Unexpected Adventure

Story Info
Hot Adventure.
1.6k words
4.43
4.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins when I was just out of the US Army, I was 21 looking for a job and was in pretty good shape physically and mentally, never considered myself handsome but I wasn't bad to look at, could hold a conversation and was very athletic.

While I was looking for a permanent full time job, I worked for a local arena, just helping out with people coming in to do sports and shows, so I got to meet a lot of interesting people.

One group I met was an Ice Skating show that went around the world performing, I got to work with them pretty closely. I knew they changed quite often so I got some addresses from them in case I was where they were later in life.

I had heard stories about these shows when I was younger but that wasn't unusual, so never even thought about it now. I considered myself a bisexual male because I had sexual encounters with both men and women and found them both very enjoyable. Occasionally while working here a couple of the guys would make little remarks which I just let go.

On this day I was leaving for the day when one of the guys, a French Canadian, came up with me with a very strong accent and asked if I played poker, I said yes and he said they needed a fill in for another person and asked if I would like to play, first things I asked was how much did they play for, he told me it was nickle, dime and quarter with an occasional dollar game. I figured I could afford that so I agreed to play.

They played at a local hotel, so I got there early went to the bar and had a drink and was just observing when the guy came over and said that I was early, I told him I was not a person who came late and so I just thought I would have a drink, he nodded and asked me to join him and one of the other guys who played and I said sure.

We chatted and had a couple of drinks, now I was only 21 and I took these guys to be in there 30s, found out one guy was 38 and other was 43, surprised me because they did not show their age, I didn't either and why I always got carded at a bar. After about 20 minutes another guy showed up and we headed up to the persons room.

There were 6 of us in all and I fit in pretty good, knew how to play and could joke with them very well. Of course there were stories of some of their cohorts not always the cleanest but was good listening to them, Have to say I would have liked to seen the guy they talked about, he must have had a huge cock.

We played for about 3 hours and I was down a couple of dollars, and they started breaking up. I thanked all of them for inviting me and if they needed a player again I was available. One of the guys said it was a pleasure and that he was going to have a drink if I would like to join him, I said sure and we headed to what I thought was the bar but he pushed the up button in the elevator and I said I thought we were headed to the bar, he said he had some in his room, and next thing I know he was rubbing my cock, was a little taken aback but it felt good.

He was careful not to be too aggressive in the elevator, but we got off and he said, I took a chance and you seemed to like the rubbing. I told him I did, and we went to his room, he told me that he had seen me at the arena and was the one who talked the other guys into asking me to play, so I smiled and he said he had thought about having sex with me for a couple of weeks.

I told him I was strictly gay but had some experiences with men, and it usually happened in a similar way, unexpected. He told me to relax and get comfortable and he got us a drink and we sat down, he was right next to me and again he started rubbing they front of my pants. He then unzipped me and pulled out my cock, now I am of average length and girth, but he was admiring my cock, I told him to be careful because I had not had sex for a while and it was feeling very good.

He told me to get undressed, because he wanted to look at me naked, I obliged and he made some comments that made my already hard cock get harder, he then pulled me over by my ass cheeks and started sucking my cock, I was embarrassed because I came very quickly and he gobbled it up. I apologized and he said no need there was time for another round.

He then got up and went in to the bedroom and when he came back out he was naked, he was put together very athletically, and he had a very very nice cock. He asked if I sucked and I said yes so he came over and stood in front of me and rubbed his cock on my lips, he had what you call a mushroom head, finally he let slip into my mouth, he pushed more and when I couldn't take anymore he retreated, and his cock was now very hard and very large, he started to slowly fuck my mouth, only going as deep as I was comfortable, I eventually was grabbing his ass cheeks and he was moving faster.

He suddenly pulled out and offered his balls up to me which I took in my mouth, guess I was a little rough because he told me to take is easy, I did and he was breathing heavy.

After a few minutes he told me to stand up and I did and he kissed me, now all the sex I had with men consisted of only cock, mouth and ass, so this was knew and I actually liked it. After a little more kissing, he turned me around, now I had been fucked before but never by anything his size, but to my surprise he was just rubbing my asshole and then he started licking it, I had never had that before and my cock started getting hard again, it felt so good and he had a long tongue.

After a while he said he had been dreaming of fucking me and asked if I would like that, I told him that I had never had anything his size before and would try but didn't know, he said not to worry he would be very gentle and we had all night if I was game. I smiled and we proceeded to the bed.

He first asked me to 69 with him and I did and he wondered if I would rim him, I said I would try but had never done it before, he guided me along and I found out that I enjoyed that also.

After we 69 some more, all the time he was finger my ass, with one finger then two. He pulled out a dildo and pushed it, it wouldn't go in and he told me to relax, I did and he said when he pushed in to act like I was going to bathroom, and next thing it popped right in, he stopped and I adjusted to having it in my ass when I started moving back he started an in and out motion, he then pulled it out and slid me so my ass was at the edge of the bed, he put the head of his cock then and just let it set, I pushed toward him and he knew I was ready to try.

After a number of pushes I tried the same thing I did with the dildo and some of his head started going in, he paused and then popped the head in it hurt some but not as much as I thought, it definitely felt like a lot more than the dildo. Gradually I moved and he put more in, then he said you like it don't you, I have to say I moved back and took him all to answer that. He moved very fluidly and I was really enjoying him.

He then turned me over and lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed his cock in, he really was deep inside me, he started to move faster and I knew he was getting close, then he shoved deep inside and and came. He continued to fuck me and then pulled out his cock, he was standing there with it laying on my stomach, I pulled him up and he brought his cock to my mouth and I licked off the cum that as oozing out, I had never done that before but it just seemed like the thing I should do.

Eventually I took his cock in my mouth and he started to get hard again, he told me he wanted to cum in my mouth and I was all in, I sucked him for a while and I could tell he was getting close he quickly turned around and started sucking me while I did him and when I started to cum I felt a burst hit my throat and mouth and he came, it was so hot.

After we finished I jumped in and took a shower with him and he said that we should get together again, I agreed and so for the two weeks they were in town we got together at least 8 times, he invited me to Montreal but I never made it and had to wait until the next year they came to town.