Under Her Wing Ch. 01: Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blood sang in Priya's ears, but she could still clearly hear Mary's moan of pleasure as she ground her hips against the young girl's face. She pressed her knees into the side of the mattress on either side of Priya's head, then slowly pulled her cock back far enough for the young girl to breathe.

"Just tap my leg if you need to take a break, okay, babygirl?"

She didn't wait for a response from Priya - what would be the point, after all - but instead rolled her hips forward again. Priya's muscles and lungs burned, her throat ached as Mary lodged herself to the hilt again, but this time bounced herself off the diminutive teenager's face and started to fuck her throat. She moaned loudly, one of her hands on her own breast, and the other squeezing Priya's tightly as she slid her titanic length in and out of the girl's grasping, squeezing gullet. She muttered words of encouragement and degradation as she started to get into her rhythm, moving faster, and with more and more force.

"Yes, that's it. Good girl. Such a good girl. Such a good little slut for Mommy. A perfect, dirty little whore just begging for Mommy's fat cock. God, look at you, I can smell your cunt from here. You want more, don't you. Don't you. Yes, you do, fucking filthy little whore. I love it. Love your throat around me..."

On and on it went for what felt to Priya like an eternity, and to Mary like nothing more than a few seconds before the heavy balls bouncing off Priya's face tightened up against Mary's shaft, and the older woman stuffed every inch down the teenager's throat, unleashing a torrent of thick, sticky cum into her belly. Her hips thrust forward with each pulse of her orgasm, trying to cram even more inside her, until Mary made herself pull out. Her orgasm roared on, spraying thick pearly ropes of cum across Priya's face, into her hair and over her chest, leaving her with a mouthful of creamy, delicious sperm and coating her in a fine glaze.

Priya swallowed the thick mouthful, gasping and panting as her airway was suddenly freed. She coughed, her voice croaking slightly from the brutal treatment Mary just gave her as she said, "yes, please, Mommy... more!"

Mary grinned wolfishly at those words, grabbing Priya's legs and spinning her around on the bed. She climbed onto the bed, straddling the smaller girl on all fours. "More? You want more of Mommy's cock, my sweet little angel? Well I'll be happy to oblige."

Mary gripped Priya around the waist and pushed her up the bed until the smaller girl was sitting up against the piled pillows. Lowering her head, she locked her eyes on Priya's, and slid her tongue across her damp, cum-stained folds. Priya gasped and slapped a hand down on the bed, arching her back and moaning loudly as Mary's tongue slid across her sensitive clitoris, then dug in between her labia. Swipe after swipe, she lapped at the younger girl's pussy, her lips sealing against her mound and suckling at the sweet, pliant flesh. Priya's legs squeezed around Mary's head as she arched and lifted her hips, a hand pressing into Mary's head.

She couldn't constrain herself, her tone rising and rising as Mary pressed her tongue between her folds and flicked it back and forth over her clit. Each touch of her clit made Priya's hips jerk, and the young girl could feel the pressure rising within herself. It was like all the secret nights in her bedroom, in the darkness, her flingers slippery between her own thighs, but magnified by a thousand. Mary feasted on her cunt, drinking the sweet nectar and the residue of her own cum from the teenager's folds, following her as she flew towards the cliff and, with a strangled scream of pleasure, disappeared over it. She bucked and cried out her pleasure to the humid air of Mary's bedroom, her orgasm setting fire to her mind and burning her veins. Her thighs squeezed hard as she rode the waves of pleasure that poured through her, until she finally slumped down, out of breath and trembling.

Mary straightened and gripped behind Priya's knees, pulling her legs up and apart as she positioned the still-leaking head of her cock at the girl's already abused cunt. Looking down into Priya's wide, hungry eyes she slowly eased herself inside, the two of them groaning in unison, though the sounds Priya made rose into a high-pitched whimper the deeper Mary went inside her. She was once again stopped not quite halfway inside the small girl under her, with Priya's cervix kissing the tip of her cock. She went back down to all fours, her breasts smothering Priya's, and her face just above the teenager's. In that moment of stillness, her cock being squeezed and massaged by Priya's hit, tight pussy, she kissed her son's girlfriend deeply, tasting her own cum on the girl's lips even as Priya tasted her own pussy on Mary's tongue.

"I want to be all the way inside you, Priya. Do you want that too?"

Priya nodded, though her eyes looked scared at the idea. Mary stroked the back of her hand down Priya's cheek and cooed softly. "Don't be scared, babygirl. I mean yes, it's going to hurt, but then it will feel more wonderful than you can possibly imagine. At least for me - and you want me to feel good, right?"

Priya nodded again and slid her arms behind Mary's neck, holding on tightly. Mary gathered the girl into her arms, lifted and rolled onto her back. Priya found herself perched up in the air, balanced on the older woman's towering cock. Their eyes locked together, even as Priya's tightened. Mary's hands on her hips showed her how to rock her hips around, slowly increasing the pressure on her cervix, burrowing in against it with the swollen, spongy head of her cock. Priya whimpered, biting her bottom lip. One of Mary's hands came up to caress her lips, saying soothingly, "just breathe, babygirl. And try not to bite your lip. I don't want you hurting yourself."

With her hands back on Priya's hips Mary started to increase the pressure again, feeling the opening to the teenager's womb spreading slowly. Priya's face turned red, and Mary slapped her plump behind, ordering her to breath slowly and rhythmically as she worked the head of her cock through the barrier. The pressure around the head of Mary's cock grew and grew, and she felt like Priya was trying to squeeze her cock off. The tight ring of Priya's cervix approached the ridge at the base of Mary's glans, and the two of them broke eye contact as Priya threw her head back and squealed.

Mary looked at Priya's belly, grinning at the prominent bulge as Priya's hips suddenly jerked downwards. It didn't take long until the panting, whimpering teenager was seated fully in her lap, trembling and sweating. Mary sat up and gathered Priya into her arms again, holding her tightly and pressing the young girl's face into her bare breasts. "Good girl, Priya. Such a good girl to take all of Mommy's cock like that. See, it wasn't so bad, was it? And we're going to keep doing that until you can take all of it easily - at least until I knock you up, and who knows when that might be?"

She chuckled softly and tilted Priya's head back and kissed her softly. "Who do you belong to?"

"You, M-- Mommy."

"Yes, you do. Who owns your cunt?"

"You do, Mommy!"

"Good girl. Mommy is very pleased to hear that."

Priya felt a flush of pride at Mary's praise, and buried her face back into the older woman's cleavage. Mary chuckled again and squeezed her, then sat back, settling her hands on Priya's ass and kneading it. "Now, prove that you're Mommy's good little girl, and ride me. Bounce on that cock like Mommy's future little porn star."

Almost crying with happiness, Priya braced her hands on Mary's shoulders, gathered her feet under her, lifted her hips and started to ride Mary with abandon, moaning like a slut in heat.

*****************************

Several hours, and many orgasms later, Mary lay awake in bed. Her cock lay flaccid against her thigh, and thoroughly exhausted Priya lay half on top of her, cum drying on her skin and in her hair, and leaking from her pussy.

"Mrs Cal-- sorry, Mary?" she whispered.

"Yes, darling?" Mary responded, not looking away from the ceiling.

"I... I had a lot of fun. But... what was we going to do about Brad?"

"I'll take care of that problem, babygirl. In the morning. You go to sleep now."

"Okay." She hesitated for a moment, then whispered. "Good night, Mommy. I love you."

"I love you too, babygirl."


12