Under the Black Flag Ch. 04

Story Info
The boy struggles with conflicting emotions.
3k words
4.38
5.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy is 25.

*****

Mathias scrubbed the deck in the blistering sun, his shaggy, dirty blonde hair falling into his deep brown eyes. He shook his head feeling the sweat fly from the ends and land around him. His gaze fell and lingered on Max, who was moving briskly about the ship. The large man would stop to assist a crew member or correct a knot another was tying. His long red braid fell down his back, his thick, unruly beard tossing and turning in the stiff sea wind. Mathias inhaled sharply as the man turned his direction, his gray eye scanning the ship before him. With a frustrated sigh, Mathias shook his head and tried to turn his mind back to scrubbing. His battered mind and body were too tired and confused to function properly. He welcomed the simple task of washing the deck. A bead of sweat snaked down his brow and landed on the deck before him.

What had happened last night? He thought as he watched the droplet of sweat begin to evaporate off the deck. He couldn't believe he had actually fucked Max. He was not interested in men. The abuse he had suffered from the captain had been all forced, but with Max? He growled and scrubbed harder, willing the memory to fade from his mind, but it only came back clearer. His mind frantically jumped from Max and Captain Judge raping him, to Max submitting to him so completely. Those words... Those three little words. Why had Max said those words?

He sat on his haunches to wipe the sweat from his brow and found himself gazing at Max once again. Sweat had soaked Max's white shirt, making it cling to the muscles on his back. His eyes wandered down his strong back to his thick thighs then back up to his ass. That ass.....

Mathias tore his eyes away and went back to scrubbing.

Once the deck was done, he sat down with a rope to mend. He picked at it, trying to draw the job out. A huge shadow fell across him and he looked up into Max's eye. Sweat had soaked the bandana that covered his scarred eye. He leaned down and his large calloused fingers brushed Mathias' as he adjusted the rope he was mending. Mathias recoiled from his touch on instinct.

Max exhaled softly and leaned against the railing of the ship next to Mathias. He began to leisurely roll a cigarette, saying nothing. Mathias could feel the tension and electricity between them. He realized he had stopped breathing. He took a deep breath and the smell of Max consumed him, mint, tobacco, sweat, and the sea. Max exhaled a long thin stream of smoke.

Mathias pretended to fuss with the rope, distracted by the silent man beside him. Max finished his smoke and pushed himself off of the railing. When Mathias refused to acknowledge him he strode away barking orders. Mathias looked up and saw Captain Judge looking ahead through his spyglass. He felt his blood run cold and suddenly wished Max was next to him. His strong presence was comforting.

.....

Mathias struggled with his emotions all day. Having Max lead him to Hell and back had been one thing, but to join in and abuse him with his tormentor? And to have him say... say he loved him? Mathias punched the table he was scrubbing and inhaled sharply as his knuckles began to bleed. A few members of the crew glanced over at him, but returned to their conversation, most of the crew were uninterested in his presence on the ship. He jumped as a large shadow fell across the table.

"I need ta speak wit ye," growled Max softly from behind him. The boy froze wanting to say no, but he knew he couldn't. He followed the man out to the stern. It was unusual for Max to be this close to him in the daylight. His eyes traveled over the weathered face, along the scar running under the bandana, and up again to the gray eye staring at him, burning with pain. Max remained silent, the crashing of the waves behind the ship was drowning out any other sounds. Mathias glared back at him, his jaw set. He had no idea what Max wanted with him out in the daylight like this.

Max blinked and snagged Mathias' bruised and bleeding hand in his much larger, leathery hand. He watched the man glance down at the broken skin and raise it up to his lips. The tender kiss on his knuckles was almost too much to bear. He stared at his blood, now smeared on the other man's lips and started trembling.

"Max, I don't know what I am supposed to do," Mathias whispered. Max nodded once, releasing his hand, stepping to the railing. His large hands gripped the wood as he gazed down at the swirling waters.

"Ye 're going t' 'ave t' trust me." Max finally whispered, looking over at Mathias, his gray eye staring darkly.

Mathias snorted, his lips parting in disbelief.

"Trust you?" he spat. He felt the rage that had been building all day boiling up. "How could I ever trust you again, Max?" His chest tightened and he began to breathe heavily as Max remained calm and emotionless, gazing back out at the sea.

Max pushed himself back from the railing, a frown etched across his brow. "'Haps ye ne'r will. 'N I understan' why."

Mathias was left standing at the back of the ship, a pain in his chest that he did not expect.

.....

Captain Judge was even more drunk than usual. His glazed blue eyes watched the boy like he was a snake waiting to strike him. Mathias stood awkwardly next to the table looking down at the captain. Usually he was barking orders at him and already having his way with his body. Something was wrong.

"YouthinkIsubergerdrunmy," the captain slurred while lifting his hand holding his glass. The glass fell from his hand and spilled over the table, making Mathias jump to clean it up. The captain watched with a smug smirk.

