Under my Thumb Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead, I excused myself to go to the lady's room where I called a cab to take me to the airport. I had already checked the flight schedule when my husband was in the shower. I had a twenty-minute wait for the cab."

"My husband wanted to dance when I got back to the table. The dance turned into a groping session. We danced right in front of our table and my husband kept flashing me to Francois. After the song was over, it was Francois's turn to dance with me. He took every opportunity to play with my bare ass and pussy. He kept pulling the top of my dress down exposing my breasts. All of this was in clear view of my husband and several men who were standing behind our table. My husband just sat there with a stupid grin on his face. This was the first time in years that someone besides my husband had slid a finger into me pussy."

"I insisted on a break from dancing with Francois and checked my phone when I got back to the table. My cab had arrived. After excusing myself to go to the lady's room again, I ran back to our room, grabbed my bag, and headed to the airport. I wondered how long they sat at the table waiting for me to come back from the bathroom."

"When I got home, there were dozens of messages and missed calls from my husband. In some, he was apologetic or concerned about my safety. In others, he was mad that I had embarrassed him in front of his friend. I wanted to find out how my husband met Francois, so I logged onto his computer. He had told me once about his fancy, unhackable password although it took me a few tries to remember it. What I found broke my heart. There were several emails between Francois and my husband. They had met on a cuckold website. My husband wanted to watch someone fuck his wife, preferably a black man with a large cock. Francois had sent my husband pictures of an exceptionally large cock. Here was proof of what my husband had been planning."

"I started scanning the rest of my husband's computer. There was a directory with my name on it, so I opened it and found hundreds of pictures of me naked or almost naked. Some I knew he had taken; others were taken while I was asleep. There were pictures of me in my wedding night lingerie including one where I was sucking his cock."

"There were dozens of directories with other women's names on them. Some of the names I recognized from the hospital that we worked at. Again, those directories contained naked pictures of my coworkers or pictures of my husband having sex with them. He loved taking pictures of women sucking his dick. All those pictures were taken after we were married."

"My entire world had collapsed within the last few hours. Not only did he want me to have sex with another man while he watched, but he had also fucked many of my coworkers. I sat there crying and wondering if he wanted me to have sex with Francois to prove that I was no better than he was."

"While I cried, I noticed that my husband was loading new pictures. There were new pictures of me that I had not known he had taken, pictures of me sunbathing topless, pictures of me showering, and pictures of me sucking his dick. He was also adding pictures from the dinner including a picture of him and Francois pulling my legs apart exposing my pussy. There were dozens of pictures of me dancing with Francois where his black hands were playing with my pussy and ass."

"I started copying the pictures, all of them. I was not sure what I was going to do. Divorce was number one on my list and the pictures could help me. As I was copying the pictures over, my husband was still uploading new ones. I thought he would have been done since I left right after the pictures of me dancing with Francois were taken."

"The next pictures were of Francois and my husband in our hotel room. The picture of my husband sucking a large black cock made me throw up. Was that his plan, that we were both going to have sex with Francois or was he just filling in for me. I could not look at the other pictures but there were many more from that evening."

"I packed my bags and left after I sent my husband copies of some of the pictures with his lovers, including the picture of Francois's cock in his mouth."

"The divorce was easy, and Francois was extremely generous with his support payments. The word blackmail was never mentioned but we both knew what damage I could cause. Many of the women were married and I am sure his family would have disowned him if they saw the Francois pictures."

Somewhere, the conversation had stopped being sexy and turned to something very personal. Jackie said it was the first time she revealed all the details about her marriage and divorce. The she got playful again and handed me the leash that was still attached to the collar she was wearing. Jackie got down on her hands and knees and started kissing my feet.

Jackie said, "I will be your little slut daddy, you can beat my ass when I am bad, and you can fuck it whenever you want. I will be your pet and wear your collar. If it makes you happy, I will expose myself to others. But please do not share me with any other men."

I took the leash and led a crawling Jackie into our bedroom. On the way, I realized she limited the sharing to other men and not just other people. Was she leaving the door open for threesomes with another woman?

12