Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he froze...Every part of him froze as he slowly put the pieces together, looking at his two friends behind the pure blood moon shining brilliantly down upon them, he finally got it finally understood like a bullet to the brain thinking back two days ago.

The hidden path...It wasn't hidden It was a third path his life could take! The happiest outcome for everyone...One gained by bravery and desire...now he knows what to do...For everyone.

"Choose!" both shouted unable to contain their anger any longer.

"You know the best choice Nick pick me!"

"No Nick your be better with me, Pick the clear answer!"

A Nick stood silently, a frown forming on his face both girls waited desperately for his answer, staring deep into his eyes as he stared right back at them, he made his choice.

Under The Pure Blood Moon.

"Both."

"Both?" the two said in confusion.

"Yeah I pick both of you," he crossed his arms, commanding his answer.

Both rising and eyebrows glancing at each other for a moment before frowning themselves.

"No Nick you can't pick both."

"We know you want too but-"

"NOPE!" he shouted, silencing both, "Fuck that shit, fuck this shit, I refuse for this to be some tragic love story...Do you even know how I feel about you two!? So blind by your desire to outdo each other that you never bother to simply ask! I have my own confessions to make too!"

They both reacted excitedly yet nervously interested, they both stared watching him silently. He sighed rubbing the back of his neck a sigh he was serious a hint of emotion, embarrassment rise inside him with a heavy sigh he let it out.

"I'm in love with both of you," he finally said it a secret he had been holding for countless years now he stared back wait for a response.

He could never pick one over the other...Since the very beginning, he was waiting for one to confess to him, but it never happened but other time he feel for both afraid of ruining the family relationship he had with them unknown he they even loved him, he was content of just being there lovable best friend, but seeing there was no choice now he finally let his buried love from them burst out in this heart fuelled filled confession...He really did love both of them and he wanted them to smell it, sense it and truly know it.

They froze, immediately blushing their cheek burning red, shying away Nick watch the big intimidating werewolf doing this just made her look even cuter, her ear down tail swaying excitedly holding her muzzle embarrassed, And Amber trying to comprehend herself could take it he loved her he loves both of them...And they knew he was telling the whole truth.

"Y-You love," Wendy whispered

"Both of us?" Amber softly said

He nodded, "yeah, now you know why I couldn't truly pick one, because for the rest of my life I would regret the love I had for the other...You talk about how I've helped both of you but you didn't think of how you've both helped me!? I couldn't ever feel or act this free with anyone else, hell! I'm the son of a businessman so bland and boring, I didn't want that, I wanted friends, a family of sorts to let me be myself, you both let me be that... I can't be without the other...I'm begging you don't make me choose, don't ruin this night...I know I'm being selfish but I promise to love and protect you equally, it doesn't matter if you can protect me...it matters as a man if I can protect the both of you...You're my girls, after all."

'My girls' rang in their heard almost making them squeal setting their sensitive senses on fire, their new yet old minds try figuring what they wanted, coming to the same conclusion, they glanced at each other, the hatred seems to fade slightly unknown of what to say.

"And besides if you wanted to protect me so greatly...What so bad with having both of you protecting me...Think about it a vampire and werewolf working together with you never see that in supernatural stories," he chuckled trying to bridge something.

"I-It is...But I had to confess to Wendy as well...I love her too and...well it didn't get a nice answer," Amber sulked.

Wendy actually panicked, "A-Amber I-I'm sorry," she quickly said making the vampire looked to her, "I-I may of let my anger get the better of me, I care about you very much and...I've always been...Curious about that stuff it's just I'm...err more in love with Nick in that sense but...There could be hope...If we tried."

She smiled a little, hopeful, "I can take that."

"Wait...You're bisexual!? I never knew."

"S-Sorry it was private and I didn't know how you'd react."

"Buddy you know me, even when you showed off your fangs and said your a vampire I wasn't really affected I would have been fine...It feels really weird getting your blood drain it felt high."

"High?"

"Yeah...God this is some embarrassment confessing my feelings and shit, so err...no more fighting? go apologise to each other."

The two took a final glance before sighing Wendy having the man she loves and Amber had a chance with the woman she loved, but she had her darling too, with all the tension gone an eerie silence rang out across the forest.

