Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going that way too; you can't give me a little ride? I'll pay you gas money, okay?" She forced a smile.

"Don't you have somebody else you can get to take you?" She was so cute, almost looking cartoonishly adorable as her features became crestfallen.

"Please Derrick, won't you help me out?" I was captured by her innate innocence even though I knew what she was like in her personal life.

Had an inkling anyway as I popped the lock at my passenger side door. Jenny cautiously slid in beside me, locking the door after she rolled the window all the way down. I thought that shit was sketchy, but ignored it turning up my music. Jenny hunched down in the seat clutching her purse to her chest.

"Derrick?" She didn't speak until we were in gridlock two blocks away from work.

"Where do you want me to drop you off over here?"

"I wanna talk."

"That's not what I asked you; I asked where you wanted me to let you out over here, Jenny." I regretted letting her in my car, annoyed at her demeanor and silence up to this point.

"Don't tell on me, okay Derrick?"

"Sure." I replied exasperated.

"It would be really bad if people found out about Lan, ruin things with his family and us. They really wouldn't accept him out of the closet and my family thinks we're together, like a couple. I'm just trying to look out for both of our interests and office gossip would undo everything I've built there up to this point. It's not what you think Derrick; we're not perverts. I-mean I'm not a pervert. I have needs and stuff.

Please don't tell." She was stammering staring down at the tops of her thighs.

"I said I wasn't gonna tell."

"AAAWWWW PLEEEASE DON'T TELL PEOPLE BECAUSE-PLEASE DERRICK, DON'T SPREAD THAT SHIT AROUND THE OFFICE!!" Jenny broke down crying hard, tears streaming down her face. In moments she was spewing gibberish leaning against the open window drawing her knees up into her chest. Some old guy in the next car over was peering directly into my car. The expression on his face said he thought I was some type of abusive boyfriend.

"Jenny calm down." I worked to keep my tone even, kicking myself inside.

"AAAHHHH DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FIND OUT, DERRICK!!" Her face was twisted up, eyes reddened both nostrils running, mouth agape. Jenny was having a full on panic attack. The guy in the other car seemed to drift closer staring into my Prius angrily.

"FUCK!!" A space opened up in the lane at my immediate left.

I took the out with a sharp turn into a Carl's Junior parking lot across the street. I figured it would be further torture getting Jenny out of my car silently resolving to ride it out until she felt comfortable. I was trapped, so I got into the drive through lane. Jenny was peering out the window quieting down a bit before regarding me.

"You're gonna tell, aren't you?"

"I'm not gonna tell Jenny; what do you want from the menu?" I played it cool, but my heart was racing. She stared at me wiping some tears as she peered across me at the menu.

"A small bottle of water, and a cheeseburger."

"Alright." I cautiously leaned over opening my glove compartment giving her a packet of wipes to clean her face.

"Thanks."

Traffic was extremely congested, so I wasn't going to get home until after 8pm, so I ordered a meal deal having an impromptu dinner with Jenny who was almost back to normal. I felt really guilty for laughing at her all day chalking the situation up to immediate karma for my actions. She nibbled on her burger sitting with her back against the passenger door facing me. Jenny sniffled a little bit prompting me to hand her a napkin from my bag.

"Man, I'm sorry about melting down in your car." She was still breathing heavily as she apologized.

"No, it's okay because it was my fault, Jenny; I'm sorry about laughing at you today." I was contrite as she took a swig from her bottle of water.

"Guess I needed it anyway; Lan says I'm a tight ass."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm always uptight because well, I'm afraid people are going to find out about my sham relationship."

"Break up with him." Jenny pondered my words for a few moments.

"Not that easy Derrick; I've been with him since high school. Actually we kind of grew up together and our families are real close, practically in-laws. We're all really religious Catholics to a fault and uhm, the folks wouldn't go for it. I'm just playing my part until I can figure something out."

"Lan doesn't seem to care; he uh, hit on me at the convention." I figured sewing a little dissention might help Jenny out.

"Oh he hits on everybody, the slut."

Seconds later we both were laughing at the insult sharing a moment releasing stress. Jenny was really cute and down to earth after all was said and done. We sat there listening to music watching the traffic thin out.

"Hey Derrick, my boyfriend is fucking gay."

"You don't say." We shared another round of healthy laughter as she relaxed letting her feet touch the floor of my car for the first time since she got inside.

"It's not all that bad being his beard; in fact, it's the best of both worlds. I get an attractive boyfriend and a cute BFF simultaneously, Derrick." Jenny fished her phone out of her purse bring up a photo of Lan lying face down in women's lingerie. It was boudoir type photo which made me half choke on my soda while she laughed.

"Too much information." I humorously balked at the pic.

"Sorry, check this out, then." Jenny handed me her phone looking away sheepishly. There was a paused video clip of her and Lan sitting in what looked like their living room. One of their huge dildos was planted on the coffee table between the happy couple.

"What is this?" Jenny offered no explanation scooting down in her seat scratching her temple as she took a swig from her water bottle. I hit the clip activating it, apprehensively.

In the brief seconds long video clip, Jenny knelt in front of the coffee table eyeballing the huge pink dildo and Lan alternately as if answering some unsaid dare before stretching her big, pale lips around the head of the sex toy. Her hands were planted flat on the table as the rest of the dildo began to disappear between her lips. Two thirds of it disappeared before she relented coughing profusely, cupping her hand under her chin. Lan applauded the improbable feat.

"That's not real; that's a fucking filter or something." I was skeptical.

"It's real."

"That dildo is as big as my forearm; you used a filter or something to fake that shit."

"Oh, so they have dick sucking filters now; is that right Derrick?"

"I don't believe it." Jenny jerked in her seat, her almond shaped eyes registering indignation.

"That was last year, I can take the whole thing now."

"Yeah right, Jenny."

"Man you don't know shit about me or my head game. I've cultivated my skill, honed it to perfection and my shit is air tight." I was giggling before she even finished her sentence.

"I CALL BULLSHIT!!"

"Bullshit? Don't let my face fool you Derrick; don't laugh at me either. I'm the undercover Asian superhead, FYI." She was really irritated by my disbelief.

"Not a comparison you want to get out there, Jenny."

"Want me to prove it?"

"Huh?"

"I'll blow you; prove it." Jenny looked serious, but I still balked stifling some laughter.

"Cut it out, Jenny."

"I mean it; I'll blow you." Her eyes narrowed in open challenge.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah, you shitting on my head game, Derrick; you have no idea how good I am." I leaned forward cradling the steering wheel to my chest for a few seconds before staring back at Jenny Delacruz. The mood definitely changed inside my car.

************

"So, you need to take your pants, off." Jenny followed me into the motel room close pushing the door closed, locking it. Her brow furrowed as she sat her purse on the small table adjacent to the motel door.

"You first." I countered, still not believing what was happening.

"What? I don't need to take my clothes off I'm sucking your dick; that's it Derrick."

Jenny looked indignant.

"Uh, you don't want to get comfortable?"

"Lose the pants, Derrick." Jenny closed the distance between us unbuckling me with nimble fingers. I instinctively went to stop her, but she gave me this insistent look before popping the single metal button on my jeans, drawing my zipper down.

"Uhm, okay you're-just doing it, huh?"

"Sit down, so I can get your jeans off. It's better this way because there's nothing in the way. Sit on the edge of the bed." I nervously gulped as Jenny reached into my opened jeans tugging at my briefs until half of my cock flopped out in front of her eyes.

"Okay."

I awkwardly plopped down on the edge of the bed, surprised when Jenny knelt methodically yanking my pants and underwear past my knees. She stopped long enough to remove my shoes, leaving my socks in place. Jenny captured my pants dutifully folding them, placing them on the bed beside me.

"Clean." I felt a twinge of embarrassment watching as she took a few seconds to look into the crotch of my boxers, tossing them on top of my pants.

"EXCUSE YOU!!" I retorted, offended.

Jenny suddenly lunged forward taking two thirds of me between her plump lips, working her head back and forth on all fours. All of my issues dissipated on contact as Jenny inched forward getting sloppy in the process. I still couldn't believe what was happening as this woman considered prim and proper at work, got down to serious business.

The loud slurping noise made things surreal and visually intoxicating. She was still the same Jenny Delacruz, cute as a button with her shoulder length hair drawn behind her ears as her overly large lips were obscenely stretched around my member.

When you really thought about it, her oversized lips were the only thing that stood out on her body. They were sort of pale looking in contrast with the tanned skin tone you saw on most women from the Philippines or Vietnam. Jenny didn't wear a lot of makeup, usually just a bit of eyeshadow to bring out her almond eyes and nothing more. Once this Slovakian guy at work tried to put the moves on her at work only to be shot down with impunity.

Afterwards, he tried to spread rumors that she was mentally slow, saying she looked like a fish in the face. Jenny murdered him with divine indifference; ignoring him so intensely that he nearly ran up on her. He got fired and she even denied knowing who he was, afterwards.

A shiver ran up my spine as her tiny fingers gradually enclosed around the base of my cock, just below my sack. Jenny inched forward on her knees arching her back slightly into a sort of upright fetal position. She was getting some real depth as my hand hovered in the air a few inches behind her scalp. Her efforts made me want to shove her head down further on my endowment.

I was above average in length, with an inherited thickness that seemed to give her a bit of trouble. Jenny disengaged, with a bit of coughing, kneeling upright. Her chin was glistening with saliva in abundance. In fact, it was running off her chin onto the yellow hoodie covering her chest.

"It's okay." She said out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"You can grab the back of my head and push your dick into my mouth if you want. I'm cool with it, Derrick; you can fuck my mouth, alright?" I did a double take at the casual consent and flat tone of her voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I wasn't lying about deep throating all those dildos with my boyfriend, Lan. You saw what I had at that convention, Derrick."

"But I'm not sure, uhm..." I was still hesitant with images of being dragged into the H.R. Department the following day.

"Fuck my face; I can handle it." She replied pointedly.

Jenny brought her other hand up, using all of her fingers around the base of my cock, now. She tightened her grip just under my testes making veins appear along my shaft. This twenty something knew her business, almost getting all I had to offer with just a bit left outside. I can't even describe how good she felt, involuntarily arching up into her rounded face. Jenny kept her head stationary taking a few timid plunges before my left hand became sentient palming the back of her head like a basketball.

My hips started bucking of their own accord while she remained inhumanly still taking the invading thrusts, like a champ. A couple of deep strokes in yielded new depths as the crown of my cock hit the back of her mouth. The pervasive, audible gurgling and slick sounds of my member violating her maw, filled the small, cheap motel room. My mind was all over the place, blown away by the fact that she paid for this space. I couldn't believe this supposedly innocent girl was capable of such nastiness. It was almost like she was reading my mind because she lurched forward, taking it all.

I lost it, gasping out loud like some excited teenager. There was no mistaking the odd sensation as the head of my prick and a bit of the upper portion of my shaft got lodged in her throat. It almost felt like a surrogate vagina, but I was afraid to move. I was worried about choking the poor girl to death using my other hand to cradle her head. I slowly withdrew, luxuriating in the sensation until my spit soaked cock popped out of her mouth.

"Why'd you take it out?"

"Uhm, safety?" Jenny raised an eyebrow, squinting her almond eyes like I'd insulted her ego.

The entire length of my cock disappeared down her throat in response to my concern. Jenny even got more of my endowment into her throat until her big, pale lips were in my pubes. Seems, she took this as some sort of challenge, bouncing her head in my lap but not disengaging. My inner thighs tightened up and before long, I was shoving her head wildly down into my crotch. Frothy spittle ran freely down her chin, lathering up my pubes. I could feel oily wetness running down the crack of my ass. This woman truly had no gag reflex, and it felt heavenly.

Jenny was so good at what she was doing, that I was drenched in perspiration. My shirt was stuck to my back while rivers of sweat ran stinging into my eyes. This was the true definition of being sucked off. I ended up lying on my back staring at the uneven paint job on the ceiling. I just let go, forgetting her humanity as I fucked her face to my heart's content. Other than the nasty sounds coming from her mouth, Jenny was silent, calm, and composed. It started to feel a little criminal for my tastes as I drew back disengaging. My cock was a glistening mess, covered in froth and precum. Jenny straightened her back, looking at my face, placidly.

"You ready to cum?"

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away." I apologized.

"That's not what I asked; are you ready to cum, Derrick?" Nothing changed about her tone. It was like we were still at work having a casual conversation at the watercooler.

