Unexpected Breakfast Sex

Story Info
An unexpected hard on starts the day off well...
941 words
3.98
21.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAT1981
JAT1981
2 Followers

Like most people, we have a routine in the morning before we all go our separate ways to work etc... I shower first, then my wife followed by the kids. The kids leave first and get the bus to school. My wife and I then have a bite to eat before she heads off.

She usually comes downstairs, we make breakfast together, chat about the day ahead and she heads out first. Today wasn't like that...

She came into the lounge and something was different. Was the skirt a little shorter than normal, was her top a little lower than usual, her lipstick a different shade or was she using a new perfume? I didn't know, but what I did know was that I had the most instantaneous erection I think I have ever had. It almost hurt it was pushing that hard inside my trousers.

It was so obvious that her gaze was alerted to my ever growing groin. She has always enjoyed having sex with me in a suit and she wasn't going to let this pass!

You know the rules she said - you cannot take ANY clothes off. She very carefully and slowly undid the zip on my trousers - had she rushed I think there could have been an accident. She pulled my pants down and released my dick - I've always been quite proud of how my cock looks but it never looked so good. It stood instantly to attention, was long but Claire noticed the girth - much thicker than normal.

She took it straight into her mouth and almost choked. Involuntarily, whilst she didn't actually bite it, her teeth dug into my dick and the pain was so intense I almost came on the spot! It fell out of her mouth as I screamed. She asked if I was ok - I just said I will be when you put it back in your mouth. She didn't immediately - she examined it and gently kissed where the teethmarks were and licked up and down the length of my penis. She then laid on her back and told me to drop my sack down. My god how good did that feel - she licked, sucked and used her teeth very carefully to again get me close to orgasm. I couldn't cum now it was too good to end yet.

I always get far more pleasure giving pleasure if you know what I mean. I pulled her up, kissed her very softly all around her very red lips and did not use my tongue as I know that gets her very, very wet very, very, quickly.

I looked down at her chest - her tits have always been my favourite part of her body and they were looking magnificent under that silk blouse. I wanted to just rip it open but instead carefully undid the buttons to expose those 36D beauties - her cleavage bursting out from the black lace bra was just stunning. Those tits didn't stay there for long and my mouth was like a magnet to those beautiful erect nipples. I must have spent 10 minutes going between the two - the more she moaned the longer I wanted to spend there. Conscious that we both still had to get to work I thought I'd better head a little lower.

I lifted her skirt up hoping that today was a stockings day - I always love it when she wears stockings to work. The thought of other men catching a glimpse of a stocking top turns me on - I know I'm only one who will fuck her later.

Today was not a stockings day. She was wearing tights.

The upside was that although she had tights on - she wasn't wearing any knickers. That sent my dick into overdrive - I just ripped the tights at the seam to get at that beautiful, wet, shaved, dripping pussy. I could already see the juices creeping down the inside of her thighs. I had to drink them in.

Her pussy is perfectly shaved and smooth. I hadn't shaved that day and had quite a bit of stubble - I went down on her and inserted my tongue. She moaned so loudly that the neighbours must have heard - this feeling must have been accentuated by my stubble rubbing against her clitoris.

She came instantly.

That was my cue. Whenever she cums I have to go in. By now my cock was literally pulsating. She screamed when I went in and I thought that I was coming out the other side. Whilst that felt good I knew I had to take her from behind - I fucked her so hard it was almost brutal but we both enjoyed it so much.

She loves me to cum over her tits so it would have been rude not to. I sat over her with my dick in my hand knowing that this would last seconds. My load spurted everywhere and I rubbed it into those beautiful tits.

She then sucked my dick dry. I looked down and it looked like a war zone - bruised, battered and ripped - with her teeth and the force of the fuck it was going to need some TLC in the next few days.

She got dressed, I changed my suit and we went out. She texted me later to say that she was still wet and her tits were crusty from my rubbed in cum. That made me hard again but there was no way I going to have a wank with my cock in the state it's in...

JAT1981
JAT1981
2 Followers