"Ok...I'm sorry for hurting you, Amber."

"Me too I' m sorry for escalating things," she said reaching out a hand to the wolf.

Wendy gently shook it hunching down carefully ensuring she didn't scratch her with her claws.

"Ok, so...we all love each other...that was something I wasn't expecting."

"Agree...You better love us all equally, if I'm going to share you both," Amber provided.

"I don't mind sharing him I know he will be happy with the both of us!"

"Fuck yeah and...Girl on girl stuff is sexy as hell, especially if the girls are a werewolf and a vampire," He chuckled.

"You damn pervert," Amber compiled making him laugh.

The group soon laughed in a strange sense...Until Wendy grunted, both turning worried.

"Wendy? Buddy, you ok?"

"Wendy!?"

She groaned shaking her head everything for her becoming hot, but over time they both noticed...She was getting smaller.

The fur slowly faded back into her skin and her muzzled reverted back to a beautiful laughable human face, her leg snapped back and her paw turned to feet, both of them blushed when they saw Wendy had returned to her human form...Butt naked.

She grumbled a little dizzy, easily getting up.

"What...Happened," she blinked a few times looking at her hands, "Oh I'm no longer a wolf...Neat."

"And your er...Naked."

Wendy tilting her head looked down at her amazing firm, athletic naked body...Not a hint of embarrassed on her cute little face.

"Oh...Ok then nice."

"N-Nice!? Aren't you embarrassed?"

"No I just don't felt it, I just feel...Happy around both of you."

Amber blushed where Nick just stared at something on her both quickly Wendy knowing blushing.

"What?"

"Buddy...You have ears and a tail!"

The wolf ear on top her head stiffened and so did her large fluffy tail, Amber quickly noticed too.

"W-Wait is this," she panicked her wolf ears flatting, tail curving around her a cute pouty look on her face.

"This could be you half form, every werewolf have a human, half-wolf and a werewolf form some can even become a real wolf...I've really learned a lot from that book I read...it was back at madam mystery...By the way, am I going to turn into a vampire now?"

N-No, no, no it ok a pill I got from my mistress...Actually she's not my mistress anymore but she's nice, you two should meet her."

Both Nick and Wendy frowned, sure meet the one that attacked their best friend and made her into a vampire, sure.

"Please she feels really guilty about it."

They sigh.

"Fine so...Now that all our feelings are out of the way and no more fight we've all declared and accepted our feelings...can't believe I have two girlfriends now...This is the start of a harem! A supernatural, monster girl harem," Nick laughed madly.

Amber just frowned about to speak before an excited Wendy jumped in first.

"Yay I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend this is fun."

Amber couldn't help sigh, "yes it seems I have the same...A girlfriend and a...Err boyfriend...This is embarrassing we been best friend for so long."

"Yeah, I get what you mean...So now you no longer wanting to kill each other getting all that out the way...What now?"

As both of them wonder a single...Immensely powerful instinct shot through their bodies like a drug all the adrenaline, the fighting, their emotions...Had lead to something more pressing, both their breaths quicken beginning to breathe heavy Wendy closing her legs as they both looked to Nick who stared a little confused, Wendy's silver eyes and Amber red eyes stare intensely at him giving Nick the shivers.

"What?"

Slowly, they both bring to hold his arms on either side looking dreamily at him making just more confused...Completely unaware of the lust that had been building inside them. The simple fact that the man they loved whom they were fighting for, had confessed his love to them, willing to have both of them, love both of them, knowing he will love them equally...Triggered their inhumanly powerful desire for him...They both wanted the man they loved.

"I know what we could do, Darling," Amber whispered, wrapping snug around his arm.

Wendy was panting her tail swaying getting excited, "Something best friends can't do...Only lovers could."

"Err...What?"

They both giggled filling the forest with an eerie yet adorable sound.

"For a massive pervert...you very dense."

"D-Dense?"

Wendy nodded, "yep something lover do late at night...Remember Tuesday?"

It finally hit him, he blushed wanting to move but a powerful werewolf and a strong vampire kept him still.

"Y-You can't p-possible mean."

"Oh yeah, Nick...You have yourself a very horny vampire girl."

"And a very horny werewolf girl."

"Beside you," both whispered in unison.

He panicked blushing he blood rushing to his cock seeing Wendy's naked body then wondering about Amber her red-eyes glowing faintly.

"How about we leave this...Cold outside and go somewhere much warmer...Like Wendy's room."

Wendy nodded, "it time to...Really take our relationship to the next level."

A nervous Nick could barely respond as both carry him back to the home giggling and laughing madly the whole time, He thought about the third path...This what it meant by chaotic...Two very horny monster girls needing him...Well he was eager to please his supernatural monster girls, he always loved an impossible challenge.

Entering the home Wendy kick her down open almost breaking it before both threw him to the large messy bed, before he could move or even think, Wendy was on top pushing him into the soft covers.

"Hey be gentle I'm still weak as hell from the draining...I'm running on sheer will power here."

"Aww don't worry we will be gentle...You won't have to do much moving," Amber comment closing the door, trapping him inside the room.

"I'm so excited! Do you know how many times I've masturbated while fantasying about this moment!"

"I err...Had no idea."

Wendy turns, her tail swaying madly looking to Amber blushed fiercely, "many! come on, get naked and join us," she chuckled mischievously, "we can both undress him."

The thought of undressing him, excited her yet she was afraid of her lust going crazy like last time she could feel it slowly building, she wanted this so badly for so damn long she could barely hold back.

Quickly both Wendy and Nick watching Amber removing her clothing showing off more and more of her amazing vampiric body it had changed her and her skin looking radiant and brighter from drinking Nick's blood.

"Holy fuck...So that what becoming a vampire does to you," Nick commented.

She got to her bra and panties...Slowly taking it off letting them see it with widen horny eyes, now she stood naked her in best friend room...No her girlfriend's room, as her boyfriend watches...The idea just exciting her more.

"It nominally happens when a pure-blood or high-rank vampire turns someone...They turn even more attractive and beautiful," She smiles her red-eye glowing

"Well, you look...Amazing and Wendy you still look amazing."

"T-Thanks."

"I'm a little curious...How did my blood taste?"

"It was...possibly, no the most delicious thing I had ever tasted," she murmured, in a dream-like state, blushing.

"Huh...O-Ok then."

Amber chuckled softly, "you know you should never underestimate a vampires lust...on Thursday I almost tried raped you."

"Wait what!?"

Wendy held him tighten protecting him from the madwoman, Amber merely chuckled again.

"Yeah luckily my...Friends stopped me and calmed me down...Which took hours the whole time fantasying about this moment...And what we're about to do...I'm going to enjoy this my darling, being a teased for so long even if I have to share with wolfy," Amber said her eye glowing a bright red.

Wendy chuckled a mean grin on her face, "I could say the same thing to you, on Tuesday I almost made him mine, he is my...Chosen mate after all and now I have to share him," she turned to him her silver eye glowing faintly, "you better satisfy me, my Mate."

Nick pained slightly Amber crawling on the bed on top of him, corned by two dangerous yet beautiful women.

"You're the other version's...Aren't you."

Both just grinned looking to each other with a smile chuckling softly at his answer.

"There is no other version...This just out desires and lustful side coming out, a werewolf lust is another thing not to tamper with."

"Don't worry," Amber reassured him, "we love you more than we lust for you, so we will be ever so gentle."

Both girls closed in, touching him, holding him down and close, slowly getting him out his hoodie throwing it to the ground moving with his shirt and vest.

"Wait...Who's going to be his first kiss?" Amber asked in the middle of it all.

Wendy and Nick blushed, glancing away embarrassed.

"I-I was his first kiss...Back on Tuesday when I went a bit...Crazy."

Amber was a little hurt his first kiss, being stolen but her, Wendy glanced at the nervous Nick and back to Amber, then something came to mind, a lustful grin spread across her on her face.

"B-But I can make it up for it...I got a great idea."

Wendy grabbed Amber's head both crashing into Nick's lips creating a strange three way kiss, Wendy and Amber moaning from the experience, their lips, so soft, so sweet, Nick's mind raced in this crazy three-way kiss.

Both slowly losing themselves into the kiss slipping there tongue into his mouth invading his tongue rubbing it with their own, Wendy and Amber grinding there wet pussies against his jeans holding onto him tightly and safely, Wendy's was longer then Amber's yet she seemed more control of her tongue this was insane, but he fucking loved it pushing back with his own lust.

There grip and hold on him grew tighter, actively trying to tear his belt and jeans off, they could smell his cock now they were eager too taste it, this was their man the man they knew and love, it drove them fucking insane.

Seeing them struggled Nick quickly helped them, taking his belt off however their firm grip held him in place so he couldn't intervene.

"We can do the rest Nick," Wendy said pulling back.

"Lay back and relax a little," Amber spoke after pulling off the kiss.

He nodded it clear they wanted to be in control so he let him they have it, he trusted them he loved them...And they really just wanted to fuck him...Just as he really wanted to fuck them too.

Like, little school girls, they giggled and chuckled in excitement pulling down his jeans finding his dark red boxers, but more importantly a big bulge that was struggling in there confines, both stared at the hidden man making him a little self-conscious.

"Oh my...this scent...it so...intense!" Amber gasped.

"Just as I remember it, all mine."

"You mean all ours," Amber reminded her.

"Right, right let just get it off now."

With something she finally agreed with both grabbed his boxers added tearing it off in excitement Nick help.

"My lucky boxers! No!"

They tilted there head.

"What? I had to wear them on a night like this!"

Both girl just chuckled, of course Nick had lucky boxers, of course he would do something so silly...Of course that's what made him so special too, now all of them were naked on Wendy's bed his hard cock for all to see the scent was, even more, intended for the both of them their heavy hot breath brushing against his cock, pressing their amazing bodies on top of him.

"Look our little human so excited."

"Trust me he makes the cutest moans," Wendy added.

"Hey! I err give manly moan...I'm not a girl."

Slowly turned to his face the blood drain from his face as both gave a haunting grin, a seductive one, and a mischievous one their eyes glowing.

"Do you wanna make a bet on that," Wendy said.

"I'm quite interested into hearing these cute moans of yours," Amber asked slyly.

Nick nervously glanced at the two predators in the bed his joky personality fading, sweat slowly started to form to the thought of been pleasured by them, sure he was in love with them and they were his lovers but...The danger, he liked it.

"So you want to go straight to the cherry popping or have some foreplay?"

Both Amber and Nick stopped, all three of them were virgins while having barely having very little experience other than the porn they watch but foreplay they knew...The three certainly knew that even foreplay was a little unknown to them...The most experienced would be Amber from her threesome but even then she was under in her lust rage, she can barely remember what happened.

"Err foreplay...I'd probably just cum as soon as I enter so good idea...God that a weird thing to think about...And we need condoms."

"FUCK THAT!" they both shouted.

"I've waited almost a week to have you raw thick cock inside me I refused to have you wear a stupid condom! You cumming inside me! You need to mark my inside as yours!" Wendy commented.

"I agree it would feel better without one, why should I have more pleasure then you? And don't worry about pregnancy it extremely hard to get a vampire pregnant."

"Yeah and...For some reason, I don't feel fertile tonight even under the pure blood moon."

"That because werewolves enter a 'heat' season in spring so it's impossible to get a werewolf pregnant before then unless you get a powerful fertility potion to activate a mini heat season," he explained.

Both stared bewildered by the amount of info he knew.

"What? I read all this in that werewolf encyclopedia book...There a vampire one and I'm reading that fucker next...I wanna know more about my vampire girlfriend."

Amber blushed giving him a quick kiss on his lips, short and very, very sweet, "S-Such a gentleman."

He shrugged no problem he wanted to know what secrets vampires had, anything he could use on his vampiric lover, as Amber and Nick had a tender moment enjoying the sight of each other, Nick suddenly jolted.

"Oh fuck," he moaned resting back.

Amber snapped back finding Wendy licking his cock, she froze watching Amber frown.

"What?"

"You started without me!"

Wendy rolled her silver eyes, "Stop complaining a double blow him with me."

With a sigh she nervously came to his cock watching it pulse in front of her, a part of her was nervous and wary the first cock she ever saw yet another part wanted her to go for it her vampiric lust taking over.

"Go on...It will make him feel really good."

The promise at his pleasure, triggered her desire a curiosity yet raw feeling inside her, building her carnal lust threatening to burst, her enhanced senses let her read him he was nervous, excited and horny...She really wanted to make him shiver.