Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had a myriad of questions, but I put the subject aside, albeit a bit begrudgingly. I took another few minutes to inspect the multitude of workout machines and equipment that Joaquin had painstakingly set up before I made my way to the bench press.

But that's when I noticed the next problem...

Joaquin's massive jiggling bulge in full view though his shorts.

His tiny shorts might've well been made of sheer fabric. You could literally see every inch of his hefty shaft and low-hanging nuts in absolute detail. If the clear outline of his junk wasn't enough, then his shorts were so tight and riding up so high up his enormous thighs, I was afraid something was about to pop out...

Trying to avoid making anything awkward, averting my gaze, I ignored the eye-grabbing revelation and attempted to get comfortable on the bench. My back flat and each leg firmly planted on each side, I locked my hands in a standard grip on the bar.

Joaquin stood at my head, spotting me, his muscled hairy thighs brushing against my ears as he looked down on me.

I mean, I didn't want to make it weird, but...

"Jesus Christ," I muttered under my breath at the uncomfortable sight.

It didn't help that he was so short. My eyes were locked on that monstrous bulge which hovered mere inches above from my face. I had nowhere else to look.

"There 'ya go!" Joaquin encouraged me as I began my reps, "You're gonna get jacked in no time! I mean, working on the farm helped me lose all the weight, but it was the gym where this utter temple of perfection was shaped!"

"I actually kinda like the way I am now," I admitted between lifts, trying to find something else to stare at rather than my little brother's ballsack, "But I wouldn't mind a bit more muscle. I just don't want to get too bulky!"

"Nah, bullshit!" He refuted, "You'll change your mind after you see all the new attention you get! You'll see, you'll have a hot piece of ass under each arm in no time!"

Again, another weird pang of awkwardness.

Sure, obviously Joaquin was a twenty-one-year-old man who undoubtedly had an interest in sex. But I had never heard him speak so brazenly or unabashedly about it before, especially with me. It seemed every other sentence out of his mouth with me around involved girls or sex. Clearly his new ripped body gave him some sense of newfound confidence.

But still, I surely didn't want to hear about it...

As Joaquin rambled on about all the pussy he was pounding on the regular, I wracked my brain for another subject to talk about. But my eyes kept involuntarily drifting to the ominous bulge dangling above my head...

I couldn't believe I was about to say, but thankfully the teeny tiny pair of shorts were so tight and snug around Joaquin's hairy thighs that there was no chance of me peeking up the legholes. Thank God.

With each rep of the barbell, I held my breath. By no means was the weight too heavy for me, but rather it was because Joaquin had started squatting every time I brought the bar down to my chest. His sweaty taint brushing against the very tip of my nose with each repetition.

"Come on, gimmie two more!" He commanded, his deep voice booming throughout the room.

"Joaquin, please," I breathlessly begged as Joaquin brought his junk down to my face, "Get your ass out of my-"

"Less talkin', more lifting! One more!"

I raised the bar for my final rep, Joaquin rising up along with it, my eyes glued to his gigantic bulge bouncing and jolting with each movement he made, "Let's go boy!" He spat, "No pain, no gain!"

I brought the bar down to my chest for the final time, Joaquin squatting down and nearly smothering my face, firmly smushing my nose in the nape of his taint. His ballsweat smearing against my nose and upper lip in a sickening kiss.

Then I heard it.

RIIIIIIIIIIIP!

And then it hit me. Literally.

Joaquin's massive nuts slapped down on me with a heavy force, whacking me squarely in the forehead. Then his heavy cock followed suit, the tip of his dick kissing the butt of my chin as it slammed across my face with such a force that an audible THWAP! rang out across the room.

Panicked, my grip on the bar loosened. Crashing down on my stomach, knocking the air out of me, I tossed the heavy bar to the side. I fell alongside it, both the weights and I collapsing to the floor with a mighty crash!

"Marcos!" Joaquin cried in genuine worry as fell to his knees by my side, "Are you okay?"

I laid on my stomach pressed against the cool floor, only able to groan through shut eyes, "I thought you were supposed to spot me!"

My entire body felt wracked with pain as I forced myself to open my eyelids and pick up my head...

I just about died at the harrowing sight in front of my eyes...

Joaquin's enormous dick, erupting out of a bush of thick curly pubes, swinging a literal inch away from my face! So close in fact, I could actually feel the heat radiating off of it.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed in both shock and horror, pooling the little energy I had together to pick myself up off the ground and step away from the disturbing sight of my little brother's dick and balls, "Joaquin, what the FUCK!?" My voice cracking at the sight.

That was Joaquin's first hint that he should start to cover himself. Like a juggling act, however, his mammoth shaft and weighty nuts were so large and unwieldly that he was having considerable trouble trying to fit everything in the palms of his hands. Everything from his dick to each individual ball continually flopped and slipped out, no matter how great his effort to hide himself was.

I watched with equal parts humor and horror at how freakishly big Joaquin was. That was until he looked up at me and, with furrowed brow, accosted me with, "Stop staring you perv!"

His furrowed brow immediately softening as our identical dark brown eyes met one another.

Silence. Awkward silence.

Then laughter.

That was really the only thing you could do in a situation like this. Laughing from the sheer discomfort of what had just transpired (or still currently transpiring in Joaquin's case, as he was still struggling to fully conceal himself).

Eventually, he decided to grab a nearby weight plate and positioned it in front of himself as a shield, "I can't believe that actually happened," He admitted embarrassedly, his face colored a bright cherry red.

"I can!" I snapped back, laughing, "Your shorts looked like a sausage casing, for God's sake! Don't your boys need some room to breathe or something?"

Both our faces flushed with embarrassment, we both agreed that we would pick up tomorrow morning at the same time. But for now, Joaquin had to go change, "Could you imagine if I had dickslapped Oscar instead?" He giggled as I held open the door for him, "Poor kid would have a heart attack!"

"He'd squeal to Mom," was my suggestion.

"Thank God it was just you," he left the conversation with, leaving me confused as to what he meant by that.

We shared a final laugh as Joaquin scurried off to his bedroom, his balls dangling freely between his thighs as he slipped behind his door and closed it. Just in time, as Oscar had just walked out of his bedroom--bedhead and all. Wishing my youngest brother a good morning and ruffling his hair, I made my way to the kitchen to make my morning coffee.

As the coffee percolated into my cup, bringing the rich smell of fresh ground coffee beans into the house, I attempted to mentally block the mental image of Joaquin's massive schlong out of my head. By no means was I a prude or had a problem with the human body, but...

There are just some things you don't need to know about your brother.

The rest of the day went well enough. The rain hadn't let up at all, leading Joaquin, Oscar, and I to spend all day indoors and huddled in the living room. There, we mindlessly surfed Netflix and our phones, occasionally sharing stories if something came up that reminded us of an event from our childhoods.

My Instagram feed full of posts of others my age actually enjoying their Spring Breaks.

Interactions between Joaquin and I were stiff and clumsy. Neither one of us really wanted to address the awkward situation that had happened between us in the garage, and neither one of us definitely didn't want to fill Oscar in on the details.

Small talk between the two of us largely consisted of his work on Tio Humberto's farm. And even then, his responses were succinct and to the point, not leaving a lot of room for further conversation.

"Did you see anything freaky out there?" I had asked him.

"What? Like 'strange noises in the night' freaky?" Joaquin dismissively replied, "Or like 'UFOs in the skies' freaky?"

"No!" I insisted, "You know what they say about the people who used to own the land!"

Joaquin shrugged, "I think Mom and Dad just told us that to keep us from running out in the fields."

But throughout the day, my eyes kept naturally shifting over to Joaquin's end of the couch, where he would be frequently cupping his hand around his crotch. Several times, I caught him scratching his balls or mindlessly playing with himself under his sweats when he thought neither Oscar or I were looking.

Speaking of Joaquin's sweats, almost like a chalk drawing at a crime scene, there was once again a clear and obtuse outline of his bouncing bulge. Jiggling and bobbing wildly with each step he took, I understood that it was probably difficult to hide a donkey dick of that caliber, but it was just ridiculous how visible the outline in his sweats were.

Damn it, I had to stop. I was literally gawking at my little brother's junk...

I eventually had to force myself from the living room and spent the rest of the day isolated in my bedroom. The thought of a quick jerk off session nagged in the back of my mind, but the thought that it was brought on by my little brother of all people made me feel icky about the whole ordeal. But still, I absentmindedly rubbed my hardon through layers bedsheets while lazily lying there.

When dinnertime finally came around, Oscar graciously offered to whip up something for us following Mom's recipes. Soon the entire house was awash in the smells of chicken, beans, and salsa from the stovetop.

With Joaquin in the shower, I took it upon myself to finally end my own self-imposed isolation and helped Oscar set the table. But as I was finishing placing down utensils and cutlery, I was distracted by a knock at the door.

The sun had already set, and the downpour was still as unyielding as ever, leaving me to wonder who could possibly be at our front porch as I walked through the living room and opened the front door.

I was immediately taken off guard upon peeking outside. Standing at our front doorstep was a gorgeous buxom brunette, with waist-length hair and a revealing lowcut top. Like a supermodel with her hair blowing in the wind, she gave me a pageant winning smile as she cooed, "Is Joaquin here?"

I didn't think I had heard her correctly, "J-Joaquin?"

She nodded politely, "This is the address he gave me! Oh, you must be Oscar!" She traced her delicate hand across my jawline, "You look just like him! But Joaquin is just a little cuter, in my opinion!" She giggled.

I stammered over my words as I tried to get out a response. Sure, I was gay, but I also had eyes and the woman standing before me was drop dead stunning, "Um, I'm Marcos, actually!" I finally corrected her after several seconds of hemming and hawing.

"Oh!" Her eyes lit up in surprise, "I thought you were the little brother, my bad! Joaquin is just so much bigger than you!"

My heart skipped a beat at the comment. Obviously, she was referring to Joaquin's muscled mass, but the events of earlier today caused me to immediately think of something else...

I was about to invite her inside to warm up, but I was interrupted from the voice behind me, "Hey, baby girl!"

A heavy hand on my shoulder ordered me to move to the side as Joaquin stepped out onto the porch and shared a kiss with the beautiful woman. And then a second kiss. And then another. And another.

Until eventually they were having an entire makeout session directly in front of me and it became apparent that I probably should've turned around and walked away a while ago...

But Joaquin pulled away from twisting tongues and properly introduced the two of us, "Marcos, this is my...friend, Victoria."

I forced a smile onto my face and shook hands with the exquisite brunette.

I invited Victoria to join us for dinner, which she graciously accepted.

As I was unsure what she and Joaquin exactly were, seeing as Joaquin explicitly used the term "friend", my questions largely pertained to herself and her background. And even then, trying to make conversation was like pulling teeth, as she was exceptionally light on the details.

Upon broaching the subject of how she and Joaquin first met, I was subjected to a sharp kick to the shin underneath the table as Joaquin quickly changed the subject to Oscar's cooking.

Only when Victoria excused herself to wash up after dinner, Joaquin getting up from the table to show her the bathroom, did I finally have the opportunity to get the answers to the questions I wanted to ask, "What the hell was that!?" I pointedly asked Oscar once I was sure the two were out of earshot.

Swallowing down a mouthful of food, Oscar responded, "I don't think she was supposed to sit down with us," He admitted, "Usually she goes straight into Joaquin's room and they get straight down to business."

"'Business'?" I raised an eyebrow.

Oscar gave me a look that told me everything I needed to know, "She came here on a booty call?" I finally built up the courage to ask outright.

Oscar nodded, taking a sip of water, "Usually she sneaks through the window, but I guess since Mom and Dad aren't here, she just walked through the front door."

"Huh," I responded awkwardly, unsure of where to take this conversation, "Well, she's really pretty."

"Yeah, but Angela has a bigger ass." Oscar rebutted, "Victoria's got some major titties, though."

I forced myself to take another bite of food as I wondered if I had somehow misunderstood him. Similarly to Joaquin, I knew Oscar was an eighteen-year-old boy who obviously, by this point, had developed an interest in girls. But I had never heard him talk this way before.

I felt like I was in a frat house or something.

"Was, like, Angela his ex or somethin'?" I asked as I shoved another forkful of food into my mouth.

Oscar shook his head as he began cleaning up the table, "No, she was here like two days ago. Victoria comes by every once in a while. But Melanie is here like every other night!"

I avoided eye contact as Victoria stepped back in the dining room to thank us for the meal and left with Joaquin back into his bedroom.

Knowing what exactly was going on in the room next to mine, I tried to run out the clock by helping Oscar clean up the dining table and washing dishes.

Following that, I spent a few more hours hanging out in the living room with my little brother in front of the television, "Come on," I jokingly pried him for information, "you're telling me that you don't have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? Anyone you think is hot?"

"A man never kisses and tells!" Was his response, blushing all the while.

"And what's going on with Joaquin?" I cautiously broached the subject, "He's like a different person from when I left for the last semester. Working on the farm couldn't have done that much difference for him!"

Oscar silently digested the question, ruminating a response before speaking, "He was only gone for a few weeks before he came back like...that." He explained, "Unless he struck oil out in those fields and made gold-plated dumbbells, there's no way he earned that much money and got those muscles in that amount of time."

"Wait, he came back ripped like that?" I asked for clarification, seeing as he told me that he only came back with some weight loss.

Joaquin nodded. My interest was piqued, but I was setting myself up for disappointment as he continued, "No one really asks any questions, though. I think Mom likes all the extra money he's bringing in and Dad likes having help with the yardwork."

"And what about you?" I questioned.

Oscar shrugged, "I don't know. He always spent so much time locked up in his room before, but now he spends all his time in the gym or with his girlfriends. Just feels kind of the same to me."

"Though, to be honest," He continued, "I kinda miss the Old Joaquin..."

"Yeah," I concurred, flashing back to the events of earlier today, "I miss him too..."

Around midnight, Oscar finally excused himself and headed to bed. I was left by my lonesome in the living room, the only light in the room radiating from the television screen and my phone as I mindlessly scrolled through social media.

Taking occasional glances down the hallway, I hadn't seen any signs of movement from Joaquin's room in the hours since dinner had ended.

I hoped they had simply fallen asleep after doing the deed.

As I quickly found out, however, I was wrong.

As I laid in bed trying to fall asleep, the sounds of moaning and shouts of pleasure coming from Joaquin's room made the task impossible. Thin walls did nothing to shield me from the incessant bashing of the headboard against our shared wall, "Oh my God, Joaquin!" Victoria's girlish squeals resonated through the wall, "You're...so...fucking...big!"

Had they been going at it all this time?

I shoved the pillow over my face, trying to shield my hearing from the lewd assault being perpetrated against my innocent ears, but it was merely in vain as Victoria's piercing shrieks penetrated my ears, "Yeah, yeah! Shove it in my ass!" She demanded, "Oh...Oooooh! Oh my God... Ugh, YES! JUST LIKE THAT! It hurts so fucking good!"

I could already feel the heat flushing my face. This was like watching porn at full volume.

But as much as I was perturbed by the raunchy sounds coming from the next room, I was equally as troubled by my natural response to it.

I was absolutely rock hard listening to this.

And as much as I attempted to ignore my raging boner, forcing my eyes shut and trying to will myself into sleep, my hands slowly began finding their way under my elastic band and gripping the base of my cock. Shimming off my underwear underneath the covers, kicking them off into a random corner of the room, I finally got to work as my hand naturally worked its way up and down my throbbing shaft.

My heart racing, knowing exactly how fucked up this entire situation was, but my left hand impulsively found its way to my nipples. Squeezing and tugging at them as I continued to specifically listen for Joaquin's meaty groans and grunts amongst the sounds of Victoria getting rammed by my little brother, "Oh my God!" She moaned, "I can't believe...I can't believe...how much you're stretching out my pussy!"

Pressing my ear against the wall now, my mind flashing back to how heavy and imposing his massive cock felt crashing down onto my face. My lips even smacked against the underside of his girthy shaft, his length the size of my entire face, as his hairy nuts plopped down on my forehead.

I was getting close.

"So! Fucking! Huge!" A shout from the next room.

"Yeah, fuck her harder!" I whispered the command from the neighboring room, cupping my balls while stroking faster, "Fuck her harder, lil' bro!"

"Ye-ee-ee-ee-es!" Victoria screamed, each makeshift syllable being broken with the crashing of the headboard against the wall, "You have the biggest dick EVER!"

This was so wrong.

But the pure tabooness and naughtiness of the entire situation only added a perverted thrill as I felt myself rapidly approach orgasm, "Yeah, my lil' bro's a porn star!" My eyes rolling to the back of my head at this point, "My lil' bro is fuckin' hung! So proud of you, buddy..."

123456...9