All Comments on 'Unearthed'

by SebastianApollo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

The writing was excellent! I could not put this down. Just laughed out loud at mooning event. Mooning alway cracks me up, pun intended 😊. However, I didn’t really care for the ending. Raping his brothers just rubbed me the wrong way not to mention how Oscar was going explain is sudden change to his parents in just a few hours. A rewrite of pages 8 and 9 would make this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read story night came out. Wasn't my type but I liked it a lot. I hate incest but the transformation added with the flipping of who's incharge allowed me to over look it. The dynamics between the brothers and character building was very good and relatable. Reminded me of one of my favorite down with the spiral gay stories. They use a ring with its own mind for magical transformations. His deadbeat brother uses the new found ring to get the main character to unknowingly make what he thinks is rational decisions in ch 3. Like putting on the thong from some bimbo he fucked the night before, getting food from tall cabinets for his brother while fingering himself, cleaning his brothers mess, before ultimately ridng his dick just to suck the ring off his brothers finger lol.

As a reserved and faithful partner it's a transformation to that kinda slut that broke me in again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastianApollo@SebastianApollo
“There are worse things in the world than a boy who likes to kiss other boys.” - Benjamin Alire Sáenz INTRODUCTION: I’ve always been writing throughout my entire life - short stories, novels, scripts, and whatnot. Never anything good enough to actually be published, but I en...