Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted a little in pain but was fine, surprised it didn't hurt more, yet she felt more than fine she felt invincible. Weak and starving for days drinking Nick's blood made her feel...Alive, In an instant, she was up looking inside, see Wendy shaking like a leaf, looming over Nick's limp body.

She was holding him gently, crying her eyes out, tears falling onto his hood and cheek, she could tell he was still alive...Just barely, too weak to do anything.

"Nick...Please...Say something...Please!" she begged the weak man.

Slowly his eye shifted opening, very slightly he saw a familiar figure but it wasn't Amber.

"Wen...dy."

"I'm here Nick I'm here...please...Don't die...Stay strong," she cried again into his chest.

"Wendy...Please...Don't...Lose...Yourself," he cries out, his voice was barely a whisper.

"I won't," she said feeling something happening inside her yet she forced it away, "I promise you, I won't become a monster," she swears, slowly lightly as she held him in her arms she lowered her face down to his soft ear, "because, I love you Nick."

His eye widens...Wendy loved him too...Amber and Wendy were in love...With him, It made him happy, Wendy gently placing him on the ground he tried desperately to speak, to reach for her but couldn't, her sad look faded to anger, hatred, stepping over Nick's resting body toward the broken glass panel, staring dead straight at Amber, silver eye shimming in the red moonlight.

"You hurt him! you hurt my mate!" She roared filled with rage.

Amber feeling an incredibly dangerous aura emitting from her yet she wasn't fazed, ready to defend herself.

"I'm sorry! But he let me, I was staring...You don't understand what happened to me...Please let me explain."

"NO!" she cried, her body twitching converting she cried out falling to the ground, "I...Will not...Let you hurt him again!" She roared looked from Amber...To pure blood moon, under the endless night sky.

Her body...Started to change, Amber and a weak Nick watched in terror as it happens.

She grew bigger, slowly but surely larger than any normal man, clothes begging to tear and rip unable to contain her new form, her grunts and moans changed as her skin started turning to fur, dark brown fur covering her whole body, her arms and hand got longer her fingers turning into savage vicious claws, her legs snapping and change appearing more wolf it didn't hurt non of this did just feel...strange, her sock ripping away her feet changing to sharp paws.

Her mouth entered became a large muzzle revealing a row of incredibly sharp teeth, a large fluffy tail shot out at the lower base of her spine swaying gently and finally her ear grew large and again wolf-like.

With a might roar she rises stretching out her new body before hiving a might, might howl, Amber blushed seeing two large fur-covered breasts they were massive, the size was bigger than Amber's and Nick's head.

Wendy gasped her long wild wavy brown hair was still there on her werewolf body, flowing gently, breathing heavy looking to herself. Bigger much bigger, more muscular covered her new furry body, she felt wild and alive she wanted to run, hunt, eat everything in sight all go fucking crazy unable to contain her self thinking about all the wild fun she could have...Yet when she slowly turns back to Nick's weak defenceless body on the floor barley keeping his eye open to see her magnificent body, staring at her in disbelief her large fluffy ears lowed...She had made a promise, a promise she would keep...She had something more important than all that...Protecting the man she loved.

Her silver eyes returned to a stunning Amber unable to move, slowly taking a step she left the house, entering the backyard letting her stand to her full might height, she felt, so strong, so powerful she stared down at Amber...A part of her remembering who she was.

"Y-Your a werewolf," Amber gasped in disbelief...That was why she was so uncomfortable she was a monster girl...Like her.

"Run...Away...I won't let you hurt him," a familiar yet deeper voice came from beast, "I will spare you...But I won't let you near him!" she roared again taking a large step.

"HE'S MINE!" She howled at the vampire.

Amber considered it for a moment, she hurt him yet...He let her, he trusted her in that moment, right now she found him still struggling...He was the one in danger around whatever Wendy had become.

"Before you go...What happened to you," Wendy voice weakening for a moment.

Amber saw it in the beastly silver eyes, curiosity yet a demand to know what happened to her friend she still meant something to her...She just needed to push through to gain her trust again.

