All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 05'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

Very, very hot. At last, Cade finally gets some satisfaction, only to have her running away from him. Please continue with the next chapter soon. I'm dying to read more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

If only Industrial espionage was EVER this sexy. Hot story in every aspect. Like good tv your mind suspends reality. Hot sex scene, short compact. Well done. I'm only one third in!

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
TIT FOR TAT

SHE GOT HER WISH, THE HARD WAY. REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If only she had that car that first day

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

He gave her what she wants but she lost control of the situation and is now running away from the "control freak"when obviously she likes when he is in control and man handling her. Who is the control freak now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter is a totally unrealistic anticlimax.

Both protagonists behaving way outside of their core values and past behaviours.

1 star from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES