All Comments on 'Under Your Spell'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So real

You really captured life for a single human being! Looking forward to reading more of your work!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

What a nice surprise to find this new story notice today. I loved this. It was beautiful and tender and so very believable. You plucked the emotions so seemingly effortlessly and laid them bare for the world to share. I think this is some of your best work and I'm so glad you let us see the beautiful thoughts and feelings that are hidden away in you. Bravo!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago

Yukonnights said most of it for me. Just loved every sentence and paragraph, like a favorite romance novel. Very real and emotional. The sex got me very wet. Can't wait to read more.

xoxo,

Di

holliday1960holliday1960over 3 years ago
Raw, Human Emotion

Exquisitely written and tastefully fine-tuned. It captures every nuance of an endless pain-equals-pleasure romance. Channeling Hannah is an excellent artistic move on your part. You've done well.

Wordsmith8863Wordsmith8863over 1 year ago

Thanks for expanding on Hannah's story, amazing piece of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES