Unexpected Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife’s point of view on first threesome
1.1k words
4.15
8.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, you've heard my husbands point of view on our sexy threesum; but want the woman's point of view?

Hi, I'm Lydia. My best friend Lexie and I have been friends for MANY years, over half our lives to be exact.

We are the same person and I mean that wholeheartedly, we even have got mistaken for each other (especially when we were younger). She is my soulmate in female form. We are (as he said) very much in sync with each other, we always have been.

Last year she had mentioned to me that she was thinking of being with women, even went as far as getting to know one, we'll call her Samantha. When I found out that Samantha was coming down to visit and spend the night with her I was instantly jealous, but I couldn't understand why it bothered me so much.. but the more I thought about it, the more I pushed it down whatever made her happy would make me happy, but I still wasn't sure what it all meant.

My husband and I have been together for many years, our sex life as he said had sadly declined, especially after having our second child. (Women get it)

When he had his head injury happened, it put a lot of strain on us physically, mentally, emotionally etc.

We have been through a lot ; good, bad & worse. He came to me and told me he was embarrassed to say, but since his head injury he was always hard & felt more sexual. I didn't really believe him, i wasn't sure really what to believe or think.

One evening we were talking about fantasies and things we would like to try, I was bringing up things like anal, bdsm, toys.. when the thought crossed my mind about Lexie.. I pushed it aside because I didn't think he would even consider it. We've always had a vanilla sex life, I mean adventures but nothing like what I was thinking in my head. But I got the nerve up & told him one of my fantasies was being with a woman. Never ever did I think that would ever happen, let alone the thought of it with my husband being there.

We talked a bit more about it & I could see his eyes gleam when I said Lexie would be the one I wanted, the one I could trust & know she would be interested. I texted her, and told her what we were talking about & she was so very open and willing, come to find out she had always thought about as I did of her.

So, she came down and after a few drinks I got him to go away and I talked to Lexie again to make sure this was something she was willing to do, without hesitation she agreed.

When he came out of the bathroom he sat down across from us in the armchair, we looked at each other, leaned in and kissed, as soon as our lips touched you could feel the intensity amplify. I remembering thinking to myself 'holy shit this is happening' once we finished we stood up and walked towards our bedroom, stripping off clothes as we walked, turning around beckoning him to follow.

These next parts are a little fuzzy, but I remember the important parts; Lexie and I started kissing, hands wondering, her tongue gracefully caressing mine making me hotter with every touch. Hands wondering over all of us, I laid her down and slowly kissed her lips, rubbed her tits pinching her nipples (she has the best tits) I ran my hands down her belly to her pussy, starting to rub gently along her thighs, up and down her pussy, kissing her one last time, licking each nipple I made my way down between her thighs; she was hot, wet & all I wanted to do was taste her.

I slowly parted her lips and slowly allowed my tongue to find its way to her stiffened clit, I licked and sucked her while fingering her gently. She's a moaner and with every moan I got wetter and wetter, I remember looking over at my husband at one point, watching him admire us also made me wetter.

Lexie laid me down sucked and licked my tits and slowly made her way down my body to my pussy. I have been eaten out by men before, but the feeling of her tongue caressing my lips, slowly moving deeper into me, was simply amazing. She knew everything I wanted, I craved I begged for.

My Husband laid beside Lexie and the both licked, sucked & fingered all my holes. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, the feeling of both of them worshiping my pussy was amazing. I came so very fast and so very hard I'm not going to lie, it was amazing. I was so dripping wet & so was she.

Lexie laid back down and my husband started to eat her out, I am a very jealous woman, but my god the way he ate her out was amazing, I remember being super hot, so I stood up in front of the open window and just watched in aww. Lexie beckoned me to come back to the bed so I got up on all fours and started licking her, while my husband took me from behind, he fucked me deep & slow until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I got off my knees and made Lexie get up, I laid on the bed and she laid on my chest, our hair a mess, sweat dripping off our bodies, I looked at my husband and said 'do it' he entered her making her moan in my ear, I rubbed her hair out of her face, telling her how much of a good girl she was for taking all of him, as he pounding she moaned louder.

We at this time have been licking, sucking, feeling, filling each other for hours and my handsome man hadn't came yet, as he was deep inside Lexie I looked into his eyes and I told him it was his turn to cum, he said where... I quietly asked her where she wanted him to cum, when she said "fill me" I said "say it louder baby girl" and she yelled 'fill me' as she said that he threw his head back, rolled his eyes, dug his fingers into her ass and rode her until he came, hard. I ran my fingers through her hair telling her to take it all like a good girl.

At this time the sun was coming up & we were exhausted. We all laid in our queen bed, cuddling each other, falling asleep naked & satisfied.

That was our first time, but was not our last..

But that's a story for another time..