"YEAH, RIGHT!!" I have to admit to having a bruised ego because of her attitude. I'd been giving her the business, but Jenny wasn't fazed in the least.

Her left hand cupped the underside of my balls, caressing and rolling them while her free hand became a fist around the base of my cock. I watched as Jenny leaned forward hiding everything that wasn't covered by her fist. Her youthful, rounded cheeks suddenly imploded making me squeal like a pig. She managed to suck a bit harder maintain the suction as I flopped about on the bed, messing up the semi-cleaned sheets. This innocent looking Filipina began bobbing her head violently, taking me to nirvana and back again. I could feel the churning load being drawn directly up my shaft.

"AAAAAWWWWW FAAAWWWWK MAAANNN!!" All masculinity was lost in a falsetto screech as I exploded in her mouth.

At the very second the first bit of my seed hit her tongue, Jenny's right hand began jacking my slick shaft like her life depended on it. All of my limbs went rubbery, the power in them, lost in the moment. Through it all, she never stopped or lessened that vacuum seal. Finally, she drew back still in possession of my rock hard member. I glanced up as a bit of thick, milky cum dribbled down her chin. She cupped her hand under, catching it in her palm. Jenny slurped it up loudly, sounding like she was drinking soup.

"I can't believe this shit." I whimpered.

"Like my technique, Derrick?"

"Fuck yeah; are you kidding?" Jenny was smiling at the expression on my sweaty face. The pride was swelling up in her modest chest.

"Well I told you I got my shit tight; besides, that's just one style. I've got several more that are even better."

"Bullshit." I couldn't believe my ears, playfully scoffing.

Jenny squinted with this wry sort of smile still lightly tugging at the base of my cock. She bent at the waist planting her fat lips at the junction where my thigh met my pelvis. It was wholly unexpected as evidenced by the sustained lilting whine that escaped my lips. Jenny sucked hard at that connecting junction making me flop about further, almost grabbing her head. She slid overtaking both of my testes in her mouth, running her tongue all over them while still lightly tugging my shaft. It was different as she started licking just under my balls, twirling her tongue on my taint.

It was odd and weird feeling her in that spot for a few moments before she slid to the other side sucking on that junction as well. I felt her teeth nip at the delicate flesh of my inner thigh, alternating with the flat of her tongue before she suddenly relented. She stared at my face running her tongue over her bottom lip before speaking.

"Watch."

I watched as she used the tips of her thumb, index, and middle fingers on the head of my cock, teasing mercilessly until I started to squirm. She leaned in mimicking the motion with the tip of her tongue as I got so hard, it hurt. Precum was running freely from the head of my cock signaling an imminent burst of joy, which Jenny took note of. Her round face got real close to my cock as she used only her thumb and index finger tapping it against her big, pale lips.

"AWWWW SHIT, AWWW FAAAWK!!" I was right at the finish line and she knew it.

A thick, milky rope exploded from the head of my cock vertically soiling her left cheek. That first strand shot across her eye ending up on her forehead as several more shot out in strong, forceful pulses. Jenny did me one better pressing her big lips hard against the underside of my cock as I humped up off the mattress against her face. This sort of transitioned into kissing and sensual licking of my member until it was completely clean.

"What I tell you, Derrick? I got my shit tight; nobody got my head game, beat." I wearily raised a thumb finally getting a self-assured chuckle out of the unassuming Filipina.

"Damn, I'm blown away." I admitted as she got up walking in to the bathroom, running some water.

"Don't tell."

"Huh?" I washed her meticulously clean her face with a hot towel, before regarding me stoically.

"Don't tell anybody at work about seeing me at that convention." She reiterated, drying her face.

"I won't."

"I'll see you at work; I'm getting a Uber, home Derrick." Jenny walked back into the room removing some Chapstick from her purse.

I watched her coat her big, plush lips, before pulling out her phone. I couldn't help but check out her modest body, wondering what else she could do. She just seemed to have a regular build, nothing out of the ordinary, but her skill level put her through the roof. Jenny noticed me watching but said nothing.

"I'll drive you home, Jenny."

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"Because of that look on your face."

"What look?"

"That look that says you want some pussy." Jenny was tapping away at her phone, not even looking at me, anymore. I remembered that Slovakian guy, wondering what he would've done if she'd blown him like me.