Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts of how salty his massive nuts must taste, dragging my tongue across his hairy taint and firmly plunging it into his straight virgin hole...

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum!" Victoria shirked, "I'm squirting!"

"I'm cumming too!" I added, rapidly beating my dick as I approached the point of no return.

My moans joining the shouts of pleasure from Joaquin and Victoria as the three of us all shared a chilling orgasm. A thin wall separating us as ropes of cum splattered across my stomach and chest, Victoria shrieking with excitement as her pussy filled with Joaquin's hot juices. I was reduced to biting my lower lip in an effort to keep myself quiet as incredible waves of pleasure shot throughout my body.

And, throughout it all, I envisioned what it must've been like to be blessed to have such a massive dick.

Still beating my shrinking cum-covered dick as the screams from the next room finally died down, I relished in the fleeting moments of my orgasm as I began licking up the jizz running down my hand and fingers.

For a brief moment, I imagined it was Joaquin's cum that I was lapping up with my tongue before the barrage of guilt hit me.

Getting out of bed, trails of cum running down my body, I grabbed an old towel from the hamper and cleaned myself up. Footsteps passing outside my door, softening as they wandered down the hallway and into the bathroom, where the sound of running water followed shortly.

Crashing back into bed fully spent, not even bothering to put my underwear back on, I shut my eyes and instantly feel asleep...

"Psssst, Marcos..." The familiar voice whispered into my ear, "Yo, Marcos!"

Shaken awake by the firm grip of his hands, my eyes slowly opened to find Joaquin leaning over me, standing at the edge of my bed as he had done previously, "Joaquin," I groggily managed to get out, "What're you-"

"Victoria took off before I woke up," He blushingly admitted, scratching the back of his head, "I need someone to help me handle this!"

He pointed downwards.

My eyes drifting down from his steely gaze, hovering over big beefy pecs, each capped with a dark puffy nipple, past his beautifully defined abs and eventually stopping at his girthy hardon...

Visibly pulsating, fat veins rushing blood to feed the mighty beast, and the leaking tip pointed directly towards me. His fat nuts, low-hanging and covered in a dense forest of hair, hypnotically swaying back and forth between equally as hairy thighs.

A bead of precum forming at his slit, as though it were crying and begging for attention.

"Joaquin," I finally choked out after a minute of shocked silence, "What the hell!?"

Every urge in my body was telling me to immediately hop out of bed and get away from this situation. But something was gripping me in place, invisible hands tying me to my bed, gripping at my wrists and ankles, and forcing me to stay still...

His massive cockhead slowly making its way towards my parted lips, "Joaquin, I-URMPH!"

I couldn't speak. My mouth was utterly filled and overflowing with dick. Joaquin was enormous, outrageously large. He looked even bigger now than he did yesterday morning, fully erect and throbbing as he forced more of himself down the back of my throat, "You jerked off listening in on me, big bro." He confronted me, "I figure it'd be unfair not to give you the chance to experience it firsthand!"

Movement in the far corners of the room. My heart beating, I thought it was Oscar at first, but I couldn't make the figures out for the life of me. Rather, they looked murky and shrouded in shadow and darkness, walking through walls but never close enough for me to get a proper look at them. We were not alone...

I couldn't warn Joaquin. The best I could manage was a throaty grunt, as it was physically impossible to move my lips or mouth on account of how much he was physically plugging up my mouth.

"Marcos," He called to me, giving me a light slap on the cheek, and drawing my attention to him.

I could only respond with a groan, trying to point at the beings in the corners of the room, but something was pinning my hands to the bed.

"Marcos!" He addressed me again.

"Hmmmmmm?" I hummed, unable to form coherent words with my mouth full of dick.

"Marcos! Wake up!"

Coughing violently as I shot up out of bed, I nearly had a heart attack at the sight of Joaquin standing directly next to me, "Joaquin!" I choked, "Wha-How did-What did-?"

My face utterly blushed with shock and embarrassment, Joaquin thankfully didn't pick up on it as he ordered me, "Hurry up and get dressed! Don't think you're gonna get out of it this time!"

Hurriedly exiting the room and making his way to the garage, he left me a confused mess. As I sat in my bed, I quickly tried to rack my brain to try and make sense of what had just happened. But judging by the dream itself and the rock-hard erection I was sporting underneath the covers, I could only come up with one answer...

