All Comments on 'Unexpected Breakfast Sex'

by JAT1981

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Good little story of husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At the risk of sounding like a broken record

LW = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing. None of that here.

Wrong category and 1* for not following the categories.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category

This category is for extra-marital fun, not marital fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome...

Loving Wife indeed.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Nice hot quickie JAT, thanks. Don't worry about the category. Just keep the breakfast boning coming!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

All you 'wrong category' idiots, read the above description, funny how the '& more' is always left out of your childish rants.

Though this was a little short 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If D's are Average in the US, they aren't huge

Look I get that the moment you go bigger than F cup, the raging idiots come out screaming about how "unrealistic" it is, but only a D cup? That's the threshold for "huge" nowadays? I don't want to tell you how to write but I feel like the huge tits category should actually be huge and NOT like almost every other pair of tits I see going through my day.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Do people not understand that the name is a play on words?

Loving Wives is a play on words... It is a double entendre.

It is not LITERALLY about wives who have loving, faithful sex with their husbands. This is not MY definition, it is Literotica's definition. Loving Wives is about wives (and presumably husbands) who have sex with people OTHER than their spouses. The definition says: extra-marital fun. That means sex with someone else.

That can include a wide range of things including, much to the chagrin of the haters, cheating, swinging, swapping, sharing and (gasp) cuckolding.

It does not, however include stories about loving sex just between a couple. The Erotic Couplings category is great and is for that type of story.

That does not mean this story is bad. It does not mean the author is a poor writer. It simply means that people come to this category to read a certain type of story and this is not it. So, if I point out that a story is in the wrong category, I am only trying to help the author.

There is no reason to get upset or behave badly.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn’t realise people take these stories so seriously!

Calm down people - it’s a story. Does it really matter into what category the author has placed it into?

I’m sure it wasn’t done just to annoy the pedants amongst us. Just enjoy the story or not as the case may be.

Peace & Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.51/5=90.2%)]!

😊

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If you get so.many people upset because no one cheated, then you know it was a he'll of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous