Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, Jenny?"

"I'm saving myself for marriage; would you eat a piece of fruit that somebody bit out of beforehand, Derrick?"

"No, I guess not." I hated that she made sense; but nothing changed the fact that she'd nearly sucked my balls off. Jenny slung her purse opening the door but stopped glancing back at me.

"Don't tell on me."

"I won't."

"Good, maybe I'll show you a few more techniques some time." With that, she left the motel room, sternly pulling the door closed behind herself. I was still staring minutes later, before getting my bearings. I got up to have a quick shower.

My boxers were missing.

***********

The following day I went to work with the expected weirdness of the previous night's incident creeping up on me as I walked to the time clock. Jenny was about seven feet out in front of me clocking in surrounded by a group of her associates, mostly Asian women. I slowed my pace not wanting things to get weird when our eyes met. This group of women in the office seemed to go everywhere in groups, closely huddled together. I guess it was for mutual support and protection from any potential suitors. That clique was made up of mostly married women or otherwise attached. I'd heard many family friendly conversations sitting around the office.

They were like a human swarm or cloud travelling uniformly to the door leading onto the office floor. I watched Jenny casually conversing with her friends like nothing happened the night prior. Hours early she was in my car having a panic attack that led to one of the best blowjobs I'd ever received. I was lying to myself; Jenny had given me the best blowjob I'd ever received in retrospect against the other women I'd been with. I kept thinking about that huge pink dildo Jenny engulfed in that short video clip. It was insane and inhuman the way her lips stretched around that sex toy slowly swallowing a third of it up into her gullet. I got stuck on the fact that Jenny claimed that she was now able to swallow the entire thing.

My aisle was already mostly full with everyone already logged into their laptops. Jenny was tapping away on her keyboard, focused. I paused for a second looking at her profile instantly transported back to that motel room the night prior. The memory left an impression so distinct that I could've swore I still felt her lips stretched around my girth. She seemed to sense my presence casually glancing over at me for a second or two, emotionless. I flushed, feeling warmth in my features as she looked away back at her monitor. I quickly logged in feeling embarrassed for the uncontrolled response to her stare. I kicked myself for responding like some dumb high schooler.

Hours later into work, I was having trouble concentrating with Jenny sitting across the aisle. I wondered if we were really through after last night. I kicked myself again remembering that she only blew me to keep her secret. Jenny Delacruz was just so cute, annoying so at times. I remembered how people talked about her and Lan like some perfect couple suited only for each other. There were even jokes that both might produce an ugly kid because they were so beautiful together. Now, the cat was out of the bag and Jenny had been outed. When you thought about it, she really was single. It was odd and perplexing that she didn't mind giving me a sloppy blowjob but balked at sex.

I had this strange feeling at the back of my head that grew in intensity until I was compelled to glance over my shoulder. Jenny was sitting at her desk facing out into the aisle in my direction. It felt like she was looking right at me, but her face was static, unemotional. She was talking into her headset with a client staring blankly in my direction. My field of vision focused right in on the big, pale looking lips which stood out on her oval shaped face. They just seemed bigger than before and I wondered if it was because of that blowjob. Jenny casually reached onto her station top drawing a vial of Chapstick from her purse. She popped it open and began slowly coating those lips evenly with the greasy stick.

"Uhm, yeah." I mumbled getting out of my desk for my second break. I took another look back finding her finishing up sitting the vial upright on her desk. I shoved my hands into my pocket stalking off to the break room for a drink of soda.

Jenny appeared in the breakroom as I was having a drink. I gritted my teeth behind my lips as she approached.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"What?" I instantly felt like an idiot because I'd been trying not to look at her all day, but her presence in the breakroom spoke to my obvious failure.

"Don't be that way; I saw you staring; you were staring at me, right?" Jenny didn't waste time getting right to the point with this sort of half annoyed look on her face.

"I saw you, so?" I tried to sound disinterested, and casual as she glanced over her shoulder making sure we were alone.

"Are you still thinking about that blowjob?"

"Uhm, no." I knew I fucked up with that lame sounding denial, as she inched closer filling her cup at the soda dispenser. Jenny took a long sip from the paper cup, still glancing around the empty breakroom.

