Under Mom's Bed - Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" I called. Her body lay motionless.

"Mom!" I called louder. I held her face by the chin and shook her. Still there was no response. I could hear the sound my heart pounding inside my brain alarmed at the state mom was in.

"Mom!" I shouted, panic-stricken by now. I slapped her cheeks trying to get her conscious. The view of her seemingly lifeless body terrified me. I jumped down from the bed and ran down to the kitchen. I filled water in a jug and rushed back. I climbed back on the bed and splashed her face with water.

"Mom... Mom!" I kept calling. A few splashes later, signs of life came back in her face. Her pupils started moving side to side and her head shifted. Tears trailed down my eyes as I tried to revive her.

"Mom? Are you ok?" I slapped her cheeks some more while I called.

"Mmm... Mm..." I heard her voice. I splashed more water and wiped her face with my palm. I kept caressing her face and calling her for a few minutes till it seemed like she was conscious.

Her eyes weak with exertion shifted to the right as she looked into mine. Her frail right hand reached up and cupped my cheeks.

"My child... my baby," she spoke with feeble voice, "I carried you in my womb for nine months... I suffered through unendurable pain to bring you into this world and all the pain vanished when I saw your face... I fed you the milk from these breasts to make you strong... tell me... how am I supposed to accept it when my child has grown up and started lusting after these same breasts... I feel like I've lost my child."

She sobbed, tears trailing down her eyes and mixing with the water that was splashed on her face. I couldn't bear the sorrow anymore and my eyes poured little rivulets of tears.

"I'm still your child mom." I said with broken voice. My tears ran down to my nose and hung from the tip of my nose. The drop grew in volume and separated from my nose. The heavy drop of tear fell through the small distance and landed on mom's pink right nipple.

"I'm still the child that suckled on these breasts." I spoke and lowered my mouth towards the tear coated nipple. The salt from my tears touched my taste buds as my lips wrapped around the nipple and I sucked using my tongue. Mom's body shivered with the contact. In a moment I was transported more than twenty years back when I used to feed like this... the only difference now being the slight tingling I felt in my semi-hard cock as I sucked on Mom's tits. Curiously, I felt no incongruity between the twenty-year-old memory and the tingling in my cock. The love I held in my heart for my mother as a son and the lust I felt as a young man towards the woman that my mother was... both amalgamated, birthing something even more potent and intoxicating.

As I suckled on mom's pink nipple, the saltiness of my tears unexpectedly turned into a sweetness as something creamy coated my tongue. Confounded, I withdrew my lips from mom's nipple. My eyes found stray droplets of a white liquid coated on her light pink areola. I looked up at mom to see the same astonished look on mom's face as her eyes stared at the white droplets.

"I haven't lactated in twenty years!" I heard her dazed whisper.

I lowered my mouth and resumed sucking. Creamy breastmilk streamed into my mouth. I relished its sweetness and swallowed it. Mom's right hand came under and around my head, cradling it. I adjusted myself lying sideways resting my head on her arm while I suckled. Her hand caressed the side of my head and running her hand through my hair. I fed on her right breast for many minutes enjoying the closeness of her body. My semi-hard cock was mere inches away from touching her hips.

I spied white droplets leaking from her other nipple out of the corner of my eye. They were trailing down the underside of her breast.

"You're leaking mom." I said, my speech muffled by mom's nipple. She heard me and twisted her body, lying sideways facing me. I uncoupled my mouth from mom's right nipple and moved to the left one. The white droplets that trailed down had reached the top of her ribcage. I pushed out my tongue and traced a path from the top of her ribcage to her nipple, licking the droplets into my mouth. Mom shivered.

Mom's free hand came up and cupped my right cheek as I started emptying her left breast. I placed my right hand on her bare hips in response. We lay swaddled by each other as she breastfed me. I spent long minutes sheltered at mom's bosom sucking sweet mil from her tits. Somewhere along, I started feeling drowsy. The sweetness of mom's milk remained on my tongue even when I finished feeding and snoozed right there on her bosom.

I was woken up later when mom shifted, gently trying to extricate her hand from under my head. I held my eyes closed even though I was awake. I lay on my back as she slithered around me and got down from the bed. Gently she tiptoed towards the head of the bed. Even though I couldn't see her as my eyes were closed pretending to be asleep, I could hear her breath. I could imagine her nakedness in my mind's eye. I heard her breath come closer to my face and realized that she had bent to bring her face closer to mine.

When I could feel her breath on my face I heard her voice whisper, "You're still my child... my baby boy."

I then felt her soft lips place a kiss on my lips.

"My baby boy." She whispered again before moving away.

To be continued.

12