Under the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could scarcely believe my luck. I try very hard — when I get the chance — to not be a selfish or entitled lover. When I take charge, it's not for my benefit, it's for theirs. Even when I'm explicitly invited to take them and enjoy myself, I'm always paying some attention to them. I fear being inconsiderate, hurting someone or stepping outside the boundaries, too much. So I never expect to have my turn, to go turn about or to be repaid.

The bonus of this is that apart from helping me feel like a better human being, it's always so much more pleasurable when turn about is paid.

I squeezed her breasts while I craned my neck to kiss her, then spread my arms along the top of the bench. "I'm all yours."

She chuckled, then braced herself against my chest to push backwards until she was standing. She grabbed my knees and thrust them apart to kneel between them.

She didn't waste time with being teasing, she just had my belt undone and my pants open in seconds.

"Nice underwear," she said, before pulling it away from my belly and letting my cock spring up.

"Nice cock," she said.

I didn't let that go to my head, but I'd be lying if it didn't make me feel at least a little good.

She kissed my cock as it lay against my belly, then pulled it forward and licked the head, making me shudder. "Mmm, salty but sweet," she said.

I knew I had oozed precum. I had felt it in my underwear.

Then, she engulfed me. No teasing, no going slowly, and barely any warming up, just straight into her mouth and only a couple of strokes to lubricate me before she took me down her throat.

My eyes bulged. I had been deep-throated by one woman, who had liked showing off, and by all three of the men I had slept with — because all gay men like showing off, unless that's the only kind I've met — so it's something I've experienced but not something I expect.

She pressed her nose against my belly and wriggled for a few seconds before pulling off, smirking up at me, then swallowing me again.

Anybody who can do that deserves to feel proud of it. I can't, despite having some practice. I have too strong a gag reflex and just haven't been able to work past it. So I'm in awe of people who can.

After that, she settled into a smooth rhythm, not rushing anything, not being frantic and not working to get me off as quickly as possible. Not as slow and sensuous as I had tried to be with her, but an easy pace as she varied stroke length constantly, going all the way then dipping me in and out of her throat, then to the front of her mouth while her tongue played with me, then stroking me over her tongue a few times then once more down her throat until the cool tip of her nose touched my reflexively tight abs.

For some reason, although I love watching my partners whether I'm pleasuring them or they're pleasuring me, whether their expression is euphoria or smirking challenge or delight or teasing or focused intent, I don't get off on watching someone give me a blowjob. I love seeing it done from other perspectives, but looking down at someone's head is my one exception.

So I let my head loll back, closed my eyes, and concentrated wholly on what I was feeling.

Her hands were resting on my hips, only her lips and tongue and throat and occasionally teeth touching any part of my cock.

I tried to follow her with my mind, the visualisation of her mouth intensifying the experience, giving me an awareness that added extra eroticism to physical sensations that were erotic enough already.

I'm not sure how much attention she was paying to my reactions, but nothing she was doing didn't work for me. She could have made me come faster, but I was more than happy for her not to.

Eventually, however, I did began to shudder and have to clench, and to grit my teeth. "I'm going to come soon," I gasped, wanting to warn her.

I felt more than heard her amused, "Mmmm," as she stroked just the first inch or two of my cock inside her mouth before deep-throating me once more.

I gasped and shuddered, my cock pulsing in a way it would have been impossible for her to avoid, my hips shuddering as I fought against an unbidden thrust that might have been disastrous for her.

She pulled back until the flared head of my cock was resting on her bottom teeth, but kept her lips pressed around my shaft as she pressed the tip of her tongue firmly against the sensitive spot just underneath my head. I shuddered again and lost my grip upon my orgasm.

I spurted into her mouth as she stayed there, lips sealed around me.

I don't know if she had to swallow, but I hadn't masturbated in a few days and that usually means I come enough to be messy.

When I stopped and was panting, still in her mouth, looking down with a new appreciation for the view, she pulled slowly backwards, opened her mouth to cheekily show me my come gleaming white in the moonlight, then shut her mouth.

I reached out to her before she swallowed, to pull her up.

She looked surprised, possibly even startled, then grinned, lips parted and some spilling out onto her chin, as she rose up towards me.

I've made men come in my mouth and I know my own taste. I quite like it. We passed my come back and forth a few times, smearing over each other's lips and tongues, before we both swallowed.

She was laughing as she turned around to sit down on the bench beside me, leaning back against me, with my pants still open and my cock wilting in the open air.

She slapped a hand down on my thigh as I draped my arm over her shoulder so my hand could fall on her opposite breast, which I cradled tenderly.

"Oh, I've never done that before, you are a surprise," she said. She reached up to put her hand over mine to press firmly against her breast.

I responded by squeezing a little more firmly than I had so far, while I snaked my other hand onto her belly. She made no reaction to the pressure of my fingers digging into her breast, a fact I filed away for possible — hopeful — future reference.

I didn't say anything, I just stroked my chin against her hair and then kissed her ear, which made her gasp and then wriggle against me.

"OK, stop now!" But she didn't pull away.

I relented.

She was silent for a few seconds, then moved her other hand to cover mine on her bare belly.

We stayed like that, companionably, as I became increasingly aware that my pants were still undone and the waistband on my underwear was uncomfortably squeezing my now sadly flaccid cock.

Suddenly, she stirred, twisted slightly, and rearranged my clothing with a little more tenderness than clinical efficiency.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

She settled back against me, her hands back over mine.

There was more silence, a silence I was happy to not break.

"We should get back," she said.

"I suppose so."

She sighed.

"OK, somehow we got to this part of the conversation a little earlier than I was expecting. I'm blaming your fingers," she said.

"Hey, they were your nipples," I protested mildly, while wondering what sort of conversation we were about to have. There were at least two ways it could go.

She sniggered and rubbed my hand over her breast.

She cleared her throat. "OK. Pretty sure we've just demonstrated we like each other. I don't, as a rule, get to heavy kissing with anyone I wouldn't mind waking up next to, and I definitely don't go down on anyone I'm not interested in knowing more, and I expect the same."

I nodded slowly, my head against hers so she would feel it.

"But I don't go all the way the first time. I just... it hasn't let me down so far. You understand?"

"Absolutely," I said. I hadn't even been expecting to get as far as we did. I briefly wondered about saying so, but decided to let it rest.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked.

"Nothing, yet."

"Want to get lunch? We should have at least one date. Just to know we can look each other in the eye without getting all embarrassed."

"Seems wise," I agreed.

She sighed and pulled away from me. I let my hands slide off her without trying to make the moment linger any longer.

She turned to study me in the moonlight, then cleaned a drying damp patch off my chin with her thumb, which she then sucked clean. She had a smear on her chin, too, so I returned the favour.

"Do we pretend nothing happened, or stroll in being smug because we got some and nobody else did?" I asked.

She considered for a moment. "Tempting, but I'm rarely in the mood for ribbing from that lot, and they've all drunk too much to not overdo it."

"Think we could sneak in separately and pretend we were just in other rooms?"

"We could absolutely not get away with that, with this crowd. No, we went for a walk because the drunk people were boring us."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Which means we stop touching as soon as we stand up," she said.

I sighed and nodded.

She nodded back, and pulled out her phone.

We exchanged numbers and arranged a time for the morning.

She studied my face again, then leaned in for another kiss, and didn't complain when I caressed her bare upper back.

"I hope you can do that to me again," she whispered, millimetres from my lips. "Then, you can get the rest of me as much as you like. Come on, let's go and try to act innocent."

12