“Under The Cascading Water"

Story Info
Another erotic encounter with Wild Bill…..
2k words
4.4
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story and a continuation from my last sexual encounter with "Wild Bill."

I must admit that I never, ever thought in my wildest imagination that I would find myself exploring sexual activity with other men and actually finding it not only gratifying but hot as hell!  I must confess - the sight of an erect/stiff cock is an incredible turn on as well as knowing that my ass causes other men to become quite aroused and stimulated. It's very thrilling.  I have found that engaging in anal sex has been not only exciting but very erotic and sexually satisfying!

In my last entry, I told of the encounter with "Wild Bill." That evening was incredibly erotic - getting fucked not once but twice in a matter of a few moments!  An outdoor fuck followed by getting bent over a chair for ass banging #2 and taking 2 cum loads in my ass! Well, we continued to chat online and decided to meet again for some more m2m "fun!"

One evening while we were chatting, he told me that he was house sitting for a friend of his and asked if i wanted to come over and "play." He informed me that it would include a shower. Hmmmmmm.....

I was up for that!  He gave me directions; fortunately, it was only about a 10-15 minute drive...I took a quick shower (even though we were going to shower together) and headed that way.....

When i arrived, I was amazed; it was a mini mansion!  Very cool!  I walked up to the front door and he let me in. Wild Bill was wearing a robe.  He told me to follow him upstairs to the master suite, which i did!  The master suite was incredibly large with a king sized sleigh bed!  He asked me to get naked, which I did rather quickly.  

He then undid the belt to his robe and the robe fell quickly to the floor and he was already "sporting" quite the erection (I had noticed that there was something poking inside of the robe when I arrived!) and it was straight out, pointing at me, "asking" to be serviced soon!  I also observed his balls hanging nicely in his sac. Wow!

Let me regress for just a moment.....by this time, I had seen a number of mens' erect penises by now.....some large, some average, some were thick, some were adequate.some were hairy, some were shaved or quite trimmed. Wild Bill's rod was amazing - large, not too thick and well trimmed!  In addition, it got fully erect (straight up and stiff) and felt firm.  When he fucked me the first time, as I mounted it, I could feel its stiffness as it entered my anus and i could feel it stretch my hole open, widening my rear orifice!  Its girth was unreal, as i felt his cock filling my rectum!  I knew that I was going to experience that tremendous feeling again that evening.

I found myself walking towards him and as I stood in front of him, I dropped to my knees. I reached out and took his swollen member in my hand, then began to masturbate my cock, while feeling his hardness in my hand. I moved in closer and took its head between my lips, sucking it and using my tongue to brush against it. Opening my mouth, I allowed WB's cock to enter, at which time, I began to suck his cock fiercely!  

His cock was very rigid and I was relaxed so I could deep throat it. Soon enough, WB began to fuck my mouth and the level of eroticism was intense!  This went on for a couple of minutes until he wanted us to stop, as he had something else in mind! (I wonder what that could be!)

I stood up and he told me to follow him into the bathroom......

The master bathroom was enormous, with a large whirpool tub and a roomy, walk in shower.  The shower was large spacious enough to fit 3 adults comfortably!  He had dimly lit the bathroom for ambience and turned on the water in the shower. Wild Bill asked if it was okay for us to take a shower together. Of course, I replied "absolutely!" My curiosity was beginning to grow at this point.

WB turned on the water and within a couple of minutes, steam had begun to cover the glass enclosure. During this time, I had taken the opportunity to again suck his cock and balls. He asked if I was ready to hop in the shower and I stood up and climbed in.  He followed right behind me.  The water was very warm and felt refreshing.  I faced the shower head and he was standing behind me. I felt his hands on my buttocks, touching and feeling them.  He commented on my round, inviting ass while he continued to play with it.  I will admit, it was quite erotic.

He then began to lather up my ass with soap.  Using his hands, he both washed and kneaded my butt cheeks.  It felt good.  By this time, my hands were against the front wall and I had spread my legs apart for him.  I then felt his hand reach between my legs and touch my ball sac.  WB started to lightly squeeze my balls and I could feel his hard cock brushing against my lower inner thighs - wow!  He then lathered up again and began to rub my hardening cock - it was so intense!  I could feel my cock harden and he continued to jerk faster. WB then stopped and stood up; suddenly, I could feel his cock rubbing up against my ass - it felt quite hard!  

Soon thereafter, i felt his cock moving between my cheeks and he pushed my cheeks together as if he were fucking my butt cheeks - incredibly hot! He used the soapy lather to lube  my buttocks while "dry humping" my ass. After a minute or 2, he stopped at which time I felt his finger enter my anus and he continued to finger fuck me, loosening it up a bit. I knew what was coming shortly!!!!

