Under my MIL's Dress Pt. 05

Story Info
The conclusion of an epic evening with my MIL.
3.2k words
4.46
8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

The walk back to the kitchen was a source of anguish for me.

At a tacit sign from her, Marie-Christelle and I headed for the kitchen after clearing the last dishes and utensils from the table.

My mother-in-law had placed everything on a rolling tray, which she silently pushed in front of me. I took the opportunity to take a good look at her tight ass in her dress, and fought the almost superhuman urge to push her onto the table as soon as we got back to the kitchen, to pull up her dress with one hand & pull down her panties with the other, to take her with all my strength, leaning her forward on the table.

I could almost feel my cock entering her, with everything I'd inflicted on her tonight, I knew it had to be nice and wet between her thighs.

I imagined her moans and maybe her protests, as I stuffed her like an animal...

"ummmGGg...Aaah...N..No..stop..arr..Aaaahhh...you're crazy, we're going to get surprised...We're going to...Oooohhh"....

God, I wanted her so bad! Controlling myself was torture.

My bursas were aching, painful & oversaturated...

Finally, we reached the kitchen, still in silence, I suddenly felt a kind of anxiety. What would her reaction be? Would she be furious with me? After all, let's face it, I'd been a real bastard by taking advantage of her naivety regarding of the sextoy's power.. Because of me, her family and friends had seen her in more than embarrassing positions... And providing her with these fleeting sexual pleasures, without allowing her to taste them fully or go all the way, was indeed a form of torture... to condition her, to drive her mad with sex, to bring her into a state where I could ask anything of her...

That was indeed going beyond the point of no-ruturn.

Once the door was closed, Marie-Christelle turned sharply towards me, so sharply that she startled me into an unhappy reflex...

Fearing an argument, I loosely reached into my pocket for the magic remote control...and pushed it all the way in:

"You could have warned me it was so str...." she began...

She didn't have time to finish. Subjected to the demonic egg, Marie Christelle stood still, closed her eyes as if a powerful electric current were flowing through her, her mouth took on an expression that was at once painful but also expressed a bestial sensuality... this time, she no longer had to control herself... she surrendered to the sensations that pinned her to the spot...

"AaaaaAAAAAHHH...It feeeel so goooood...." she breathed....

She placed her clenched right hand on her crotch and made like a little rubbing motion...My mother-in-law was rubbing her pussy in front of me!!!! Amazing! It was wonderful to see her give herself up like that... In one swift movement, she grabbed her left nipple and pinched it forcefully, moaning all the while. Needless to say, her breasts were over-inflated, their tips so hard that I really feared they would pierce the fabric of her dress...

Feeling guilty, I shut off the egg awkwardly... I should have lowered the intensity instead of one stroke as I did...but it was too late to apologize about it.

Instantly, my mother-in-law relaxed... Her hand still resting on her sex... She pinched her nipple again, then caressed her small breasts...

I watched in delight as her long nipples flexed against her fingers, then, once her hand was removed, resumed their hard shape, two points like two metal rods... In my opinion, she had longer than average nipples to point so much, and I couldn't wait to examine and play with her bare breasts...

Slowly, very slowly, Marie-Christelle returned to reality and full possession of her body... Her breathing became more fluid, her shoulders slumped slightly... She smiled... Then opened her eyes...

She stared at me without saying a word...Her smile widened a little, then...suddenly, without my being able to foresee anything, she threw herself at me, grabbing me with force...

She slammed me violently against the door, I even banged the back of my head quite hard against the panel, she brought her face close to mine...In her eyes, a kind of rage, a frenzy that seemed to consume her....

Weighing her every word, in a harsh voice as if her will had been multiplied by a thousand, she declared:

"And now...you'd better fuck me like never before, right now, you hear me?" she blurted out..."

Petrified and, I must say, terrified, I didn't know what to say...

She continued, in a voice that was slow and yet charged with a kind of restrained rage:

"Or... you turn the damn thing on full blast and throw the remote away..."... She said this greedily, obscenely... I had the impression that she was truly unleashed and that the situation was getting dangerously out of hand...

I was flabbergasted, layered, his grip still wedging me against the door.

My plan was backfiring. I'd wanted to drive her mad, to see her sadistically endure waves of unavowable pleasure in front of her family and revel in her humiliation, only to unleash her baser instincts and bring her into my fetishistic delirium; well, damn it, I'd done too much! I'd unleashed the Kraken! I had to reason with her...

"Listen, Marie Christelle," I said, trying to sound confident...

"I'm dying for you too!!! Look..."...

I then pressed her hand against my stiff, painful, swollen cock; a tactic to get the better of her that had worked quite a few times so far...

But alas for me, that was not to be... She placed her hand against my cock, descending dangerously onto my balls, which she grasped through the fabric. A delicious sensation, so full were they...

"We must be reaso..." I began. But she didn't let me finish:

With a defiant pout and her fiery gaze fixed on me, she painfully squeezed my balls...

"No, no, no, no" she said... " You've heated me to death with your dirty trick. My panties are soaked, my pussy is pulsating with rage...And you're going to fill it with your cock...Now..."...

I was really worried... She no longer seemed to have any notion of reality, of place, of risk... She was nothing but fever and sensuality... I had to put down my quavering voice to regain some semblance of ascendancy, and support her gaze where unfailing determination read...

"You...You will cum I promise"...She squeezed my balls a little tighter for any response....

"We...We have to do this differently tonight...We're going to do this in two parts.... Please trust me and listen to me"...

"Let's stand in front of the work surface", I suggested...

Docile, she followed me... to my great relief...

So, we were side by side, me on her right, in front of the work surface where the clean glasses were, with our backs to the door....So able to react in a hurry if anyone came in.

"Look," I said.... and, with a gesture, unzipped my pants and pulled my underwear...

Like a pole, my dick sprang out. Red and swollen, I had such a hard-on that my glans was apparent.

Marie Christelle's eyes widened and she took a firm grip on my cock.

She began to masturbate me with force, and it was divine!!!!

Her skin was soft, I reveled in her audacity and ardor - unbridled, it's true, by all the touching and caressing she'd had to endure this evening without flinching, not to mention the magical influence of the egg - and she expertly pumped my dick, stimulating the crown of my glans with her firm, warm fingers...

I had to make an effort on myself to ask her to stop...

"Wait", I said, "don't move"...

Incredulous, she watched me turn towards her, while she too tried to turn towards me...

"No!" I said. "Don't move, just look"...

While she was still facing the worktop, I pivoted slightly towards her. I had noticed two side pockets on her dress, at hip level.

With a quick movement, and under her bemused gaze, I inserted my cock into her right pocket... The inside of the pocket, made of satin material, was pleasantly soft, and I could feel her warm body through the fabric.

I took her little hand and placed it on my cock, and began to work it back and forth rapidly, almost as if I were penetrating her...

She seemed to relax a little & smiled at me, that youthful smile I liked so much, a note of curiosity in her eyes...

Penetrating her pouch like this gave me great pleasure, feeling her body on one side and her hand pressed against my cock on the other...

"mmh, it's almost as if I were humping you" I said...

"Soon, I assure you, I'll take you...Ooohh...I'll stuff your pussy, you know that?" asked I?

I felt her squeeze my cock a little tighter...

Intensifying the movement, I continued:

"You're such a fox Marie Christelle...I can't wait to take you...I'll put you on all fours...I'll enlarge your little asshole...aaahh... AAAAHH"....

With a grunt, I expelled four or five bursts of burning cum into her pocket... Marie Christelle chuckled: "Well... I inspire you", she said, all snarls seemingly gone...

My orgasm seemed to have calmed her down a little, as if I'd managed to ease the tension she'd been feeling earlier...

I slowly pulled away, and saw Marie Christelle's smile freeze...

"Oh, what a stain!" she exclaimed!

And indeed, a dark, sticky stain was visible through the fabric...

For a guy, it's impossible not to understand at a glance the origin of such a distinctive-looking stain. I couldn't wait to see what his sons and his girlfriend's boyfriend would think if they noticed it...

"I have to wipe this off," she began... "I can't go back to the living room with..." but I didn't let her finish. I hadn't come in her dress in vain...

With one gesture, I grabbed her right hand and stuffed it into the pocket stained with gooey cum...

"Ooh!" she let out, amused... "Ooh!" she let out, amused... " It's all sticky" she laughed in her cristal laugh of hers...

It was my turn to bring my face close to hers, send her a feverish look and regain control...

Still holding her arm, my eyes locked in hers, I explained:

"Now, my lovely, you're not going back to the living room..."...incomprehension on her charming face....

Implacable, I continued: "I'm going to carry the last digestives, YOU are going to head for the toilet and I want you to use these fingers full of sperm to give your pussy the best massage it's ever had, do you hear me?"...

In her eyes, I saw that lustful flame gradually rekindling...

"You're going to spread that cum between your thighs, triturate your clitoris with it...I want you to coat your fingers well with my cum and push them into your vagina, as if I had cum inside you..."....

My crude words had their little effect... I managed to awaken the frenzy she'd been feeling just a few minutes ago... I could feel her confusion, her slight trembling... Part of her wanted to fight, but she was dying to finally cum tonight, and I think she'd more than earned it...

Marie Christelle turned her head and pretended to leave, but I held her back firmly.

She turned back to me in surprise and I continued, implacable:

"I want you to film yourself"...I said... "and send me the beginning of your masturbation while I'm in the living room"...

Her expression at that moment was worth its weight in gold! Outraged, genuinely shocked, her mouth gaping...

"There's no discussion Marie-Christelle" I said, to give weight to my request...

"Every day, I'll polish my dick in front of this video... imagining you sitting on my penis" I asserted... "And I'll film myself in order to send you the video... You will see my dick so fucking hard and cumming for you".

And, putting my money where my mouth was, I placed the remote control for the vibrating egg in her hand.

For a moment, I saw a sort of conflict on his face...

But I had indeed succeeded in awakening that fire, that frustration she wanted to finally overcome with a powerful orgasm...

With a gesture, she disengaged herself from my embrace and left.

Discreetly, I opened the door behind her and was delighted to see that she wasn't heading for the living room, but rather to the left, towards that little dead-end corridor that led to the bathroom...

It's hard to put into words how I felt at that moment... I marveled at being able to ask... and obtain such things from my Mother-in-law, unthinkable even a few days ago!

I could feel my excitement rising too, as I imagined her touching herself; I wondered whether she was really going to play along or not...

But I was almost convinced... I'd heated her up too much tonight, brought her to the brink of orgasm too many times for her to remain stoic any longer...

Taking my time, I prepared a cart for the ultimate liqueurs & other growths... Burning coffee, milk & sugar, small cookies, ice cube tray, whisky grand crûs & other liquors...

I entered the living room, the guests and family were fairly subdued, the atmosphere was more subdued & less animated, fatigue was present and it was slowly time to think about going home...

In my pocket, my mobile phone alerted me to a notification... I shivered with impatience and rushed to serve a few well-chilled whiskies...

I wedged myself into a chair and opened my mailbox... " A video message. How surprising.." I said to myself, smiling...

I pressed Play, after making sure the sound was muted and, at the same time, my girlfriend came and wedged herself next to me...

"What are you looking at, my darling," she said tiredly.

She leaned towards the screen and I had a moment of real panic...

For a moment I almost replied, "Oh nothing, just your mother masturbating", but fortunately those words never left my lips.

Instead, quick as a flash in a gesture I wanted to be as natural as possible, I closed the video and replied in a nonchalant tone, "Oh nothing...work emails...I'm just going to check if there's anything urgent ok?

It's a good thing my girlfriend was tired, because I couldn't think of a better answer. Of course, it was absurd, but fortunately, it went down well.

Working email? At this time? Stupid me! I had to be more careful.

So I went a little further into the room, wedged into a corner, and finally opened the message, trembling with excitement.

Marie Christelle had certainly placed her mobile phone on the toilet and I saw a delicious image on the screen...

The image was framed at crotch level, slightly to one side. With her left arm, Marie-Christelle was holding back her dress, which she had pulled up to her navel.

Her pink panties were down to her knees and I had a sublime view of her pussy and its little tuft of brown hair. Exquisite detail: the string from the egg still protruded from between her lips, a sign that she had kept it -and perhaps lit it- in her vagina while masturbating...

She tapped her fingers, sticky with my cum, on her pussy, then began to make circular movements on her clitoris... She then ran her index and middle fingers energetically up and down, very quickly, over the furrow of her labia, rubbing her clitoris as she went...

She then spread her fingers - and I watched with delight as "threads" (probably due to my sperm and her mixed cyprin) stuck between her fingers and crotch - to stick her hand in her pocket, where I'd ejaculated a few moments earlier...

Before my stunned gaze, with her fingers smeared with my juices, she thrust two fingers deep into her pussy, moving back and forth. Her fingers glistened with her wetness and my semen, and the sight gave me a powerful erection, despite the fact that I had ejaculated a little earlier...

The video stopped, having reached its maximum duration, and I hurried to gather some empty glasses and plates on the cart to pretend I was going back to the kitchen.

I had only one desire, to go near the toilet door & listen to the noises she would surely make while touching herself so actively...

I abandoned the cart in the middle of the corridor to discreetly hide near the toilet door...

I could hear her jerky breathing through the door, the sound of her fingers digging into her wet, oiled intimacy, her little muffled moans... Raaaah I was this close to opening the door and "bang her" hard, like she probably hadn't had in a long time...

But I left her in peace. Firstly, because I had to get back to the kitchen (the abandoned cart would have immediately raised questions), but also because she had earned this moment, this orgasm that promised to be grandiose, her moment...

Back in the kitchen, I tried to concentrate on my task: clearing away, filling the dishwasher, sorting out some cutlery...

I was still busy when the door opened behind me. Marie Christelle closed it behind her, then leaned back against the door with a huge sigh...

All tension gone, she looked tired, but the smile on her face was just beautiful...

She slowly approached me, put the egg back in my hand (it was dripping, literally) then took me in her arms... I hugged her tightly without saying a word, then our lips joined in an intense kiss! Unheard-of tenderness, a real moment & without perversity or manipulative games.

Her warm body against mine, her soft, fragrant tongue communing with mine... In a moment of eternity that would remain in my memory and my heart for a very long time...

Almost reluctantly, we parted... Still without a word, but in a kind of sweet euphoria, I returned to my chores while she emptied the last dirty glasses from the worktop...

And so it was that the kitchen door opened to reveal the couple she'd invited...

In the corridor behind them, her sons were putting on their coats...

"Say, we're going to slowly take off here"... declared the husband...

"Are there more things to tidy up or are you okay?" asked my girlfriend, out of sight, from the hall...

It was a slightly sad change of atmosphere. Marie Christelle and I suddenly realized that our little games were coming to an end.

"No, it's all right," said Marie Christelle.... "I'll finish tomorrow, you can go"...

The door closed. We finished putting away our belongings, then Marie-Christelle turned to me. We stood there, staring into each other's eyes, without exchanging a word. Everything had been said for tonight, and we knew that our lives would be changed forever. I had no idea how we were going to manage our future, but I knew that I now needed her, and she needed me, in a confused relationship between domination and tenderness...

Almost as if in a dream, I said good evening to everyone... I also put on my jacket and, after a last chaste kiss on Marie Christelle's cheek (we had to act as if nothing had happened in public, of course), I stepped out into the cold foggy night...with a sad heart...

As I got back into the car, I turned towards the house...

"See you soon, darling", I said silently...

And, as I pressed the ignition button, I was already thinking about the moment when we would meet again...

(I'll be publishing an epilogue to this story soon, so see you soon).

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers