Under the Desk

Story Info
Class going on and secret things going on under the desk.
859 words
3.21
8.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Tara, 20 year old and I'm a student. It was a wonderful morning and i got ready and went to my class. I saw Ram getting slapped by his girlfriend and smiled. He saw me angrily. And i went into my class and sat in the last desk.

My class was a big one. And there were desks arranged one after the other. And a table near the white board for the professor. As the class started. Ram came in. I smiled seeing his red cheek. And sir told him to go and sit near me as other places were occupied. He sat on my right side.

(I was wearing a white frock, strap less. It covered half my thigh, He was wearing a red T-Shirt and a black Jean.)

Sir was taking class. He suddenly kept her hand in my thigh.(my heart was pounding. There was a sizzling effect by the sudden touch)and I pushed his hand away being breathless. I told him angrily, "Don't you dare touch me like that Bastard." Professor saw me talking to him. He told me "Stand up Tara. Why are you disturbing the class? " and I stood to explain but he told "Keep standing till I ask you to sit down!" and he started taking class.

Ram touched the back of my thighs slowly still having his eye contact with the professor as though he was listening and I moved to push his hand away. Mr.Dev, Professor couldn't see his hand in my back and he told, "Don't move! Stand straight tara!" He touched my thigh and I caught my breath, did not move. He slowly moved his hands between my thigh and slowly touching with his fingers on my other thigh.

His hands were too cold as ice. I was shivering from inside. Chillness running all over my body bring goose bumps all over my body. He still kept rubbing slowly on the back of my thighs. No one could see turning back when class was going on as Mr.Dev was very strict. He made no noise and no one could even guess he was doing something to me. He made slow movements.

He then slowly moved his hand upwards. And i couldn't move. He was erect. Without moving my head I could see from the side of my eyes. He was rubbing his erection with his other hand. He was watching Mr.Dev taking class and maintaining eye contact with him but his hands were doing things below the desk. I had my legs stuck tight but he went and touched my ass. Slowly kept touching it, rubbing it, pinching it. I was catching up my teeth tight not to react.

Ram sat a little closer to me so his hand is not visible to Mr.Dev and took his hand a little more up and rubbed the end of my panty. Slowly slowly very slowly. Removed the knot on the right side and the slowly moved his hand and removed the knot on the left side. It was hanging between my tight legs. He pulled it back little by little took the thong panty away. Now I was feeling naked. I couldn't move or push his hand. He started rubbing my bare ass. And with his middle finger was playing touching and rubbing the hole on the ass. Then slowly moved down to my pussy with a finger and rubbed and played with it slow. And inserted his finger inside then two fingers and then three and thrushed in and out. I was wet as I couldn't resist, he rubbed harder. As I cum on his hand he took my liquid and rubbed his erection harder. And came in his own hand and rubbed it all in my pussy and in between my legs and in my ass and applied his liquid on my body. He wiped his hands on my panty. And put back his pant zip.

Then sir told me to sit down. I sat down and he kept his hands on my hip from behind. I did not move my head but let him touch me. I kept my hand on his pant zip. I could feel him tense. I unzipped his pant and took his cock out of his boxer. He was already hard by my touch. I touched his hard cock. And I rubbed its tip. Went down slowly and touched his whole cock. I could feel him catching his breath not to show the reaction in his face. I then rubbed it up and down, up and down slowly then fast and harder. I could feel it tightening. He was about to cum I thought and not to get caught I put my kerchief on his cock and rubbed harder. His cum filled my kerchief and then I wiped his cock clearly with my kerchief and then wiped my hand. He then put his zip on.

The class was over and we reacted as though nothing has happened and went with our friends. I had my thong panty and kerchief in my bag. I smiled as I went back home and washed it.