"Hey, it's cool and I'm flattered, but we can't fuck or anything like that, Derrick."

"You have a high opinion of yourself."

"You do too; I bet you twenty dollars, your dick is hard, right now." There was a sarcastic smirk on her face that rubbed me the wrong way.

"No."

"No you're not hard; no, you won't bet me and lose twenty bucks?" She was definitely feeling herself in this moment as I considered my next move. I was hard enough to cut diamond.

"I'm going back to my desk." I went to leave but she took a side step in front of me.

"Hey, can I ask you a favor?" For some reason I felt trapped in my own ego, wanting to keep some distance between us and a little ashamed that she called me out.

"What?"

"Can I borrow seventy-five cents for the vending machine; I don't have change in my purse?" I didn't expect that question but dug into my pockets anyway.

"Sure."

"I'll get it myself." Jenny's hand plunged into my pocket quickly grabbing my hardened shaft.

She gave it a playful little squeeze before withdrawing her hand full of my pocket change. Jenny was smiling warmly, giggling a little bit as she counted out three quarters returning the rest. Her middle fingers slid slowly along my shaft as she withdrew her fingers. She clutched the loose change to her bosom still giggling as she turned walking over to the vending machine. I couldn't help but look at her almost nondescript butt hidden behind some fairly loose blue jeans. I glanced up finding her looking at me, clearly amused. I turned back to the soda dispenser filling my cup as she got a treat from the vending machine, snickering as she left.

"Ah shit." I was embarrassed.

I ended up going to the bathroom to adjust myself before returning to my cubicle. Jenny wasn't done sticking it to me, sitting with her swivel chair pointed out into our mutual aisle. No one was the wiser of what was occurring between us as she sat there with a large Butterfinger in her fist. She was talking to a client on her headset carefully peeling the wrapper halfway. I wanted to look away but couldn't, watching half of that bar disappear behind her big, pale lips. Jenny gave it an audible bite, the crunch lingering in my ears as she turned back to her computer screen. I hated that my cock twitched from the visual alone.

Not one to admit defeat, I turned inward towards my desk but found myself sneaking a peek at her. Jenny seemed to have eyes in the back of her head, sitting there using Chapstick to coat those big, pale lips in a tantalizingly slow effort. She was looking right at me with this self-assured smirk on her face. Jenny was definitely trolling me. Ms. Delacruz was getting off on the fact that I was tenting my fucking pants and it pissed me off. The experience sent me back some years to a sexually tragic incident in my youth where this particularly fetching girl teased me to distraction leading me to flame out. I made the mistake of asking her out in public only to be spectacularly rebuffed.

That sinking feeling returned to accompany my tented slacks. I looked back over my shoulder finding Jenny laser focused on the job. She was done screwing around with me for the day. It didn't help my burgeoning tumescence which was pressed up against the underside of my desk. Almost thirty minutes later I was more manageable as the office begin to let out at the close of the work day. I dragged a bit finishing up before trudging off to the time clock. That's when I found Jenny wasn't through teasing me standing in line with about five office acquaintances.

"Bitch." I screamed internally at the sight of her. This cuddly cute Filipina was standing there with a blow pop sucker in her mouth.

I was obliged to get in line one person behind her clique which consisted of other Asian women working in the office. They were conversing like high school students, giggling, and intermittently speaking in their native languages. Two of the gathered women were Filipina, while the remaining colleague appeared Korean or Chinese. My eyes zeroed in on the sucker plunging methodically in and out of her mouth in between conversation. Those big ass pale lips were calling out to me in the worst way as I tried to avert my gaze a couple of times.

"Bakit ka nagsususo sa lollipop na ganyan? Mukha kang kalapating mababa ang lipad." One of her friends called out the elephant in the corridor earning a burst of girlish laughter. Some of the people waiting in line looked confused and a little annoyed.

"You're supposed to be my friend, bitch." Jenny replied between laughter, giving the woman a playful shove.

"That's why I said it in our language." This was apparently the punchline to a joke for those of us, not in the know.

"Siguro dapat kang sumuso sa ilang mga lollipop, kung gayon makakakuha ka ng asawa." All of the women stopped short looking at Jenny, before whooping it up like she'd just shut down her friend. The girls continued laughing, no harm done.