"Sit," the captain finally managed to spit out. Mathias sat at the edge of his chair, unease making his stomach knot.

"You think you have the freedom to fuck whoever you want on this ship?" The captain said with incredible clarity, his eyes flashing wickedly. He gritted his teeth as he watched the boy squirm.

"I am not ffucking nno man on this ship," the boy stuttered, feeling the heat rise into his cheeks.

"I see you, I see the way you look at my first mate." the Captain growled. Mathias stopped breathing. "He is a delicious thing to behold. But he is mine, just like you are mine. Don't you be thinking you are free on this ship, boy. You belong to me. I can use you to boost morale, but you are nothing more to him, understand?"

Mathias blinked rapidly, his mind struggling to catch up. Mathias and the Captain? He is nothing to Max?

"I..I don't... I'm not interested in men, C,Captain." the boy started to say softly until the captain leapt up and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling the boy close.

"Don'tyoulietome." he slurred into Mathias' face. The boy's big brown eyes started to water and a tear slipped down his face. The captain blinked and Mathias felt him soften. He pulled the boy against himself and began to stroke his hair, his short black beard rubbing Mathias' cheek.

Mathias stood dumbly, not sure what to do. His heart was pounding, waiting for the captain to throw him over the table and use him roughly, as usual. The captain swayed against the boy and his knees buckled. Mathias supported him and led him over to the bed where they both crumpled into a pile.

Mathias began untangling himself until the captain pulled him astride him. The captain looked up at him, his blue eyes dancing with an angry lust. Mathias shifted uncomfortably, waiting for the captain to begin his usual tourture. He simply lay still under the boy, his eyes becoming dreamy and unfocused. His fingers ran up and down the boy's legs.

"Max is.... Something else, isn't he?" the captain breathed. Mathias waited anxiously, his fists resting on the captain's chest. A hand trailed up his back and the fingers curled around his shoulder as the captain sat up, pulling the boy's mouth to his. Mathias was too shocked to resist. The captain had never kissed him, or been gentle in any way. His mind racing, Mathias accepted the rum flavored kiss robotically. The captain moaned softly into his mouth. The captain gripped his hips and rolled over on top of the boy, still kissing him. This new side of the captain made Mathias feel a knot of terror in his stomach. Where was this coming from? What did the captain want from him? Why was he talking to him about Max?

The captain sat back and flipped the boy onto his stomach. He wrenched his pants down and brought his hard cock up to the boy's asshole. His hot breath spilled across the boy's neck. The boy grimaced into the bed as he felt the dry cock begin to force its way into his ass.

"You. Are. Mine." The captain growled into the boy's ear, punctuating each word with a thrust. When the boy lay silent, taking his punishment the captain pulled his head back by his hair. "Tell me who you belong to." he growled savagely.

The boy gritted his teeth and gasped as the captain wrenched on his hair again, forcing his back to bend at a horrible angle as he kept steadily thrusting into him. "You. I belong to you." he finally managed to croak, his voice breaking in pain.

The captain smirked and released his grip on his hair, letting him fall back to the bed. He gave him two more trusts before cumming into his boy's hole. He lay on top of the boy for a while, listening to his ragged breathing before getting up, pulling his deflated cock free with a soft pop. Pouring himself a drink, he eyed the boy.

The boy stared back at him, trembling slightly. Did the captain know what Max had told him last night? What was going on between the captain and Max? He groaned softly as he pulled himself to sit on the edge of the bed.

The captain waved dismissively at him. "You may go." The boy moved towards the door swiftly.

"And boy, you are mine to give to others as I see fit." the captain called after him, an evil smirk playing at the corner of his mouth as he saw the boy tense as he left his quarters.

..................

Mathias tried to avoid Max, who he knew would be waiting for him in the cool night. He heard the soft thud of Max's boots behind him as he swiftly walked towards the bow. Max's strong fingers closed around his arm and pulled him around to face him. Mathias glared up into Max's worried gray eye.

"What 'appened t' ye'?" Max growled softly, unable to hide the fear in his voice.

"You've been in on this the whole time, huh?" Mathias spat at him, wrenching his arm free of the larger man's grasp. "Thought it would be fun to get a piece of me. A nice little treat to be shared with your captain?"

Max blinked at him in the darkness. "Mathias, I.... I can't.... List'n..." the man stumbled along, reaching up and nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "It's not w'at ye' t'ink." He said so softly, Mathias almost couldn't hear the words over the sea.

The large man turned away from him and leaned on the railing of the ship. He took out his pouch and began rolling a cigarette, letting silence wash over them. Mathias waited, trying to read the pained expression on Max's face. He nervously waited for whatever Max was trying to tell him. He needed to understand what was happening between them.

Max took a long calming drag on his cigarette and exhaled a minty cloud. "Mathias," he paused, reaching up and scratching under his bandana. "Mathias, I knen wat y've bin through in der, cuz I went through tit, maself." He stole a sideways glance at the boy.

