All Comments on 'Under Her Wing Ch. 01: Prom Night'

by TheLifeErotique

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
This should be in lesbian catalog

I think so , not exactly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

don't stop you have a good one started would like to hear more of her and mommy

serge3dxserge3dxover 4 years ago
Love it

Keep up great work! We need more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You keep this up and I'll have to 5 star all your posts!! Very hot, and adide from a few grammatical issues, this was exactly ehat I've been craving! Keep up the great work

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Priya and Mary or is it now Mommy?

Typically I am not into total domination,but after reading how Mary's Son is just a limp-dick woos that refused to give his girlfriend Priya the time of their lives by having sex,I am glad Mary decided to steal Priya away from her Son.

Naturally Mary made Priya see how much better Mary was than the Son,and I loved the way how Mary corrupted Priya into being a total sub-whore who only wanted Mary or by now Mommy,so Mommy can kick her Son out and keep Priya as the perfect child so she can train Priya to do anything Mommy wants her to,oh and for Mommy to do as promised and get Priya pregnant so they can raise hopefully their Futa Daughter to be just like Mary/Mommy.

I just hope the author will continue this and has Mary throw her Son out,and also do as mentioned and have Mommy take Priya's Anal Cherry and fill her with gallons of cum in her rectum where it also belongs along with Priya's Pussy & Stomach,that way Priya can please Mommy constantly from now on.So please write a chapter 2 and beyond,both Priya and Mommy deserve happiness with each other.Later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous