Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 12

Story Info
Kate relieves David of his anal virginity.
3.1k words
4.57
13.9k
8

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

David could think of nothing better than spending every minute of his holiday, of his life, with this magnificent Goddess and gratefully accepted her offer to spend the day in her company. His itinerary began with him dressing her, a task that he was more than keen to perform.

Kate directed him to her lingerie drawer and loved every second she tormented him in the decision of which undergarments she would wear today. She stood in front of a free-standing mirror, naked except for a pair of fluffy stiletto-heeled mules, getting him to select an item, then bring it to her, whereupon she would hold it up against her, describing how the material felt against her delicate skin, the feel of it stroking or chafing enticingly against her sensitive nipples. She extolled at length how the design of the garment framed the alabaster orbs of her breasts or cupped her tender netherlips, running her fingertips along those areas to further emphasise her point.

David was in a world of unbearable pleasure from the picture she painted and the way she mercilessly teased him with each erotic possibility, only to reject it and send him for another. His cock was rock hard and throbbing with painful arousal as it bobbed with every step. Finally, she decided on a severe corset with integral suspender belt, and a pair of diaphanous stockings. No panties were required, she delighted in telling him, as she would be requiring full access with no obstructions.

The corset was made of black patent leather and had metal boning and a series of hooks and eyes down the front, which David knelt before her to fasten. They were extremely fiddly under his big fingers; however, he had proved himself pretty dextrous in the various engineering and maintenance tasks he'd undertaken in his life, and this was infinitely more rewarding work. With the front fastened, he stood and moved behind her to help tighten the laces.

His Mistress had a natural hourglass figure with a slim waist, but this corset enhanced that further and David imagined his fingers would meet if he encircled the narrowest point. However, it was not enough for her, and she demanded he pull harder, bracing herself against one of the posts of her bed as he tied them off. The severely nipped in waist only accentuated the fullness for her breasts and the flare of her hips and David's mouth watered at the sight.

Sitting on the stool to her vanity, Kate slipped off the mules and stretched out one long leg then the other, toes pointed, to allow David to roll on her sheer stockings. He took eminent care to ensure the seams were totally straight at the back and the tops were level and firmly attached to the suspender clips. That last task was especially challenging as Kate had spread her thighs to allow him the close access he required, which placed his face tantalisingly close to her dewy altar, and David spent as long as he dared adjusting and finessing his work, breathing deeply of her feminine musk.

Kate got David to tightly lace her into a pair of sky-high patent ankle boots, while she slipped into a pair of long, black latex gloves, which made it look like both arms had been dipped in oil. She finished the look with the addition of a high, black latex choker, that encased her long neck and led to two straps which clipped to the top of her gloves.

David watched as she expertly applied a dark smoky eyeshadow and deep red glossy lips, and the transformation was complete. Gone was the soft, sleepy angel from this morning, and in her place was a fierce, powerful warrior Queen. Kneeling in awe at her feet, David very much felt like her conquered foe and, truly, there was nowhere else he would rather be.

Opening a drawer, Kate took out a wide, red lacquered box, before looking back at him.

'Come, boy,' Kate snapped her fingers and David made to stand but was stopped by her hand on his shoulder. 'I don't think so, pet. This morning, to get you into the right mindset, I believe I want you to crawl.'

And so, crawl he did. Despite the myriad of exotic rugs that were artfully placed around the bohemian loft, the hardwood flooring as hell on the knees and really did lend itself to the submissive headspace she was putting him in. David knew that he could ask if he could walk instead. He had his Amber safe word that would give him a chance to explain that his joints were always a bit stiff in the mornings and that a past bout of bursitis meant that he favoured his left hip, and he was sure that she would understand. However, he found that he wanted to do this despite the discomfort, possibly, if he were honest with himself, because of the discomfort. He would show her that he was willing to suffer for her pleasure and this, above all else, sunk him deeper into his submission.

Leading him back into the main living area, Kate selected a long, padded ottoman, which was positioned perpendicular to one of the picture windows overlooking the river.

'Ah yes, this will do nicely. Up you hop now, pet, hands and knees, facing the window.'

She patted the leather upholstered surface encouragingly, and David crawled up along the length of the wide, flat daybed. Despite the brightness of the sun that was shining through the window he could still catch a ghostly reflection of Kate in her terrifying finery standing behind him and his cock returned to full mast at the vulnerable position he found himself in.

Balancing the box across the small of his back, Kate took a moment to stroke David's flanks. The latex muted the sensation for her somewhat, but the shiver of excitement that passed through him told her that it had the opposite effect for him.

'Settle down, boy, I haven't even started yet,' she gently chastised, as she continued to stroke and pet his quivering rump and thighs. Unable to resist, she landed one almightywhack to his right buttock, thrilling in the loud retort of rubber against taut flesh and the subsequent sharp intake of breath, followed by a breathy exhale.

The delightful blush left behind, an exact replica of her hand branded onto the pale canvas, was exquisite in its stark simplicity and she admired it for long moments as her sub tensed and squirmed beneath her, wondering if, when another strike would fall. Finally, the quest for symmetry encouraged her to plant its twin on his other cheek and the world was in balance again.

'Beautiful, pet. You really were made for this. Now, I'm sure you are wondering what I have in my shiny red box. Shall I show you, boy? Are you ready?'

David shivered in anticipation. Was he ready? Yes. No. He didn't know, but he wasn't going anywhere. He looked out the window at the ineffable Thames and centred himself. He could do this, whatever it was. His Mistress would push his limits, but he trusted that she would never give him more than he could take. He only hoped he would make her proud.

Removing the box from his back, Kate placed it in front of his face, holding his eyes as she opened the lid. Together they looked down at what was nestled inside. David blanched.

Coiled like a serpent, the leather straps with their shiny buckles shared the space with the thick, black rubber double-ended phallus. Both sides were identical -- with a pronounced mushroom head and a network of veins down its generous curved length.

Kate smirked, 'See, pet, I know this is your first time and I would never expect you to undergo it alone. I will share this trial with you, and together we will be stronger for it. What do you say to that, pet?'

What could he say? His untried back hole was virgin territory and the thought it would be explored and claimed for the first time by this woman somehow felt right.

And yet, the rubber cock before him seemed huge and his butt hole was tiny. It was never going to fit! He could safeword right now and stop it. Perhaps roll on his back and offer to worship her pussy. He should suggest it, appeal to her. But, of course, that's not what he did, because, at the end of the day, he wanted to be pushed past his limits and in truth, the thought of his coming violation had already caused his tiny sphincter to clench in anticipation.

'Thank you, Mistress, for sharing this with me.'

Kate smiled fondly, and patted his upturned cheek, then reached down for the dildo, running her fingertips over its length with satisfaction.

'I thought you might appreciate this one,' she said conversationally, 'as it is the closest I have in size to your own not-inconsiderable manhood. I felt it would comfort you to know that with each thrust I will get to feel what it would be like to be fucked by you. And of course, so will you,' she laughed. 'Now, get it wet for me, pet, so that we can begin.'

David dipped his head and parted his lips, receiving the cool, heavy rubber onto his tongue, its girth soon stretching the corners of his mouth as it made its way towards his throat. Kate was gentle with him, not forcing it too far back lest he choke, and with that reassurance, he focussed his attention on laving it with his tongue until it was spit-shined and slippery. After a tap to his cheek, he opened his mouth wide and Kate removed the slick tool.

'Well done, pet,' she praised as she knelt one leg onto the ottoman and ran her fingers up and down her puffy slit, parting her outer petals to reveal the moist pink inner meat and the eager little clit. Nudging the wet head against her opening, she began to push, burying inch, by slow inch into the hot, wet clasp of her channel. When it was seated to the hilt, Kate let out a pleasured breath and reached for the hanging straps, deftly buckling them around the tops of her thighs and her cinched waist.

'And now, sweet boy, you may suck my cock. Make it nice and wet, because you know where that's going.'

Kate revelled in the feeling of power this gave her as she grabbed his hair and pushed the thick head between his lips. David felt much less in control than he did before. Now, instead of moistening a toy for his beloved Goddess' pleasure, he was on his knees sucking cock. But that was what she wanted so he was going to give it his best shot to make her happy, and, of course, get the toy as wet as was bloody possible! After some obscenely squelchy slurps, it was as drenched as it was going to get.

'That'll do, pet. I think we're ready now.'

Though, as Kate pulled back and moved away from the bench, David suddenly wished she would demand that he continue to suck.

Kate moved around her nervous sub until she was standing tall behind his bent form. Such a sweet, trusting pet, who hadn't balked at all at her suggestion that his saliva would be all the lube he'd get for his first time. Of course, she wouldn't be that cruel. She has no wish to harm him and make him dread the dark pleasures she could afford him. In the shock of the reveal, she could see that David had missed the small vial of oil that had settled in a corner of the box, but she would be sure that it was used liberally to facilitate the entry of this good-sized toy. But first, something to ease the way.

Kate had always found that a healthy dose of arousal and pleasure was an excellent way to relax a nervous sub, and this seemed like the ideal time to put that to the test. David had pleased her, both skilfully and enthusiastically all night, and yet had not been allowed to take his own pleasure. She knew how much the teasing dressing session had turned him on. It had titillated her too and she was feeling generous.

Tipping the relaxing oil onto her gloved hands, she slicked them together, ensuring they were liberally coated with the glistening essence. Then, while one hand snaked down to stroke his tumescent erection, her other rubbed his left cheek soothingly, making languid circles which swept ever closer to his shy little freckle.

David was vibrating with excitement. The firm but slick feeling of his Mistresses' hand stroking and tugging on his aching cock was nearly enough to send him over. As David's shaft plunged in and out of the sleeve of her fingers, the smooth latex of her gloves coupled with the oil gave the promise of her honeyed inner walls and, oh boy, her firm grip was virginal tight. It was an exquisite agony, and the unbearable pleasure of her strokes was magnified as he watched Kate's reflection, bending slightly at the hips, her magnificent breasts almost spilling out of her severe corset, toying with his naked body in a clear show of ownership. It was all he could do not to explode like a firehose all over her upholstery.

So overcome with the sensation of Kate's right hand on his shaft, David had not registered the liberties that her left hand had taken. Already, the tip of one finger had wormed its way past the tight ring of muscle, which had yielded easily given that he hadn't had a thought left to clench against its intrusion. Kate slipped her finger out and trickled more oil into the winking hole, before chasing it with her finger, which now slid into the second knuckle. At the same time, she speeded up her ministrations with her right hand, successfully distracting him from the progress she was making. Switching to her thumb, she effectively plugged him, massaging, and widening his tight little sphincter until it gave easily under the relentless pressure. By the time she had got two fingers in and was scissoring them, David was churning his hips and emitting tortured grunts.

'Please, Mistress. Please may I cum? I really need, I'm gonna... Please!'

'One more moment, pet,' she purred, 'You can cum when I'm balls deep in your sweet little hole and not before. Now ask me nicely to take your arse so that you can have your release.'

Never did David think he'd be begging to be fucked in the ass, and yet, he was so turned on, he would have given his left nut to... well, nut. Although he hadn't been thinking much about his back hole, now that he focussed on the sensations of her fingers stretching him out he realised it actually added to the pleasure. It was a dark, forbidden, earthy type of thrill and he found he was pushing back against her fingers, seeking more of the delicious burn.

'Please, dear Mistress, will you take my ass as yours?'

'Prettily done, my sweet. I'd be honoured to claim your anal virginity, pet. Now, reach your hands back, and part those sweet little cheeks, so I can better see where you need my cock.'

David lowered his forehead to the leather and reached back, exposing his darkest hole to her gaze.

'What a sweet boy,' she murmured, 'Presenting your hole for ravishment.'

With his head down, all David's attention was on his reluctant sphincter. His hearing was heightened and so the slick sound of oil being worked into that thick black cock did not escape his notice, allowing him to relax a fraction. However, despite the thorough finger fucking his tight hole had received, the feeling of a thick, blunt head preparing to breach that ring of muscle made him tense anew.

'Hush now, lovely boy. Submit and let your Mistress in. You responded beautifully to two of my fingers and I know that you will learn to love the feeling of being completely owned.'

Taking a firm grip of his hips and pushing a little harder, Kate managed to force the thick mushroom crown deeper, until the thickest part stretched his anal ring, blanching it to the palest pink.

As David started to pant, she continued, 'Up until now, although you have pleased me immensely, you have held something back. In focussing on my pleasure, withstanding my punishments, you have managed to stay in control. But now, pet,' she gave an especially powerful thrust and the head popped through the clench of his muscles and slid home in one long, forceful stroke, causing David to groan long and low as his cock jerked and drooled, 'now, I desire you to let go of that control and give yourself over, wholly and unreservedly, to my domination. Submit to my cock and let yourself fly, pet.' And with that she grasped his slippery shaft and started pounding both his ass and his cock with abandon.

Oh, God! Kate wasn't going to last long. The thick rubber phallus was working wonders against her G-spot and the way the straps pressed and rubbed against her clit with every stroke had her humping him even harder, her smooth thighs slapping against his and her hand shuttling his engorged cock at breakneck speed.

David came first, groaning and cursing as he painted spatters of pearlescent jizz across her ottoman, like a lust-inspired Jackson Pollock.

Seeing how her beautiful boy had surrendered himself fully to her dominion was enough to tip her over and she followed him into a tumultuous orgasm that left her limp and boneless, draped across his muscular back. The dildo slipped free as David shifted beneath her, manoeuvring himself onto his back to cradle her against his chest. Kate lay there, spent, listening to the sound of David's thundering heartbeat slowly returning to normal, thinking that she really should not allow this intimacy. Surely, she needed to maintain her mystique and keep him at arm's length. A Domme should never coddle her sub, let alone be coddled, cuddled, by him. And yet... she found she was loving it. The feeling of being cared for. The knowledge that he had just undergone a profound experience at her hands and yet he was looking after her.

It was intoxicating, addictive, and she knew then that this was something special.

Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers