Understanding Sonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just so fascinating," she answered.

"Come with me, and I'll show you something more fascinating than that."

Once in the bedroom, I grabbed her around the waist and tossed her on the bed. Instinctively, her legs were together, but I knew I'd change that eventually. I crawled up beside her and began kissing as much of that flawless skin as I could. I used my tongue as well on her breasts and my lips on her nipples, sucking them hard accompanied by long moans from Sonia. I kept kissing across her firm but soft tummy, pausing to roll my tongue around in her navel. Her body was moving in unison with my tongue and lips, and quickly, they were touching her trimmed and almost blond muff.

As I reveled in the touch and feel of her, my body temperature soaring, my mind was playing tricks on me. For so long, I had steeled myself to avoid what was happening now, and, despite her murmuring my name over and over, I felt I was treading on forbidden territory. I was where I longed to be, my nose being tickled by her muff as her hips moved from side to side. Despite her being a virgin, the musky aroma filling my nose told me she was ready for what we wanted to do.

As my brain wrestled with itself, I heard her voice.

"Archie, don't think, don't you dare stop, and don't even slow down. I'm where I want to be, and I know you are too."

The wrestling match was over as my lips softly kissed the very puffy labia hiding beneath the light fizz of her muff. Her rather loud and long, "Yesssss," told me I'd understood correctly. I lightly pushed on her knees, and almost instantly, her legs spread wide, revealing that very wet and invitingly pink place that was my goal. I slipped between her legs, and the way she moved, I think she was expecting to feel my erection entering her immediately. That would come in time.

When Sonia's legs spread, something else spread as well, and I looked at it longingly. The looking didn't last long as my lips were quickly kissing each labia, my teeth gently nibbling the soft, moist flesh. My tongue probed the pink and previously unprobed opening. The loud groan from Sonia let me know she was welcoming what I was doing. But there was a small and so far undisturbed nub that needed attention.

I flicked it once with my tongue--she jerked and squealed. Two more flicks with the same result. I began alternating my tongue and lips, Sonia's body twisting and pressing against my face. I was hearing my name moaned over and over, and hearing it had me wanting more and to hear something else. My lips closed on her now very swollen clitoris, and I sucked hard, my tongue caressing the very tip.

What I was doing was having the desired effect; her hands were now locked in my hair, her smooth and soft thighs holding my head in place. Her moans were getting shorter, breathy, and closer together until her back arched, her body began vibrating, and loud "ohs" filled my ears. I wasn't about to slow down or stop.

"Arch, please, please," she gasped, almost begging. I pressed her legs away from my head and lifted my it to look at her. She was panting and biting her lower lip, her blue eyes half-closed. She slowly shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me this was so wonderful? And we're only halfway there."

"Halfway there," I repeated, smiling.

"I'm ready," she said, extending her arms to me.

"Sonia?"

"Archie." The way she said my name scolded me for what I was thinking.

I scooted toward her head, and we kissed. When we parted, Sonia licked her lips and smiled.

"You've tasted me quite well, haven't you? And now I've tasted myself as well." She smiled a shy smile. "I've heard talk," she said. Her eyes turned away. "It's my turn to...taste you."

"Sonia, do you know what you're saying?"

"I've fantasized about it and pictured it over and over. And now it was going to happen, Archie. It's going to happen." She pushed me onto my back and moved between my legs, carefully grasping my erection with a look that said tell me if I'm doing something wrong which I didn't anticipate needing to do.

She spread the precum with her finger, kissed the head, then enveloped it with her lips. Her breasts rubbed against my legs as her lips moved up and down on my cock, as much of a heavenly feeling as I could imagine. But, if that special thing she wanted to happen was going to happen, something needed to change. I knew I could recover quickly, and everything would be fine. But I was selfish and wanted to share "firsts" with her.

"Sonia," I said, lifting her head.

The look on her face told me she understood, and she moved, so she was lying on her back beside me, slowly and sensually spreading her legs and looking at me in anticipation.

I have to admit that all my doubts and questions had disappeared, and all I wanted was her. I was more than ready to make it happen.

I moved between her legs once more, my heart pounding, my bare erection that I wished was covered, throbbing in time with my heart. I pressed it against her warm, wet, and slightly parted lips until the head slipped inside. She pulled my head down and kissed me as I hesitated, and then those blue eyes locked with mine, I began to enter her.

"Tell me if it hurts," I managed to say.

"It won't," she groaned as I pushed in further. She was hot, wet, and tight, and filling her for the first time was the most ecstatic feeling of my still young life. When my hips bumped against her, it was done and could never be undone. But the look from those eyes and the subtle movements of her hips wiped away all my foolish thoughts, and I pulled out slowly, then pushed back in again.

I don't know what I was expecting, perhaps timidity or reluctance from Sonia despite her insistence that we have sex. But her body was beginning to glisten, her breathing was getting ragged, and her hips were rising to meet my thrusts. Her body was responding, and mine was in sync with hers. I was trying to control myself, to make this fantastic experience last as close to forever as possible, but I was losing the battle and losing it quickly. I was thrusting faster and faster, the slapping sounds of our joined bodies loud and clear in the bedroom, as well as the more subtle sound of my cock moving in and out of her wetness.

"Sonia, I'm going to come," I grunted. She threw her arms around my neck, lifting herself into a wild and passionate kiss, her tongue filling my mouth as my muscles began to tense, my stomach tightening as I filled her with stream after stream of hot liquid. She'd somehow wrapped her long legs around me, holding me in place. Too soon, I finished.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Sonia, if there's something more than love, that's what I have for you."

I started to move, but her legs were locked together and wouldn't allow it.

"Don't you dare move; I want you right where you are. Arch, that was so amazing. If I'd had any idea what it was like, this would have happened a long time ago."

"You had to be ready for it to happen, Sonia."

"And I love you for waiting, for putting up with me, for loving me right back. I don't--"

"--Be quiet about that," I interrupted. "I love who and what you are right this minute, and that's all there is."

We lay together for I don't know how long until, finally, she unwrapped those long and beautiful legs and freed me. I rolled off her and onto my back.

"It doesn't look the same now," she chuckled, and I realized she had probably never seen my cock soft.

"It works better this way for everyday living," I answered.

"When you, um, came, I could feel it pulsing inside me, and I knew what it was doing, but...sometime I want to see what it was doing." Her face had turned a mite pink.

"I think we can arrange that, Sonia."

Although I had had a first time, this was my first time with a first time, and if I'd had any idea of how amazing it could be, I might have been more reluctant to put off this first time as long as I did.

We dressed, went out for an amazing dinner, picked up a couple of things at the pharmacy, and, later that evening, I received the most rapturous hand job ever, and Sonia had a chance to view what had happened inside her earlier in the day.

Sonia called her sister to announce that she had finally defied her father and found something more precious than she could have imagined. I could hear Martina scream in glee over the phone, and she shooed me away so the two of them could compare details, I guess.

We graduated, married, and I went to work so I could support Sonia until she had her Ph.D. I wish I could say that everything was smooth and un-BPD-ish as our lives progressed, but that wasn't the case. I may share more of that story later, but we are still together, happily facing each new day of our lives. Love changes everything.

***

My sincere thanks to vanmyers86, PertonMirabelle, and SisterJezebel for their reads and extremely helpful comments.