All Comments on 'Undercover'

by MollyG18

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JonConningtonJonConningtonabout 1 year ago

Interesting! Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep, every female cop that goes undercover is a black cock whore down deep inside. Stereo-typical shit, just stupid.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

GGG cup boobs? Enough to get me to move on to other stories.

DougsLairDougsLairabout 1 year ago

Good start, especially since I know a Lindsey Meyer, and I'm leo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get rid of most of the stereotypes, like ridiculously oversized breasts and it could be an interesting read. A good story develops characters that are pretty much normal that people can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh leave the girl alone, It's her first story and at least she giving it a go. Fair enough, GGG size tits is going a bit far, but we all learn from experience and I for one hope that this young lady keeps writing, and within time get better with these things. But the story on a whole was not bad at all. Look forward to the next chapter Molly,

ChelseaVixenChelseaVixenabout 1 year ago

Dont the critics bother you. This is about fun. This is about fantasy, so have fun. Thats what I do in my stories. Gritty realism is not what I want. And anything can happen in real. I found that out for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. Please include more details on feet, nail polish and what he orders her to wear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. I like your style of writin. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was an amazing start to what I hope will be a long story! Love the premise, think it’s clever to hopefully show her conflicting thoughts on wanting it and feeling guilty.

If it’s your first story then I’m blown away! Keep going and I look forward to the next chapter! Can’t wait to see what “Molly” does when she meets DaShawn

RaquelWRaquelWabout 1 year ago

super start,

really enjoyed the 1st episode

looking forward to the next few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay I’ve read this twice and I need to know when chapter 2 is coming out! Please tell me it’s soon? I love a good corruption story and can’t wait to see her be corrupted by her new Daddy

federiquitofederiquitoabout 1 year ago

I loved this first chapter, I look forward to the next chapter.

Hopefully this racist busty cop gets a lot of black cock.

Please don't take long to write the next chapter, hopefully it will be a series of many chapters.

Greetings from Federico

From Mexico.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 year ago

Excellent writing, I'm a Dom Daddy myself.....looking forward to more chapters and see her submit to her new "Daddy".

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

A well-written story with an exciting plot. Good internal dialogue.Constructive criticism: The co psting is too loosely set up as Lindsay isn't given adequate Information to make a sting. Deshawn is too forward in his approach. He tells Molly she is going be a prostitute. That's not an excellent way to make contact with a young female who is simply wanting to begin a relationship. "Molly" does not act like a professional as she seems to want to meet Deshawn for sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Deshawn will ask his black girlfriend to check out Lindsay and she starts by ripping open the buttons of her sexy dress to expose the wires embedded inside Deshawn is treated to a spectacular catfight between two women as the black girlfriend ends up owning Lindsay as her bitch as she puts her hard to work sucking Deshawn's well endowed BBC while getting her luscious back whipped with a bullwhip untill she submissively surrenders to her Black Mistress.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Good beginning!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i recently watched a Police Series where a man was under cover with a MC Gang. One day he took one of his female Co workers with him on the case. After they partied for a while one of the Gang put his arms around her and said, I would like to get to know your friend, she looks like she has a talented mouth. They then went to a bedroom This was rated 14+ so no nudity, but it was not long before you heard bed springs bouncing and her moaning.

The next morning she walked back to the car with glassy eyes and messed up hair. Her partner said, I cannot believe you had sex with that man. She said, no different then you having sex with the girl I saw you leave with earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous