Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's legs quivered and shook. She clutched her nipple; tugging it, while she swirled her hand over her soaked vagina. Without warning her body released a moan and she felt as though she could cum at any moment. Her eyes met the television again and now Grace had Doug in her mouth while Chris fingered her pussy and nibbled her clit. Doug's hips rocked back and forth in and out of Grace's mouth while she pumped her hand over his shaft.

Suddenly, Liz thought of him, on her couch; his cum dripped down onto the floor while she continued to lick and suck him. She pushed him back onto the couch, his erection failing; naked she straddled his face. His mouth, chin, nose, beard, all rubbing against her hot, dripping pussy. She shoved it into him while he squirmed and groped her thighs wrapped on both sides of his face. Leaning forward and balancing her body on the armrest of the couch, she pushed her pussy further onto his mouth, he struggled. Choke on that pussy, she said. Her clit was throbbing. She furiously began rubbing as she came. Her legs tensed and body ached while the short orgasm pulsed through her.

'I want you both to fuck my pussy,' Grace said on screen.

She was bent over with Doug behind her, shoving his hard cock in and out of her. On the bed, Chris lay before her, legs spread. His shirt was off and pants were undone with his cock exposed. Grace moaned while Doug fucked her from behind. She stroked Chris's cock and the jingling bells from his hat rang out with each new thrust into the young woman. Doug grimaced and pulled his hard cock from her pussy, she moved to the bed and spread her legs. The two men changed position and Grace reached over, found the candy cane her sister had handed her and dangled it over Chris's hard cock.

'Christmas cheer.' She giggled.

Grace's sweater fell fully open; her perky breasts rocked as Chris shoved his cock into her with a low moan and began thrusting. The slamming of their bodies resonated throughout the room, and the bed, full of coats, rocked and creaked under the mass of bodies. Doug kneeled before her and she took his cock into her hand and stroked him. His smooth skin was covered with her juices and saliva. She was moaning as Chris roughly fucked her.

Liz resumed rubbing her clit, sensitive, yet still looking for more release. She suddenly saw herself on the bed, coats thrown about while Doug and Chris both caressing her naked body. Doug's blue eyes penetrated hers as he fell to his knees before her, his tongue finding her hot, wet spot. Her body heaved and with pleasure while she stroked Chris's cock to the side of her. Between her legs she watched as the man ran his tongue up and down her smooth, full pussy lips. Doug's hard, throbbing erection was in her hand; its spasms grew as he approached climax. Meanwhile Chris pulled her clit between her lips. A shock wave erupted through her body.

'Sing,' Grace said.

'What?' Doug spoke through heavy breathing.

'Sing a Christmas song.'

Doug, confused, began to sing 'Jingle Bells' while Grace quickly jerked his cock. Chris was grunting and moaning, about to cum, Liz could tell.

Liz's hips rocked with pleasure and she felt herself reaching climax once again. Her fingers danced into her pussy and then back out to the clit, spreading her lips and rubbing frantically.

Without warning, Chris pulled out his cock and exploded onto Grace while Doug continued to unsuccessfully sing Christmas carols. White cum shot onto her stomach and dripped down her pussy.

She watched the fluid, spill onto the young woman and Liz's second orgasm erupted more powerful than the first. Her body heaved, barely able to focus. Grace shoved Chris's face back into her pussy forcing his lips to bring her to climax. She moaned and gasped while she came. Her loud moans rang out through the dark room and her legs flexed and shook under the weight of pleasure. Grace pulled Doug's cock back up and stroked him quickly. He twitched and moaned softly as his cum shot onto her breasts and Christmas sweater. Long strands spurted out, one after the other and covered her nipples and cleavage. He sighed softly as he finished.

'Merry Christmas to all,' Chris said from between Grace's legs. The three laughed and the camera panned to the window, where the snow floated down.

Liz sat, exhausted and naked from the waist down. Her body was recovering and the credits to Under the Mistletoe dashed across the screen. Soft piano music trickled throughout. Her phone vibrated again: it was him. She pushed it with her toe off the table onto the floor.

'Next up: A Christmas for Two,' the happy announcer rang out. Liz turned the television off. She stood up, found her legs, and walked wobbly to the window. The purple glow of her small, sad Christmas tree splashed across her body. Outside the world was silent and still. A few flakes of snow tapped at the glass and she noticed a fine white coating that covered the decrepit parking lot.

'Merry Christmas,' Liz whispered. Her image reflected in the window a soft, blue smile.

12