I glanced around spotting some Asian guy who looked flushed. He apparently understood what was said as I turned back finding Jenny clocking out. She was standing at an angle so that I could see her still fellating that sucker. I had a hand in my pocket, restraining myself. If I tried to adjust, somebody might notice. Jenny and company half ran by me, off to greener pastures leaving me wrangling a massive rod. I thought about going to the restroom to adjust myself, but didn't trust my baser instincts, leaving the building for the adjacent, multi level parking garage.

Upper level management were allowed to park on the ground floor while everyone else was one level below the roof. Just ahead about fifteen feet, Jenny and company continued their revelry entering the garage. I hung back wanting no more teasing as she continued covertly acting up.

"What the fuck?" Jenny was leaning against my car, sucking the shit out of that blow pop.

"You're not happy to see me?"

"No." My ego did the talking knowing she was probably looking for more validation.

"Very funny; so, where's my twenty bucks?" She was leaning on my driver's side door, arms folded across her modest bust, audibly sucking on that sucker.

"We didn't bet; I-I mean I didn't make that bet."

"You should still give me the twenty dollars anyway because you knew you were going to lose with a big, hard ass dick. Come on, Derrick; I deserve it."

"I didn't bet; why should I pay?" Jenny laughed this girlish sort of chuckle of awareness that my nose was open.

About ten feet away the parking garage elevator opened revealing some managers from our front office. One of them gave the obligatory wave in our direction. I waved back knowing I didn't have to because they didn't care. When I turned back, Jenny was at the trunk of my car hunched over, looking apprehensive.

"Don't want to be seen with me."

"Yes, that's right Derrick."

"Then why are you waiting at my car, Jenny?"

"I wanted to give you something Derrick; do you want it or are we going to continue having an argument I don't really give a fuck about?" Despite her words, Jenny turned away giving me a view of the back of her head.

"Jenny?"

"Hey man, you like my lips, don't you?" It was a strange question that came out of nowhere but was right on the money.

"Yeah, I like them." I walked to the back of my car looking at her profile. I watched those juicy lips sucking and licking that candy in a manner that had my pants tented. It was just the two of us surrounded by scores of empty vehicles as Jenny regarded me.

"They used to make fun of me in high school because of my big lips; called me fish face and some other stupid shit. A couple of bitches called me pussy lips. Some of the guys on the football team called them DSL; know what that means, Derrick?"

"Dick sucking lips."

"Yeah that's right, dick sucking lips, Derrick. I used to go down on Lan, but he wasn't much up to the occasion as you well know. Funny, but after the big reveal, we got into BFF mode with this little competition. Both of us, size queens; fucking around with dildos. I beat him, all the time, Derrick; so, do you want what I have for you, or not?" Jenny turned towards me, swirling her tongue on the tip of that blow pop.

"Uhm, yeah Jenny."

She fished in her pocket retrieving three quarters which she placed on the trunk with a mischievous giggle. I had been trolled as Jenny cupped a hand over her mouth full on laughing.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck my mouth...again?" Jenny raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Jenny used her hand sweeping the change off my trunk onto the ground behind the car, before getting down on her knees. I found myself standing over her as she looked up into my eyes.

"Treat it like a pussy, Derrick." I didn't waste any time unzipping.

The crown of my found some resistance against those big pale lips, pushing through with a modicum of effort. The sensation was different this time as she slightly vacuumed her cheeks along my shaft. There was an audible pop as I pulled out repeating the same action again and again. I glanced around finding some people walking to their cars twenty feet away from us.

Jenny couldn't see from her vantage point or I'm sure she would've hightailed it out of there. None of the exiting employees drifted close enough to see what was occurring, or even notice. Jenny kept up the gooey seal as half of my cock disappeared between her lips. She was kneeling upright, sitting on the back of her calves with both hands on top of her thighs.

Jenny kept her lips somewhat rigid keeping up the feeling of penetration while the inside of her mouth was wet and gooey. The feeling was infectious, addictive and somewhat disorientating as my hips began moving of their own accord. A deluge of saliva escaped her lips, starting to run down her chin as my rutting got more audible. I really couldn't describe the sound other than a mixture of gagging and suction.

Jenny vacuumed tighter on my out strokes as I glanced around nervously starting to feel my inner thighs tightening up. My right hand palmed the back of her head drawing her closer for more penetration. Just a bit of my shaft was visible outside her big, pale lips. I gave her a deep thrust pushing the rest inside up to the hilt.

Jenny didn't make a sound as I held that position longer than I thought before drawing all the way back as a burst of frothy precum flowed freely from her mouth.

It was precum blended with her copious saliva, that left a visible translucent web hanging from the underside of my shaft to her bottom lip. Instinct took over as I lunged forward getting even more depth and no reaction from Jenny. Both of my hands palmed the side of her head as I went for it, fucking her face like she asked. I treated those big ass fish lips, just like a pussy. She did me one better, pursing her lips sucking as hard as she could every time I drew back.

This suction took me right over the edge as I withdrew at the crest of climaxing, hard. Jenny suddenly wrapped her arms around my thighs in a death grip, right as I exploded. My eyes rolled as I shot a thick, milky rope directly into her gullet followed by several others. Jenny tightened up interlocking her fingers to keep me from moving until I was done climaxing. Both of my hands palmed her skull forgetting her humanity for those blissful moments. My body was drenched in perspiration as stinging sweat ran into my eyes.

The worst of it was over as Jenny released me allowing my half erect cock to plop out in front of her round face. I was gasping loudly, wiping the sweat from my eyes looking down at Jenny's cute face.

"Damn." I was shook, again.

Jenny parted those big lips revealing a mouth filled to the brim with my thick, gluey cum. I felt just the slightest bit of revulsion at the sight. I wasn't one of those guys that liked to see my own spunk on a woman's face, preferring the breasts or more accurately, the butt. I was into thighs, butts, and legs almost obsessively. Jenny audibly swallowed my load opening her now empty mouth wide enough that I noticed her lack of tonsils. She licked her lips, sensually as I watched dumbfounded.

"Oh, I found my change right here under your car." She picked up the three quarters, pocketing them with a innocuous expression on her face.

"Yeah, I found this twenty, too." I fished a bill out of my pocket, handing it to her.

"Don't be a tool, Derrick." She snatched the bill, stuffing it roughly into my pocket before leaning against my trunk with one hand.

"What?"

"I don't want to have to explain why doing something like that is a base insult; so instead, put both of your hands on the trunk." She sounded pissed as I realized I'd accidentally treated her like a whore.

"Sorry."

"Put your hands on the trunk, Derrick." We stared at one another for a few moments before I slowly flattened my palms on the back of my car.

I was just about twice her size and weight, so there was no way she going to do anything physical to me in any regards. Part of my compliance centered around the way she was able to make me feel with her mouth alone. I honestly wanted to fuck her brains out but felt this was a necessary caveat towards that end. Jenny watched for a few moments, taking the time to look around the upper level of the parking garage before sliding behind me.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Why do you sound like that, Derrick?" I tried to turn towards Jenny, but she inched into me, close.

"I'm just asking what you're doing." She snickered at the sound of my voice, backing off an inch.

"Shit man, you act like I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, or something."

"HUH?!!" Jenny chortled covering her mouth her both hands as I faced her, confused. After a few seconds, she burst into laughter, quickly stifling herself.

"Hey, check it out." Jenny unsnapped her jeans, making the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

I didn't know what she was going to show me, but prayed I wasn't about to have a "Crying Game" moment. Her white panties came into view thankfully without a bulge as I thought of her "boyfriend" Lan. They were really tight to her body, the kind you'd see on a teenager with these tiny flowers in the print. Jenny hooked a thumb into the elastic waistband of her cotton briefs crooking a finger, beckoning me over.

"...uh, yeah." I leaned slightly taking a glance.

"See, you got nothing to worry about Derrick, I'm all woman and born that way, for your information." The playful sarcasm in her voice was not lost on me as I stared at her clean shaven muff. There was this slight tan to her skin, the same tone as a pacific islander, like a Hawaiian; her muff was a shade and a half lighter with a laser sharp tan line.

1...34567...15