."

"Damn, that's hot," Abby said. She lay still, allowing Alba a chance to gather her thoughts.

"I know. And then I kind of bent down and straddled him, closer to Regina, so that only my panties separated us, and he sucked on my nipples through my shirt and bra."

"Mmm..." Alba said. "Like this?" She lifted her head and latched onto Abby's nipple through her shirt.

Alba screamed, the combination of the memory of the professor sucking her in the same place replaying in her mind at the same time as her friend did it, sending jolts of arousal straight to Regina, who was already enjoying herself immensely. Alba's clit kissed Abby's again, but longer this time. Abby moaned, but she didn't let go of Alba's nipple.

Instead, she reached up and tweaked Alba's other nipple. Alba's eyes squeezed shut as Regina shuddered to a climax, and when she opened her eyes, the woman on Abby's television was in the same position she'd been frozen in, in the professor's office. Only now, she was moving, and moaning as the hot, faceless stud slammed into her over and over. Alba came again.

"Damn, girl, you're not messing around today," Abby said, grinning. Her breath was starting to come in little pants, just as Alba's was starting to calm down. Alba ground her clit against Abby's.

"Yeah, and now it's your turn," Alba murmured. She slid her half of the dildo out of Regina so that she could get a better grip. Regina protested mildly, but she'd had her fun for the day and didn't really mind.

Alba slid the dildo out of Abby, and then back in. As she slid in, she thumbed Abby's clit, and held it for a moment. Abby bucked her hips, and Alba slid the dildo out again. She slid the dildo in, thumbed Abby's clit and slid out. She continued this motion, Abby's eyes closed, bucking her hips with every clit caress.

Her mouth was open, and her breath came in tiny gasps, her cheeks flushed. Her hand caressed Alba's thigh and then found Alba's clit, just as Alba found Abby's again. Both women sighed, and Abby shuddered.

Alba slid the dildo in and out, brushing her thumb across Abby's clit each time, while Abby's fingers massaged the base of Alba's clit, building her up to another climax. Alba nearly lost her concentration, but managed one more slide in, one more brush of the thumb, and then she slid her thumb down to the base of Alba's clit, and held it there.

Alba came hard, the bucking of her hips causing Alba do lose her grip on the dildo. It slid out, leaving a wet tattoo of Abby's juices on her thigh.

Alba maintained firm pressure until Abby stopped shuddering. Just when Alba thought that Abby had forgotten about her, Abby's fingers started moving again, burying themselves in Regina, using her thumb on Alba's clit.

She latched onto Alba's breast again, and just like earlier, the pleasure shot straight from her nipple to Regina, and she came again.