Before long, I could feel his hands on my buttocks again, then spreading them apart. Using shampoo, he lathered his cock and I felt WB's cock go between my cheeks. I then felt the tip of his penis pushing against my pink hole. Slowly and carefully, he continued to press until his cock head finally managed to penetrate my hole. His hard pole inched its way in, until half of his shaft had entered my ass!  

I could feel it fill up my entire rectum as it had done the previous meeting!  The rhythm began, slowly at first, allowing his girth to stretch my hole open. Suddenly, with one deep thrust, his entire erect cock penetrated my ass and I felt his member fully inside me, right to his nut sac!!!  Before long, he began fucking me, a slow tempo at first then as he expanded my hole, WB began to pound my ass!  

I could feel his cock move "in and out," his entire stiff "fuck muscle" ramming deep into my rectum!  Now, remember, there he was fucking my ass in the shower, using only some shampoo as lubricant.  The feeling of the water cascading over my body while he was plowing my ass was so incredibly erotic and so damn hot!  It was the first time I had been fucked in that manner and I so enjoyed it! I felt like such a man-slut! 

Something else happened while I was being fucked in the shower. During the course of the ass pounding, my cock got hard and I climaxed!  Yes, I exploded, without even touching myself!  I could feel my balls tighten and before I knew it, I "erupted" while he was fucking me!!! O M G! I looked down as I came and watched my creamy load shoot against the wall!  So fuckin' hot!

I maintained my position as WB sustained a steady rhythm while ramming his cock deep into my hole! His hands were on my hips, allowing him to steady his motion. I should mention that all along, I occasionally felt his hanging ball sac slapping against my ass cheeks - hot!  Our entire session in the shower had gone on for approximately 15-20 minutes before the "moment of his ecstasy" had finally arrived.

His grasp on my hips tightened and the pace had intensified.....before long, he moaned and suddenly, he exploded!  I could feel the warmth and the flow of his semen shooting inside of me! I will tell you, he came for a long time and he continued to fuck me for a few minutes after he climaxed!  His erection persisted even after cumming!  

Finally, his cock started to soften a bit and he finally pulled his tool out of my anus. My hole was gaped wide open and it still felt as if he was still buried in me!  I felt like such a man-whore!  Lol!  I turned around and saw a grin on his face!  He asked me if I had enjoyed the experience; I told him that it was incredible!  He replied that he had thoroughly took pleasure in it as well.  He said that my ass was fantastic and that the tightness of my hole was a definite turn on!  

We continued to lather each other, enjoying touching and feeling. I delighted in lathering up his phenomenal manhood and while rubbing it, I felt it begin to harden again!  

We finished in the shower and stepped out to dry off. I could feel some of his semen oozing out of my hole; i just let it leak out!  I noticed that his cock was again aroused. I couldn't help but stare at it and the dangling ball sac below!  I was amazed!  He was one horny guy! 

Soon thereafter, I found myself lying on the edge of the sleigh bed; I was on my back. WB moved closer and took a hold of my ankles. His cock had returned to its stiffness and he was ready to fuck me again.  He lifted up my legs and moved them apart. I still felt the sticky sensation of his cum on my ass!  

I then grabbed my legs so he could position himself between my thighs.   I observed his hard cock nearing my buttocks then felt its head touch my gaping hole. Before long, his hardened rod easily penetrated my loosened sphincter.  He pulled me a bit closer and grabbed my legs. I watched as he began to fuck me, ramming his cock deep into my ass!  

I was amazed to see just how big his cock was and how I was able to take it all in. After a few minutes, he again reached climax and this time, gave a deep thrust all the way in before sending another load of manjuice in me!  As in the shower, I felt him "injecting" me with semen once again. A moment later, he pulled out and told me on get on my knees. I immediately found his cock in my mouth, finishing him off!

We chatted for a few minutes before I got dressed.  In my mind, I was tempted to ask him if he would like an overnight guest but thought it was better not to do so at this point. 

WB walked me to the front door.  We shook hands and I again thanked him for an incredible sexual experience.  He smiled and told me that it was a pleasure! 

As I drove home, I thought about the evening and the amazing m2m encounter.  It was one of the most erotic sexual events of my life!  I could also feel a wet spot on the seat of my boxers; his semen continued to seep from my gaped asshole!  

I arrived home and changed my boxers, as there was a large stain on the rear seat. I decided to reach back and to my amazement, my hole was still agape!  My finger was dampened with his cum!  I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning, another stain had occurred on the fresh pair of boxers.