Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber frowned turned her upper body using her hand to bring him to her lips, they kiss as he fucks Wendy, soon pulling out returning to the middle between them he also grabbed Wendy's large breast again they were just too large to resit.

This went on for a few minutes reaping the process over and over again fucking Amber, Wendy then each other he hips thrusting fast and fast, some kissing Amber then leaning down to kiss Wendy it was getting again to much for all their over sensitive bodies and Nick...Well he knew this would be his last...And the girls knew it too.

"Cum inside me Darling where you cock belongs."

"No inside me your Mate you need to fill me to the brim with your seed!"

Unable to choose between the two looks strangely familiar he grinned the third path showing itself again...Both of them! Pulling out of Amber he fucked between them, catching their clits and lips.

"Take it! Take my cum between you both!"

"Yes give it to us Darling! Give it to your little vampire girl!"

"Please my mate Spread your seed on your wild werewolf girl!"

"DO IT!" They both screamed in the heat of the moment.

It was too much, the extreme everything like it broke him and him cam hard between there wet naked body, the same time he triggered their orgasm hitting both their clits making them burst too, the room filling with screams of pleasure again.

Cumming the last of his seed out he feels on top of Amber...He was done, four times he was surprised he was even human to last that long.

Quickly he felt them shift Nick falling to the bed, Amber cleaned herself up with another tissue while Wendy just licks it all, they soon quickly cleaned up helping Nick turn overlooking at both very, very satisfied girls.

"I'm quite impressed, you managed to satisfy me good job Darling," Amber smiled.

"Yeah for our first time... I don't think we could forget it," Murmured Wendy a nice warm feeling inside her which wasn't just Nick's cum, but it was a satisfying feeling.

"Fuck...yeah...No...more I'm fucking beat."

"Yeah us too, it late and I think we fucked for almost an hour...Let get some sleep," Amber spoke the other nodded.

He literally couldn't move so they both happily helped him under putting him in the middle under the covers so both could cuddle next to Nick, happy and as content as can with Nick smiling happy to himself, the pervert got the girl...Well girls, who would of fucking thought.

"To...Think...It took you both turning into monster girls to confess our feelings."

"Yes...Quite funny...Also," she turned to a blushing Nick and Wendy, "stop groping Wendy."

They both froze, with a mischievous smile, Wendy was holding his hand to her large breast and he couldn't resist squeezing the fun bag, the group giggled and just relaxed together snuggling under his arms.

Everything had changed...So much for the better.

As he noticed his girls already passed out happy as can be again, there little face lit up like a Christmas trees Nick looked to the ceiling...Still wondering one last thing.

What was that finally life-changing decision in the future?

That Madam lady spoke of it..still he was way too tired to reminisce about it, snuggling into the bed, he smiled his life was changing...at least for the better, the other two other choices haunting him a little, if it wasn't for that Madam lady...He might have never known the third, Wendy and Amber hugged closer toward him, he couldn't help but smile a little, things were certainly going to get more chaotic, with having a vampire and werewolf as his lovers, luckily for him, he liked a little chaotic...In his happy little normal life, snuggling close to them he finally let his fatigue take him into a deep slumber next to his girl, the girls he loved, all...

Under The Pure Blood Moon.

The End.

#######

MrKnightlyWriter here and...holy fuck this was the long one possible the longest story I wrote (115 pages), I didn't actually expect it to be this long but to those that read it thanks a lot.

I've always loved the supernal natural for a very long time, it just the strangeness, the mystery the fact it was so much different than anything else...it intrigued me my favorite mythical creature were always mermaids, werewolves and vampires, and so when I wanted to write a vampire, werewolf story I kinda wanted something like this in mind three people all there live change to the chaotic of them being turn...but the human male I only like story where the Main Male is a human and stays human...just a personal preference really.

This story was actually inspired by another story I read a very long time ago, when I finished I thought, maybe I could take a spin at that type of story and so this was born, originally just going to be a werewolf story, in the end, the wolf that turned her return to take her but she fights him off to stay with Nick but... I wasn't a fan of the idea...But the idea is still in my head...for another time...hint, hint.

Remaking the story I figured...Why don't I have a vampire too, to which Amber was made and then the Pure blood moon...a very important event in my universe some stories will be referenced, so keep an eye out.

So finally a story of two friends getting turned and a poor human In the middle...nice, next I got to introduced Madam Mystery shop...possible on of the most important and biggest factors in my universe...next to the SPG...You will learn more of them later on, they are just as important as Madam Mystery.

This story is extra special to me because it's the first time writing vampires and werewolves and the lore in my universe, and the introduction of certain important characters.

Keep an eye out for Madam Mystery's Mysterious Shop of Wonder...I'm just saying.

Sorry for taking so long I've just been busy with other projects and stories...I seem to have a habit of coming with a new idea and writing them to a certain point, but even so this my first story of 2020 I hope everyone enjoys it. Took me 4 days to self edit it and 12:50 at night to finished it and proof read...I'm so tired.

As for the next story...it just a simple romance story, but it is a little dark hopefully Literotica will allow it but don't worry it still a sweet story about healing.

Well that it really, thanks again for reading if you liked it give it a high vote and fav and if you wanna see more consider following I'm a slow writer and not that good, but I am passionate and I'll always say if I've stopped writing.

Anyway, MrKnightlyWriter out.