All Comments on 'Underneath Ch. 02'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

I like that the attraction feels organic and uncomplicated. No "OMG, I'm gay it's the end of the world". Just we click together, we explore to find what we like. Of course being who I am, power play is always a nice cherry (or a watermelon...) on top of it all. ^^

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Very sexy part two! I'm hooked on these two. Ch3 please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NO eraj, I don't like this story, I absolutely love it. As far as Jess and Nicholas getting closer, they're already there. It's obvious that they fulfill one another's needs that they themselves didn't know they had. It would be a shame not to go on to chapter #3 with these two guys. Great story, thanks. MLF

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Smoking hot and where there’s smoke there’s bound to be fire, right? Really great character development! Jess is right to be uncertain about Nick’s submissiveness. Love the cafeteria jealousy! And then to mention it in bed? Their journey has miles to go…or not. It’s all up to you, eraj! I’m loving it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes, yes.....please continue with chapter 3. Nick and Jess becoming closer would be a bonus.

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@TalkSexyToMe2029

The "O my god, I'm gay" part I've already had in "Gay-only-for-you" story. :)

So I went with the flow this time, as to be honest, I never had this kind of moment in my life. I knew I was gay since playing with action figures as a prepubescent boy and frotting their bulges. :D But I can imagine that some people can get a bit of shock, finding a new interest in them. :)

As a matter of fact, I'm writing a story about another "shock-am-I-gay?" situation. You will soon have a chance to read it, although it will be in Transgender&Crossdresser category, as one of the characters will be a gay but crossdresser - openly living in woman cloths. I figured I can't put it into the Gay Male category.

So please follow me and get to know about my new stories as I have other NINE DRAFTS waiting as of now! :)

@Straycatndc

I'm finishing it very soon :) Thank you!

@MLF

I'm glad you like it, I hope I will deliver some strong moments in chap 03!

It's a shame you don't have an account here, you could add me to your followed authors as I have nine more stories to publish in upcoming months! :) You wouldn't miss it! :)

@BlowPopJ

There will be more :) Chap 03 is 80% finished :)

@dnsontn

There will be more jealousy in chap 03! And strong emotional moments for Jess and Nick. I'm so glad you enjoyed, please stay tuned, as there are more stories coming(cumming? Hopefully!) your way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it cant wait to read more.

xzcubxzcubabout 2 years ago

This is so hot!! the tension's building up and I'm excited to see where it goes in Ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool story, kinkish! :)

WestAmericaWestAmericaabout 2 years ago

Wow! Finally a great gay male story that is not filled with cheesy shouting, screaming or swearing to fill in the gaps to an author's lack of literature skills. It would be gorgeous to read Nicholas repaying the same favors to Jess in terms of entering him too, to make their budding relationship complete. I don't know if you have anything else planned for Jess that Nicholas could do with him, perhaps shave him smooth and present him with a nice pair of satin panties too? However, your the author and I trust you to know what's next in chapter three.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect! Please continue. I'm so looking forward to that first irresistible sensuous kiss 💋

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years ago

I like the power play between characters. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the most erotic and cute things I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Please continue. The best story line ever. Please don’t turn Nicolas into a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how oral your tops are. Viracious lovers who give as good as they get.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@anon

That's because I find it selfish when top does not care for bottom pleasure. ;) Not sexy ;)

I want my bottoms to be happy and pampered.

Sissylad21Sissylad2111 months ago

Reading this has been some kind of religious experience. Gender and Sexuality-wise this story hits a sweet spot in me, the fact that they are not the usual plain girly-subby-bottom and psychotic-dominant-top adds something really tasteful to the story. My brain chemistry is being changed forever as I write this.

EdeyEdey11 months agoAuthor

@sisylad21, thank you so, so much. You have no idea how much your words mean to me!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beyond hot..I want Nicholas to tease and lead me on..and then suddenly totally deny me..saying that I only get to have sex after we’re married..the little scheming queen..but I want it too..an incredibly tight gold band on my finger..Lawfully wedded now as Nicholas giggles..

JT

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@anon, it sounds like a great premise for the story. Maybe you'll take up the challenge and write it? :)

SummerSammySummerSammy4 months ago

LOVE THIS SERIES

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@SummerSammy, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES