Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if it another porn collection then I wouldn't be surprised...But I'll be there, no matter what."

He gave her a beautiful smile that made her blush, one filled with joy and excitement that made her heart race.

"Great and don't worry it...Nothing like that, send a message when your coming...I'll see you later then."

"Y-Yeah cya Nick say hi to Wendy for me."

"I-I will."

Wanting to know whatever he was hiding, gently letting go the two friends like nervous bumbling wrecks said goodbye again, she had something she needed to do before the event he nodded leaving her to her own devices.

Heading back going right for the store grabbing meat...A lot of it as well as snacks and fizzy drinks it was expensive luckily his parents were always paranoid about him never having enough money for food so he would be fine too...Spend a little extra on such a special event...And the event he wishes he could see with his family.

Then again he would be seeing it with his family...Wendy and Amber, the closest people who were like family to him.

Leaving toward Wendy's home they two were messaging a lot luckily she didn't have any more nightmares she was nervous about the next day, but with Amber, this was going to be a lot better.

Getting to Wendy's home he didn't even have to open the door as it flung open and a wild Wendy appeared launching onto him.

"Hey I err...Found your scene nearby...My nose is getting so much better."

"Huh cool... I'm gonna feel bad every time I fart now."

She giggled, "It will be fine...probably, is Amber coming?" Pulling him inside he closed the door.

"Yep, she feeling really bad over neglecting us these past few days so I think she will be more accepting of what's going on."

"I-I'm nervous knowing I'm no longer human and Amber finding out and then turning in that creature at midnight...I should have never gone on that camping trip."

Feeling sympathy toward his friend he patted her shoulder, "don't worry we will figure this one step at a time."

She smiled slowly nodding, "I know Nick...A-As long as I got you...I-I'll be fine."

The rest of the day went on, Nick stored the food, snacks with Wendy they over a plan, kinda realizing how silly this was, the reveal that you're a werewolf, but it was happening...To Wendy. He amended her for trying to keep a positive outlook on this if he was her, he would have probably stared dry humping everything...That made her laugh...While blushing hard for some reason.

As the day draw to a long end, with a single last goodbye Nick left heading home, agree to arrive early before Amber shows up they hadn't seen each other in a while, but he was thinking about tomorrow but more to that mysterious choice he forced to make...and the hidden one like a secret cheat code he needed to figure this out...Hope nothing goes wrong.

Day Of The Pure Blood Moon.

Nicolaus got up bright and early rushing around like a blue ass fly, he sent a message to Wendy more to warn her he was coming and to wake her up he instantly got a message back, she was unable to sleep because of what was happening.

He calmed her down and got sorted again brushing his teeth having a shower...Maybe he shouldn't so he err...The scent was more noticeable, dammit, fuck it he still had one to get cleaned up a little.

Placing on his best...But most normal crimson hoodie the one he wore non stop and for the last few days, some jeans, special boxers for a day and night like this, and his phone it was time, rushing over to Wendy, she again sensed or smelled him and knew it was him, no longer in pajamas, but now wearing some nice, but tight clothing, apparent non of her clothes fit her new size...Including her new breasts so she wasn't wearing a bra which just made both of them blush.

He got a message from Amber...She was coming.

Things certainly liven up getting snacks and drinks out and reminding Wendy of the plan to confess everything later on in the day, Nick reminded her that Amber may look a bit different after the attack, she nodded remembering him talking about it.

They waiting until Wendy snapped her head to the front door...An unfamiliar smell and presence, something that made her shiver, after a doorbell rang, Nick quickly getting up.

"Remember later we tell her we must before tonight."

She nodded standing by the door, with a sigh, Nick finally opened the door revealing, Amber, standing there wearing a cute shirt and skirt something Nick liked.

"Nick...Wendy," Amber answered looking to him...But then freezing seeing Wendy.

Two girls stared at each other happy yet extremely cautious, Wendy, Amber's smell, it was familiar yet different...It made her senses on fire, the hairs on the back of Wendy's neck stand up like hackles, she looks so different red-eye pale skin...A new beauty that rivalled hers, this was her best friend...Yet something dangerous.

Amber looked to Wendy...with her vampiric abilities Wendy was being seen in a whole new light, yesterday she did more training on control and learning her instincts and all of them screamed something wrong something, dangerous, she didn't like it, in front of her was Wendy the woman she loved yet at the same time it wasn't.

"H-Hey...Y-You looking better...Err nice...eyes?" Wendy stuttered, "Oh...you look...taller."

"Only slightly...it nice being tall," Amber replied

"Yeah, I'm the freaking short one now Amber's the same height...Don't you dare make short jokes," Nick joined in trying to end this awkwardness

"Why? afraid to stick up for the little guy," Amber commented.

"At least your not short-tempered," Wendy joined in.

With a loud over exaggerate sigh both friends laughing the dangerous aura quickly fading away.

Amber entered with soon Nick closing and locking up, the place was the same yet slightly different, So finally all back together the friends really did what they always did, eating snacks enjoying fizzy drinks, gaming and watching movies.

Fun and fresh it was nice after all the crazy week everyone had been through finally taking a break, monster existence that certainly blew his mind with all that fantasy and supernatural shit right under his nose...To think it was all there.

She needed this moment, Amber, for the first time since turning into a vampire she felt like herself again, if a little unsettled at first with Wendy which made her suspicious why was she on alert around her, she was the same as always...So what changed.

"Ah kick your ass again Amber you got you head in the cloud," said Nick gloating.

The group was playing Mario Kart on the Wii, yeah Wendy still had one with all the games, and Mario kart was a familiar favorite even if she wasn't that good she just loved being a part of it but even so she was beating Amber, second place behind Nick...No one beat Nick...Unless three blue shells hit him...Which luckily hadn't happened...Yet.

"I'm gonna beat you Nick! once and for all!" Wendy spoke her kart just getting closer and closer.

A Nick's character Dry Bones grabbed the item box...He knows it was all over.

"Oh ho ho, my friend, this is where we say...Goodbye jackass."

A banana appeared behind his kart making Wendy's character spin out...Just before the finish.

Nick cry out in victory shooting an arm into the air, Wendy was still in second a rare time for her and finally Amber came last.

"I beat Amber! I-I can't believe it!"

With a heavy sigh, Amber turned, "GG Wendy can't believe you kicked my ass."

With an excited squeal, she nuzzled and hugged Nick's arm with a satisfied content grin on her face, Amber watched with mild annoyance an annoyance that was the feeling of hunger...A hunger that food couldn't stay, shaking her head she ignored it she needed this day, a single day of feeling normal again.

She leaned on Nick's shoulder resting her head on him, Nick smell filled her with hunger yet a sense of clarity, she sighed, "So...Best out of three?"

He grinned, "hell yeah you about to get rekted boi!"

Wendy looked over disliking how closer she was to Nick but...Why? She was her best friend, his best friend she was being silly, being so...Territorial with him, yet her hackles raised clearly displeased at her being near...Her Nick, she shook her head this wasn't right looking to Amber she knew it was just her new instincts acting jealous.

They played again, but the matches seeming to turn a lot more...Intense, a strange rivalry had formed between the two, always trying to one-up the other, trying to impress Nick getting his whole attention, he noticed this even after they stop playing when making dinner both insisted on helping with the meal.

Soon atmosphere slowly turned awkward they were persistent in keeping him to their selves, feeling like two children's favorite toy, it unsettles him, Amber had to go to the toilet leaving him and Wendy.

"They hell is going on why are you being so...I don't know."

"I-I'm sorry it just...Something's off about Amber, my senses are going crazy around her and when she's close to you, I feel...Protective."

His expression softens, "come on Wendy it's Amber...I think we need to tell her soon it getting late and the moon will be rising."

"I-I know but...I feel so...Unsettle so uncomfortable."

"It will be fine...We're moving to the back area it already 11:30...Thank fuck for all the monster energy drinks."

She nodded just to agree with him, Amber soon returned hearing about something important with her enchanted hearing but she didn't catch the rest.

"It's coming," Nick said in a spooky voice, "the area is already turned a creepy red so you wanna move to the back watching it happen?"

She nodded quickly, "yeah sure," she glanced at Wendy giving a soft smile.

Wendy returned it with her own.

Moving drink to the back room the back area was simply that an open area leading to the garden a high friend off area it was a good size, opening the blind reading two sliding glass panels, the area was turning red due to the pure blood moon it was so unsettling yet so mystifying.