Shit. I had a sex dream about my little brother...

And someone, something, was watching us.

Trying now to flex my thighs in an attempt to kill my boner, not leaving my bed until I was fully flaccid. Once I was soft, I climbed out from under the blankets and got dressed.

I tried to calm my nerves, reminding myself that Joaquin couldn't possibly read my mind, and no one was actually watching the two of up. Still, I had to mentally brace myself to face him as I walked into the garage.

Suppressing a mighty yawn, thanks to the meager sleep I got the night before, I stumbled into the garage to find Joaquin, alert and preppy, setting up his weights. He acknowledged my presence with, "Don't worry today!" He assured, grabbing at his crotch, "I'm wearing a jockstrap this time!"

The problem still wasn't solved. My face reddening as I stared longingly at his defined bulge, fully apparent and visible in yet another astoundingly tight pair of shorts.

I didn't know what was worse. The fact that I was fighting to merely keep my eyes open, or that they were drifting all over Joaquin's hunky body.

This was ridiculous. I had to stop.

Forcing my eyes to stay above his waistline as he handed me a pair of dumbbells and instructed me to get started on some curls. Joaquin soon got started on his, standing directly in front of me and having me mirror his reps, though his weights were substantially larger and weightier than mine.

I tried my best to focus on my workout. But my wandering eyes were about to be the absolute death of me--from locking onto his deliciously hairy thighs, barely constrained by his lil' shorts, to the mighty bulge that seemingly bounced with each curl.

I felt my tongue was about to fly out of my mouth, captivated by his big biceps, veins jutting with each rep of the weights. My heart beginning to race as I watched each bead of sweat begin to run down his big brawny shoulders and leaving his body glistening as though he were some sort of god.

My cock began to chub up.

"Doin' good so far!" Joaquin complimented, "Keep it up! One more set and we'll switch to another exercise."

Each grunt and groan coming from Joaquin kept reminding me of the noises from his bedroom last night. A raw and animalistic growl with lifting each weight, my mind filling the gap with Victoria's high-pitched squeals.

Another yawn.

"You've been yawning this entire time," Joaquin pointed out, "Barely got any sleep last night?"

I scoffed, "Yeah, no thanks to you..."

I shut my mouth. I blamed my sleep-deprived brain for making such a stupid statement, praying that Joaquin hadn't picked up on it.

But by the way Joaquin's head picked up, he totally did.

"What do you mean by that?" He questioned me directly, his eyes squinting.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. Looking like a deer in the headlights right about now, I tried to quickly come up with an excuse, but my mouth began working faster than my brain, "N-N-Nothing! I-I was just trying to say, like, y-you know how...Like, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, b-b-because like you guys were kinda loud, but that's not why I didn't get any sleep!"

Joaquin's jaw hit the floor as he dropped the weights from his hands, sending them to the floor in a mighty crash, "Yo, what the fuck!? You were listening in on us!?"

With his full bodyweight behind him, Joaquin furiously rammed into me with his burly chest. Stumbling backwards, dropping my weights, but grabbing hold of a punching bag to balance myself before I fell over, "N-No, Joaquin!" I tried to assure him, "I-It was just, I was just trying to, like..."

I scanned the room around me, as though it held the answer to the question. Joaquin stood there, arms crossed and expecting a response before he was about to pummel me, "YES! I overheard you!" I finally admitted, finding no way out of this, "How could I not!? The fuckin' neighbors down the street probably overheard the two of you!"

Joaquin growled, throwing his hands up in the air and clenching his hair in the balms of his fists, "Dude! You've been acting weird the entire time you've been here!" He accused me, "The way you've been staring at me all weird and checking me out, and now THIS!?"

"I've been acting weird!?" I repeated his claim skeptically, "YOU'RE the one that's acting like a totally different person! You gain some muscle and earn some money and now you think your Hugh Hefner or something!"

"Marcos," He lowered his voice, "Do you got the hots for me or somethin'? 'Cause that's screwed up, to be real with you. I'm your brother, dude!"

"Joaquin, you DICK SLAPPED me!" I spat back sharply, reminding him, "And you haven't shut up about your sex life the entire time I've been here! Every other word out of your mouth has been about pussy! For God's sake, you know exactly how thin the walls are in this house. You KNEW I could hear you last night!"

I pointed directly at his clearly defined bulge, "Look at you! You know EXACTLY how you look in that!"

"No! This has nothing to do with this!" Joaquin followed suit, pointing at his own crotch, "You're just jealous of me, Marcos!"

I rolled my eyes, suppressing a laugh, "Jealous of what, Joaquin? What do you have that I, Marcos, should be jealous about?"

He smirked, "You're jealous that me, Dumbass Joaquin, has more than you!"

I openly laughed now, but that seemed only to egg him further as he laid into me, "I may not have gotten on the Honor Roll like you, Marcos. But guess what? Even though I graduated with straight C's, I've got the badass car, the sick as fuck body, the massive dick, AND the girls you've never had! And I know it drives you up the wall to see your little brother has more than you!"

The words hurt. But it was because I knew everything he had said was true.

"YES, I'M FUCKING JEALOUS!" I exploded, "How could I not be!? It's not fair that I was the one who did EVERYTHING I was supposed to, and got good grades and went to college, and yet I'M the one stuck with the shitty car and with barely enough money to make ends meet, and YOU'RE the one that ended up with everything!?"

Joaquin smirked, he got the confession he was after, crossing his arms in a smug fashion.

I took a deep breath, my nerves finally calming, and a weight being lifted off my shoulders, "Just tell me," I begged him, "What have you been doing? Because I know working on the farm couldn't have done that much for you!"

Joaquin laughed, raising an eyebrow incredulously, "Marcos. Are you honestly trying to suggest that I didn't do this all by myself? That I must've had some kind of help?"

I rolled my eyes, "Joaquin, just tell me what your secret is! Because I know all of this change couldn't have happened in one semester! Are you on the juice? Are you dealing? Just tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone!"

Of course, I knew neither was true. I simply couldn't see Joaquin engaging with either of those things. But at this point I was simply trying to get under his skin after he extracted such an embarrassing confession out of me.

Joaquin pouted, turning his muscular back to me, "Kiss my ass, Marcos." Was his only response.

"Come on, Joaquin!" I prodded further, dropping my incendiary tone, "You're clearly doing something different. Just tell me what it is. I want in, whatever it is!"

He remained defiant, unwilling to face me, "Kiss. My. Ass."

With one swoop, Joaquin grabbed the brim of his shorts and pulled them down to his knees.

I audibly gasped at the sight in front of me. Flashing me his big brown muscular bubble butt, barely constrained by his jockstrap. In fact, his juicy cheeks were eating the elastic straps in their flesh. Big and beefy, like the rest of his body, but with that little bit of jiggle that made it bounce. Two perfectly brown rounded globes, with dark curly hairs peeking out between the crack.

He was serious. My little brother literally wanted me to kiss his ass.

Internally asking myself why I was doing such a thing as I approached him. I obediently fell to my knees behind the muscled beast that was my little brother.

Resting my hands on hairy thighs, bulging with muscles. With bated breath, I slowly tilted forward towards his muscular buttcheek. Eyes shut firmly; I placed a solid wet kiss directly on his ass.

Joaquin giggling like a schoolgirl as I pulled away and rubbed my lips clean, "Alright, dumbass," I stood up, "Now tell me what the hell you've been up to!"

Joaquin pulled up his shorts, struggling for a bit to pull them over his impressively large butt, but he eventually managed to pull them up as he turned to face me, "What I'm about to show you," He pointed a finger in my face, "Tell nobody. Especially not Oscar!"

"I swear!" I raised a hand to my heart.

With a solemn nod, Joaquin instructed me to follow him into the backyard.

The downpour had let up a small bit, but there was still a healthy rain that splashed down on Joaquin and me. A chilly wind making me regret not grabbing my jacket, my bare legs and arms exposed to the wet and cold weather. But despite getting drenched, Joaquin didn't seem to mind at all as he marched inside the shed in the back and emerged with a shovel in hand.

"Joaquin," I raised an eyebrow, "What're you planning?"

"You'll see." Was his only response.

Trailing him closely as we trudged through the backyard, entering the far forest that bordered the back end of our property. Obediently following my brother through the myriad of trees and shrubbery, my legs getting scratched by thorns and branches, we walked for a short while before Joaquin finally spoke up, "Remember that special tree you, me, and Oscar found the summer before you left for school?"