"The night is as attack a woman named Fiona she was in a blood rage and she bit me, draining my blood...Turning me into a vampire, I was starving, the full moon making my instincts freakout and I when for Nick, I know he wouldn't turn I had taken a spill pill to stop any transformation so-"

"Wait...A little pill? Like one I took to stopping anyone I bit from turning too," Wendy spoke her eyes widen.

"Yes! She taking responsibility for what happened to me...I'm still Amber, your friend and your still my friend... I've guessed it was the large dog was...Actually some werewolf right?"

Wendy nodded still standing between her and Nick.

"But It didn't matter if you a werewolf you're my friend...And your still Nick's friend."

Wendy gazes away for a moment her threatening aura slowly fading knowing her words were true.

"Yes...He was the first to know what I am...i I've become and yet he still stayed by my side, stayed to help me...I...Just don't want anyone to hurt him."

"I-I can understand I want to protect him too, I promise I won't hurt him again I'm sorry for what I did, it was hard to control myself, but I stop myself...Please don't force me away...We are friends...Right," Amber giving a smile, "and maybe we can be more that too."

Confused Wendy shook her head her mind and instinct riling up, conflicting inside her grabbing her head with her claws growling, "no! No! You confessed!"

She panicked soon frowning herself, "And you confessed too, we made a promise!"

"A promise you broke first! we knew each other's feelings, we both loved him and so we promised to wait until he chooses, we wouldn't intervene...But that doesn't matter now, non of it does, I can protect him, look at me look at what I am, I refuse to let you use him like some...Blood bag, he deserves better than that better than to be seen as food, and he's my mate, not yours! And he never will be!"

Amber was getting angrier and angry trying so hard to control herself her precious instinct began to act up from the store the fear of Nick being taken away yet by the women she loved too it all swirling in her mind just building up ready to explode...Like last time!

"He's mine! My Darling! he knew the danger of what I became, but didn't care he risked his life for me!" Amber shouted violently, "he doesn't belong to you! What stopping you from tearing him apart if you have an outburst," she spoke proudly, the shy nerdy girl gone, now a superior vampiric woman stood before the werewolf red eye glowing at the beast, "I will be the one to protect him...From you! And any that stands in my way!"

Wendy snapped, a roar rang out into the night as she charges Amber who stood they're not afraid, with a single jump she leaps up over the wolf she was strong, agile, nimble and most certainly faster, just like Fiona said she truly wasn't weak anymore.

Wendy charged past smashing and breaking the back fence around her home, which lead into a natural forest that content into the edge of town, named Haven Forest.

Rubbing her new head she grumbled turning seeing Amber charge at her as a remarkable speed her eyes glowing a dangerous red, she pulled back a hard punch before delivering it straight into Wendy's face sending the beast flying deeper into the forest a place she knew they wouldn't be alone.

Amber rubbed her hand, grumbling.

"That was for the bitch slap motherfucker," she yelled, walking into the forest, deep inside hearing a beastly Wendy growing, snarling awaiting her arrival.

Nick in all his despair and horror watching everything unveil in front of him he felt so helpless unable to do a single thing reaching out towards the forest training desperately to crawl toward them his fatigue finally overcame him the last thing he saw was the empty darkness outside before everything faded to black.

The sound of growling, roaring, grunting and trees being crushed into logs rang throughout the whole forest scaring off any that might come close, this forest was no longer Haven's it belonged to the monsters, all of it under the pure blood moon, high in the sky.

Amber dodged a feral slash from Wendy before back flipping trying to kick Wendy in the face, she saw it jumping back.

The two had entered a large open space where the tree parted the area was well lit with the red moonlight's raze the two monsters growl and snarled at each other all in a common goal neither one refusing to back down.

"You punch me! What the fuck Amber!" Wendy roared out her muzzle still hurting.

"You pimp slapped me through a fucking glass door! I think we're even."

"NO! I won't stop until I beat you and send you away so you can never hurt Nick again."

She charged again going on all fours to lunge at her and slam both heavy fists into the ground creating a dent In the earth, Amber quickly jumped back.

"You are a threat Wendy you can barely control yourself! What happens when you lose control around Nick! he would be the one to suffer," she said quickly landing onto the floor gracefully.

"No, I'm not I can perfectly control myself my will is strong enough to contain the beast...Nothing will ever harm him!"

Amber sigh rubbing her head, "I really, really didn't want to fight you Wendy your my best friend...I love you, Wendy," she said finally admitting her second secret.

She stopped, Wendy's senses were lit fire trying to tell if she was lying...But she wasn't, Wendy stood in the grove in disbelief, covering her wolf face.

"You...What!? You said you loved Nick...I-I don't get it!"

Amber stood firmly ready to revealed everything...Literally everything.

"I'm in love with both you and Nick, you both are my family and I couldn't help it, something inside me drew me to both of you I've never had a sense of family before you both... I guess I was just scared of being alone...But I'm serious Wendy I really do...Love you and Nick equally."

Wendy stumbled truly unknown of what to think she grabbed her head, growling, she never saw her like that, she didn't know what to think anymore...Slowly the beast took getting her angry, really freaking angry.

"How could I ever love a monster...That hurts the ones she loves!"

She froze, the color draining from Amber's face, gasping, tears forming in her own eyes covering her mouth, Wendy moved like lightning a heavy punch to her chest sending Amber flying into a great old oak, denting the old tree.

Wendy standing proudly reaching her full height over the girl, "you could never love him as I can, make him happy as I can...I owe everything to him and you almost took him away from me!"

Amber was limp, sure it hurt but her heart ached more, hurt more, Wendy didn't love her...It left her a little depressed...at least Nick's reaction was better...Making her wondered something.

"Does he even love you!?"

"What...O-Of course he loves me, he cares about me."

"And he cares about me too," she got up from the ruins of the oak tree dusting herself off, "how do you know? what happens if he doesn't love you and loves me instead, you basing everything on something you don't even know!"

"And you do!? He loves me...Why would he go so far for someone, could he even love you after what you did to him!?"

"He let me!" she finally snapped, "get that through your fucking skull! He could have pushed me away ran away but like Nick, he was ready to risk himself to help someone he cares about...I would of still been alone if it wasn't for him, I would have gone crazy and really hurt someone even kill someone if it wasn't for him...I refuse to back down and let you take my Darling away from me!"

Amber head straight for Wendy jumping and striking her in the chest with her foot, a heavy kick sending her across the arena, gripping the forest floor with her sharp claws, she quickly stopped before hitting another tree, she was pissed stand at her full height growling toward Amber.

The vampire girl wiped away her single tear, at least someone still cared about her, she didn't know if Nick loved her either, but even if he didn't he still deserved to be protected, till the very end...He truly was worth everything to her.

The two supernatural creatures stared at each other Wendy's new muscle budge and flexing her muzzle, opening sightly, releasing the heat in her body, Amber stood ready, Wendy, the woman she loved...No Wendy didn't love her, why should she, Amber only saw a threat to the man that saved her so long ago, and the man she loved.

"This is it...No holding back, I didn't wanted too because you were my friend, but your nothing now, except a backstabber monster!" Wendy roared in anger silver eye glowing filled with rage.

"Right...No hold back I wanted to end this peacefully, but you've been a bad girl...You need to learn your lesson, you dirty mutt," Amber replied her own red eyes glowing dangerously.

Silver and red eyes stared at each other a single moment of the good old days flashed by like a distant memory, things have changed now...Everything had changed.

Both cried out and charged each screaming their head off ready to do what was done no matter the cost, no matter the reason...They just had to beat the other...No matter what.

"STOP!"

Shouted a loud voice filling the forest over their battle cries, they immediately heard it both of them and knew the owner, stopping looking straight and dead towards the source of it.

Nick...Stood there, a heavy frown on his face, clearly looking like shit.

"Nick!" both shouted in unison rushing to his aid.

He raised a hand...Instantly stopping both, he was angry...Pissed that something like this could happen he was breathing heavy watching them, every muscle in his body ached like fire, it took everything to wake up, stand and walk into the forest finding them ready to murder each other.

"Nick are you ok? I thought you were dead," Wendy cried then seeing herself, she stepped back a little fearful of her appearance.

"Nick, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to take so much," herself stepping back remembering what she had done to him.

"How," he said furiously, the two girls looked to each other completely confused, "How could you start fighting! We're friends, all of us are, we're better than that."

Wendy frowned which was very detailed on her wolfish face, "I-I was protecting you...From her...She almost killed you! she attacked you and drank your blood!"

"Wendy! I let her drink my blood, she was starving and would of gone ape shit if I didn't...She needed help."

She backed off she was telling the truth she refused to accept it at first, but hearing it from Nick she really wasn't lying to her.

"See I told you, sure I went overboard and I'm sorry for that," looking back to Nick at the end.

"Amber you know better not the fight, punching her in the face! Wendy she a sensitive girl!"

She glanced away knowing he was right backing off herself.

"Still she dangerously!" Amber provided.

"I-I am not dangerous you're the one that dangerous drinking his blood what stopping you from killing him next time!" Wendy roared

"What's stopping you from hurting him too, I can't trust you to be alone with him!"

Both growling at each was quickly stopped by an angry Nick.

"Both of you cut it out...I know how crazy this is, Wendy being a werewolf and Amber being a vampire but that doesn't matter right nothing's changed."

They both frown turning away from each other.

"Things have changed Nick."

"Yeah, it is broken."

"W-What do you mean!?" Nick demanded to know.

His temper causing both to frown staring at him intimately.

"Amber she said loved me...Right after she said she loved you."

Nick's head slowly turned Amber who nodded her head holding her arm, frowning.

"That doesn't matter now...I love you nick...I really have for a long time...More than her," Amber spoke looking desperately at him.

Wendy panic, "no we're childhood friends! I was a shy nervous wreck before I met you Nick, before our families met...I've loved you for much longer...And I can protect you, I really can, every instinct inside me is screaming to protect and love you!"

"No Nick, don't listen, she's like a wild animal she says she will protect you but she will ruin your life! She might before now, but the next full moon or if she loses her temper she will tear you apart! You've done so much for me Nick I can't let someone as kind hearted as you be hurt by this monster!"

"I'm no monster!" She shouted, "but I can show you what a real monster is if you don't leave us alone!" she flexed her razor-sharp claws.

"Bring it furball I'll show Nick how a vampire protects the ones she cares about!"

Nick immediately got between them rising his hands blocking themselves

"Stop it bother you it's was sussposed to be a special night, a night that happens only every 500 years, please I want to talk with Wendy and Amber so no more fight please."

Both were unable to say no to him, yet they both gave a feral frown to each other, moving away back to the large message arena, standing next to each other they gave a final look to each other before sighing.

"Fine then...But we can no longer stand each other," Amber spoke first.

"Agree...My senses flare up like a bad rash ever time I'm near her I don't like it."

They both stared dead straight at him, silver and red into his brown Nick stared nervously as they both spoke.

"You have to pick one of us," both staying at the same time.

He gasped stepping back, "W-What! Y-You know I can't do that!"

"You have to Nick, come on it either me and Wendy you have to decide."

Both stood firm, determined, they wanted to fight each other yet watching him beg for them not too, they couldn't bring themselves to do it, Nick only looked to the both of them his heart racing like a drum he couldn't possibly ever pick one over the other.

"Pick me, Nick, I can make you happy," Wendy chimed in, "I know you the most, all those time we snuggled together I can be your good werewolf girl I can protect you and show you as a much love are you want...You know me...I may look weird now but I can turn back...Please you can trust me," she spoke which was oddly gently with her new voice, strong yet dripping with passion, desire and honestly he thought her werewolf appearance was cool, big furry muscular with big enough couldn't get enough he loved it.

"No! Pick me, Nick, I would never hurt you," Amber refused to stay silent, "I'm smarter, more beautiful, attractive, I can even learn freaking magic if something was coming for you I can fight back with much more than just strength, we've been close for so long you know there no fear around me...Your best friend...I can love you more then she could ever," Amber said her body was beautiful radian even and magic, freaking magic it just made him wonder and even if he would have to give blood again he would do it in a heartbeat because cared about her.

Wendy soon got pissed which soon pissed off Amber, slowly the two began to argue, argue on who was better this was insane in his mind any guy would love this situation two-woman fighting over a guy but this was different these two girls he cared deeply for he couldn't pick and he couldn't say no to both of them either...That would just break their hearts and turn them feral, he didn't want to pick, one choice was no better then the other what could he-