Under Investigation Ch. 01

Story Info
Police respond to a noise complaint.
1.4k words
4.43
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed back on my bed, music coming to an end as an earbud fell from my ear. The vibe was still purring where I'd dropped it from the epic orgasm that had just wrecked me. All this from just texting my Master? And we haven't yet met in person?!

This was gonna be one Hell of a glorious ride.

As I lay there, bliss singing through my body, half conscious and exhausted, a sudden loud knock broke through the silent apartment. Heart pounding, I froze in place. What time was it even? Who--? I lurched to my feet, stumbling as I tumbled to my feet, the wrapping from the edible I'd taken earlier fluttering down.

The clock caught my eye to inform me it was just after one in the morning. A second knock got me to the window with its view of a cop car parked by my door.

Of course. I'm stoned, I'm horny, and the neighbors called the cops because I came too loud. I don't know if I want to die from embarrassment or laugh.

Wrapping up in a blanket, I answer the door.

The officer who'd been knocking was a petite woman with stern eyes and short hair. Behind her waited her partner, a tall dark skinned woman, holding an old fashioned night stick.

"We've got a noise complaint."

"Um, yeah, sorry, I was--- um, busy?" I know my face is bright red.

"Uh huh. Mind if we take a look around? We just need to make sure you're not hurt."

I stepped away from the door and waved them in. Nothing I had been doing was illegal, even the edible. No, it was just mortifying.

Both officers came inside, the black officer flipping on lights and going around the small apartment before entering the bedroom. The shorter officer looked me over, from my mussed red hair to the floofy blanket. "Ma'am, please drop the blanket."

"Um, officer, I--" My eyes went to her bodycam and the little light that indicated it was recording. "I can't."

"Your neighbor heard screaming. I need to see if you're hurt or armed. Drop it. Now."

Her command left no room for debate through my submissive brain. The soft blanket puddled at my feet. I wasn't naked, but it was almost worse. I was wearing a cheap lace nightgown that left nothing to the imagination. My tits hung out the top, showing the predicament I'd placed myself in: zip ties cut into my flesh, shaping my tits into swollen globes. Chopsticks held by rubber bands pinched my nipples into heightened pain.

All my crude desires and needs were on display now. I had no choice but to be humiliated now. Her colleagues would want to see the bodycam videos, maybe even post them on some porn site. Her partner would be back any second and see me looking like a cheap whore.

Then the most unthinkable thing happened. The plug in my ass turned on, its motor purring softly in the quiet room as I reflexively moaned. I'd left the remote on the bed and the second cop must have found it. My hands began to shake as my pale skin flushed.

The officer smirked at me. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to restrain you. Turn around, hands on the back of your head."

As I followed her orders, I could hear her partner reentering. "She's high as fu-- Oh, look at this slut." Something firm ran along my back and I knew it was the black officer's nightstick. It lingered on my ass, softly tapping against my skin. "What is that sound I hear, slut? Hm?" The baton smacked my ass, prompting a small scream.. "Spread your cheeks and show me."

Tears ran down my face as I realized that I now had no control of this situation. I shook as I moved my hands from my head to my ass, bending over and hiking the thin lace of my nightdress up. I wore no panties to hide the blinking lights of the plug as I spread myself wide open.

"I think we need to spend more time questioning this suspect," the smaller of the two cops said. We all paused as the upstairs neighbor flushed their toilet. "But not here. Too many witnesses."

The baton tapped the device in my asshole as the other cop agreed. "We'll need to restrain her until we can do a full body search. 'Til then, we need to plug all her holes, make sure there's no contraband. Cuff her while I get some stuff."

The officer was far from gentle as she grabbed my wrists. "I'm Officer Black. My partner is Officer White. You have the right to remain silent, slut." Metal cinched my wrists. "You have no other rights anymore. Nasty little cunts don't have rights. But if you behave like a good girl, you'll earn the right to cum."

Officer White stepped back in. "I found some things we'll need to take into evidence." In one hand was the dildo I used for oral practice, one shaped ridiculously like an ear of corn. I loved fucking it, because every kernal shaped nub clung to my pussy walls. Pulling it out was an experience in pleasure. Sucking my cunt's juices from the dildo like butter on corn was an experience in lust. It was something I usually recorded for my Master's pleasure.

Officer Black reached up and shoved the corny dildo into my mouth until I gagged. "Perfect. Hold it there, slut." Behind me, White used black fabric to tie the cob into myself. Judging by the smell of the material, it was my used thong.

Suitably gagged for now, I watched as White held up a second pair of panties. "Let's get you 'dressed' now."

There was no way to get the satin panties on with my hands cuffed. The two officers helped me put them on, but just as Black pulled them into place, White stopped her. "One last thing..." A vibe was ruthlessly shoved into my dripping wet pussy. I knew this one well too since I'd cum on it earlier. It had a clit sucker attached and I moaned around the dildo in my mouth as Black turned it on.

They watched me struggle for control, fighting back a huge orgasm. I was promised the right to cum, but only if I was a good girl. I loved being a Dominant's perfect toy, obeying every whim and command with joy, no matter how much it would wreck me.

Once I finished fighting back the need to cum, a peace overtook me. My body still shook, vibrating with the need to please. But my mind was calm now. I existed to be a good slut. The only coherent thought left to me was whether I could get a copy of the bodycam recording to present to my Master as a gift.

Seeing me settle fully into my submission, Officer White smirked. "Let's hobble her in the car and get her out of here."

Black smiled, "We have a special place to question suspects like you. And it has everything we need to get the truth from you." Her pale white hand stroked my tit before tugging on the chopsticks I used for nipple clamps and I whimpered.

White's nightstick whacked hard onto the thin wood, agony searing into my soul from it. "I like breaking sluts. You think something like this hurts, don't you." She hit the wood again. "You don't know pain yet."

Black grabbed my arms and pulled me outside. The cold winter air kissed my burning skin as I stood there. She held me still while her dark skinned partner hobbled my legs. The tassels of my nightgown fluttered in the freezing wind, the cheap lace material did nothing to protect me from either the weather or prying eyes.

I was exposed and enslaved, a toy to be abused. I wanted to protest, but it was too late. White had me and shoved me face first against the squad car. Then the nightstick rose and fell on my ass, the smack of it echoing through the silent parking lot, my muted screams making no escape from the dildo that gagged me. White was hitting hard enough to bruise. I could feel each hit in my clit, driving me ever deeper into the rabbit hole of submission.

As the two beautiful Dommes dumped my unresisting body into the cop car, I only wished for my Master to bear witness to the horrors coming my way.

The night was far from over.