I suppressed a giggle at the thought, "Uhh, you mean the one that looks like a big ol' dick and balls?"

"That's the one!" Joaquin responded before we shared a laugh.

My eyes trailing down his well-built back and resting on his massive rump, swaying side to side with each step he took. I cursed my roaming eyes, if looking at his dick wasn't bad enough, now I was stuck staring at my little brother's ass.

The walk didn't last much longer before Joaquin and I found the clearing where the specific tree sat--with two bushy shrubs serving as nuts and the massive trunk emerging out of the bushery serving as it's girthy rod. It was the only tree nearby that had no leaves on it, just the rounded tip that induced immature snickering from the two of us.

"Alright," I placed my hands on my hips, "We're here. What's the big deal? Vamos."

With a wink of the eye, Joaquin marched directly in front of the tree and plunged the shovel deep into the wet soil. Digging a few feet down into the earth, making a small hole wide enough to stick his muscular arm into, Joaquin fished around and finally pulled out a dirty plastic bag.

I raised an eyebrow at the sight before Joaquin instructed me to follow him into the shade of the nearby trees that offered a brief respite from the rain.

My body wet and achy, my shoes caked with mud, and my clothes absolutely drenched with water, I was short on patience at this point. The reminder of me pressing my lips against Joaquin's big ass continually flushed my face with humiliation. On the other hand, Joaquin seemed to revel in the rain, the water making his muscular physique shine as he reached inside the plastic bag.

Emerging from the dirty bag was a thick black tome. Wordlessly, Joaquin handed it to me.

I hesitated for a brief moment before accepting his offering.

Chills shot down my spine the moment I took the black book in my hands and began inspecting the front cover. Made with a heavy material, cold and metallic to the touch, fashioned with sharp and jagged edges, pentagrams and constellations covering the front.

And perhaps the most eye-catching aspect was the book's spine, which had been molded and shaped in the form of eight squared circles on top of one another--a circle within a square, within a triangle, within a circle. A Philosopher's Stone, perhaps, in my hands?

"Joaquin," I nervously exclaimed, watching as the condensation from my breath dissipate in the air between us, "What is this?"

Joaquin sighed, "Just open it, Marcos."

Flipping through the crusty and chipped pages was like a bad acid trip. Each page colored with scribbles and markings ranging from undecipherable to neat and legible. Splotches of red ink and yellow marks plastered each page throughout the book. Diagrams and models serving as breaks between handwritten entries. Drawings ranging from simple sketches to flawless works of art decorated every number of pages.

I had to be careful flipping pages. Many of them had stuck together with an almost glue-like bond.

The vast majority of the book was written in Spanish. And while I wasn't totally fluent in the language, I was able to decipher and understand the basic gist of the hundreds of entries.

Wishes.

Wishes for good health and wealth seemed to be the most common. But other wishes that caught my eye involved desires of bountiful crop seasons, weight loss and a healthier lifestyle, breaking addictions and curses, and everything else under the sun.

The tome was so thick and filled with so many pages that it took a considerable while until I was able to make my way to the final entries. Unlike so many of the others, these wishes had been written in English and looked to be entered not too long ago.

"Joaquin, this can't be." I confronted my little brother as I skimmed the wishes on final page, "You're screwing with me, right?"

I wished he was. But the look on his face was utterly deadpanned and serious. It was the same look he had given me the day I came out to him, and he promised that he would always have my back no matter what.

Unlike so many of the other entries, these wishes were remarkably simple and to the point. Like every other page, it too was colored in red and white splotches, but the ink used was still legible despite that.

The first wish was straightforward: massive cock and balls.

Below that: ripped muscular body

Following up with: tons of money

And finally: irresistible to women

I looked up, making direct eye contact with my younger brother. My mouth agape, no words able to be formed as everything clicked into place. Joaquin took my silence as a chance to explain, "I found it on Tio Humberto's farm," He elaborated, "Way out in the field..."

"In the center of some kind of circle," He continued, "A large white circle. On top of a great stone, as though it were some sort of offering. I asked Tio Humberto about it, but he claimed he knew of no such thing, maybe it belonged to the people who used to own the land."

123456...9