They simply sat on the floor Amber to his left...Looking extremely uncomfortable twitching since sitting down, yet she was putting up a tough act an act Nick could see through, and Wendy on his right she was also little twitch uncomfortable both knew it was coming and it was already affecting her body...soon when the moon was at it's highest, that's when It will happened.

Nick keeps looking back and forth, this day was a little crazy yet simple he sighed softly he looked Wendy who was staring at him her eye shivered between silver and blue, he tried eagging her to reveal it...It was time.

"Have you ever wondered where we will be in the next ten years."

Both girls looked to Nick, tilting their head confused.

"I...I mean life is so crazy and wild you will never know what it will bring or what will happen," Amber reply looking out nervous.

She had her own confession she needed to say and she was nervous, she was a little uncomfortable, the hungry haven't gone away only getting stronger and stronger feeling the instinct slowly taking over her mind, why...why was this happening now...It was driving her crazy...Yet she wanted to persist for her friend the fear becoming too much to handle.

"I-I like to think we still be friends...still as close now as back then...that would be nice," Wendy asked.

With Amber to herself, nick gave one last firm look checking the time it was 11:56...4 minute still it happens the blood moon was always looming over but not at it's highest peek.

"A-Amber!"

"Y-Yeah Wendy? What wrong?"

"I-I need to say something...Important," she spoke determined yet nervous.

Amber red eye stared focused at her, Nicked smiled and nodded.

"I...I...Oh, look the drink!" She freaked unable to continue, "I-It needs refreshing...L-Let just do that! A-and I also need the toilet! Funny thing huh Brb." In a scared induced panic, she was up and gone, running away to the back.

"Wendy...Wait!"

Nick tried getting up...But something was holding him down.

Slowly he turned seeing Amber hand holding him tightly...She was panting, gasping, holding herself sweat forming on her she was in pains struggle her grip on him tightened.

"No...T-This...Can't be...they said it wouldn't happen," she whispered yet enough for him to hear.

"Amber? Amber what wrong what's-"

She snapped her head to him in an instant a...Nick's eyes widen slowly when he saw her...His little heart skipped a beat for a moment...Staring deep into Amber's glowing crimson eyes.

"I-I'm...So...Sorry," She trying fighting back...Before lunging at him.

She was on top, pressing him down on his both she was stronger, much stronger than he, both laying onto the carpet, Amber desperately trying to hold something back for he looked outside seeing the full pure moon high in the sky it was happening...Right...Fucking...Now.

"A-Amber."

Her hunger was taking over she could barely hold back she needed blood, she was starving for it, and it was right here...a perfectly suitable meal right there under her, her prey, her meal a human...Yet he was her best friend, a tear began to form in her eyes.

"A-Amber what is it?"

She stared hopelessly into his eyes slowly breaking, slowly crumbling.

"That night I was attacked...who...Fiona is...It a lie."

"A lie? What do-"

Then he stops the gear in his mind slowly red-eye, beautiful look, pale skin, everything even the magical shop only revealed itself to supernatural creature and certain individuals who are meant to go there or knew of the supernatural world, he only knew this thanks to Sonja telling him, now wondering why Amber was there.

"I need to tell you the truth before I...D-Do something stupid...Nick."

She gazes right into his brown eye a tear falling on his cheek her black raven hair falling down letting him see straight into Amber's elegant face and mesmerizing eyes under the red glow of the pure blood moon.

"I'm a vampire."

He gasped, wait...What...What!? how had he not seen it...wait he freaking did! back at the hospitable he was always wondering always yet being so focused on Wendy...He never realized what she was going through.

"H-How."

"Through...Fiona...she was the woman that attacked me...biting me and turning me...she didn't want too, her instinct took over and it was either the person she loved or someone else...Unfortunately, that was me."

"A-Amber."

"She has been taking responsibility, she promised to help me...She not my cousin, but my mistress...Keeping me from going crazy."

"Then...When was the last time you...Fed," he asks worriedly of the answer he knew how vampires worked knew about it in his supernatural stories.

"I...Haven't," she responds more tears falling gently on his face, "I couldn't, I wanted this single night to feel...Like a human again feel like me again...But I can't hold back any longer...Please fight back, push me off anything and run far, far away with Wendy...I'm a monster...about to do something very very stupid," her word flowing, in the end, entering a trance.

To think, Wendy and now Amber, a werewolf and a vampire, as he stared in disbelief, seeing the woman in front of him crying holding everything back just to spare him, he discovered something...She needed help and he wasn't there for her, all this week he barely did a thing for her, and now she was fighting her instinct to attack him, looking up he didn't see a starving vampire...But his best friend.

He made a decision no letting fear control him, like with Wendy, slowly turning his head...Exposed his neck for her.

"Do it, T-Take my blood."

She gasped struggling, seeing every vein on his neck, every single drop of blood flowing through his delicious throat, she still fought back harder now.

"N-No I can't...You're my friend, can't you see I'm a monster!"

"You in pain buddy and I want to help you...And you no monster, your Amber Night, my best friend I wasn't there for you when you needed me...so I'm here I am now for you, right now so do it...before Wendy get back, quickly, I trust you...Y-You have my consent."

She saw the fear yet kindness in his eye she could tell he was telling the truth, he was honestly giving himself to her without true fear or regret.

It all made her snap.

Unable to hold back any longer she lunger for his neck he smelled incredibly her tongue dragged his it feeling feeing she only had single second before try submitting to her instincts.

Slowly as her fang slow appeared she whispered something so sweetly into his ear something she'd been holding for so many years now it all was ready to burst out into one single moment.

"I love you Nick."

He didn't have time to process before sharp fangs dug into his neck, Amber's fangs digging into his neck, it hurt at first before it slowly started feeling amazing, he felt high, placed in this dizzy spell while Amber greedily drank his blood, her soft moans reaching his ear...Typical he was right, the guy that was almost never right was actually right for once.

First, he was afraid of turning then slowly pieced together why she was at Madam mystery shop people to buy pill similar to what he bough, the one Wendy took yesterday. That other one, the one that turned her...He had profound anger for her...But right now he couldn't...Amber loved him, it only made his heart beat faster in response shaking him to his core.

Delicious...Nicolaus's blood, her Darling's blood was absolutely delicious, she had never tasted something so sweet, so amazing before, no food or drink had ever come close to what she was feeding on now, was this normal for vampires when they drank blood? Or was it because the man she was drinking from was the one she's madly in love with.

She felt feel his heart pumping faster giving her more and more of his luscious blood it was like heaven, she gently wrapped her arms around him protectively, afraid someone would take him away.

As Nick's mind flowed away, he felt his body get weaker and weaker as Amber took more of his blood, he knew it was dangerous, dangerous to let a first time vampire to feed off him...Yet he couldn't say no to her, either he was stupid or just extremely loyal he didn't know, with everything that had to happen...He felt like a changed man...But right now he felt his life slipping away.

"Amber...Amber," he croaked weakly.

She ignored him unable to pull away from his taste, his blood she'd been starving for days, like a man in a desert finding an oasis, this was beyond anything she could imagine she just wanted more.

"Amber...Snap...Out of...it...Please" he pleaded, using what little strength to grabbed her arm.

Her eye snapped aware, she felt his weak heart slowing dropping dangerously...Her friend was in danger.

Using raw willpower she let go of his neck gasping into the air the pure blood moon shining brightly behind her, blood falling off the side of her mouth, Nick lost his grip on her his hand falling to the ground, in an instant she was over him, tenderly cupping his face.

"Nick? Nick!" she desperately spoke yet he was too weak to open his eyes, "I-I'm so sorry," she whispered.

Glass suddenly crashed to the floor shattering into millions of pieces.

Amber turned her head...Finding Wendy...Staring in shock horror, disbelief at the sight before her.

"N-Nick?" she spoke softly her blue eye swirling with a hint of silver.

"W-Wait...Wendy I can explain," Amber panicked her fang still out in full view.

"Amber...Why...Why did you hurt him!" she roared and anger, rage built inside her threatening to consume her.

She stared at Amber...With blazing silver eyes.

She gasped...Nick was right, her eyes were silver, however, in the next moment Wendy charge her, Amber try to explain, but she didn't listen, slamming the back of her hand right into Amber's chest with feral strength, sending her flying and crashing through the back glass panel into the garden.

1...7891011...13