Mathias exhaled slowly. "You what? You went through it yourself?" he repeated dumbly. "You and the captain? The captain did to you.... What he does to.... To me?" he rambled, unable to believe such a thing was true. Max was so big and strong. So much bigger than the captain. How could that be true?

"I wasn't alw'ys as strong as aye yam now." Max said softly, reading the boy's expression. "I tink Ol' Judge knen I wassn't opposed to it, neither." Max scuffed his boot along the boards, taking another long drag from his cigarette.

"I tink I was 'is first." Max continued after a long silence. "Judge learned a lot 'bout 'imself 'ehn 'e 'as wit meh. We eventually came ta... an arrangem'nt, ye mit call it." Another drag with a long pause, "I tought 'e would git bored wit ye." he said finally. His dark gaze turned from the sea to Mathias again. His gray eye staring into him, begging him to understand. "I 'as afraid 'e 'ould kill ye, ifin 'e knen I 'ad taken a fancy to ye." He lowered his head toying with the cigarette. "I n'er thought 'e 'ould bring me in on it.....I 'ad ta play along...." his voice cracked and trailed off.

Mathias shifted and ran his hand through his hair, his mind racing. The captain did know. Maybe that was why he had brought Max in, to see how he would react to such an act. He swayed and gripped the railing looking down at the sea, vertigo making his head swim.

"You knew what I was going through every night, yet you led me to him. You knew!" Mathias said finally, his voice shaking with emotion. "How could you?" he whispered, turning his brown eyes to stare into Max.

Max held his fiery gaze and nodded, "I 'anted ye fer meself. I 'as willin to wait. H'ed kill ye, rather ten let ye be wit me." He said simply, holding his gaze.

"Why me?" Mathias whispered, stepping closer to the man, the stiff sea breeze tossing his shaggy hair into his eyes.

"I don' know," Max said. Mathias blinked at this honest and simple answer. He thought of the effect Max had on him and thought he could kind of understand what he meant. Max lifted a large hand and ran his fingers down the side of Mathias' face, curling them around the back of his neck.

"May I kiss ye?" Max breathed, his eye searching Mathias' face. Mathias hesitated, feeling the heat and desire radiating from Max. He nodded once and felt Max pulling his mouth to his, his head starting to swim with need. Why did Max have this effect on him?

Max glanced around and pulled him to a secluded part of the deck. This area had become Mathias' favorite place on the ship. Max pulled his damp shirt over his head and set it aside. His thick red chest hair glittered in the moonlight. He brought Mathias' hand to his chest. Mathias tangled his fingers into the hair, his lips parting as he saw the tiny smooth area just above his nipple that had been shaved. There, nested amongst the others, was a fresh, crude tattoo, an "M" with what looked like a rope around it.

"Max." Mathias breathed. He could feel Max's heart pounding under his hand. Max pulled the boy close.

"Ye don' 'ave t' love me, but ye 'ave captured me 'eart. What's mine is yourn." Max whispered softly into his ear before sucking his earlobe into his mouth. He tongued his ear for a while, his breathing full of need and sensual desire.

Mathias squirmed in his arms in pleasure at the sensations of having his ear suckled. He pulled away long enough to lift his shirt off and press his bare skin against Max. Mathias only had a smattering of chest hair and a few tattoos. He felt his nipples rubbing against his soft chest hair. He had never had his whole naked body against a man like this. Max was so strong and thick. Mathias kissed his broad, freckled shoulders letting his lips linger on his skin. Max's deep husky breathing was bringing his dick to life. He slid his pants down, his breath quickening.

Max slid his own pants off and brought his dick up against Mathias'. He tipped his head down to leave kisses along Mathias' chest as he wrapped his hand around both of their dicks. He squeezed them together and began to stroke. Mathias threw his head back as pleasure bloomed in his body. He tipped Max's head up and brought his lips to his. He playfully and gently bit Max's lower lip. He felt Max smile as he deepened the kiss, quickening his steady pumping of both of their pricks.

"Oh Mathias." Max sighed into his mouth as he came, his come sliding down his fingers, lubing up Mathias' cock. This new sensation sent Mathias over the edge and he came quickly.

After several long moments of silence and holding each other, they dressed. Max rolled a fresh cigarette and leaned against the railing, lost in thought. Mathias scuffed his boot along the deck.

"Max, I don't know what I'm feeling. I am not a man who thinks of other men in the way we.... I'm not into..... But when I'm with you...." he trailed off, at a loss for words.

Max chuckled deeply, like rocks tumbling down a hill. "Well, I 'ave fucked me share o' de women folk, 'ut I do ken what I want." He leaned down and gave Mathias a smokey kiss.

Mathias sighed. His conflicting feelings and emotions were too much. He closed his eyes as the sea breeze lifted his shaggy blond hair off of his sweaty neck. Max reached over and ruffled his hair.

"Y'll be needin a cut 'er soon." Max said, smoothly changing the subject.

To be concluded....